The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Turning Points

26.6K 463 579
By ToxicRhino

Long update on GLA ahead, here's a TL;DR if you don't want to read the small essay below.

XXXXXXXXX

TL;DR: GLA is going to be put on hold so I can focus on this story and make it the best I can. Writing this story is much more fun and I don't feel strained to come up with story elements and OC personalities. I will eventually finish it and reach a solid ending, but not until after FoB. Anyone wants to pick it up and finish it, by all means message me. Thank you to all my OG's who have stuck with me even though I may not have finished their preferred story. I love ya guys!

XXXXXXXXX

Alright boys, I got some sad news for my OG readers/followers. As some of you know, FoB wasn't my first story on this site, that goes to Golden Lion Awakens which I wrote up a long time ago. I've been neglecting it for a while and have had numerous people ask me about any updates and I've mistakenly promised to finish the chapter I have been writing for well over 2 months now. Part of it has been laziness and part of it has been writers block, but most of all it's been that I haven't been having as much fun with that story as I am with this. Writing a morally gray chaotic neutral character is much more entertaining than writing a dumb lovable goofball. I will say that I still have many ideas and hopes for GLA and I do plan to finish it with 100% certainty of reaching an end. Trying to flesh out a bunch of OC's I came up with on the spot to fill in story elements was too much and while I had a plan for each, the book would've taken much too long to finish to hit every point. As I've mentioned before, I had an account of FFN that I ended up piling on with 5 different fics that I couldn't keep up with and I eventually just let it sit there and decay. I still feel bad about leaving all that shit not done because it's one of my pet peeves and while I will eventually go to finish it, as of right now I plan on making sure that I finish FoB. I don't want that same thing to happen to this account so I want to focus on one story at a time so that I can write and create better for all of you. I really appreciate the love and support you guys have given me and I promise that I'll try not to disappoint. If anyone else wants to pick it up that's fine with me as well, I can send you notes or my own ideas for it or you can reboot it and take it in your own direction. Again, thanks for the understanding and support, writing anything wouldn't be worthwhile if it weren't for every single one of you. I love you guys, hope you enjoy.

XXXXXXXXX

"You think she'll wake up soon?" Blake asked in a hushed voice with her eyes shining in the dark.

"I hope not, I'd rather not be in the room when Weiss wakes up." Ruby responded in an equally hushed tone.

*SNAP*

A camera flash went off as Ruby and Blake rubbed their eyes from the bright light in the darkness.

"Score! I can totally use this as blackmail against Weiss. I've needed a few bucks for a while now..." Yang smiled mischievously as she saved the photo she had just taken on her scroll. What was she taking a photo of?

Well, Weiss had discarded her shirt in the night while she had taken off Y/N's. Y/N's scarred torso was on display while Weiss' was wearing her white bra that put her perfect porcelain like body on display. Y/N's pants were halfway down his legs while his boxers were scrunched together with Weiss backed up right into little Y/N. His head rested on top of Weiss' as they were currently spooning with Weiss as little spoon and Y/N as the big one. She was cuddled back up into him with their legs tangled together while Y/N held her as close as he could to his body. His arm was draped over her toned stomach while they both slept peacefully together. The blanket was spread out across both of them, but it seemed like it was discarded throughout the night. On top of that, Y/N had hickeys running down from his neck to his thigh that could only have been done by one person...Weiss herself.

"What are these marks Yang?" Ruby whispered innocently as Yang pulled her back.

"Nothing Rubes, don't you worry. I'll get to the bottom of this." Yang grinned as she reached out to touch Y/N's body before he grunted while moving on the bed. Rolling over, he cradled Weiss deeper into his arms while she snuggled up to him as she let out a sigh of contentment. Y/N just began snoring. "Is he...really that much of a heavy sleeper?"

"Apparently our resident Ice Queen is as well." Blake said slyly as Ruby frowned and crossed her arms. "Well Yang, it seems the plan is working out...pretty well I'd say."

"I'll say!" Yang chuckled before nudging Blake with her elbow. "It's really starting off with a YAN-"

Blake kicked Yang's legs out from under her as she hit the ground with a thud. She shook her head as Yang got up and dusted herself off.

"That was uncalled for." Yang grinned. "Didn't like the pun?"

"Could you disappear?" Blake said with her own small grin as Ruby got in between the two with an angered expression.

"Everyone is keeping secrets from me! I want to be in on the secrets too!" Ruby whined with a pout. "You guys have been talking about this plan since before Y/N went away and I want to know!"

"Ruby...you're a bit too young to know alright?" Blake said placing a hand on her shoulder. Yang nodded with crossed arms as she looked at Ruby.

"Look Rubes, we'll tell you in a few years alright? You wouldn't like what it was about anyways." Yang added as she smiled and showed Ruby a bit of sympathy. Ruby grit her teeth before smiling devilishly.

"If you don't tell me I'll tell dad about all the times you tried to use your filth to get Y/N to like you!" Ruby pointed her finger at the elder sister. "You'll be grounded until you're 40!"

"You. Wouldn't. Dare." Yang said a bit nervous. Ruby crossed her arms with narrowed eyes before pulling out her scroll and tapping in their dads number. "RUBY!"

"Hey there sweetie! How's my favorite Cookie Monster?" Taiyang Xiao Long said happily as Ruby began to dig the knife deeper into Yang's soul. "I'm on my way to Beacon now!"

"Hey daddy!" Ruby said happily with a mischievous grin. "Yang's been doing some really weird stuff lately and I just wanted to ask your advice. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, is now a good time?"

"Oh my little rose of course it's a good time!" Tai said happily before getting down to business. "Now what is that young woman getting up to now?!"

"Weeeeeelll, she's been trying to get into our friends pan-" Ruby said before Yang tackled her. The scroll slid across the room as the two began fighting. Yang put her hands over Ruby's mouth as Ruby began to scream while muffled. Blake facepalmed and sat on her bed as now she wished she could disappear. Ruby finally managed to get Yang's hand off as she grinned before beginning to yell. "SHE'S BEEN DOING FILTHY THINGS TO A BOY!"

"WHAT?!" Tai exploded over the phone.

"RUBY!" Yang cried before putting her hands on her sisters mouth again. "OKAY FINE FINE! We're building Y/N a harem!"

Ruby stopped fidgeting and went dead silent as the scroll also went dead. Yang stared into her sisters eyes as the small girl just cocked an eyebrow.

"What's a harem?" Ruby asked innocently as Blake slammed her head against the wall.

"A HAREM?! WAIT WHAT!?" Tai screamed before Yang shot the scroll with Ember Celica. The poor tech exploded as Yang let out a huff.

"My scroll!" Ruby cried out.

"Wow...and I thought I was supposed to be the villain here." Y/N said dryly as he sat up with Weiss still on his chest. He rubbed his eyes while the small girl hugged him tighter. Massaging his ears he scoffed. "It's the morning, can't you guys shut up for just a few hours?"

"Y/N!" Yang exclaimed jumping off of Ruby with a red tint to her face. "Y-You didn't hear any of that did you?"

Y/N deadpanned as he moved his ears.

"You think these are for show?" Rolling his eyes he laid back down and put his hands behind his head. "So what's this about my harem?"

"Ah shit..." Yang slumped over, defeated. Blake simply sighed as Ruby still looked lost. "Well-"

Yang was cut off again by a groan coming from the only person left in the room.

"Ngh..." Weiss groaned out as she sat up on
Y/N's waist. She yawned loudly as she stretched her arms over her head and wiped her eyes. She rubbed her head as she made sure her eyes were closed. "My head hurts more than it ever has before...what did I partake in last night?"

That was when Y/N decided to enter into her vision by sitting up and looking at her dead in the eyes. His hands were on her waist as he grinned.

"That would be me angel eyes." Y/N said slyly. He gripped tighter as he pulled Weiss closer to him. "Didn't think you'd be giving me a show this early. Did I do something good?"

Weiss just blinked before looking down to see herself only in her underwear. She looked at
Y/N to see his scarred torso along with his pants half off as she began to blush. Looking back up at Y/N she scrambled to form a sentence.

"P-P-P-P-" Weiss stuttered.

"Perfect?" Y/N guessed. "Pretty...Package...Pizazz...Pumpkin?"

"PERVERT!" Weiss leaned backward and kicked Y/N in the gut as he slid backwards and slammed against the wall. She rolled off the bed and grabbed her rapier before aiming it at Y/N with the bed sheet wrapped around herself. "What are you doing in here, let alone m-my bed!?"

Y/N was dazed before he looked up to see Ruby's bed shaking from the impact on the wall. The ropes holding it up began to become strained as Y/N deadpanned and looked at Weiss.

"Really?" Y/N said dryly. "I hope this was worth it. Because fuck y-"

*CRASH*

Ruby's bed fell directly on top of Weiss' bed while Yang's fell directly on top of Blake's. All four beds were destroyed with Y/N in the middle of the carnage.

"Y/N!" Blake and Yang cried out.

"My bed!" Ruby and Weiss cried out.

"Well, good to know at least two people care about me." Y/N scoffed as he slowly got up from the rubble with Yang and Blake's help. His flames encompassed his body as his broken bones healed up. "Nothing like dying in the morning to really wake you up."

"Are you okay?!" Blake cried as she checked her brothers body over. Yang did the same with an worried expression before Y/N cracked his shoulder.

"Girls I'm fine." Y/N groaned as he hopped up and dusted himself off. He reached over to grab his shirt Weiss had taken off and threw it on as he yawned. "You should be more worried about little miss priss down there."

"Oh Oum...this is unbearable..." Weiss grumbled as he held her head. Yang chuckled as she looked to Y/N.

"Huh. Who knew the Ice Queen was going to need some ice for her head." Yang quipped as everyone groaned aside from one specific person.

"Snrk..." Y/N stifled a laugh as he looked away with his hand over his mouth. Blake, Weiss, and Ruby all looked mortified while Y/N could've sworn he saw hearts form in Yangs eyes.

"Did you...did you just laugh at my pun?" Yang asked quietly yet with hope as Y/N coughed into his hand.

"N-No...no I did not." Y/N crossed his arms and nodded his head before Yang grabbed his hands.

"You did! You did laugh at my pun!" Yang said extremely happily. As much as he hated to say it, when Yang wasn't acting like she worked the corner and trying to seduce him, she was extremely cute. He blushed as he saw her chest bounce up and down before face palming.

"Okay fine...yes, I did laugh at your pun. It was horrendous, but I laughed at it." Y/N grumbled as Yang looked at him with an adorable smile and small tears forming in her eyes. She immediately took her shirt off as Y/N's eyes bulged out of his head.

"Take me! Take me now! I want to marry you!" Yang latched onto Y/N as he just looked extremely confused.

"What in the actual fuck..." Y/N mumbled as Yang went to kiss him. He just stared at her before Blake and Ruby pulled her off of him.

"Yang!" Blake and Ruby exclaimed as they pushed her shirt back onto her.

"Not cool sis!" Ruby pouted as Blake just glared at her.

"What I was just confessing my undying love for him!" Yang grinned coyly as the rest of the room sighed.

"By p-pressing those THINGS onto him!" Ruby poured with a blush. "That's not fair!"

"For once I have to agree." Blake said quietly as she glared at Yang. "What happened to the treaty Yang?"

"Are you talking about that idiotic agreement you had all the girls sign?" Weiss rolled her eyes. "I fail to see how this has anything to do with the fact Yang is trying to seduce my acquaintance."

"Acquaintance?" Blake cocked an eyebrow. Weiss merely blushed and crossed her arms as she put her nightgown on.

"Yes, acquaintance." Weiss huffed as she looked at the others before grabbing
Y/N's arm and pulling him towards her. "Which is more than any of you could say about your relationship with him."

"Oh shit, my acquaintance just fired some shots." Y/N called out before Weiss glared at him, shutting him up. "I'll just be silent then."

"Excuse me Princess, but I'm the closest person to him in this room." Blake retorted while Ruby just looked between them with a confused and frantic expression. Yang stepped up and pushed out her chest while grinning

"Well it's clear to me that Y/N clearly likes my awesome bod more than any of you." Yang quipped as the other girls grit their teeth.

"I do like strong and well endowed women."
Y/N added in with a hand on his chin before the argument carried on as the rest missed his claim. "Kind of a leg and ass guy though the chest has its own qualities..."

"W-Well Y/N said he likes me the most out of everyone!" Ruby tried to butt in as the rest of the group ignored her.

"Relax Rubes, let big sis do the debating here." Yang said as she crossed her arms under her chest.

"That is so not fair! For you to be using those...those fat filled udders to seduce him is completely unwarranted!" Weiss exclaimed as she narrowed her eyes. Everyone immediately looked to her chest as she covered herself and blushed.

"Hey flat is justice!" Y/N exclaimed as everyone ignored him once again. "Look girls, aren't we forgetting about the giant mess made by two completely destroyed beds?" Y/N said dryly as all the girls turned to him.

"SHUT UP!" They all echoed.

"Well...fuck me then." Y/N spat as he sat and watched the girls argue for the next ten minutes.

'So they mentioned something about a treaty and creating me a harem...sounds interesting. Probably a good thing they don't know about the other girls. Weiss fighting for me is an interesting development though...maybe I could get her and then Winter on my side or vice versa?' Y/N thought before all the girls turned to him.

"Y/N, which one of us do you like the best!" The all exclaimed at the same time.

"Blake's my sister, Ruby is too young, Yang tries to molest me, and Weiss is a tsundere. I'd say Velvet is in lead." Y/N said bluntly as the girls fell to the ground comically. He chuckled as he looked at them get up. "Moving on, I gotta ask you what's this about a harem and treaty?"

Immediately, Yang and Blake went stiff as Ruby looked confused while Weiss just rubbed her head in annoyance.

"Uh...well, we just-" Yang tried to explain before Weiss cut in.

"Your sister and Yang have decided to create a harem out of all of the girls who are interested in you. Every girl who has ever been in contact with you has had to sign a treaty that makes the playing field fair and equal for everyone as long as they love you, you love them, and everyone gets equal affection from you. It's an idiotic idea if you ask me." Weiss crossed her arms with a huff. "That and the fact that your own sister has fallen in love with you which has a number of problems associated with it."

"WEISS!" Blake exclaimed as Y/N just shook his head.

"Did you think it wasn't obvious Blake?" Y/N rolled his eyes. "I'm not that dense to not realize your feelings for me or anyone else's, especially not after yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?" Yang asked before Blake threw a hand over Y/N's mouth.

"NOTHING!" She said quickly as Y/N shooed her away.

"Look that doesn't matter right now...why would you guys even want to date me? I mean honestly, there's not a whole lot going on for me right now." Y/N said annoyed, but not without the hint of insecurity the girls picked up on. Y/N would be lying if he said everything that has happened to him hadn't been catching up with him. Only recently was the toll of Sienna's death, Adam's betrayal, and the gods offer had been making themselves known to him. He had only survived his fight with Salem, not even dealing a smidge of damage to her while she completely mopped the floor with him. If Elmer, Summer, and Cinder hadn't of came back, he would've died and been made Salem's toy until she mentally broke him. Add that onto his past trauma and his mental state was not exactly in the best shape. Insecurity was the least of his concerns as of right now, and more importantly, neither was a harem.

"Why do you mean?" Ruby asked sincerely and with worry. "Sure you've made mistakes in the past, but they don't define you. You can still be happy after you've made up for your mistakes. I think you have definitely done that. First helping Velvet, coming with us on the mission, saving Pyrrha, and then you even brought our mom back...I could never give you enough cookies in the world to show you my thanks."

"Look I'm not this saint you think I am Ruby." Y/N tried before Yang cut him off.

"We know Y/N. You can quit the angsty teen act already. You've been through more than any of us could even imagine and you coped with it in your own way. That doesn't detract from the good you've done." Yang said as she leaned on one foot with a smile. "We've all made some pretty shitty decisions in our lives, but it's what we do after them that makes us who we are."

Y/N just looked at them oddly.

"Is this your weird way of trying to cheer me up?" Y/N asked weirdly as he looked away from the girls and stood up. "Cause I'm fine. Really. I was just curious as to what brought this whole harem thing up."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Ruby asked with a pout as Weiss tried to stare into Y/N's soul with a piercing glare.

"Don't go trying to deal with all of your problems alone Belladonna. You've seen how that turned out for your sister, don't make the same mistakes as her." Weiss reprimanded. "You may be the poster boy for the chaotic neutral group, but that doesn't mean you can just handle everything on your own."

"Look, all I'm gonna say is that before I agree to any kind of harem plan, which right now I'm not, you all need to figure out your own feelings. I've known all of you for like what? Two months? Maybe even less? I have enough stuff going down in my life than trying to handle 10 different girls at once." Y/N sighed exasperated as all the girls glanced at each other in worry. They eventually nodded as they backed up and gave him sympathetic looks.

"I'm fine...really." Y/N waved them off with a chuckle. "You guys have a bigger problem right now though."

"What?" Ruby cocked an eyebrow in confusion before Y/N pointed to behind them as they all saw the two destroyed bunk beds. "MY BED!"

"Heh." Y/N chuckled as he shut the door and leaned on it from the outside. He took a deep breath and thought about all of the times he's been betrayed by people who claimed to hold feelings for him or were his close friend. He didn't exactly feel overtly in love with Weiss, Ruby, or Yang, but he had to admit that there was something there for Blake, Cinder, Neo, Pyrrha, and Velvet. He'd give the harem thought a go after he cleared his head, but right now there was one thing in his head that was making him angry. Words that Adam has told him multiple times in the past swirled around in his mind.

'Humans are pitiful creatures Y/N. They'll try and weave their way into your heart and soul before using you to reach their own goals. Never trust them and they won't have any leverage to use against you if you find yourself their enemy. Always remember: humans always lie.'

"Fucking hypocrite..." Y/N scoffed before walking toward his dorm. He stopped and saw Ozpin leaning on his door, waiting for him to show up.

"Ah, Mr. Belladonna, a pleasure as always." Ozpin nodded as Y/N

"Oh Oz, what're you doing here?" Y/N said as he strolled up. Ozpin looked at him seriously as he cleared his throat.

"Do you mind if we speak in your dorm? I have rather...pressing matters to inform you about as a show of trust." Ozpin said as Y/N opened his door with his scroll.

"Sure, lay it on me." Y/N said casually as he opened the door to his room. The morning light was peeking through the curtains and Y/N had noticed the bars on his window had been taken off. He mentally congratulated himself before sitting in his bed while Ozpin walked in after him and stood in front of him with a worried face. "Something happen?"

"Not something Y/N...someone happened." Ozpin sighed. "There's been a lot going on around campus and Remnant and it is all beginning to reach a focal point."

"And this applies to me how?" Y/N asked.

"It involves Ironwoods, Miss Sustrai, and Mr. Black." Ozpin said concisely as Y/N stood up quickly and got serious. He nodded at Ozpin as the two of them quickly left the room and straight to the bullhead landing area. Where were they headed? Well, the Atlas prison/lab in Vale of course.

XXXXXXXXX

"So this is the place?" Y/N snarled as they walked into a stereotypical laboratory. A lab was built on top of a prison on the outskirts of Vale and was used as a rehabilitation center of sorts for prisoners while scientists, doctors, and all sorts of medical trainees or professionals honed their craft or tried to "help" the inmates. Ozpin used a keycard to access the building as guards and scientists walked all around the halls and rooms. Y/N could feel the tense and busy atmosphere around him as he had to dodge a few crazed scientists, running to make their calculations and theories. "Seems like a cluster fuck."

"Agreed." Ozpin nodded as Goodwitch met up with them. "Glynda, what's the status on my students?"

"Ozpin...this is insane. Ironwoods is unhinged with anger right now. How on Remnant are we supposed to talk him down? He won't even let me see the children let alone have access to any other part of the facility." Goodwitch said slightly nervously. "I'm not supporting the decisions those children have made, but torturing them isn't the answer."

Y/N visibly shook at the mention of torture and grit his teeth in anger while putting a hand on Check.

"If that bastard laid a hand on them I swear to god I'll-" Ozpin silenced Y/N with a hand on his shoulder before nodding.

"Getting riled up won't do you any good. I'm fully aware you could take out this entire building and the people inside, but as soon as Ironwoods caught wind he'd kill both of your friends." Ozpin said wisely as Y/N grit his teeth harder and let go of his gun with clenched hands.

"I know...I know..." Y/N shrugged Ozpins arm off. "Let's just go. I'll give him whatever he wants if it means they'll be safe."

"Understood." Ozpin said as they made their way with Goodwitch as their guide. The whole situation was explained to Y/N on the bullhead ride to the Vale/Atlas lab and he was more than just infuriated. Emerald and Mercury had gotten wind from Cinder that they weren't working for Salem anymore and instead were working directly under Y/N. Apparently the two had abandoned Beacon after Cinder had told them that Ozpin knew their plans and they were in danger. Knowing that, they decided to go and hide in an abandoned house in the forest of Vale and hide there until Y/N could get them all pardoned and off the radar...that was the plan until Ironwoods himself led a raid on the house and captured them both using the same inhibitors that were being produced to subdue Y/N. Fast forward to now and Ozpin has taken Y/N and Goodwitch to recover the criminals and hopefully make sure Y/N didn't kill everyone in the building. Eventually they reached two giant doors that led to a large laboratory room. Ironwoods stood in the middle with two people tied to chairs with black bags over their heads. Y/N immediately began to snarl as Ozpin opened the doors using his clearance card. As they walked in, Ironwoods narrowed his eyes at Y/N while the Faunus did the same. Goodwitch just frowned and Ozpin was as stoic as ever.

"I see you've brought the children out." Ozpin said calmly as he stepped in front of Y/N while Goodwitch placed a hand on his shoulder in an effort to calm him. Y/N breathed heavier and heavier as he tried to control his anger and flames.

"Ozpin, Glynda...filthy mongrel." Ironwoods spat out at Y/N. Y/N stayed stoic as Ironwoods brought out his hand cannon and kept it trained on Emerald, who began to shake with the bag over her head.

"Y-Y/N?!" Emerald cried out.

"You're gonna be okay Em I promise." Y/N said as he stepped forward. "The fuck are you doing Irondick? Really gonna kill someone teenagers for a few bad mistakes?"

"Oh please, we both know they've done more than just a few bad mistakes. Maybe not as much as the rotting corpse standing in front of me, but enough to warrant execution." Ironwoods growler as Emerald whimpered. Ironwoods took the bags off their heads as they both looked at Y/N in fear. Emerald was bad off, but Mercury looked like hell. His face was bloody, swollen, and broken and his prosthetics were taken from him. His shirt was gone and his body was cut up while Emerald wasn't as damaged. Obviously she had complied more than Mercury had, thankfully.

"Oh my Oum..." Goodwitch gasped as Ozpin stayed stoic.

"James...what are you doing? This isn't the man I once knew." Ozpin said sadly. "Torturing children for answers you won't get?"

"They were going to kill you Ozpin!" Ironwoods exclaimed.

"I know. Did you think of me as such an buffoon that I wouldn't recognize four out of place students with fake names? I was hoping they would make their move soon so I could properly interrogate them. This barbaric way of doing things has to stop now." Ozpin said slightly angered. "Regardless of their alignment, nobody will EVER harm my students."

"Let them to Ironwoods, before I make you let them go." Y/N growled.

"And what about our contract hm? I think we agreed to letting Polendina carry out a complete examination of you. Are you just going to ignore that Ozpin? It also seems to me that Y/N has escaped his restraints and is currently off Beacon premises. A while back I heard he was left on his own in Vale from a few police officers...I think he's broken our contract more than once. Give me Y/N and I'll give you these worthless sacks of flesh." Ironwoods said with an angered yet cocky tone.

"Sorry tin can, I think dying broke our little agreement." Y/N scoffed. "So either you give me my friends or I'll melt you down so you can't attach anymore soup cans to your body!"

"You can have them...on one condition." Ironwoods spat as he put a gun to Emeralds head. "You're gonna let Polendina run some  tests and figure out just what the hell you are. Hell maybe he'll figure out a way to reverse whatever did this to you. It'd make putting a bullet in your head far easier. As I said before, you for them. Resist having an inhibitor placed on you and I'll blow this scums brains out!"

"General!" Goodwitch cried in shock. "Criminals or not these are children's lives you're treating like chess pieces!"

"Children? No, Glynda you're not seeing reason. The dirtbag said it himself, he technically died, which makes the contract Ozpin had us sign null and void. He has no obligation to talk with Polendina and I have no obligation to keep his friends alive anymore. Even if the contract was active, I don't remember signing anything about protecting these filthy vagrants." Ironwoods growled out loudly, causing Goodwitch to take out her riding crop and scowl at the General. Ozpin places a hand on his cane as he approached Ironwoods.

"General...while Y/N may be a different case, those children you've tortured are still my students regardless of their plans. I cannot allow you to simply murder them for the sake of revenge and rage. This is exactly what SHE wants." Ozpin tried as Ironwoods just grit his teeth. "We can not be at each other's throats when we're close to ending this war."

"Ozpin...you're one of my oldest comrades and a trusted friend, but you're harboring criminals! They were never your students!" Ironwoods reprimanded. "They've admitted to knowing everything as well as their plan to assassinate you, and yet you continue to let them do as they please?!"

"It is NOT your decision to make General." Ozpin said with an edge to his voice. He gripped his cane as Ironwoods tensed up. "Do not make a mistake you'll regret."

"You're just a dog like the rest of them! Hung up on the memory of fucking that b-!" Ironwoods was cut off.

"I'll do it." Y/N said with a unreadable expression. It was eerily similar to the face he had when he originally got out of prison.

"What?!" Goodwitch exclaimed. "Y/N you cannot be serious!"

"I'll do it if he takes that gun away from my friends. If you don't, I'll kill you and this whole fucking place to the ground. I'll just go berserk and let my instinct and rage take over while I burn Vale down." Y/N said with a monotone voice that creeped everyone out, but the scarier trait was his eyes that were practically dead. "Take your fucking hands off of them and I'll deal with you and Polendina, inhibitor or not."

"Y/N don't! This bastard isn't worth it! We're living for you anyway it doesn't matter! Our loyalty lies with you!" Mercury exclaimed before Ironwoods pistol whipped him. "Gah!"

"Merc!" Y/N exclaimed as flames exploded off of one of his arms. "Back the fuck off Ironwoods!"

The heatwave and unexpected force from Y/N caused Ironwoods to stumble back as his machinery went haywire from the extreme heat. Seeing her chance, Goodwitch brought out her riding crop and used it to pull the pistol away from Ironwoods using her semblance. Ozpin quickly took action as a green blur sped around Ironwoods in the blink of an eye while using his cane to push all the major pressure points. Ozpin shattered Ironwoods aura with only a few hits before narrowing his eyes and going even faster. In a second, Ironwoods was on the ground unconscious while Y/N, Mercury, and Emerald all looked confused and shocked.

Taking action Y/N quickly made his way over to Emerald and Mercury as he burned their restraints off. He hugged them both as Mercury took a deep breath while Emerald began to cry.

"Y/N...I was so scared!" Emerald latched onto him as Y/N healed her wounds. Mercury let go of the bro hug he was giving Y/N before the Faunus in question put a hand on his shoulder, healing his wounds too. Emerald cried into
Y/N's chest as Mercury wiped his eyes a bit.

"Fuck man...I thought we were really dead." Mercury said with a sad smile on his face. "I really didn't think we were gonna make it out of there."

The bruise on his cheek from when he was pistol whipped healed as he rubbed his eyes.
Y/N stood up with Emerald still holding onto him as he rubbed her back and kissed her head. Both of their wounds were healed by Y/N's flames as he looked towards Ozpin and Goodwitch.

"You two...thank you." Y/N nodded as Ozpin nodded while Goodwitch smiled. "Is there any chance they can stay at Beacon? I'm sure there's some way for them to make up the crimes they've done."

"I have a few ideas." Ozpin said rubbing his chin.

'I swear I've seen this in a porno once...' Y/N thought to himself grimly before the lab door opened to reveal a man in a white lab coat wearing a black undershirt with a striped tie. His brown eyes were behind glasses with thick rims while his pure white hair was completely disheveled. He had a huge beard that went down to his chest that was equally as disheveled. Getting a better look, Y/N could tell he was a relatively mid height man at only around five six. He looked to he a hefty man, probably weighing around 200-250 pounds, but his weight was concealed by the large lab coat he was wearing. His hands were in his khaki pants as his black dress shoes clunked against the ground. Once Y/N got a look at his face his entire body tensed up as the man spoke.

"I must apologize for the Generals actions. I asked him to leave the children alone, but it was of no use." He said as Mercury and Y/N looked at each other in hesitation before glaring at the man. He got a good look at everyone in the room until his eyes singled out Y/N. "You must be former prisoner and the unfortunate involuntary experiment of Padraig correct? Y/N L/N, infamous criminal, the supposed hero king, and only known immortal being that has integrated into society flawlessly albeit in a negative connotation..."

Y/N's eyes widened again as he finally realized who this scientist was. He lightly pushed Emerald off of him as the girl saw Y/N angrier than he ever had been before. She recoiled in slight fear as he began to walk towards the new person. The room began to get increasingly hot as Y/N slowly stalked towards the man.

"You're him aren't you..." Y/N growled out as his eyes shined bright amber. "You're the one?"

"The creator of the dust/aura integration program?" The man replied. Y/N slowly nodded as he clenched his teeth in anger. "That is correct my boy."

"Wait, that's him?!" Mercury exclaimed as Emeralds eyes widened. Goodwitch and Ozpin both looked nervous as to how Y/N would react.

"Greetings everyone." The man said formally. His brown eyes closed before he took a deep breath. He deep yet sophisticated voice boomed throughout the room. "I am Pietro Polendina. I am many things...a scientist, professor, doctor, and other useless titles that hold little to no meaning in any place other than academic or formal circles. It's a pleasure to meet you."

XXXXXXXXX

Another chapter coming out in a bit. Get ready for the double upload dudes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.8K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
245K 23.3K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
142K 5.1K 39
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024