Slasher Boyfriend Scenarios..

By its0bsessi0n

This was copied off of Quotev I wasn't as okay at writing then as I am now. Most likely, cringe. En-fucking-j... More

How You Met
Second Meeting
New Character: Pinhead!
Becoming Friends
When He Realizes He Has a Crushy Crush

Character Things

2.3K 18 8
By its0bsessi0n

Freddy Krueger:
You were an average person.
But, you did have your secrets. You had an ability, telepathy.

You are a rather skinny girl, and you still live with your parents, who are . . . not very nice. You can't go to school, because your mother home-schools you. OR, as what really happens, she leaves you at home to do chores and such. Your father.  .  .
Don't even go there.
You suspect your father has much to do with your mother's behavior.

Michael Myers:

You are a fighter. In a run-down building miles from your home town. You have lost the last few fights, and haven't gained much money.
Annndd your parents just kicked you out.
You always have a knife with you, incase something attacks.
You are prepared for anything, right?
Your ex-boyfriend, David, is not happy that you left him. But hey, who cares?

Ghostface:

You are a die-hard fan for horror, no? You have no pets, and no experience with other people. Introvert much? You have a job at a pet adoption center.

Since your mainly alone, your skills have been developed more. Well, except for the social skills. You cookin' is 9/10, art 9/10, dancing 4/10, singing 5/10, etc. You haven't had contact with much of your family in a while.

Jason Voorhees:
(Not Cannon--- wait. . . ) You are a female. You always like to go to (Crystal Camp Lake XD I also called it 'Cramp Crystal Lake') Camp Crystal Lake. You have a small bobcat (female), Fuzz. You have a kind heart, and are willing to sacrifice yourself for your bobcat. You always try to talk before a fight, and most of the time, you loose the fight with a bloody nose. Mainly because you didn't fight back, you were afraid you would make it worse. 

Leatherface:
(NOT CANNON) You are . . . different. You are a werewolf, female. You have always lived in Texas, and always have hunted one day of the week. Other days, you just run around like a pup. You are hyper, and eager to learn and try new things. You live in the woods for the most part, you know a family who gets you food. You never ask where it comes from, and they never tell you. You haven't have contact with that family for a while, and you have learned to be a 'normal' person. In the day, anyway. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
785K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...