Crescent Queen {2} Mikaelson...

By hailsnikita

Sequel to Wolf Queen After leaving to find out more about herself and family, Isabel a teen mom gets more the... More

Interview
Answers With The Cast
Isabel Donovan
Crescent Queen *hybrid addition*
Message Received☽0☾
The Queen And Her Heirs☽1☾
Pestilence☽2☾
Chanting☽3☾
Saved By The Wolf☽4☾
The Vision☽5☾
The Babies
Crescent
High Tide☽6☾
A Dorky Hybrid☽7☾
Means Something To You☽8☾
Forgive Me☽9☾
Casket Girls And Surreal Sketches☽10☾
The Harvest Ceremony☽11☾
Surprise Visits and Name Markings☽12☾
Explain It☽13☾
The Crescents☽14☾
Solve The Riddle☽15☾
Brewing In Anger☽16☾
Temperature☽17☾
The Faction Party☽18☾
A Witch Peace Feast☽19☾
Thea Labonair ☽20☾
They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾
Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾
She's Gone☽23☾
Crescent Queen |2|
Project Rebirth☽24☾
She's The Queen☽25☾
Tempting Offers☽26☾
Trusted☽27☾
Must Know☽28☾
Werewolf Rescue Mission☽29☾
A Funeral And Manacles☽30☾
Truth In The Journal☽31☾
Wishes☽32☾
Barriers☽33☾
My Secrets, Their Secrets☽34☾
Unmasked Past☽35☾
Blood Diversion☽36☾
Under The Same Stars☽37☾
Magically Connected☽39☾
Dark Vision☽40☾
Some Doubts☽41☾
The Little Big Surprise☽42☾
For Their Good☽43☾
D For Disaster☽44☾
Crescent Queen |3|
Drawn In☽45☾
Sweet Children of Mine☽46☾
Fight It Out☽47☾
Party Invite☽48☾
The Fashion Police☽49☾
My Warrior Sister☽50☾
In The Deep Blue☽51☾
Tastes Like Confusion With A Hint Of Betrayal☽52☾
Its Never Easy☽53☾
Hands And Hearts☽54☾
In Limbo☽55☾
Distract☽56☾
Unsired Heart☽57☾
Old Friend☽58☾
Never Again☽59☾
I Just Got You Back☽60☾
Mother Trucker☽61☾
New Strain☽62☾
The Captive One☽63☾
Goodbye Is In Order☽64☾
Take Him Down☽65☾
Love And Lost☽66☾
A Sacrifice☽67☾
Crescent Queen |4|
Children of the Damned
Father Dearest☽68☾
Tale as Old as Time☽69☾
The Last Malraux☽70☾

Sweet Sound☽38☾

1.2K 30 21
By hailsnikita

•|•

"It's time to use our werewolf army," Klaus told Jackson and Isabel, all three standing in the upstairs lounge of the Mikaelson compound. "Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister are in this city. The wolves can help us pinpoint their location."

"No, we need all hands on deck here with Hope and Rose." Jackson insisted as Klaus' eyes widen in annoyance. "I think you can compel humans to track your enemies."

"Do my ears deceive me? Or did you just give me an order? In my own home?" Klaus asked, his own alpha male personality pushing to the forefront.

"This ain't about your ego, Klaus! It's about what's best for those little girls."

"How dare you question my intentions for the girls!" Klaus growled furiously.

"Nik he isn't questioning your intentions to them. He just wants as much man power around as possible. But Jack..." her blue eyes met his. "Nik is right. Finn's body disappeared from the morgue, which means one of two things; he's either powerful enough to heal from that explosion, or Freya's powerful enough to save him. And we aren't finding them unless we send some of our best people out there." She sighed feeing reluctant to continue. "Hope and Rose will be just fine with a few wolves missing."

Jackson sighed in frustration not liking that they had to go along with what Klaus wanted.

"I'm sure you and all your merry men will find them post haste." Klaus mocked.

Jackson stood to his feet and stared Klaus in the eyes asserting his seriousness. "Just to be clear, I'm giving this order because Isabel is asking."

"I expect nothing less."

"Good. So don't think for one second that I will ever take orders from you."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Jackson walked into Isabel's bedroom, where she sat with Hope rocking her back and fourth as the girl slowly started to fall asleep.

Rose had already passed out on her mothers bed clutching her wolf toy but Hope still stayed up to be with her mother a little longer.

The male wolf knocked gently on the door frame with his free hand while the other holding a plate of food.

"Shhh." She whispered looking up at him once she noticed Hopes eyes flutter. "She just started to fall asleep."

Jackson quietly held out the plate to show her the food he made her.

"Thought you might be hungry," he said. "Where do you want it?"

Isabel glanced at it before setting Hope down next to Rose who she seemed to like sleeping next to the most. She stood up and grabbed the plate. "Grilled cheese, huh? What a chef you are."

Jackson laughed at her obvious sarcasm. "Well, I don't like to brag."

Isabel gave him a small smile- the best she could make as she was still recovering from Kol's second death from a week ago. She sat the plate on her nightstand so she could start putting away Rose and Hope's toys that they had been playing with on both the floor and the bed before she ate the food.

"You know, I can help you with Hope and Rose, right? If you want to take a break sometime, I'm good with kids."

"I missed six months of their life. And I'm used to doing it myself since I've done this with Rose. I don't mind it." She smileed gently at him. "Thanks for the offer though."

Jackson smiled back and turned to leave, but Isabels voice stopped him.

"Hey, Jack. You've been distant lately... what's up?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just trying to get the wolves back into the Quarter."

"You do realize I'm not a fool right? I know what "busy" is, and I know what "trying to keep busy" is. I've barely seen you."

Jackson looked a little guilty as he realized how much distance he's put between the two of them. "Yeah, and I'm sorry for that. I just don't want you to feel... obligated to me. This marriage... And I wanted to give you space since Kols death."

Isabel looked back at Hope and Rose to see the two sleeping peacefully and she took a hold of Jacksons hand before walking out her door and looking up at him as she closed it behind her. "Listen to me, Jack. I don't need this much space and I want to make us work. I want to try. It doesn't have to be an obligation." Looking up at his deep brown almost black eyes she noticed the slight tilt to his head and awakened posture. She cleared her throat awkwardly at the realization of what he meant. "You were talking about sex, weren't you?" She asked almost quietly.

Jackson, also feeling awkward, directed his attention to the floor. "Look, the Unification ritual worked. But, we still have to live as husband and wife."

"This isn't something that we have to be shy about. But Jack..." she sighed. "I'm not ready. And when I am. You'll be the first to know. I promise."

Isabel placed her gentle hands on his face and looked him in the eyes before leaning in but the two were interrupted when Hope started crying.

Isabel dropped her hands and sighed before saying, "I should go and feed Hope."

Isabel gave Jackson a guilty and slightly disappointed smile before going into the nursery to check on Hope leaving Jackson alone. He sighed, also disappointed, and turned before leaving.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel stood in the nursery, holding a shrieking Hope who refused to go to sleep because she wanted to stay up and play with Rose even though it was her nap time.

"Shhh." Isabel tried to quite Hopes loud shrieking. "Shhh. It's okay baby girl, I'm here." Hope quieted down a bit at her mothers voice but she was still fussy. "Yeah. Shhh. It's okay."

Isabel perked up when she heard movement and she lifted her head to see Jackson standing at the doorway of Hopes nursery.

"Hey." She smiled wearily feeling exhausted from putting Rose down and trying to get Hope to quiet down. "What's up?"

Jackson smiled and walked over to take Hope from her as he noticed how tired she was getting. He cradle her in his arms and looked down at Hope as he snuggled her against his chest and spoke quietly to the young child. "Hey, come here." He looked up to Isabel. "Aiden's back. We lost Jerick."

Isabels mouth parted slightly in shock at the news. "What? What happened?" She asked as Hope started to peacefully slip into her nap.

"Mikael got him." Jackson spoke somberly.

Isabel sighed in disbelief and sadness. "Another one of my wolves..." she muttered to herself as she paced slightly before stopping and looking at her husband. "Jack, I am so sorry."

Jackson continued rubbing Hope's back soothingly as he rocked her.

"Thing is, we could have lost a lot more, but Aiden and Hayley played it right. Kept 'em scattered instead of grouped. Smart move." He admitted, proud of one of his pack members but disappointed in himself.

"Well, they learned from you."

"Did they? It's not what I told them to do. My way would have all been a slaughter," Jackson told her in frustration.

"Sweet sound of silence." She noted as she tried to help his mind drift from the topic that seemed to sadden him. She looked at Hope who curled her fist to her mouth and slept soundly in the Alphas arms.

"I did tell you I'm good with kids didn't I?" He asked softly, looking at Isabels blue eyes with a twinkle in his.

Jackson gently placed Hope down in the new crib he finished for her while Isabel watched to make sure she was okay.

"You know." The she-wolf spoke up quietly, looking back up at her husband. "You never made me feel ashamed about being a hybrid, or questioned why I had to lie to you about Hope and Rose. And you've never given me a reason to not trust you. And I want to thank you for being there. And being so kind to me."

Jackson shifted to face her and he smiled gently. "Well, I told you- I love you. And I meant it." He cupped her jaw and kissed her forehead softly.

"I don't deserve you." She mumbled, closing her eyes and enjoying the peaceful moment. "You're to good to me."

"You do deserve it Isabel." He told her with a tone that told her not to argue about it. "You've been through a whole hell of a lot and you need some kindness to balance it out."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Klaus smiled as he doted on Hope, who laid awake in her crib, looking peaceful.

"You can thank Jackson for the quiet." Isabel whispered as she came up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder, rubbing it slightly.

Klaus smile fell a little bit at the news but he quickly recovered and turned to look at her. "I have some things I need to talk to you about."

"Okay..." She looked down at Hope and kissed her fingertips before placing it on the babies head and smiling at her baby. She then turned around and followed Klaus out. "So what is it?"

Klaus started telling her about finally meeting Freya before saying that Finn was taken care of.

"However, there are other dangers on the horizon. My father is on the loose. I need you to use your pack to find him."

"Nik, I'm sorry. But I can't do that." She shook her head. "I'm not risking my packs safety when it's not needed. If you need help come to me and I will help but not them."

"It's not safe for the children with him running about, Bel." He argued. "I need more then just you."

"Mikael is a threat to you. Their job is to protect Hope and Rose from your mother, father, brother and whoever hell else wants to take them away and finally live like wolves. My job is to fight for you guys, keep my babies safe, and help run the pack. So as I said if you need help come to me. Are we clear?"

His teeth gritted slight but he nodded. "We're clear."

She smiled slightly. "Come on don't pout. Hope is safe and we've taken care of Mikael before. We can do it again."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"In every moment, a choice exists. We can cling to the past, or embrace the inevitability of change."

Jackson and Isabel laid in bed with Hope sleeping on her stomach on Isabel's chest and Rose sleeping on her back in between the couple.

"And allow a brighter future to unfold for us."

Freya hung up her talisman from a hook on the ceiling, and smiled as she touched the pendant with her fingers.

"Such an uncertain future may cause for even more uncertain allies."

Andrew and Davina sat in a room sifting through the many witch books with tons of pages already scattered on the bed and the floor.

"Either way, a new day is coming, whether we like it or not. The question is, will you control it, or will it control you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.8K 18
Hayley gave birth to two little girls. Hope and Olivia Mikaelson. Hayley and Klaus had to give their children to someone to keep them safe. While Hop...
647K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
403K 12.6K 27
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧? 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦�...
4.8K 474 6
Before the Catastrophic event that destroyed the Hale Pack, a pregnant Talia Hale learned from Dr. Deaton that her youngest daughter, Sasha, was a co...