Heart beats

By Don_is01

Life gave its worse side to Luna all at once, having to deal with her fathers failing health and their financ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's note.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

5.6K 220 33
By Don_is01

*Jamari*

Due to the fact that my game yesterday was a win, I decided to throw a party.
A niggas been feeling hella good of late.
My career is at its peak, I've kept my distance from my pops, I eat good soul food everyday. I've got real niggas sticking with me.

I had the whole team coming to my place for a pool party. The party was finna be lit. I got people setting things up. Pretty Miss Luna's back at the kitchen whipping things up. Lil mama's been having an attitude. She said I'm disrespectful as fuck, well she can suck my dick. She better do her damn job and stop worrying about me.

"Yoo!" Rameek did his silly dance as he came my way. This boy needs to grow up.
"Sup" I gave him a bruh hug as well as the other niggas that followed. 
"What's good bruh. This party finna be hot. Where them girls at? "
"Who? " Tania asked as she approached us. Damn how did she even hear what he said.
"I said where my girl at. Come here baby girl" I chuckled lowly as I watched Rameek kiss on Tania. She rolled her eyes and pulled away.

"Hello brother " Tania sang while given me a hug. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.
"What's good lil girl. Finna have fun yeah? "
"You know it! "
"Ayee! " I hyped her as she did a lil twerk dance.
"Where's Luna by the way. That reminds me..."
"Ow what did I do? " I held my upper arm where Tania had punched. I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Luna told me what you did. You better learn how to talk to her with some damn respect. Don't make me tell on you to nana"
"Whatever. Go stick to your lame ass boyfriend" I said playfully pushing her towards Rameek.
"You're the lamest nigga in this building Jah".

Tania can't be serious. I'm the hottest nigga ever. All these looks I've got is a magnet to em ladies. I could have anyone, whenever I pleased.
I watched Sean closely as he came in. In as much as I hate his guts, he deserved some free food. So I invited him over also. I hope he gets his eyes on one of the models that would be coming over and take his eyes off Luna. He better not be looking at her.

In good time, the party had begun and everything was moving smoothly. The DJ kept the music lit, Luna had outdone herself. Lots of food was available. Everyone seemed to be having fun.
I spot Luna's crazy best friend and Xavier, they were loving up on each other. Must be nice. Tania was dancing on Rameek. Everybody was occupied and having fun, except me.
"Heyyy"
I look up to see this random girl smiling hard at me.

"What's up"
"Can I take a seat? "
"Well...sure" I scooted over to create space for her to sit.
"I noticed you were lonely over here, so I came over "
Man I ain't feeling this girl one bit. She's not my type one bit. I love tats and all but nah.
"Uh okay? " what exactly did she want.
"Come on, we should have some fun in the pool" she bit on her bottom lip as she got up, pulling me up with her.
As much as I'm not feeling this, she still got a fat ass, and it won't hurt to have fun right?

Getting into the pool, shawty begins to whine all up on me. She got good moves tho. I held her waist in place guiding her as she kept throwing it back. I grab a bottle of henny and gulp down some of the content. Well now I'm having fun.

Right now, I'm high as fuck. Rameek passed me the blunt. I blew the smoke out in the girls face. I didn't quite catch her name. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me in. She must be stupid if she thinks imma kiss those lips of hers.
"Back up shawty. I ain't doing that"
She frowned at me while placing my palms on her ass cheeks.
"What do you mean baby? If you're looking for a good time, I could give you the best time of your life" she spoke seductively. Well I definitely wanna smash, but I ain't tryna smash her.
She kissed and sucked on my neck. I just let her be, cos I was high.
"What the fuck" I murmured when I felt her touch my dick. Oh now she's crazy.
"Aye move, don't let me get you kicked out" I warned her sternly moving her away.

The next thing that caught my eyes made me choke on my drink. So many emotions ran through my body swiftly.
I closely watched as Sean held Luna's hand assisting her into the pool. She had on a green two piece swimwear. I watched as Sean wrapped his arms around her waist licking on his lips in the process. Luna seemed to be scared of swimming, judging by the look on her face.

Seeing Luna relax in Sean's arms irritated the fuck out of me. The way he held her closely was uncalled for. This nigga got me fucked up.
I watched every movement his hand made and right now, he placed them at the back of Luna's thighs. He wanted yo lift her up and wrap her legs around his waist. Hell no.

*Luna*

I was exhausted from all the cooking I've been doing for Jamari's lame ass pool party. I officially hate him. He's so rude. I ensured the outcome of everything was perfect, cos this Jamari was gonna tip me. I can't say no to more money.

"Hey babe"
"Hey girl. What's up" I hugged Tania before focusing back on plating some food.
"I'm chilling. You should stop all that extra work and come have fun. Its a party out there, don't be killing my vibe." I chuckled at her statement.
"You know I'm just-"
"Hi girls! " Pam ran towards us and pulled us into a tight ass hug.
"Pam! Get off" I playfully smacked her arm.
"My bad. I just came in with bae so I thought I should come check on y'all "
"We're good. You should go stay with your man. I'm just tryna convince Lu to come party with us"
"Of course she's coming along. I brought an extra piece just for her" Tania was excited at Pan's statement. I can't be doing all that.
My ass is gonna be on display for all these celebrities, worse, Jamari. Hell no. I feel insecure all of a sudden.
"No, you girls go have fun with your men. I'm just gonna be doing what I'm paid to do" Pam threw the swimwear she brought me right in my face after I just explained to these girls.
"We ain't listening to nothing. Be there on five minutes " with that being said, she left with Tania.
"I can't go in these. Oh gosh, all my ass tattoos are gonna be on display. I don't need no one starring at me." I thought out loud as I examined the two piece Pam got me.

"Excuse me, can I get-"
Turning around I see a shirtless Sean. Hm. Not bad at all. He looks hot tho.
"Luna? "
"Hey Sean. What were you saying " I went straight to the point.
"I see you got your job back huh"
"Well its quite obvious right" he chuckled in a rather bitter way, shaking his head in the process. Nigga what's funny.
"So how did that happen. How desperate were you. I never-"
"Listen here Sean. What are you tryna insinuate? You wanna say I fucked Jamari to get this job back. Nigga you're wrong. He begged me to come back. I don't care what you'd be thinking in that big ass head of yours, but do me a fovour and keep me out of your thoughts" I turned around to leave but he grabbed my arm almost immediately.
"Look Luna, I didn't mean it like that and I'm sorry. You just never called a nigga. Why is that? "
"You said I should call you if I decided to come work for you instead, which I obviously didn't need. Besides for some reason I couldn't find your number."
I removed my arm from his hold, giving him a straight face.

"Its all good Luna. You wanna go chill by the pool? " he smirked at me.
"Well yeah. I'm just gonna change quickly " excusing myself from his presence, I headed for a close by bathroom in the house. I slipped out of my clothes, neatly folding them to place into my bag. I put on the swimwear and admired myself in the mirror.
To be honest with you, I look so damn good. I feel so sexy right now. All my insecurities flew out the window and I was ready to go join the party.
I brushed my hair and retouched my make up.

"I'm done" I spoke gaining Sean's attention. He bit his lip and eyed me. Nigga you need to stop, I'm beginning to feel annoyed and shy.
"This way baby girl" he smiled at me as we headed towards the pool area.

This party was fire. I'd have been so stupid to keep my ass tending to all the food. Everyone here is grown up, so serve yourself.

"Yasss Luna!! " Tania and Pam hyped me when they spotted me. I waved in excitement. They both gave me questioning looks when the realized Sean was beside me. I shook my head letting them know it was nothing at all.
I didn't see Jamari, so I looked around.
When I spotted him, he had this fake ass hoe kissing up on him. Super disgusting. Why am I even getting mad? Well I don't know! He looks so wasted and she looks like she wants to fuck him there in the pool. I'm so over it. Am I?

"You gonna get in or what?"
Sean snapped me outta my thoughts . I looked at him. He hand his hand out.
"I can't swim" I told him bluntly.
"Lemme teach you, come on girl" I was hesitant at first but you only live once right?
"Alright " I placed my hand in his and entered the pool. He held on to me like he was holding on for dear life. For some reason, I like the attention. Sean is cool and all, but I don't look at him that way. Considering the fact that Jamari hates him, right now I don't care. That's Jamari's business not mine.

Sean was too touchy for my liking. I thought you were gonna teach me to swim?
"What are you doing! " I squealed as Sean lifted me, wrapping my legs around him.
"No stop it"I smacked his hand hard causing him to drop me.
"What was that for Luna?" Sean frowned at me.
"You were to assist me to swim and not rub on me." He let out a sigh
"You right. I'm sorry, you've just been fucking up my mind girl" he held my waist again . I smiled as politely as I could before removing his arms from around me. I leaned on the edge of the pool. I don't wanna drown.
"Uhm look Sean, your a cool guy and all but I don't see you that way"
"Is it cos of Jamari? "
"What do-"
"Aye Luna, let me talk to you real quick"
Okay, I'm nervous as hell. The look on Jamari's face is scary.
The stare off between Jamari and Sean made me wanna drown now.
"Okay" I murmured, getting out of the pool in the process.

I was walking with Jamari behind me, hot on my tail.
I feel extremely insecure right now. Me being in front of him gave him a perfect view of my ass. I turned around to look at him and my instinct was right. With hooded eyes he was starring at my rear end licking his lips with so much lust in his eyes. Who knows what's going on through his mind.

"What was all that out there? " Jamari asked closing the door. We entered a guest room downstairs. I leaned on the wall and starred at him.
"What are you talking about? "
"Don't play dumb with me Luna. You were all up on Sean like you don't fucking work for-"
"You better not complete that fucking statement Jamari! Just because I work for you doesn't mean you fucking own me! "
Right now I didn't care. Even though Jamari's height is intimidating, and I am a bit intimidated, I was not gonna let him disrespect me. I'm tired of all this.
"Today you wanna smile at me and kiss me, the next you just wanna treat me like trash, make up your fucking mind Jamari! " He wanted to speak again but I was two steps ahead of him. "Oh don't talk yet Jamari, cos I'm not done with you. You're like five personalities in one. I can't fucking keep up, choose one! You'd be sending mixed signals all the time, gosh Jamari you irk the fuck out of me! You constantly disrespect me. And all I do is cater to you."

Jamari was starring hard at me. His expression was rather unreadable. Did I say how hot he looked leaning on the door?
He began walking towards me slowly, causing me to move back slowly.
"What are you tryna do" I whispered nervously as he now had me trapped, my back against the wall.
"So you're practically tryna get my attention by flirting with Sean's lame ass"
His head was now buried in my neck as he placed soft kisses on it, causing my whole body to feel like its been set on fire. 
"If you wanted my attention baby, all you had to do was ask. Besides ,I couldn't say no with all that ass you've got."
By now his cold palms were on bare waist. He rubbed on my exposed flesh and right now, my brain cells had failed me.
Was I really given in right now? Wait, did this nigga even listen to all I just said?
He looked into my eyes as I looked right back.
"I guess I want your attention too" he whispered, causing my heart to beat in a rather irrational manner. My stomach is doing back flips. Should I get out of here or should I pounce on him like a wild ass hoe?
As our lips dew nearer...

"Luna, as much as Tania and I would love to continue eavesdropping on you and Jah's conversation, your phone's been blowing up and its mama B. You might wanna know what's up"

Someone should please bury me right now. I feel so embarrassed. They heard everything?
I quickly pushed Jamari's arm off the wall before walking over to collect my phone from Pam. I tried as much as possible to ignore her and Tania's annoying smirks. Jamari just walked out like nothing happened. Why am I not surprised?

"Hey mama"
"Luna." I heard her sniff. My heart begins to pound.
"What's wrong mama, please talk to me. You're making me scared" I was already tearing up. Tania and Pam noticed and held me with concern. Now, my tears were falling.
"Its your dad. He's just been rushed to the hospital. Just hurry down here sweetheart"

Thanks for the reads so far!  Don't forget to vote, make sure you comment. I wanna know what you guys think. And also share. Much love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.3K 28
a ja morant fanfic. © minxarchive 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ❛ No matter what happens or what we go through, we gotta stick together ❜
17.9K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
175K 8.3K 35
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥, 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐃�...
18.1K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...