What are we actually?

By dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. More

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21th
22th
23th
24th

10th

99 3 0
By dee6411

"Jihoon! What are you doing here??!" Mino shouted in disbelief.

He can't believe that Jihoon heard all his conversations with Jinu hyung. ALL OF IT! Mino look at Jinu Hyung. He looks like on the verge of crying.

"Well.. I'm here to meet you Mino.. and to meet Jinunie, you know her right?" Jihoon try ignore what he heard just now.

Jinunie gulped after hearing that.

'Why Jihoon oppa looking for me?'

"Jinunie? She's here? Why she should be here?" Mino didn't expect Jihoon looking for her here.

"Jinunie is trainee here! Don't you know her? Maybe that's why she like Winner.. well.. same agency..." Jihoon explain while washing his hands.

Jinunie look at Mino.. Mino look so puzzled.

"Er.. I will go out first.." Jinunie break the silence and walk off.

Jihoon drag out Mino to the rooftop of building, even though he is not from that agency.. he know the building even better than Mino.. he became trainee here first even before Jinunie or Mino. Then he quit this agency and went to other agency.

"What the hell dude?! You and Jinu?! WHAT? Omg I cannot digest that!!!!" Jihoon yelled.

"Jihoon-ah.. there's noth.."

"Don't you dare say nothing! You kiss him.. ok fine.. then you kiss  Jennie, who the hell is thaat? & then When Jinu kiss another girl you flare up? WHAT A MESS?" Jihoon flare up.. walk toward Mino.. however Mino just sat down.. looking so solemn.

"I don't know Jihoon. Jinu hyung make become that jerk. I don't even know who am i now.. I kiss him because I just can't control my action.. I kiss Jennie to make sure I'm straight. However when I hear that Jinu hyung kisses Lisa.. I breaks my heart. Why is that Jihoon? Am I really.." Mino just cried.. he cannot control anything with his body now.

He kisses Jinu hyung.. He is jealous when Jinu Hyung kisses another girl.. and now.. he cries. What is happening to him?

"Mino-yah.. you're just overthinking. Maybe you kiss Jinu because you are just too close to him.. and you feel you are liking him too much. You kiss Jennie just to make sure you straight, its fine. A girl and man kissing.. no biggie.. same goes to Jinu and Lisa.." Jihoon consoles Mino, it is the first time he saw Mino crying.

"But why I'm being jealous of Jinu hyung and Lisa kissing? It hurts !!" Mino hug it out with Jihoon.

Jihoon can't answer that question.

At the training room

Jinunie started her music in her headphones and started dancing. He dance and dance. He sweat and sweat. Thats her way to release her stress, she can't do anything now. She can't even share her problems to anyone.

She dance and dance until her legs gave out. She cant even stand up. She burst out. She screamed! Hoping it will help to release all her problems.

Falling in love with Mino is bad enough. Now she kisses Lisa too just to make.. its to make.. its to make.. fine because she can't control her anger. She is too fed up with Mino. Kissing other girls right after kissing her? Its just too much!!

Jihoon that been watching Jinunie just sighed. He can't do anything too. His best friend 'fall in love' with a guy. A guy that he hated.

"Er.. Jinu-shi.."

"Eh.. sorry.. I'm sweating.. here.." Jinunie's shirts is drenched with her sweat. Her shirt is white.. so it became.. see-trough. Jihoon just look away.

Jihoon's heart beat increases.. the view just now is able to make his heart beat races.

'Now I know why Mino is mess up.. He is just too hot, for a guy.' Jihoon gulped still looking away from Jinunie.

"Urmm.." Jinunie try to communicate with Jihoon.

"Hmm.. do you know any trainee name Jinunie? I have been looking for her since just now.. where can I find her?" Jihoon finally asked Jinunie but still his eyes is not at her.

"She is.." Jinunie can't continue to answer Jihoon as Jennie just ran towards Jinunie and gave her a slap.

"You annoying man! You make my man cry right? You make Mino oppa cry right?!" Jennie shouted at Jinunie. Her eyes is full of anger and hatred.

Jinunie just kept quiet. She can't comment on that. Mino crying because of her? No.. he is crying because he is just think that he is crazy.. kissing a man.

"JINU!" Jennie is about to give Jinunie another slap then Jihoon dragged Jinunie away.. away from Jennie.

"Thank you" Jinunie said to Jihoon.

"Why can't you say anything?"

Jinunie just kept quiet again.

'Its better for me to suffer than Mino or Jihoon Oppa to suffer...'

A few days later.

Boss came to Jinunie & Mino house. He said that Winner and a new Debuted group will have a collaboration. It's Blackpink. Jennie's group as well as Lisa.

Winner became their senior.. have been teaching them great and new things. They became close to each other. Well both the the group has 4 members... so it's easier for them to click!

"Blackpink will be around soon to learn from you guys. Jinu! Please be gentle on Jennie, i heard that you almost shouted at her last time.. she cried non stop. One more time this happens.. Jinu- shi you know what will happen to you right?" Boss gave Jinunie a warning

Jennie now spreads lies too. She said Jinunie almost scream to her and she almost slap her. Well.. Jinunie wont be able to do that at all, obviously.

Jennie is the only daughter of Boss. Thats is why Boss really pushes Jennie alot and really 'go-the-extra-mile' for Jennie & no wonder Boss is always 'updated' regarding the ground stuff.

All the Winner members just rolled their eyes.  Boss.. Jennie, Jennie, Jennie! Blackpink, Blackpink, Blackpink!

"Don't worry, Winner will be in a guest in  2 new variety shows, Jinu and Mino will be in ***** and Seung2 will be in ******."

Jinunie & Mino look at each other. They haven't talk at all since the incident. Mino tried to talk to Jinunie but she just avoid him.

"Mino.. Please be close to Jennie.. By the end of this month.. I need a good reputation between you and Jennie.. same goes for Jinunie and Lisa. The rest too." Boss again

"Boss.. can I be with Lisa?" Mino look straight to Jinu.

"Why?"

"Because i need Lisa to be with me."

"Not with Lisa" Jinunie stood up in disagree.

"Why? Because you guys love each other?!" Mino yelled back at Jinunie.

"Love?" Boss burst up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 38
when they meets each others and small feelings started to grow. and eventually they fall in love. will they be able to be always together. well some...
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
47.4K 2.4K 51
Read to find out......