On TOUR!

By Its_Spiffy_love

A new girl group Just started called TNT they go on tour with Mindless behavior♥,Diggy Simmons♥,Wonder Bros♥... More

Tour life.(Mindless Behavior,OMG Girlz,Ect Love story)
Bonding♥
Reunited
Fight night.
Empty promises
Stronger then I thought.
Chicago
Theres no limit to the sky,Long as we fly.Part 1
There's no limit to the sky, Long as we fly Part 2
Work hard,Play hard.
Can I tear these damn walls down now?
Missing you.
They hate you cause your beautiful♥
What now.
Back up.
Suprise.
Double take.
Promise.
And it begins.
update!!
Rumors, Truth, and Family.
Truth?
Rumors?
Help needed!

Stay the night

763 9 8
By Its_Spiffy_love

Trouble Pov

 We were still on our tour bus until we stopped. Then I got up and went to the front of the bus and seen we were at the Hotel. Danny our Tour bus driver told me to get everybody. So i went to kitchen part of the bus got a pan and a spoon. TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP YASS!

"BY THE WAY WHAT HE SAY,HE CAN TELL I ANT MISSING NO MEALS,COME THROUGH AND CHECK HIM IN MY AUTOMOBILE,LET HIM EAT IT WITH HIS GRILLS,HE KEEP TELLING ME TO CHILL,HE KEEPS TELLING ME ITS REAL,THAT HE LOVE MY SEX APPEAL,BECAUSE HE DON’T LIKE EM BONEY HE WANT SOMETHING HE CAN GRAB,SO I PULLED UP IN THE JAG AND MAYWEATHER WITH THE JAB LIKE,DUN-D-D-DUN-DUN-D-D-DUN-DUN,MY ANACONDA DON’T MY ANACONDA DON’T,MY ANANCONDA DON’T WANT NUN UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN"I sang running  through the Tour bus screaming and banging on the pan with the spoon. I was about to turn around and run the other way until I ran into someone standing there. They were about big as hell cuz my ass flopped on the ground. Tf

I looked up and it was Diggy shirtless and had on basketball shorts with his Jordan’s on.

"Boy what the hell. You know I’m the shortest here and you think it’s okay to just bump into me, smh i looked like a black tumble weed say sorry. "I told him while i was still sitting on the floor.

"What you mean, you was the one running around the bus waking everybody up and ect. I came to shut you up." He said looking down at me.

"Danny told me to get yall up so that’s what i did. I bet on that ass everybody is up and in the front of the tour bus, I did my job. Now help me up." I answered him while reaching out my hand. He grabbed it and pulled me off the ground, and then i walked past him.

"Sure aint missing no meals." He tried to whisper

"HEARD THAT."I said walking to the front. When i made it to the front of the tour bus everyone sat there and mean mugged the hell outta me.

"What I do?" I asked them.

"Girl you know damn well what you did. Woke me the fuck up with pans and shit." Tiara answered me.

"Nah nah you mad cuz his anaconda don’t want nun unless you got buns hun" I couldnt help but burst out laughing." I’m sorry, I need Jesus. Anyway Danny told me to wake u guys up since we are at the hotel so yeah, I  just had a little fun while doing it. "I told them.

"You petty."Nia told me.

"Very"I agreed.

"Who is going to sleep in which rooms?" Tool asked.

"Walter said we all have our own rooms on the different floors tho."Keisha said walking in on the tour bus.

"Oh what room for which person?"Nia asked.

"Diggy and Trouble are on the 92nd floor. Diggy has room A1.Trouble is A2.Tool and Gennis on the 30th floor Tool has room. B7 and Gennis has room B9.Nia and Tiara are on the 27th floor, Nia has room A3 Tiara has room A7.MB are all on the same floor aka floor 52 and Princes room A1,Roc A2,Ray Ray A3,Prodigy A4.OMG on the 53rd floor and Beauty room C3,Babydoll C2,Star C4.and Jacob and Trevor floor 29 Jacob room E7 Trevor E6."She read to us form a sheet of paper.

"Wait am I on the highest floor." I said wide eyed.

"Oh yeah i forgot your scared of heights."Nia said.

"Yeah sorry I didn’t know" Keisha told me.

"Its fine. Im good." I assured her

We all left the tour bus and got on the elevators. Everybody had got off the elevator, instead of me and Diggy. We got up to the 92nd floor then got off the elevator.

"Diggster! Take a selfie with me." I asked him.

"Ight" He said getting behind me then he wrapped his arms around my waist as I took the selife.

"Yay got it." I told him then he let go and we walked to our rooms

LATER THAT NIGHT!

I heard a loud crack of thunder and i jumped up a little bit too fast making me fall off the bed. DAMNIT I swear. I looked up at my nightstand to see the alarm clock it’s like 3:40am.I got up off of the floor and tried to go back to sleep. I sat there for like ten minutes and still couldn’t sleep. Fuck it I’m going to Diggys room.

I get out of bed and leave my room then go next door.I made about 3 tiny knocks, Lmao my scary ass. I heard shuffling then finally heard the door unlocking. Then Diggy opened the door. He towered over me whipping his eyes and yawing. He had no shirt and basketball shorts. I just couldn’t stop staring. Whew that boy needs to find a shirt before I faint.

"Trouble, Whats wrong?"He asked his voice was deep and raspy, awww his sleepy voice.

"Im scared, I don’t care how old I get I will always be scared of heights and thunderstorms. “I told him.

"smh so what do you want to do?"He asked me trying to not laugh.

"Boy you better not laugh, and can I stay the night with you?" I asked him laughing.

"Yeah come on." He said moving away from the door giving me room to walk in.

I walked in and laid on his bed,then got under the covers. He did the same. Then more thunder. "Diggy! “ I whined turning over to look at him. He was half sleep I could already tell."It’s alright, you good." He said wrapping his arm around me bringing me close. We had no space between us. At first I felt it was weird to be this close to Diggy but I felt safe. I relaxed and was calming down. I was drifting off to sleep almost, until the loudest thunder ever heard struck. I grabbed on to Diggy. “Diggy ugh" I whined again.He tighten his grip around me again "Babe" He groaned. Wait did he just call me Babe? I looked up at him. As I was looking up his lips we closing in on mine. Until finally he pecked my lips once slowly and softy. Then he kissed me again, but this time I kissed back. It just felt so right. The more we started to kiss the more he started to wake up and started to get more into the kiss. He licked my lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him. It turned into a full make out session. I left his tongue explore my mouth and I let out a small moan. Then that’s when he started leaving hickeys on my neck.

"Ah, D-Diggy"I tried to get out.

"Yeah" He said sucking on my neck a little bit harder.

"Ah Diggy we can’t “I told him.

"Mm please." He pleaded while looking up at me.

"Im sorry it’s just that I just got out of  a relationship and Im sitting here in your hotel room making out with you and we arent even together. I look like a hoe.Oh crap Im a hoe."I said getting up from the bed.

"Your not a hoe.Your over reacting and a hoe wouldnt care about how this would have made her look.Your no where near a hoe,just because you have mixed feeling."He told me.

"but still I shouldnt have come here.Even if I was scar(GCO)

 "Yes you should have,I know what happened got a little bit out of hand but that still doesnt change the fact you are a loyal girl and not a hoe.You dont have a boyfriend so your not a cheater.There a word for people like you who have mixed feeling its called being human.Dont beat yourself up about it."He said calming me down.

I sat back down on the bed."Okay I will stop over reacting. I guess Im just scared of falling for someone again.I cant deal with getting hurt again.Im starting to have feelings for you and it scares the living shit out of me."I confessed.

"I'm not going to lie to you,I like you alot.I know you just got out of a relationship but I dont want to hurt you."he reassurd me.

"I just noticed,the more you stay away from me the more you hurt me.I know my feelings are mixed up but I know I like you alot"I confessed once again.

"Why dont we just give us a try.We only tell the people who we are on tour with that we are together and whenever your ready we can tell everyone."He asked me.

"Yeah I kind of like that idea.Sure"I told him.

"YES!That means I can do this."He pulled me close to him and pecked my lips softly."I love this already." He said smiling.His smile is gorgeous♥

"Me too."I looked over at the clock it was 5:25am."Wow I didnt know we stayed up this late."I said.

"Me either,Im tired come lay with me."He said winking.

"Lol we are not about to start this."I got under the covers he did the same.We faced each other he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in.I arms around his neck.(The way they slept in the External link) He kissed my fore head and we both drifted off to sleep.Oh my god Im dating Diggy.

_____________________________________________

A/N

Are you liking the New couple or nah lmao?

Diggy on the side ->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 29
Read this to be wonderhoy. You wanna be wonder hoy right? ❤
30K 738 31
imagines of Jacob latimore trevor Jackson and Diggy simmons enjoy
61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
29.1K 675 21
After the 3 months leading up to tour, Kat is back to the stage. She is already faced with the problem she thought she already solved.. Love. Touring...