House of Cards (Yoongi X Read...

By JHoseok16

I fell for him. Just like that my world I built, fell like a house of cards. All it took was one little puff... More

Intro
ONE
*TWO*
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
*SIX*
*SEVEN*
*EIGHT*
NINE
10
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
*FIFTEEN*
*SIXTEEN*
SEVENTEEN
*EIGHTEEN*
NINETEEN
*20*
TWENTY-ONE
ANNOUNCEMENT New book Serendipity
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
*TWENTY-FOUR*
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Twenty-Nine
*30*
THIRTY-ONE
*Epilogue* Part 1

ELEVEN

83 6 5
By JHoseok16

The week was fairly boring the only real difference was that i had ran into Jungkook when i left Yoongi's house. He had a bruise on his face. Naturally i asked him what happened, he brushed it off and said some guy got jealous that his girlfriend was with him. He seemed different, almost like he didn't wanna talk to me. At the time i just wanted to go home so i went about my day. 

I ran into Aphrodite as well and i was actually glad to have a girl around that i could speak my mind with. She was really nice and gave me a very 'Bad Bitch' vibe and i honestly wanted to be more like her. More confident and well i guess you could say demanding. She knew what she wanted and  just how to get it. Oooh girl she was thick and i mean a good kind of thick with her skinny jeans on leaving no surprises. She decided to take me under her wing after i told her about my 'situation' with Yoongi. 

"You have to be more assertive." She said to me "You gotta show him that he ain't the only one tryna get his hand in the cookie jar."

I laughed at the time but now that i think of it that could actually work and i knew one person who he absolutely hated me being around.

~

"C'mon Jungkook pleeeease." I practically had to beg him in the middle of the hallway. He glanced down at me his black hair falling over his left eye. It had taken me so long for me to get him to finally stop and listen to my idea.

"Fuck no Rose. Do you want me to die?" He rolled his eyes and walked past me. I followed him like the lost puppy i was. I grabbed his arm and tugged on his long sleeve white shirt. He had little suspenders connected to his black jeans and these nice black combat boots on. It looked cute on him.

"Pretty please it would just be for a little bit and i promise to behave. I won't try anything it's just to see what would happen." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and sad face i could. 

"Aiishhh, Fine but i swear i am not gonna get fucked up for this." I jumped up and down squealing like a fan girl. I pulled him into a hug and thanked him probably a million times over. He pushed me away gently. "C'mon i have an idea. Follow me."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me all the way across the lawn to the parking lot. We ended up at a very nice car which just so happened to be next to Yoongi's car. I tried not to look at it. The thought of Yoongi only made me sad and i always wanted to break down when i shouldn't. I kept my eyes on Kookie's car. His car was a nice cherry red and more of a sporty type well, as far as i saw all the boys in this group had sporty type cars. It was bright compared to Yoongi's black on black car, though i loved his dark color scheme he always seemed to have.

"Get in. We're going to my house." I snapped my attention to him suddenly feeling shy. I rubbed my hand on my arm.

"What about school? I mean isn't it bad to miss. I also have that project due today and i don't think leaving Yoongi in charge is a good idea."

He looked over at me with a face that was like 'really'. "Didn't you just say you were avoiding him? Besides it's Little Meow Meow you already aced it." I just laughed it off and tried to shake off the uneasy feeling i had about being alone with Kookie. I hopped in his car and we headed to his house.

~

We were in his room now it was red and white. More like white with red sections almost like stripes slanted across his walls. He had these fluffy ass pillows and his bed was comfy. I lay across his bed admiring the ceiling fan and amazing view of the ocean he had.

"You're so fucking lucky you get to wake up to this everyday." I sat up on his bed and looked at him. He was sitting in the far corner of the room fixing his hair and texting. He hopped up and jumped on the bed next to me. 

"I have an idea it's very subtle but i think he will notice."

"Yeah yeah what is it?" I asked him eagerly glad that he decided to help me make Yoongi jealous.

"Well YOU lucky miss are the only female in the school with that backpack." He pointed to my backpack sitting on his love seat in the corner. I looked back at him confused. "If i took a picture of me but with that backpack in the background. Hmpff he would be so fucking mad." He smiled at me and my stomach clenched. It was a weird reaction to say the least and i couldn't pin point what caused it.

"Okay well where do you want it?" I got up to place the backpack in a very strategic place in his background. I moved it over to the door and he told me to place it there and get out of the shot. I did as was told and he laid back and took a picture of his legs with his bed and door in the background. It was simple but not too obvious that my backpack was there. "Do you think he will notice? I mean does he even pay attention to details like that?" He looked over at me almsot like he was speechless. Why am i questioning him he's known Yoongi for how many years now? 

"Trust me that boy won't be able to miss it." He chuckled and returned to what he was doing  beforehand. "Oh actually did you wanna go home? I could drop you off i know if Yoongi headed here things would get messy." He was being so considerate i nodded and started gathering my things.

~

-Yoongi-

I was furious after seeing that picture that driving with Namjin was very difficult. I didn't wanna have them start being concerned for me. Knowing Jin he would try to cheer me up or get me to tell him and i really didn't feel like divulging such information to him right now.  I glanced in the rear view mirror and Jin was  leaning on Namjoon's shoulder and they were talking to each other. The way Namjoon looked down at him and kissed his head made my heart ache. I wanted that, 'Look at me i'm turning into a damn fool. A damn head over heels fool.' I shook my head laughing to myself. 

I dropped off Namjin explaining to them that i didn't feel like hanging out today and that i'd talk to them later. I headed back to school and decided to let my anger out in the only safe way i knew how. I didn't wanna hit my best friend again but i would if i had to. This was the only option i saw fit and i got exercise from it too.

I headed to the school gym changing into some basketball shorts and a loose shirt. I headed to the basketball court and grabbed a ball. Bouncing it a few times and doing some quick layups i was so focused on those i didn't hear him.

"Well i'm guessing something had to of happened if Little Meow Meow is shooting hoops after school without everyone else." I grabbed the bouncing basketball and turned to find Taehyung standing only a few feet away from me. 

"No. I just wanted to shoot some hoops, is that a crime?" I passed him the ball he bounced a few times and broke right as he pushed me off his shoulder he made a layup. He ran his fingers through his hair and licked his lips. 

"No it's not a crime but you hate extra exercise you even wiggle your way out of P.E. almost everyday." He laughed and stood there waiting for a response. I drew circles and abstract drawing on the basketball with my finger. I didn't look at him, our group was close most of us knew each other for many years. Taehyung and Jungkook knew me the longest and i couldn't keep anything from them. They read my moods like a book and knew all my coping mechanisms.  I sighed and rolled my eyes. I had to tell him cause if i didn't he would pester me and i didn't wanna deal with it. Hobi and Tae were the persistent ones to the point where it was easier to give in than to try and outlast them.

"It's Rose..I-I like her and i told her and she thinks i said it just to get her in bed." I sat down on the wood floor and rolled the ball to Tae who also sat down. He sat there thinking for a second.

"Yoongi that  doesn't sound like you at all."

"I know i tried.."

"No i mean you've only ever confessed to one other girl and she broke your heart. You've never confessed to anyone after that. Ever. It's been 6 years and you still don't talk about it. I mean i'm guessing she doesn't know this about you but, i mean man you gotta fight for her." I unwillingly considered his words. He was right i needed to fight but i didn't know how. Just thinking of her with someone else pissed me off but thinking of that person being Kookie infuriated me. "If you don't do it soon someone else will and then you'll regret it forever. Take the leap it will be worth it. If it backfires i take full responsibility." He chuckled and that made me smile, i knew that i had to at least try.

"Okay okay i'll talk to her. I swear if this backfires Tae.." He patted my shoulder and stood up helping me up too. 

"Yeah yeah you'll beat my ass i'm well aware." I laughed as we headed out the gymnasium and  for a moment my problems seemed solved.

Oh how wrong i was.

XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
32.5K 3.2K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
2.4K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
458K 4.3K 21
WARNING: boy×boy Bts×Reader Smut Punishments Kinky bdsm rough sex swearing soft sex Fluff (maybe...) Mature content in all. Don't read if you don't l...