atla one shots

Per Polarbear-Pancake

Just a whole bunch of one shots for Avatar: the Last Airbender. I personally like Zuko a bunch, so these will... Més

1- skin n bones
2- cuddles
3-fire
4- past abuse
5- touch starved
6-kid
7-inner fire
8-blind/deaf
9-father
10- wings
11- attack
12- omega
13-scars
14- helping
15-fever
16- shifters
17- secret
18- prisoner Zuko
19-spirit
20-polyamorous
21-sleep deprived
22- protective
23- home
24- never have I ever
25-hanging around
26 - Combustion man
27- soulmates
29 - chained and whipped
30 - bleeding out
31 - tears
32 - magic AU
33 - Hero Au

28 - HTTYD AU

1.5K 11 7
Per Polarbear-Pancake

I had this idea and it seemed fun, so here we fucking go! Any recognizable characters are not mine.  Also, I am going to give you the person each person is, and maybe a little explanation if urged, since a lot of people will probably disagree with some of the choices, but they can deal until they ask.

Zuko - Hiccup

Katara - Ruffnut

Sokka - Tuffnut

Aang - Fishlegs

Suki - Astrid

Toph - Snotlout

Since they are not actually these characters, they will act differently.

Zuko's pov

Welcome to my home, where we have sheep, lots of nasty people and dragons. My Father, the chief of Eldrthorpe (norse word for fire, and thrope for village, added to the end of word to mean something village.) He rules with an iron fist, with my sister Azula dealing with things behind the scene. My Uncle Iroh would do more, but he is missing a leg and an arm, along with the fact he's a blacksmith, so Father rarely acknowledges him.

The other teens my age - Aang, Katara, Sokka, Suki and Toph - they don't like me much. We are all smaller than most average Vikings, and all, but they have the agility, the strength or the dragon death count to back them up. I haven't yet shown any ability to helping with the dragon raids, so I get put in the stall with Uncle Iroh.

I wake to smoke and intense heat, something that never really bothered me - even before working with Uncle in the stall - and get dressed, racing out of the house and dodging any dragons - or people - along the way. 

"Get inside you nuisance!"

"Wait till your father hears!"

"This better not be some stupid plan of yours."

Great neighbors - I almost hope they get eaten, but that is not something I'd wish on anyone, really.  However, even with my height, I manage to get through and into the forge. The dragons are all great, which is a thought that could have me killed, but they are intelligent. I have been saved by a dragon, and I wish to see him again. He's a -

"Night Fury! Get down!"

I look up, knowing that anything otherwise would be considered wrong, since everyone reacts to that sound... though admittedly most people are ducking and hiding, rather than perking up in hope. I had never been hugged, licked, or touched in general before I met the Night Fury, and I don't think I ever will be. 

"Zuko, stay here. They need me out there!"

Uncle Iroh races out, weilding a sword and his special crossbow. I know he plans on getting the Night Fury, but I sincerely hope he misses. I love that creature, that person, more than I ever thought I could, especially with how cold my heart had gotten through the abuse, the humiliation, the degrading and the bullying from my village and peers. 

Aang left me alone mostly, but Katara, Sokka and Toph loved to take any chance they got. Suki doesn't acknowledge me, so while it's not even a touch, it shouldn't hurt, but hers is mayhaps the worse. Having someone pretend you don't exist, like you are not a living, breathing person with ideas, and more so air they could breathe in and then get rid of, is a pain that is soul deep rather than skin deep.

I race out of the forge, and head out to the cliff, the best place to watch the Night Fury. I know he does it for my benefit, and I love knowing he lets me see him. He could easier choose not to, but he decides to let me and I get to see him every raid. Sometimes, I go into a secret cove and we meet after the raid for a little bit, cuddling and snuggling in the cove until morning, when we will both wake up and have to part - me so no one gets suspicious, he because he can't be found or he'll be killed - and those are the days I enjoy the most.

The familiar screech starts building, and before I know it, the Night Fury blurs past - at an admittedly slower speed - and then twirls and heads back, building up the second blast. And then the unthinkable, the unimaginable, the impossible happens... A bola comes swinging out of nowhere and wraps around the Night Fury's body, forcing his wings to his side and leading him into a collision course with the ground.

The moan that leaves him is one of pain and I wince, even as I start to run towards the village, as dust and other things fly into the air as the Night Fury crashes into the middle of town. I push myself harder, knowing the middle of town has Uncle Iroh, the other teens and quite possibly my father. They will not hesitate to kill the Night Fury, weak and downed as he is.

As I race through, I spot something I had hoped would never happen: the Night Fury trapped, a ring of vikings surrounding him and weapons ready, though only one is aimed, Uncle Iroh in front of him with his crossbow raised and ready, father and the other teens standing behind and to the side of him. I know exactly what's going to happen, and regardless of what happens, of the consequences, of anything other than my only friend living, I crash to my knees in front of the Night Fury and throw out of my arms.

The sudden silence is something I'm used to, and I use it to pull out my dagger and start cutting the ropes, hopefully it's enough that he can escape without too much trouble. He stands, wings flinging out and snapping the ropes, as he takes off, his roar echoing in the land. I watch him, not bothering to look at any of the others, knowing exactly what their reactions are going to be. Aang won't be too bothered, but the others will be. I let a dragon, our sworn enemy, escape, but worse than that - far worse than that - I helped it escape of my own free choice.

I watch the Night Fury land on a part of the mountain that overhangs enough to see the village and sit down. And then my vision is covered in nothing but the red of my father's robes as he raises a hand and slaps me, forcing me to the ground. I moan, but he takes his chance and stomps his foot on my ribs, at least one or two snapping under the pressure. He's a lot heavier then me and I haven't been eating well since father eats in the Hall, but never let's me in there unless it's necessary to survival.

"How. Dare.You. You are my son, you are the heir to this great village...and you chose to turn your back on us for a dragon?!?!"

"What great village? Father, if I can even call you that, I have seen nothing but the bad side of this town. The nicest person is Uncle Iroh, and even I'm not sure he counts because he's nice to everyone, no matter what. You treat me as nothing but a disappointment and a piece of trash you need to take out when you do acknowledge me, but otherwise ignore me. The town, they follow your lead. Everyone humiliates me, abuses me, humiliates me and breaks me. I have limbs out of alignment because they healed all weird, because no medics would help me. I have nothing and nobody in this town. These clothes and some drawings, that's all I have to my name."

"But to a DRAGON?!?! How dare you, boy! You aren't my son. You are to leave this island, but first you are to be lashed. You must suffer for your treason against the people and dead of your village. You've been telling them to raid us, it's obvious to me now. Get him ready. I want it done in a few moments. Now!"

I wince, but don't bother fighting as everything happens - two villagers holding me to the side, while the others place two wooden poles into the ground and then make sure the links are in place, before backing up - and then I'm being forced to my knees, chains fixing my arms in position. They won't remove my shirt as is tradition, they want me dead and this will increase chances of infection. I sigh, but hang my head against my chest and brace myself.

That doesn't mean I'm ready for the first lashing or the several after that. A glance up shows that the Night Fury,  is pacing and glaring at the town, as though imagining it on fire...not that I could blame him. My thoughts distract me and the next lash brings a cry out of me before I can bite it back. The others laugh, obviously this is something they were waiting for - but so too was he, for the second the sound reaches him, the Night Fury is descending with all the glory of death and lightning itself. It lands behind me, crouched and ready, grabbing the whip in it's mouth and yanking it away, before chewing and spitting it aside.

"Toothless... Hey, you doin ok?"

He comes in front of me and croons, eyeing the blood dripping from where my shoulders had been hit, gently nudging my chest with his head. I grin and lean my forehead to his, before a yell from the surrounding vikings reminds me we are surrounded.

I start pulling on my chains, trying to have them either break or for them to get away from the poles long enough for us to escape.  Toothless helps and snaps the chains in two - great jaw strength, gotta remember that - and then I jump on his back, grabbing a hold gently with my legs as he takes off. We don't get far, the bleeding will kill me and Toothless seems to know, because he lands back on the mountain.

"It's ok bud, it's ok. Just have to clean and bandage the wounds, and then rest while they heal. I'll be fine, I promise. Just help me down and then let me get my shirt off."

I slide off his back and wince slightly as I land on me knees, before offering him my hands. He gently bites the chains between my hands, and I use the freedom to remove the strips of shirt on my back, wincing and whining when I dig my nails too deep into a wound in order to get the shirt out, but knowing it's necessary for long term survival.

"Ok, now I just have to clean them and we can rest for a little while. What do you think? We good?"

Toothless grumbles behind me, but moves closer, looking over my back and peering into the wounds, making sure none of the shirt is still in it. I hear him whine, and then a tongue is running along my back. I flinch and try to move away, protests on my tongue, but the pain is fading, and I decide to trust Toothless' trust in his own abilities. After all, he puts protecting me above everything else, why would he hurt me now?

There's a pit-pit-pit sound from outside, and I look, only to see the glimpse of clothing hiding behind the cave entrance. I wince, that means they followed and we must leave now. No time to get a new shirt or cover the wounds, and that is a risk we're going to have to take.

"Come on, Toothless, we have to go. It's not safe here."

"No, wait, don't leave! Please!"

Aang jumps from the cave entrance hands up and blocking the only exit. We both tense, but I also know he's not going to hurt us, unless absolutely necessary.

"It's ok, Toothless, he's ok. He's a friend. He won't hurt us, because he knows you are a fire breathing lizard that can kill him in seconds, will he?"

"I don't think the threats are necessary."

"Makes Toothless feel better. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to apologize. They kinda forced me to do it."

I wince, and hide it quickly. That means we're going to be ambushed. I pat Toothless, an unknown signal to him, and then jump on his back, careful as he races forward, acknowledging Aang's help with a gentle tap to his back, and then we're flying, and the Eldrthrope is falling behind us. Free at last, I throw my arms out to the side, ignoring the pain and laugh.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

107K 1.2K 19
just some appreciation for a new favorite ship of mine. mainly just oneshots and short stories. tagged as mature (and 18+!) because of language, sexu...
88.6K 4.2K 40
he yearns for such violent delights and wonders if kissing the sun will lead to a violent end. avatar: the last airbender zuko 𝙭 female!oc ── ©CORAL...
366K 5.5K 95
Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra one-shots :)) *requests are open*
66.6K 1.3K 14
When Zuko falls ill with a deadly spirit fever Katara learns her healing abilities are the only remedy for his illness. While spending time together...