Kisses For A Devil

By xpeachgirlx

*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his... More

Cast✔️
I don't make mistakes. I date them.
The aftermath of breakup
The horny express
Brunette Bombshell
A cupcake toothpaste
Stretching and Push ups
His not just mouth watering but also panty watering hot muscular back
Was that Eiffel tower under the sheets?
Cold hearted bitch
Sunday. Funday?
Wicked game
B/w the devil & the deep blue sea
'Let's fuck at first sight'
Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?
Wild heart and sweaty palms
A leep in the dark
No regrets
Moon bath
What is it, asshole day?
Magical fingers
You're one hell of a girl
Johnny Bravo
Player Charming
My middle finger salutes you
Unholy Family Meeting
The unholiest bar
Kinky Princess
Oh.Sweet.Jesus!
Are you on Viagra?
Morning, Princess!
Hot-to-trot
The language of love
déjà vu
Satan says"Bonjour Motherfucker"
Leo's POV
Who needs a boyfriend when you've a warm and cozy pillow?
tooth fairy has a face of Dolores Umbridge
Did you just call me idiot?
What's the reason behind this million watt smile?
God bless your soul!
Rise and Shine!
Thirty seconds
Daddy's here to save me!

Peek-a-boo!

40K 1.3K 273
By xpeachgirlx

!!Warning!! Mature content in the middle of the chapter.
__________________

Leonardo

"God bless your soul."

I stiffened hearing a deep voice that screamed authority. The man behind Char was almost six foot tall with an athlete built. He was probably in his fifties but that did nothing to erode the aura around him. His hazel green eyes had been piercing straight through me. I shuddered under his calculative gaze. They were like two hawk like orbs ready to burn me on spot.

"Daddy!" I was close to respond when Jane rushed to him and fell into his arms. 
"I missed you so much."

Oh god, He was her dad and I was at the verge to make a mistake.

"I missed you more, Princess." He pulled apart and brushed his lips on her forehead, "You lost weight, Princess. It appears to me that your brother isn't taking care of you properly. Hmm....I guess I'll have to talk to him privately."

No one seemed to be affected but his tone dreaded me. Poor Luke. I prayed he wouldn't forget to wear diaper when he talks to his father.

Jane rolled her eyes casually as if it's normal for her and pulled me near, or almost dragged me if I was honest.
"It's Leonardo, dad. My boyfriend."

I reluctantly held my to shake, "This is a pleasure to finally meet you, Sir."

"Ah, Leonardo Vincenzo. The infamous billionaire." He taunted before shaking my hand firmly for a moment which felt like an hour. I was conscious that my knuckles would be in thousand pieces if he continued his assault.

Sensing the tense air my girl came to the rescue, "For god's sake dad, this arm belongs to the man I'm in love with and probably considering to spend my future with him. You can't treat him like this when it's clear that I've strong feelings for him."

In this moment, I wondered what good deeds I'd done in my life so I got that incredibly genius and sophisticated woman. I was very pleased to hear this.

"But Princess, you're too young to fall in love." Her dad's eyes softened. "You may be forgot what happened last time when you fell in love blindly with that manipulative bastard but I remember everything. And this man here is not different from him."

"But, dad—"

"I don't want to hear anything. Tell him to leave."

"Now you're being over dramatic!" Char intruded furiously, her hands rested on hips. "I swear if you say one more rude words about Leo, Consider that we're divorced."

Did I just sense fear in Mr Sanders eyes?

"Baby, sweetheart, honey, the only woman who can shatter my stoned heart, I'll give him a chance." Mr Sanders stated, terrified. "I'll do whatever you say, Char. But please don't ever let that odious thought corrupt your mind. Ever."

I was in trance watching a familiar scene in front of me. Mr Sanders reminded me of me. That's exactly how Jane threatens me and I have to fulfill her every demands unwillingly.

"Come here, son. Give me a hug." Mr Sanders said and I complied wishing he wouldn't break my ribs this time. "Haha...don't be scared, son. I was in army before Jane's mother decided to drag me into baking. So you see, austerity and authoritarianism comes in nature."

"You're in army?" I quizzed curiously as we pulled away.
He nodded. "Wow. My great grandfather was in army too. He was patriotic and died for his country in a war. He's my idol."

"That's great, son. Anyway, You should Come in. There's cold out here." He said and we all compiled.

Once I passed through the entrance I realised we weren't alone all this time. Luke and an unfamiliar girl had already been in living area. They were sitting on the couch. Too close than entitled to be just friends.

Luke roused on his feet and we shared a bro hug.

"Happy thanksgiving, bro." He greeted and I did the same. He looked back at the girl behind him with tender, "She's my girlfriend. Tessa."

"Hi," the girl 'Tessa' with blonde hair greeted with a wide smile. And I mirrored the action.

             ***

Dinner went well, thankfully not like I anticipated. I was glad that I neither spanked Jane nor got an erection. Otherwise I'd be six feet under the ground right now.

During this span of time I noticed that Mr Sanders was a very protective father. He threatened me that Jane was his princess and if I hurt her in any way he'd see me in his own military like way. Though he'd been smooth with me in front of his wife but there was a clear trace of warning in every statement that didn't go unnoticed from me.

I was determined that I'd make him trust me eventually. That my love for his daughter was pure and I'd pamper her, love her in all possible ways just like he had treated her till now.

I was now in Jane's bedroom that she wanted to show me.

There was a bed pushed against the window. A fair share of pillows rested on the head of bed. The walls were cream, but not like the stuff I pour in my coffee, there was a hue of beach sand there.

A desk sat in one corner, with a laptop, pens neatly collected on it. A few shelves were pushed against the walls and filled with books. String lights lit the room hung over the window and ran to the desk.

"Your room is...."

"Girlish?" Jane suggested.

I look at her incredulously, "Pretty and....warm." It was when my eyes caught a picture behind her pinned at the wall. Walking past her I strolled where the picture was and studied it closely.
"Is it you?" I quizzed, still looking at the picture. She hummed in reply. I smiled to myself. It was my girl in the picture dressed in graduation attire, flashing a heartwarming smile. I had to say she was chubby back then.

I felt her presence behind me, "You look cute." I said, "I want to fuck you."

She gulped, "...Kay"With her approval I crashed my lips onto her and the fire ignited in me.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso as I made my way to bed, not even bothering to pull away from her lips. I gently laid her onto bed and unbuttoned my coat but didn't remove it.

She flutter closed her eyes and leaned back onto the bed as I began kissing her ankle. Slowly, teasingly, and made my way to her inner thighs. I kissed her there over her panties and pushed my head inside her sweater.
She let out an erotic moan as I ran my tongue over her left nipple. I felt my jeans tightened around my groin. Damn. It was already hard to resist her.

"Peek-a-boo!" I smiled against her creamy flesh as I pushed my head out of her sweater, earning a giggle from her.

I quickly removed her panties and with a swift movement flipped her around so her ass was in air.
I unbuckled my jeans and pulled it down with briefs, and with a rough thrust entered her.

"Oh god," she moan as I increased my pace and deep penetrated her. In next moment, my hand roughly made contact with her butt cheek, "Ow!"

I chuckled, "This is for falling for that bastard in first place and raising a tough competition for your potential boyfriend in front of your parents' eyes."

"Mm, yes." I felt her sensitive flesh clenched around my cock. It all took for my will power to not split her in two.

My cock was throbbing painfully inside her in a good way. I grabbed her through her left shoulder while used my other hand to grab her through her waist for keeping her in position and control the pace.

I watched the string lights and shelves over her bed had been quivering rapidly.

That was the first time I'd been so rough and ruthless with her. I didn't know what had gotten over me that I was making love to her like my life depended on it. As if it was my last chance.

The thought of her leaving me had startled me. It stung my heart. I wouldn't let her leave me. Ever. If we had to face arguments in our future I'd apologise to her and fall on my knees only to beg her to not leave me. I'd do anything in my power to make her stay.

After two or more thrusts I felt my cock exploded and I had the best orgasm of my life. Slowly, I pulled myself out and rushed into the bathroom to grab a wet towel.

I cleaned her before I cleaned myself, and lied next to her.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and mumbled, "I love you, my brunette bombshell."

"Thanks, I love me too." I narrowed my eyes at her as she giggled and leaned in to kiss me, "I love you too."

I smiled and pulled her to my chest while placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Janett? You in there, sweetie?"

"Yes mom!" Jane answered.

"Oh I hope I'm not interrupting something but you've to stop whatever you're doing honey since you promised to take responsibility of cake's delivery in neighbourhood." Jane immediately got up after hearing her mom.

"Coming mom!"

"Okay, honey." Char exclaimed, "And yeah, tell Leo that your dad wants to have some words with him, privately." with that she left as her footsteps fade away.

I stiffened, "I think daddy doesn't like me."

She picked up her panties and slipped into it, "Relax, baby. He likes you. This is his way to show love."

I shrugged and pulled her into my lap, "I don't want you to leave me."

"I'm just going in neighbourhood for few minutes." She smiled. "I'll be back before you blink your eyes."

"Promise?"

She locked her lips with mine and promised, "Promise."

***

That night when Mr Sanders didn't stop lecturing, my eyes didn't leave the wall clock. I would pay heed to him but also glance at the clock.

Ten minutes

Fifteen minutes

Twenty minutes

Thirty minutes

"Is she back?" I asked worriedly to Char who had been serving wine. Mr Sanders who had been talking to Luke or say insulting him in front of his girlfriend also glanced at the clock.

"Not yet." Char replied and moved towards Luke to serve him wine.

"It's almost half an hour, honey and neighbourhood is just five minutes away from here. I'm worried for her." Mr Sanders said and I nodded in accord.

"There's no need to worry, honey. You know it's our Janett. Perhaps, she might've ran across her childhood friend that's why she's taking long." Sensing the disapproval in her husband's eyes she reached upto him and gently squeezed his hand, "It's our Jane, John. She always comes back."

I ignored them and roused on my feet, "I'm going to look for her."

"I'm coming with you." Luke said and followed me.

We walked through the exit only to come across with the doorstep littered with a crushed box of cake and trampled cupcakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.7K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
3.4M 99K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
1.7M 63.5K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...