100 Best Completed Books on W...

By Ijustwanttoseeyou

Views and votes doesn't always means a great book. I have been using wattpad for a long time now and i have r... More

Introduction
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield (TMMM)
Lady in Rags
A Secret Service
Through Your Eyes
Forestfolk Series
๐Ÿ’ซ When It Rains In Ocala
Scribbler
Crossing Paths
Through His Eyes
The Girl He Left Behind
Abducted Love Series
Skin of the Night
Through Thin Walls
Celeste Academy Series
Hey, Noah
After Series
His Revenge
Acting Royal
Petrakis Series
Celebrity Status Series
The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied
A/N
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
Marking Series (Trilogy) ๐Ÿบ
Captured
Confessions About Colton
Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board
True Love's Ghost
The Bad Boy and The Tom Boy
One Winter Night
ENTWINED Series (Thrilogy)
68 Days And Counting
Natalie's Diary
Dear Diary (Book #1)
The Dream Series
How to Fall in Love
Boot Camp
In 27 Days
Kissing Is The Easy Part Series
A Gentlemen's Guide to Hooking Up
Forget Me Not
Holding onto You
Once Upon a One Night Stand
His Sweets Girl
The Trouble with Love
Fatal Alliances
Remember Me?
A/N
Sweet Bastard
Enchanted Eyes
Love Untold
First Love... Only Love
Rejected
7.23 am
Hello
Close to Home
The PLAYBOY Series
Blind Beauty
To Defy A Duke
Sink Into Me
Falling For The Playboy's Game
All This Time
Misplaced Angel
Married to the Prince of Darkness
Family Comes First Series
Redemption Series
Kevin Dead
END

Storm & Silence Series

775 17 4
By Ijustwanttoseeyou

Storm & Silence Series is a wonderful series i read. This is written by RobThier. Yes, a man, but the view point in this series is from Lilly, a women. I didn't know about this fact until i read half of the series, because that's how much good is his writting style, realistic, humor and everything.

Storm & Silence (Book 1)

Status
- 87.7M Reads
- 3.79M Votes
- 99 parts

Genres
#adventure
#HistoricalFiction
#Humor
#NewAddult
#Romance
(I wouldn't categorize this as millionaire even though the main male lead is rich, because this story is more than a typical bad boy stories)

Discription

"It's your choice" he said, stepping close to me that our lips were almost touching.

"Either do what I say - or get another job"
My heart stood still as I gazed up in to his deep, dark dangerous eyes...

In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem; a powerful man blocking her way.

(Hey, If you find it boring at first chapter, please give it a try at least until 7,8 chapters. I feel really sad about the people who dropped the book at first chapter. I have read this series more than 2 times. Best book in wattpad, adventure, humor, romance and everything. At first when i checked books to read this popped up too, but the cover or discription didn't apeal to me for a long time until at last i added it to my library and try to read. The best decision i made in wattpad)

In the Eye of the Storm (Book 2)

Status
- 24.7M Reads
- 1.3M Votes
- 37 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

In the desert, an instant turns life into death and hate into love. In the desert, everything is different. Boundaries break down, and you find yourself doing things that you would never, ever have imagined.

Lilly Linton find this out the hard way; in the shadow of the pyramids, she and her boss, cold, calculating Mr. Ambrose, must face death and danger together. Is the desert's heat enough to melt the cold heart of Britain's richest financier?

Silence is Golden (Book 3)

Status
- 27M Reads
- 1.65M Votes
- 50 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

Silent. Cold. Chiseled perfection. This is Rikkard Ambrose, the most powerful business mogul in Great Britain.

Free spirited. Fiery. Definitely NOT attracted to the aforementioned business mogul. That is Lilly Linton, his personal secretary and secret weapon.

The two have been playing a cat and mouse game for months. So far, Lilly has been able to fight down and deny her attraction to Mr.Ambrose. But what happens when suddenly, the dark secrets of his past begin to surface and they are forced to go on a perilous journey into the South-American jungle? A journey they can only survive if they band together?

Silence Breaking (Book 4)

Status
- 22.9M Reads
- 1.45M Votes
- 50 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

Family - the most important thing in the world, right? If it's your own, maybe. But if it's the family of the incredibly powerful, incredibly alluring businessman with whom you have been conducting a secret office affair, and they don't yet know about the affair, things are bit different,

Life is about to get real for Lilly Linton. All those stolen moments behind closed doors, those secret kisses and whispered secrets are about to catch up with her. As she and her boss, business-magnate Rikkard Ambrose travel north to his parent's palatial estate, she is about to discover whether she has the strength to step out of the shadows and change her fate forever.

Hunting for Silence (Book 5)

Status
- 11.1M Reads
- 751k Votes
- 37 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

British business mogul RikkardAmbrose has departed London to face his arch-rival in a deadly game of espionage and intrigue at the Royal Court of France, leaving his lady love behind to knit socks and twiddle her thumbs.
Left behind alone? That is not something Lilly Linton is willing ro put up with!

Determined to show her boss who's boss, she embarks on her most dangerous adventure yet, armed with the most powerful weapon of all: love-and just in case, her trusted revolver.

Storm & Bells (Book 6)

Status
- 6.84M Reads
- 514k Votes
- 37 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

Never do what you're told, never boil your own head in vinegar and, most important of all, never ever marry a man those have always been Lilly Linton's principles for a happy, carefree life. So, how the heck did she end up engaged to multinational industrial magnate Rikkard Ambrose ?

Right now she's too happy too care. But what happens when she discovers the dark secrets of her fiance's past? Can she still love him if she finds out the truth?

Silent Night
(Mr. Ambrose point of view)

Status
- 755k reads
- 46k votes
- 2 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

A dark night. An even darker mission. Mr Rikkard Ambrose is stalking in the wintry alleys of London, doing something he has never done before...

This tale tells the story of an extraordinary moment in the relationship of Lilly Linton and Rikkard Ambrose. And for the first time on wattpad, it gives insight into MR AMBROAE'S POINT OF VIEW! Continue on if you'd like to peek into that stony head of his, and maybe, maybe even his heart.

If you want to read more of Mr. Ambrose point of view you can check the author's account in 'raddish'. You have to pay to access to chapters.

And the next book i'd like to introduce with this series is a fan fiction of the story by dendandun. Author has once conducted a best fan fiction competition for his fans. This is not the winner. But this is one finest fan fiction i found. It's not completed but she/he has the same writting style as author. Which makes it wonderful to read.

Ambrosian Queen

Status
- 26.5k reads
- 1.6k votes
- 21 parts

Genres
#adventure #HistoricalFiction #Humor #NewAddult #Romance

Discription

A STORM AND SILENCE FANFICTION
Queen Victoria, after being married to her husband, Prince Albert, will be facing another chapter of her life. Apparently, that chapter consists of numerous, a lot of arsenic intake, a couple of pregnancies, and a whole healthy dose of Lilly Linton and Rikkard Ambrose.

To his horror, Mr Ambrose realizes later on that he won't only save one, but two queens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.1K 102
one starry night, a conversation sparked between a girl & a boy. + contains very short chapters + adorable cover by @deliberates ...
261K 5.9K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
112K 1.8K 13
Tall Levi (Alpha) Short Eren (Omega) Eren is a 15 year old kid. His mom killed herself when he was very young. His dad was an addict and sold him to...
49.4M 1.9M 65
Blayze Norman; A cold and ruthless CEO of Norman Enterprises has decided to take Caden Carter as his bride, not even the heavens was going to stop hi...