š€š„š„ š“š”šžš¬šž š˜šžššš«š¬...

By lovelivelife128

š‚š”ššš«š„šØš­š­šž š…šØš«š›šžš¬ š”ššš¬ š šØš§šž š­š”š«šØš®š š” šš š„šØš­ š¢š§ š­š”šž š©ššš¬š­ š­š°šžš§š­š² š²... More

š’„š’‚š’”š’•
š’‘š’š’‚š’šš’š’Šš’”š’•
š’†š’™š’•š’†š’š’…š’†š’… š’”š’–š’Žš’Žš’‚š’“š’š
š’‚š’†š’”š’•š’‰š’†š’•š’Šš’„š’”
š’ˆš’“š’‚š’‘š’‰š’Šš’„ š’ˆš’‚š’š’š’†š’“š’š
š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’”š’Šš’™
š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’†š’
š’†š’š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’
š’‡š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’
š’”š’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’
š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’
š’š’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’˜š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’š š’•š’˜š’
ļæ¼ļ漚’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’‡š’Šš’—š’†
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’Šš’™
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’”š’†š’—š’†š’
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’†š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•
š’•š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’š š’š’Šš’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’š’š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š™©š™¬š™¤
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’•š’‰š’“š’†š’†
š’‡š’š’“š’•š’š š’‡š’š’–š’“

š’”š’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’

19.3K 483 135
By lovelivelife128

˟˟˟˟

Of course the response were predictable; shock, curiosity, confusion and so on but the grip on my hands tightened and I sadly smile at him when he continued to say. "They're biologically mine and my dead fiancée Jo but that doesn't mean Charlotte isn't their mother." He defends me, I nudge his shoulder as thanks.

"So you and ex-psycho were not and are not together." Kol bluntly said, immediately getting told off and smacked by Freya and Davina.

"Ew, gross no." We say in unison. "We're mates not dates." I say meaningly, looking at Kol. He always said that to get Klaus off his back about us being friends.

"We're friends and we co-parent." Alaric said, rolling his eyes at Kol's antics. "So ~ so you're not their not biological mother." Rebekah said, treading lightly around the subject, giving her a pitiful smile I shake my head.

"Biologically they are not mine, but you know, I gave birth to them, I was there when they said their first words, Im lucky enough to get to love them everyday and whenever they're in need, they would always come to me, so yeah I am their mother." I couldn't help but reason with her, trying to show her that even if they weren't mine, I still treat them as if they are.

"And not to be bias but she's the best mother in the world." A voice said from the door, behind us were the twins and Hope, Josie was the one who said that making me smile at her.

"No offence, Mrs Mikaelson." Lizzie quickly added causing Hayley to giggle. They both took a few steps towards us so that they're right behind us and wrap their arms around my shoulder and kiss my cheeks making me blush. "We love you momma." Lizzie says leaning her head on my shoulders.

"Naw shucks. I love you both too. Now hug your dad before he thinks you love me more than him." Alaric opens and closes his mouth trying to think of a response before pouting and crossing his arms. All the girls bursted into laughter and this was the moment I wanted to remember, all my friends (some, others I didn't know much) and my kids, watching my girls laugh made me brightly smile but I could feel someone's gaze on me, turning my heads, my eyes connected with the original hybrids, my breath hitched but I gave him a bright smile and in return he gave me a soft smile that usually would be reserved for just his family.

Maybe it's time for fresh start.

˟˟˟˟

When the next day arrived, it felt like the Mikaelsons never left in the first place. The afternoon we had spent talking about everything that happened when they left for New Orleans and that talk lasted until night, when the girls yawned was when we realised how late it had gotten.

There was still a slight awkward tension probably from my side because I did not say a single word to Niklaus or Hayley, it wasn't on purpose but I just had nothing much to say to them.

Anyways, now it's Sunday and that's the day I spend with the girls. We were planning of getting some coffee before going to the cemetery and then we're going to spend the rest of the day shopping. Right now, the girls are at the Salvatore Cafe, getting some drinks for us while I sat on moms bench and have a moment to write in my diary.

It was a habit that stuck to me after Elena told Caroline, Bonnie and I to write everything down so that she wouldn't miss anything when she wakes up from the sleep coma placed on her by Kai Parker.

Dear mom,

In the past week a lot has changed and I don't know if it's for the better or the worse.

Let's start with Care, she's in Italy this week, she's already gone to Venice and currently is in Rome. She seems better compared to last week she just really misses Stefan, I think sending the girls to visit her was a good idea. But she did have the same bad news as always; the coven she went to see told her the same things as all the others, there is no other way to avoid the merge. Every time she calls to say that, it's as if a piece of my heart just breaks and I don't know how long I can take it. 

Back to positivity, your granddaughters. Still drive me up the walls but I wouldn't have it any other way. They are good, great even though Lizzie did have a bit of a moment the other day but she was able to get control of herself before anyone got hurt and I'm proud of her for it, I think she has a bit of a crush on a boy which I am not prepared for after what happened with Penelope and Josie. Speaking of who, is doing brilliantly. They really did enjoy Venice so maybe as a Christmas break we'll go somewhere else. But it's moments like this where I really wish you were here so that I could get some advice. Kids are hard.

We got two new students, a werewolf and something new, she's one of a kind. The poor werewolf had no idea about all this but he got sucked in by an accident, his temper reminds me of Tyler. The girl however was a blast from the past; a Mikaelson.

Yep, they're bac ~

"Well look at who we have here." An accented voice reach my ears, I pause mid-sentence and playfully groan as I look up into the honey brown eyes of the youngest Mikaelson brother.

"Are you stalking me now?" I ask jokingly, in a playful manner, he looks at me shocked, one hand over his chest as if he's offended.

"Now don't be rude, I just wanted to look around at the town we lived in and why would I do that when I have a beautiful wife."

"Which I'm still confused on how you got a girl and how my wedding invite got lost in the post?" I shrug before laughter bubbled out.

"Well technically I did send an invite however I think it must've gotten lost on the way to hell." Kol smirked, laughing at his own joke. I grabbed my diary and started smacking him with it. "Rude!" He grabs my diary and flicks through the pages. "When did you become the doppelgänger?" He says in disgust.

"It's a habit I picked up." I shrug, snatching my book back from him. "So what are you doing here alone? Already bored of the town?"

"Eh, my morning was eventful; woke up besides my beautiful wife, did some morning activities with her." He wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive way making me smack him with my book again. "Had breakfast, my normal dagger threats by Nik, daily bickering with Rebekah, telling off by Freya and Elijah. You know, everyday Mikaelson morning, though this time I figured I could go bother my best friend." He gave me puppy dog eyes, the girls were chatting to each other, Josie holding my cup of coffee as they walked towards us.

"Sorry Kol but I'm busy with the girls." He cuts my sentence off. "Brilliant, I'll drive." He stood up, took the keys out my purse and walked towards the girls, grabbing my coffee from Josie causing them to giggle, leaving me blankly staring at the space he was just standing.

That jackass.

˟˟˟˟

Ahhh, I'm excited for next week's chapter.

Hint: 24th March 2011

Also any readers from the uk; hey, wanna move to Canada with me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 7.4K 24
"š‘¹š’š’”š’†š’” š’‚š’“š’† š’…š’†š’‚š’…, š’š’š’—š’† š’Šš’” š’‡š’‚š’Œš’†. š‘¾š’†š’…š’…š’Šš’š’ˆš’” š’‚š’“š’† š’ƒš’‚š’”š’Šš’„š’‚š’š’š’š š’‡š’–š’š’†š’“š’‚š’š’” š’˜š’Šš’•š’‰ š’„š’‚š’Œš’†" ~ šš†šš‘ššŽšš— šš—ļæ½...
264K 6.2K 45
š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š–¾š—…š—‚š—ƒš–ŗš— š—†š—‚š—„š–ŗš–¾š—…š—Œš—ˆš—‡ š–ŗš–½š—ˆš—‰š—š—Œ š–ŗ š—…š—‚š—š—š—…š–¾ š—€š—‚š—‹š—… š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—š—…š—’ š–ŗš–暝—š–¾š—‹ š—š—‚š—Œ š—‡š—‚š–¾š–¼š–¾ š—š—ˆš—‰š–¾ š—‚š—Œ š—€š—‚ļæ½...
5.8K 197 26
[š–®š–­ š–¦š–®š–Øš–­š–¦] ā till forever ends āž ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š— š– š—…š—…š—‚š—Œš—ˆš—‡ š–„š—ˆš—‹š–»š–¾š—Œ starts a new life in new orleans š—ˆš—‹ š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚ļæ½...
888K 20.8K 143
- āšš š°šžš«šžš°šØš„šŸ š°š¢š­š” š§šØ š”š®š¦ššš§š¢š­š², š”šØš° š®š­š­šžš«š„š² š©šžš«š©š„šžš±š¢š§š āž āœØšŸŗ āš‹šØšÆšž š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š²šØš® š°šžššš¤. šš®š­...