An Unconventional Hero (Old V...

By Leunafrost

(A new version of this story is being made) Izuku Aizawa was a quirkless boy in a world ruled by women who po... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Training While In Love
Chapter 3: Confronting your Feelings
Chapter 4: Entrance Exams
Chapter 5: First Day At UA, Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 6: First day at UA, Part 2
Chapter 7: Class President
Chapter 8: The Calm Before The Storm
Celebrating 1,000 Followers and 65,000 Reads!
Q&A
Chapter 9: A Very... Eventful Night
Chapter 10: Meeting The Big Three
Happy Birthday Momo Yaoyorozu!
Chapter 11: The U.S.J
Chapter 12: A Terrible Reunion

Announcement #2 (or 4? Idk)

5.8K 48 17
By Leunafrost

Hi everyone! It's been a while hasn't it?! Well, not really, it depends on which story your reading this on. 

Anywho! Today I come bearing an announcement (as seen by the title) about something quite a few of you do in the comments sections of my stories.

"Please Update!"

"When's the next chapter?!"

"UPDATE!"

"I want more!"

Yes. I am addressing the matter of the types of comments you see above. These comments, while not harmful in nature, have driven me to the point where I nearly quit writing altogether a few days ago. 

The stress of it all and the guilt of my work not being fast or good enough for you all has been really eating at me for the past couple of months. Most of the time I just brush it off with some humor or watch YouTube, but this past week had me moving around and doing things away from distractions than I'm currently used to and my thoughts kept lingering over the fact that I need to update my stories for you guys so you don't lose any more interest than you already have.

It was in this time of stress and worry that I actually made my friend worried because I hadn't talked to him in days, I just didn't feel like talking and wasn't in the mood for writing anything despite my want to do so.

*Sigh* My point is, I know you guys and girls don't mean anything harmful about it but, could you please refrain from commenting about updates? That would help my mental state improve so I can focus more on the quality of my chapters and not really the quantity. I believe it's better to have 5 great chapters rather than 20 mediocre ones.

And yes, I did change the title of My Heroic Family, in case you were wondering.

Welp! That should be all for now! I'll let you all know anything else writing-wise as it comes up, thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great day and remember….

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 760 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
59K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
9K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
1.4M 37.2K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...