✔Manly ~ Eijiro Kirishima X R...

De Malleus_Draconia

Y/n grew up with a quirk that wasn't that good. She was in class 1-C, she knew that she wouldn't get into the... Mais

Leave Me Alone
Protection
Info Page!
No Training Today
Getting Ready
Dinner
An Ungrateful Day
Lunch
The Rooftop
Training
One Week Left
Let Me Go
The Outfit
The Party
I'm Leaving
Exam Week
End Of The Beginning, The Beginning Of The End
Our Upper-Classman
Mi Amor
Final Thing

Forced

3.2K 118 43
De Malleus_Draconia

Please I regret this chapter- -2023 me

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

Once Kirishima pushed me into his chest more, I kept struggling. Each time I would struggle he would hold onto me tighter and repeat his question over and over again. It kept happening until my arms and legs decided to give out. Allowing me to rest my back on his chest. "Just... Let me go... Red hair..." My words came out really weak as I just stayed there. "I don't... Even know... What... You were wanting out of me. I'm done struggling... I promise that I won't run away..."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I can't trust you" Kirishima told me.

"Just, please... Please..."

"Not until I get my answers"

"What answers do you want? Something you want to know about so you can tell everyone? Blackmail? Wanting to know about this morning? Why I'm such a chicken today? Just get this over with"

"The first thing I want to know is if that was you on the rooftop for the past two weeks?"

"It wasn't me, Red hair..." I lied to him. When it comes to lying, I hate it. I do lie about how everyone treats me is okay, but that's for people to not worry about me. Lying to those who were kind to me when I needed it killed me to no end.

"I know that you're lying. Don't lie to me" His grip became tighter on me.

"Let go of me!" His grip went tighter telling me that he was getting impatient. "I'm telling you, it wasn't me!!" I lied right through my teeth again.

"Your singing matched theirs. I know you're lying, and I won't let you go until I get my answers. For each time I know that you're lying, my grip will become tighter" As he said that his grip on my left wrist started to get tighter.

"Just stop! You're hurting me!" I yelled at him.

"If I wanted to hurt you, I would've activated my quirk. I haven't though! If I do activate my quirk, you could get hurt! Cuts, bruises, or scars! You name it! I'm not activating my quirk because I don't want to be like them"

"What do you mean by 'them'?"

"Your classmates! This morning, I saw some coming up to you and the two boys with you! They had started to activate their quirks. You seem to have no marks on you by their quirks, s I guess you got your third-year friends to help you. For me... I felt guilty for just walking away! You probably think I'm a bitch now, anyway" My eyes widened as I heard Kirishima call himself a 'bitch' instead of 'unmanly'. "But, please... Just tell me that was you on the rooftop for the past two weeks" His voice went to a soft tone and it also started to trail off.

"It was me!! I always go to the rooftop to get away from everyone" I admitted the truth.

"I can see why you did freak out to me finding you singing earlier, but how you treated me at the rooftop door was different than you usually act. Why was that?"

"You didn't know it was me..." As I said that, I felt his grip loosen a bit. "That Friday that you and Pikachu forced me to sit with your class was when I first freaked out. You caught me singing on the rooftop, but you didn't know. Some it was me. So once it was Tuesday the following week, I thought that you would recognize my voice. I was lucky enough that you didn't actually recognize it at all. Since you didn't know who I was on the rooftop, I felt like I could talk to you through a friendly conversation. Never did I expect you to ask me to sing, but I did. I didn't even think that you would keep coming back to the rooftop" I exclaimed to him. "Though the door to the rooftop, I felt like a different person. Someone who is not scared of what others think. That message I got today during lunch wasn't a lie. I actually got that message seconds before you texted me..."

Kirishima was silent for a while before he thought of something else. "For my final question, I want to know if you want to go to the party my class is throwing, on Friday  at Momo's place"

"Red hair, I have told you my answer for three weeks now! The answer is, and will always be, no"

"Please Y/n..." His grip went tighter against me and my back was once again pushed into his back.

"I DIDN'T LIE T YOU!! LET GO! I ANSWERED YOUR DAMN QUESTIONS ALREADY!"

"I know that you didn't lie. Just please, come to the party..."

"I told you n-!"

"What's going on here?" A voice interrupted me. I looked towards the gym doors to see Hitoshi. Once Hitoshi noticed me looking at him, he smirked. NO! FUCK YOU KIRISHIMA! NOW HITOSHI WILL TEASE ME ABOUT THIS! I sent Hitoshi a glare that was telling him to don't think about this situation and forget about it. "If you don't mind to tell me, why are you holding onto Y/n like that, Kirishima?" Hitoshi asked him.

"I'm inviting her to a party with me and everyone else in class 1-A on Friday, and she keeps declining"

Hitoshi looked back at me then asked me a question, his smirk only grew larger. "Why don't you want to go to the party, Y/n?" I kept quiet and didn't answer him. I knew that he was planning something. "Just answer my question, Y/n. Why don't you?"

His voice sounded genuine, so I knew that I was safe from his plan. "It's Red hair's class! Why would I want to hang out with a bun-!" I was interrupted by something. He used his quirk in me! Hitoshi you will regret doing that!

"Now Y/n, you will be going to that party or you know what I'll do"

I felt that Hitoshi stopped using hi quirk on me, and Kirishima's grip was really loose. "What would you have to do?" Kirishima asked Hitoshi. Before Hitoshi could answer him, I ripped myself from Kirishima's grip. I ran towards Hitoshi and just as he was about to talk, I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"He was just lying, Red hair! But I won't escape you or Hitoshi through this, so fine. I'll go to your stupid party!"

"Awesome!"

"It's not a for sure yes yet! I still need to get permission from my mom" Kirishima nodded, and we left to go to mine and Hitoshi's place.

As we were walking towards our place, Hitoshi was talking to Kirishima about things. Mostly about the hero course, and what they do. Some times Hitoshi would make some of the questions about me. After a while of Hitoshi doing that, I decided to ask Kirishima about Kaminari. The questions I asked were about how he was doing in class. I did know that he wasn't the brightest, smartest person in their class, but this is more of a payback type of thing towards Hitoshi. I also asked Kirishima if Kaminari has a crush. Which he responds by saying that he doesn't know if Kaminari does. The only thing he said, is that Kaminari flirts with almost everyone, it's hard to tell if he liked anyone or not. Not that long after we got to the house.

I knocked on the front door alerting my mom that I was home with Hitoshi. My mom opened the door and moved out of the way to let us in. "It's nice to see you again, Kirishima" She greeted him as we sat down in the living room.

"It's nice to see you again as well, Mihoko" Kirishima said.

"What brings you over to our place?"

"Well, I was wanting to know if you would allow Y/n to go to a party with my class on Friday"

"Of course! She needs to talk to other people so the party would be amazing!" She stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "Would you like a drink, Kirishima?"

"No thank you! I'm completely fine"

As our mom came back to the living room with two cups of water, she asked Hitoshi a question. "What about you, Hitoshi? Are you going to the party?" She handed me and Hitoshi the water.

"I can't. Got my final amount of training this week at the school"

"Right, right..."

My mom was talking to Kirishima, while both me and Hitoshi started to study for a bit. We heard a 'ding' coming from Kirishima's phone. He pulled out his phone to look at what it was. "I'm sorry, but I have to get going. My dad just told me to come back home"

"It was nice of you to drop by though. Bye Kirishima" Kirishima stod up, and put his shoes on. "Don't you have something to say to Kirishima, Y/n?" I was about to say bye, but she stopped me. "No nicknames. Use his proper name"

"Bye Kirishima..." Right after I said that I grabbed my training bag and book, and went upstairs.

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n! You too Shinso" After he said that, he left the house. Leaving me, Hitoshi, and my om to be all alone. I stopped walking up the stairs.

"Hitoshi, if you dare bug me about what you saw, I swear to God that you won't be seeing the light of day again" I started walking up the stairs again, and soon enough I got to my room. I placed my training bag on my chair, and put my books on my desk. To end off my night, I jumped onto my bed wanting to retire for the night. The only thing on my mind was how Kirishima was holding me. Thinking about how I was able to hear his heartbeat, his grip on my arm, and then his deep voice and breath against my ear. I... I need to stop thinking about him! Of course, he didn't do it because he wanted to, he did it because it was his only chance to get answers out of me. Why do I miss his touch now? I have a craving for his touch, but why?! I was broken from my thoughts when I heard my door open.

"Stop daydreaming about Kirishima!" I heard Hitoshi yell at me before shutting the door. I jumped off my bed and started to run towards him. As I got to his room, I tried to open the door, but the door wouldn't budge. He locked the door. I walked back to my room and fell asleep.

---...~The Next Day~...---

It was finally Thursday. This morning when I went to Hitoshi's room to kill him, but when I got to the door it was unlocked. When I did open the door, I didn't see him at all. According to my mom, he went to school early. He's just going to sleep in the class.

When I did get to school, people from my class started to pick on me. Since yesterday morning, I thought about standing up for myself. Kirishima not standing up for me and Togata, Hado, and Amajiki having to help me when I'm always getting hurt. Those were the main things that got me to think of those things.

"How about all you guys stop fucking picking on me! I'm getting sick and tired of others helping me when it has nothing to do with them. You guys are wasting your time messing with me, whenever you could try to get into the hero course! There are other ways to get in! For you guys calling me a 'villain kid' is just idiotic! The reason behind how and why is because of my quirk. I choose how I want to use my quirk!" I yelled at all of them. I started to walk away and the last thing I saw from all of them was an expression of shock.

I feel so calm and happy with getting that off of my chest. I don't need anyone's help anymore.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.2K 996 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
47.8K 812 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
148K 5.1K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
21.3K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...