One Week Left

---...~Y/n's POV~...---

It was finally the last week before the school's final exams. Being that today is Wednesday, there's not that much time to cram all that studying. We're not given time to study, and we're always learning something new. If we were lucky Midnight would give us time to study.

During this time, Kirishima would be bugging me on things. These things would be sparring, and the party that his class is planning.

He would also come to my house to either, walk me to school, or just to hang out. He would try to see if he could walk with me and Hitoshi after training was done, and most of the time Hitoshi allowed it.

Did I let that get in the way? No. Was I fucking pissed off at Hitoshi? Yes, yes I was. Did I use that as a way to get back to him? I did, of course, and it was amazing. I used Kirishima as a way to get Hitoshi near Kaminari. Neither of the two knew what I was doing. Mostly Kirishima was the one who was fooled, after a little while Hitoshi was able to catch on.

What did that start? If I'm being completely honest, it started a full-blown war. You know, like prank wars, but at whatever chance, we have, no planning is needed, we make use of it. Do I regret it? Absolutely not! It was unfair though, Hitoshi was able to get me more since Kirishima was always with me at the end of the day. The days that Kirishima couldn't come with us, Hitoshi would tease me.

During lunch, I would be on the rooftop, and Kirishima would usually go there and talk to me. I fund those times to be amazing because he had no idea it was me. There was nothing that he could say to me that he knew. Yes, he knew that I could sing, but he knew me as a 'mysterious person'. He doesn't know that it's singing.

Moving past that, Kirishima would talk about things that are happening in his life. What surprised me the most was when he was talking about me. He wasn't saying rude things, but he was speaking about good things. I wasn't surprised though when he asked about me. When I did talk, I made it so the answers were open, so he doesn't know it's me. The open answers were said to sound like it could be anyone in the school.

During the weekends, mostly on the two Saturdays, I would go to Bakugou's house. When I was there, we would continue playing Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. The spot we left off on was right after case four.

More spoilers!!

Case one was a bit challenging. The main hint was '11037', and at first Bakugou and I were suspicious of it. It did take a bit more examining, but it was easy to solve. If you flip the numbers upside down, you can almost see a name. Where the '11' is, there is a small line that connects them. If you fully connect them, you can see the name 'Leon'. After the first case was over we found out that Leon killed Sayaka. One thing I heard was that Leon's voice sounded a lot like Kirishima's. Also with Sayaka, her voice is so familiar, like she sounds like someone else. Let's not forget about Byakuya's voice is also familiar.

The second case was a bit surprising. The character named Chihiro looks like a girl but is really a boy. The hints, in this case, were a bit harder. While the case was going on we found out a secret about Toko. During the investigation, we found a flaw in the display. Chihiro was hung up by an extension cord, and that got us to think of the serial killer; Genocide Jack. Which that's her secret. Bipolar, one side is an innocent, blood hating girl and the other is a literal killing machine. At the end of the trial, it wasn't Toko, it was Mondo.

For the third case, it was hectic. two people were killed for this case. At first, the characters in the game thought it was Yasuhiro, but Bakugou found it a bit too easy. As the trial was going, we were able to find out that the killer could have a partner, but only the one who killed was going to be punished. The killer, in this case, would be Celestia. She got Hifumi to kill Ishimaru, then she killed Hifumi.