Floribama Shore

By highlyrussett

The story of nine young adults who come to spend the summer in the hottest beach town on the Gulf Coast, Pana... More

"party, drink, and have fun"
"You win that one"
"I'm gonna fuck you up,"
"Controlling bitch,"
I'm curious
"I just like being with you,"
"Too late,"
"Sexual Tension,"
"Cabo Mexico"
"I like you,"
"I feel the same way,"
"Oh my,"
"So friends with benefits?"
"Stop being so cute,"
"Invite the families,"
"Let's go down there and party,"

"Get your hands off of me,"

3.9K 51 8
By highlyrussett

11 | "Get your hands off of me,"

"So what's going on between you and Jeremiah?" Kortni asked.

All of us girls were out for breakfast while the guys were out doing their own thing. I was hoping that this wouldn't be brought up. There is no denying that something is going on between us because everyone can see that there is something.

"Nothing is going on between us," I lied. I don't think it's anyone's business but Jeremiah and I's. Also, we don't even know what's going on with us so why should anyone else know if we don't even know what's going on.

"Come on Alexis, we're your girls," Nilsa nagged.

"I'm telling you guys the truth. Nothing is going on between us," I tell them once again.

"Today is our last day in Cabo so what are we going to do?" Aimee said, changing the subject which I appreciate. We leave tomorrow in the morning.

"I really wanna go swimming again before we leave and then we can go out again," I suggested. I love going to the beach. I feel like I need to have at least 10 minutes in the sun to feel ok throughout the day.

"That sounds like a pretty nice day and I wouldn't mind swimming again," Candance said.

"We will see what the boys want to do when we get back to the hotel," Nilsa said, sipping her orange juice that she got with her crapes.

-

"So we're going to the beach for the day and then we're hitting the bar?" Codi clarified with everyone. Everyone shook their heads yes.

Everyone heads to their rooms that they share with someone else. I share a room with Nilsa as I do at the house.

"Which one should I wear? The red and white one? Or the all-black one?" I hold up both of the bikinis and show Nilsa.

"I love the red and white one," Nilsa said. She grabs one of her bikinis.

I decided to go with the red and white one. The top was all red and the bottoms were white and red. The sides of the bikini bottoms were white and the rest is red.

Nilsa went into the bathroom to change while I stayed out here and changed. I hurried and stripped of my clothes and slipped on my bikini top and bottoms before Nilsa walks back in. I then grab a pair of grey shorts and a white t-shirt. I put the rest of my clothes on just in time because Nilsa came walking out of the bathroom right as I got my shorts up.

"Ready?" Nilsa asked I nodded my head before slipping my flip-flops on. I grabbed my suntan lotion and sunglasses before following Nilsa out of the hotel room.

Everyone else is waiting down in the lobby for us so we head down there. I take the stairs because elevators creep me out.

-

"You look nice," I hear someone come up from behind me and wrap their hands around my waist.

I turn around to face Jeremiah.

"Get your hands off of me," I hiss at him. "Our roommates are right over there, are you crazy?"

"Sorry," Jeremiah immediately removes his hands from my waist and put them down to his sides.

"I'm sorry if I came off rude but I already had the girls questioning me this morning about what's going on with us," I apologized.

"I had Gus and the other boys asking me the same thing but mainly Gus," he told me. Why is everyone so worried about what's going on between us. Whatever is happening between us is nobody else's business but ours.

"I told the girls that it's nothing and I'm hoping you told the boys the same," I tell him.

"Yeah I did because this is our business and if we wanted people to know then we would tell people," this is why I like him, he understanding and thinks the same as me.

"We should probably go join the others," I smiled at him.

"Yeah, we should," I turn away from him and start heading over to where the others are when I feel Jeremiah pull me back to him. I look back up to him to see him smiling.

"Yes?"

"Have I told you today that you look beautiful?" Jeremiah questions causing my cheeks to flush.

"I don't think so but thank you. I think you look lovely today as well," I smile at him which he returns the smile.

I look around to see if anyone was watching before going on my tippy toes and giving him a quick peck on the lips before turning around and running over to where the rest of them are.

"Finally deciding to join us, Alexis," Nilsa nudges me smirking.

"Calm down Nilsa," I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm just messing with you girl," she said hugging me.

Everyone just goes back to what they're doing. I walk over to where Aimee was, she was smoking a cigarette while sitting in the sand.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. It seemed like she's being distance from everyone ever since we got to the beach.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just missing my family that's all," she said taking another drag from her cigarette.

"I get it. But I just want you to know that I'm always here for you when you need to talk and just know that I love you, Aimee," I reach over to her and wrap my arms around her, giving her a big hug.

"Thanks, Alexis, I love you too girl," she died out her cigarette before getting up off the sand and wiping her ass off, I did the same.

When Aimee walks away from me I walk back up to where everyone's stuff is to strip off my clothing so I'm in my bikini. When I'm done doing that I take my tanning lotion and apply it to my body.

"Hey Kortni, can you apply some of this to my back please?" I ask her. She came up here to get her sunglasses so I figured I would ask her instead of calling someone else up here.

"Sure," She said grabbing the lotion out of my hand before applying it on my back.

Once she is done I thank her. I throw the bottle back to where my stuff is, heading back down to the group.

We all just mess around with each other in the water for a little bit before going back and laying out and drinking. I only had like 2 drinks because I didn't want to drink that much until tonight. I feel like if you drink a lot beforehand then it ruins the fun later on because you'll already be drunk. 

"Psst Alexis," Jeremiah whispers in my ear, causing me to shiver a bit. I could feel his hot breath on my ear. (A/N: ew wtf what did I just write lmao) 

"Yes?" I questioned.

"How do you make holy water?" he said to me, moving away from my ear. 

"Umm... I don't know," I hesitate to try to figure out the answer. 

"You boil the hell out of it," he said laughing harder than he should at his lame joke. I shake my head laughing a bit.

"You loved my joke," he teased, I just shake my head in response with a smile on my face.

"Your jokes are always corny," I tell him. 

"You love them anyway," he's right even though they are corny sometimes they do make me laugh and are so stupid that they're funny.

I look over at Kortni to see that she is dancing around like she usually does when she gets tipsy. Aimee is still on her four beer. Nilsa is chilling over by Gus, looks like she's flirting with him and he just looks like he is not about it at all. She was on her second beer. Kirk, Codi, and Candace were on their 3rd beer which isn't bad for them. Then there was Jeremiah and me who is only on their first beer. 

We stayed at the beach for another hour before heading back up to our rooms to start getting ready to go out tonight because we girls need a lot of time getting ready. 

I was just going to wear something casual because I really don't feel like dressing up tonight. I ended up wearing a black crop top tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black open-toed ankle boots.

I left my hair straight because I'm too lazy to actually do something with it. I do my makeup but it's very light and natural. I don't feel like doing too much for tonight especially when all I'll want to do when we get back is go straight to bed because we have to be up early for our flight. But I also wanna get fucked up tonight.

We ended up going to some random bar that we saw on the way over to the beach earlier. 

"I wanna go all out for our last night and get fucked up but I also don't want to regret it in the morning either," I tell everyone as we walk up to the entrance of the bar.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to or not," Jeremiah said. Jeremiah never gets drunk so I think it would be funny to watch him get drunk.

"I'll have 6 shots please," I said to the bartender.  

I watch as she fills up the shots. She pushes them to me, I grab 3 and hand them to Jeremiah since he was right behind waiting to order.

"Cheers," We both said raising our shot glasses up. (A/N: I'm underage so I don't really know how this thing with going to the bar and drinking goes so please bare with me)

As the alcohol goes down my throat, I feel it burning. I hate it the first few times but I get used to it after a while. I take the remaining 2 before giving the glasses back to the bartender. Jeremiah ended up ordering us two beers so we could walk around and drink them instead of staying over here by the bar.

Gus and Nilsa were once again all over each other. She was twerking on him and he looks like he's enjoying it, I don't know why they won't just hook up and get it over with. There is so much tension there that everyone can see it.

Candice, Kirk, and Codi were talking over at a table. Kortni and Aimee were sitting at the bar drinking and laughing about something. It seems like tonight everyone is calm and doesn't want to get piss drunk tonight except for Gus and Nilsa. They're going all out, they don't care. 

"I don't even know why we decided to come out tonight. I'm ready to go home already," I told Jeremiah, I kinda had to scream it though due to the loud music. We found a table to sit at so we can just talk and wait for everyone to be ready to leave.

About an hour later we all decided it was a good idea to head back to the hotel to get some rest before our flight. 

When we get back to the hotel everyone heads straight to bed. 

-

Author's Note:

Sorry, it took so long for me to update. I recently got a job and school once again is kicking my ass.

I will try to update soon.

I'm sorry if the ending seemed rushed. I really didn't know what to do but I have some ideas for the next chapter which is exciting. I might start that tonight. 

I'm currently watching the new episode of Floribama. If you guys have seen it what are your thoughts on tonight's episode? Let's have a little discussion

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I hope you guys have a good night or morning depending on when you read this.

- meg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 276 10
discontinued
310K 4.4K 42
Cant help but fall in love with those ocean eyes.
2.4K 67 38
another summer in cousins they all thought but they didn't know it would be last one as they all loved.
18.2K 227 29
This summer was different, Y/N knew that from the second she arrived at the Cousins beach house. However, is different always a good thing? Now stuck...