The Professors' New Addition!

By KazeoLion

(THIS FIC WILL HAVE ART) Pokémon Professors Kukui and Burnet are happy in their marriage and have been for a... More

Prologue
CH1
CH3
CH4
CH5

CH2

589 6 2
By KazeoLion

"PROFESSOR BURNET'S PREGNANT?!" Olivia shrieked. "YAAAAAAY!" She took a moment to catch her breath before continuing. "I love babies! I have to make some baby clothes for the shower!"
Lana, Lillie, and Mallow just stared. Olivia always got too excited too fast.
"Do you know the gender yet?! I can't wait to see the baby!"
"Olivia..." Mallow sighed. "Burnet's not very far into her pregnancy yet. It's going to be a while before we can find out the gender."
"Oh..." Olivia let her head fall for a moment before perking right back up. "But I can still help! What can I do for you, besides making some gifts?"
"Well," Lillie murmured, "can you help us organize the baby shower?"
"Are you kidding?!" Olivia squealed. "Of course I can!" She was bouncing around, unable to contain her excitement. "Okay, Olivia, calm down... So when is this baby shower?"
"I don't know," Lana told her, "but it's never too early to start preparing. We'll have to talk with the rest of the class about that."
"I understand. I'll still do whatever I can to help, though!"
From afar, a particular Poipole watched the conversation, giggling as it enjoyed a tasty berry. "Poi-pole!" it cheered. Stalking the humans was so much fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 20.8K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...