One Night Stand Gone Wrong

By shawdss

Kacey Taylor is a 23year old IG model, who enjoys partying with her friends and having a good time. With no c... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Chpt 01-Part II
Chpt 02- Part II
Chpt 03- Part II
Chpt 04- Part II
Chpt 05-Part II
Chpt 06-Part II
Chpt 07-Part II
Chpt 08-Part II
Chpt 09-Part II
Chpt 10- Part II
Chpt 11-Part II
Chpt 12- Part II
Chpt 13-Part II
Chpt 14-Part II
Chpt 15- Part II
Chpt 16-Part II
New Story Alert
Chpt 17-Part II
Chpt 18-Part II
Chpt 19-Part II
Chpt 20- Part II
Chpt 21-Part II
Chpt 22-Part II
Chpt 23-Part II
Chpt 24-Part II
Chapter 25-Part II
Chpt 26-Part II
🚨New Book On the Block🚨
Chpt 27-Part II

Part 6

9.9K 297 7
By shawdss

Karin POV
SOCA KINGDOM
SOCA KINGDOM
SOCA KINGDOM
WHO READYYY !?
"Omg there he is !" Britney yelled as Machel made his way on stage as his hit song Soca Kingdom played. The crowd was going crazy.One thing about Trinidadians is they know how to party. I swear everyone was singing the song word for word, well almost every one because I didn't know the shit by heart for sure. I started recording on Snapchat when I got tired of biting my tongue. The stage was mad lit tho. His dancers were incredible and I easily spotted that popular one from the gram, Inhaleme I think they call her ? I ain't even caribbean but man did I love Machel Montano. The man is just too talented, my dad used to play his songs all the time when I was growing up.
"Oh shiit Karin watch out!" Abigail shouted pushing me aside. A fight broke out right infront of us while he was on stage perfoming. I've seen nigga fight before growing up in the hood but being surrounded by these Trinis, I have no idea how they get down so my ass was scared. I followed the girls away from the commotion. Unfortunately our new spot didn't allow us to see the stage too clearly hut we still enjoyed the show regardless.
Jaime POV

"Are you serious ?!"
"Wassup?" Dream asked and yes she finally made it. Right on time too.
"My mom rocking my outfits better than me. That shit not fair." I said showing them the pic she sent me.
"Aunty Bernice rocks anything periodt ." Britney said. My mom isn't actually their aunty but our moms are good friends so we just call each other  parents Aunty and Uncle since we're all like a family.
"Aunty Cyn messaged me last night but I just answered the message." I told her.
"What she say?" Dream questioned
"Here." I said going to the message.

"Mommy already know wassup." Dream said sipping on her sparkling water.
"Yeah but more because she be stalking our stories, Instagram,Snapchat,WhatsApp you name it !" Britney joked
"Don't do my aunty like that yall" Kacey spoke up
"Nah Kay, yall mama be on the same program me." Karin said making us laugh. I hopped onto the gram to check out my notifs. They been blowing up from last night most likely because of the pic I posted and stuff people tagging me in.

"Heyheyhey !" Kacey shouted while hitting her chamagne glass with a spoon.
"Wassup?" Karin asked
"It's speech time" she said winking at me
"Oh God " I groaned hiding my face.
"Come on birthday girl stand up" Dream said across from me.
"So who said I wanna stand ?" I complained
"You got to" Bri added and I playfully rolled my eyes
"Okay here goes.." Kacey said before clearing her throat.
"Jaime it has been my honor to be your big sister these past 21, now 22years. They say once you have a sister you will always have a friend and that couldn't be more true because you are truly one of the best and if Karin were to ever fall short you know you're next in line" she chuckled after the last line as did everyone else.
"All jokes aside though, I'm so proud of the young lady you have become. Your confidence and intelligence is something I always admired about you amongst other things like your party-animal spirit which we probably got from our mama, your drive to do whatever it is you put your mind to and your ability to always see the good in people. On this day we celebrate you baby sis and I wish you nothing but happiness, prosperity and a long healthy life. Cheers to 22 Jai Jai & many more" She continued lifting her glass and of course I shed a few tears being the cry baby that I am.
"Awww you making me cry." I said wiping my tears
"Come here cry baby" she joked and embraced me in a hug.
"Thanks Kay, that was real sweet I love you." I told her
"I love you too but let's keep it gangster ight?" She joked
"Aye my turn y'all" Britney announced taking a stand as Kacey went to sit.
"Alright Jaime I've known you all my life. We grew up in Brooklyn together, we were both two dorky kids living in beat up apartments and grew up to be two beautiful ladies that got the niggas turn their heads no cap." She said and table erupted in laughter.
"Anyways from the moment I met you it was friendship at first sight, and you have been by my side through scandals,fights,heartbreaks you name it. I can never express how grateful I am for having you in my life but I can always remind you that you are the best friend I could've ever been blessed with. With that said Happy birthday bestieee" Britney sweetly added.
"Awwww too sweet" I cooed hugging her since she was right next to me.
"Next !" Kacey announced
"It's dreamdoll babyyy" Dream said and everyone laughed at the reference to her new single.
"Jaime you already know like My sis said you've been in our life like forever. I watched you grow up literally. To you I wasn't just your bestfriend's big sister but also your friend and over the years our friendship grew. It's Jai day so you know it's only right we turn tf up all day tu-day O-kay ?!" She said
"That's right ! At brunch we can sit and act pretty but tonight ? We hitting the hottest club okuurrtt"
"Okay now my turn." Karin announced.
"well unfortunately I ain't known you all my life like everyone else here.However I've known you for about 10years so that's good enough." She joked
"Anyways boo you already know what it is. I'll fight any bitch for you I got your back whenever. You been and still are a real one and I respect you for that. Mad love for you Jaime and I hope you live to see many more birthdays by the grace of God " she concluding giving me a cheesy smile.
"Thank you Karin. Aww you guys are so sweet man, real dayones and I love all of y'all " I said tearing up.
"Okay now enough with the sappy shit .Gang gang gang in this bitch" Kacey said throwing up gang signs.
Kacey POV

"Ouu look at that hair bitcchh!" Jaime gushed at my new lace front.
"Ikr bomb asf!" Karin said beside me as I finished up my makeup.
"You did that shit damn good." Jaime told her
"Me ? Nah your sis did that herself." Karin told her
"Woah now that's wassup." Jaime said

----------------------------------------

"These people really got time to hate in em comments" Karin said going through the comments on my posts.
"And like I said I'm quite unbothered." I said sipping on my glass of vodka and cranberry juice. We've been in the club a little over an hour just sitting pretty taking selfies, snapping and having drinks. It looks lirkt things I started to really swing now. The DJ going hard with these hot tracks and I'm ready to hit the dance floor, I bet Jaime is too.
"Aye yall ready to dance?" I questioned
"I thought y'all would never ask!" Jaime exclaimed quickly standing up.
"Well damn you could've said something Jai, it is your night" Britney told her
"For real, we would've hit the dancefloor as long as you were ready girl." Dream said and then the DJ played her song. She started freaking out and we hyped her up as she rapped word for word.

Fix your face Lil thot
Why u mad? Why u mad?
TALK TO ME NICE
Talk to me nice
Talk to me nice
Talk to me nice
You a bomb ass bitch then fuck ur life
Everything nice
Talk to me nice
If you don't know who I am, Bitch
You must not be on the gram,bitch
Everything nice is my brand
Fuck it go ask your man bitch
Everything nice is my brand,bitch
You see me living
My team is winning
The team is gwinin
My music's spinning
Artistic curves, they seen the vision
All these bitches be mad asf, why ?
Cause I'm bad asf
Your jewelry fake and your bag is what ?
It's not adding up
Pink truck, matted up
Fat ass tatted up
Kick rocks you don't matter slut
I make it better up
Aye bitch I'm a dog
Bitch I'm freak, have ur man on a leash
Aye if you got beef come and see me
I be up in these streets
Aye BX New York thats where I be
Eating what eat pees
Aye y'all to me nice, talk to me right
Or don't talk to me twice
"THATS MY SISTER'S TRACK BITCHES !" Britney screamed over the music hyping up Dream as she twerked. The vibes was nice nice and we were just getting started. We made it to the dancefloor as one of Cardi B's tracks came on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
CHASE By Coco Chanel

General Fiction

53K 2K 14
Cartier aka Chase has had a hard life. Her life has been nothing but chaos. From her uncle tricking her into thinking it's okay to have sex with her...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
1.5K 148 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...