Symbiote Bonding Storys (Spid...

Autorstwa SymbioteFan563

A collection of symbiote bonding story's I came up with with the symbiote being good and not evil! Więcej

! .Story Titles. !
Story 1: Spider-Man Life Story "Rise From The Grave"
Story 2: Spider-Man Issue 800 "Reunited against The Red Goblin"
Story 3: Spider-Man 3 "Immediate Venom"
Story 4: Spider-Man 3 "Failed Rejection"
Story 5: Spider-Man 3 "Desperate ReUnion"
Story 6: Spider-Man 3 "Alternate Ending (EnSnared)"
Story 7: Spider-Man 3 "Extended Ending(It Survived)"
Story 8: Spider-Man 4 "Accidental ReUnion"
Story 10: Spectacular Spider-Man "Complete Bond"
Story 11: Spectacular Spider-Man "Unplausanle ReUnion"
Story 13: Amazing Spider-Man (Animated Series) "Venomous Union"

Story 9: Spectacular Spider-Man "Crash"

2.9K 8 5
Autorstwa SymbioteFan563

Peter burst into the living room, and blurted out to aunt May, "What I miss?" Then he saw the tv was turned off, and exhasterbatedly exclaimed, "Aunt May! I can't believe you don't have it on! They discover Alain life and your not watching?" As he turned on the tv.
And aunt may simply replies, "aliens are bug eyed monsters that say Take me to your Leader, this is a mud stain on a space shuttle," and Peter quickly replied, "Organic Mud, Living Mud, from Outer Space!"
And the tv finally turned on, and the news reporter stated, that the ooze was moved to Empire State university where Doctor Curt Connors would be investigating it.

Peter then called Eddie Brock, in the hopes of being allowed to see the ooze, But was denied.
Later that night, Peter, in his Red and Blue Spider-Man Uniform, with his camera out, planning to take photos of the ooze through the labs skylight, when he notices someone break into the lab...

He went in after the Cat Burglar, and saw her open the container holding the ooze, and her trying to trap it in a container that she could bring with her, and he webs it out of her hand,

While both of them where distracted with their fight, the ooze leaves it's container, and goes toward spidey, crawls up a wall, and spidey uknowingly stepped on the ooze, and the ooze sticks to him, and waits...
After the fight, black cat escapes, and Spidey Leaves, swinging, but as he swings through the night, he starts to feel dizzy, and he crash lands on the top of a building, and is completely cocooned by the ooze... and he wakes up in a grey room...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.6K 1.3K 43
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...
32.1K 4.1K 27
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
462K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
Fate Autorstwa v xxxiri v

Krótkie Opowiadania

21K 1.5K 12
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...