.we'll be okay.

Galing kay onlywritingforfun

try not to think of it as a fanfic and more of a book with a girl who's face claim is billie started april 17... Higit pa

IT'S BACK
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.36.
.37.
.38.
.39.
.40.
.41.
.42.
.43.
.44.
.45.
.46.
.47.

.35.

176 11 0
Galing kay onlywritingforfun

October 5

One week. That's how long until homecoming and guess who still hasn't asked me. Billie. Billie hasn't asked me. I wouldn't really be pressed about this shit if it wasn't for me having to match whatever she wears. This is starting to get really irritating.

"Penelope she's gonna ask you today... probably,"

"Bruh," I groaned and fell onto my bed in my room in Aunt Kate's house. All of us were going out today and Parker was helping me get ready and also killing my brain cells.

"You should wear this," I looked up and he was holding a pair of ripped jeans and a yellow crop top. I shrugged.

"Sure why not. Ok now get out so I can change and we can go,"

-15 minutes later-

"PARKER GET OUT THE DAMN BATHROOM," I banged on the door for the 100th time.

"Ok ok I'm out," I grabbed him arm and dragged him to the door.

"But what about my coat?"

"I already put it in my mom's car,". He sighed.

"Ok. You know it's your car now right?"

"Yeah but it still belongs to her. I feel guilty driving it," Parker stayed silent as he locked the door and got in the car. "Anyway where am I driving?"

"Blaire and Del's house,"

" I don't know where that is," He sighed and put the address in the GPS. "Thanks," He just nodded. We rode the rest of the way in silence.

-2 hours later-

Parker, Blaire, Del, Holly, Lizzie, Trey, Billie, Jeremiah and I were walking downtown and just enjoying each others company. I talked to Blaire about Parker and she said that he had already asked her and that Billie was probably just scared. But before that I asked Del if she could talk to Billie and I caught her looking over at me nervously more than once. Maybe she really is asking me today. Whatever, regardless I'm going to have fun going.... wherever we're going. Wait where the fuck are we going?

"Um guys where are we going?"

"I was thinking a corn maze maybe. Or a cider mill," Lizzie said looking back at all of us to confirm. We all nodded our heads and continued walking. After another 10 minutes of us walking and me drilling Blaire and Del on information about Billie, we arrived at the corn maze.

"Ok so we're gonna split up,"

"I'm going with Billie. I don't give a fuck if someone else wants to," I glared at everyone and Billie walked over to me.

"No one else wants to be with me Pen,"

"I'll go with Blaire," Parker said. Leaving Lizzie, Holly, Del, JereMiah, and Trey.

"Liz, JereMiah and I will go together since it's uneven," Del said pulling Liz towards her.

"Actually can I go with Del and Lizzie? JereMiah switch with me," Holly stated walking towards them. I forgot I had to ask her about what was going on with them.

"Nah I'm good. A whole night with Lizzie and Del? I think I'm in heaven," JereMiah smiled as Lizzie cringed and started to walk off with Trey until Del whispered something in her ear and she didn't. Holly sighed and looked at Trey. He was smirking. Now I really need to know what's up.

"Ok everyone each group will go in different ways and whoever gets out first wins. 3..2..1... GO,". And the race begins.

-30 minutes later-

-Lizzie's POV-

"I'm too damn tired for this shit," I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing ripped jeans and a sweatshirt. "Cold too,"

"Bitch stop complaining," Del grumbled at me.

"I'm soooooo over this,"

"yo me too we've been walking around in circles for 30 minutes,"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP FUCKING FIGHTING BEFORE I REGRET STAYING WITH YOU AND NOT GOING WITH TREY,"

"Hey speaking of Trey I wonder how him and Holly are doing,"

-Holly's POV-

"No I didn't want you to fuck me," I said to Trey, while getting ahead of him. He pulled my arm and brought me back towards him. 

"But you said-"

"I'm joking baby," I leaned in to give him a quick kiss to reassure him even though I'm not joking. It's been kind of hard trying to hide our relationship from everyone. I felt like everyone knew and Trey thought I was being paranoid. I know my sisters know. They know me too well to think that there was nothing going on. And Trey was so touchy all the time and he wanted to tell EVERYONE. I guess I was just being insecure and he wanted to show me off. 

"Hey just so you know we don't have to do anything you don't want to ." I just shook my head yes. He didn't hesitate to kiss me again and I tensed up. Ok so yeah I was being really paranoid. I'd rather keep my relationship private. 

"Ok wait wait Trey," He stopped and looked at me confused and I smiled

"What is it,"

"You do know we're in the middle of a corn maze right?,"

"And? That way no one will find us and we won't be exposed or whatever,". I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that by the way,"

"No worries. I just wish you could see how perfect you are. You know I love you right?". I looked down. "He used the hand that was on my back to push my chin up to look at him. When my eyes met his face he smiled softly. "You know we can go slow right? There's no need to rush," I grinned.

"Well well well look who we ran into,"

-Billie's POV-

"Well well well look who we ran into," Penelope said shaking my head. Trey quickly took his hand off of Holly's face and they backed away from each other. "So this is why you never want to be paired up with him. You don't want people to catch on to your relationship."

"Alright chill out babe they already look embarrassed enough and they're kinda cute," Holly smiled at me.

"Thanks Bil,"

"No problem. So when did this start,"

"Truth and dare night," Trey said looking at Holly fondly. Wow he must really like her.

"Ok well let's keep going," This was all part of the plan. Not Trey and Holly dating but like running into them. Parker and Blaire were already done.

-40 minutes earlier-

-Parker's POV-

"Go"

Everyone ran in except for Blaire and I. No one noticed because they were to hellbent on winning. "Alright let's do this shit," Blaire and I grabbed the decorations from behind a stand and got to work.

-Billie's POV-

-10 minutes later So 30 minutes from the present-

"So Homecoming is next week," I rolled my eyes. She was practically begging me to ask her to the dance.

"Ok and,"

"I have absolutely no idea what to wear like what if I wanna match someone,"

"Yeah I don't think I'm gonna go this year," She choked on air and I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Um You good baby,"

" Yeah. I just thought that maybe ya know it's our last year,"

"Yeah but fuck that shit,"

-present time-

"Billie are you sure you don't want to go to Hoco this year,"

"Oh My God Penelope Tahlia Williams. If you ask her about Homecoming one more time I will leave you here to die," Holly said while closing her ears.

"Guys oh my goodness the end," Trey pointed, picked Holly up, threw her over his shoulder and sprinted to the exit.

-Penelope's POV-

I was far behind Billie when she walked out of the maze. I stopped. Why am I so fucking stupid. I knew she wouldn't want to go. I mean it's Billie. I haven't seen her at any of the high school events. Maybe a few football games but that's it. I started walking again. When I came to the end I saw Billie standing with a sign saying ' Don't make me loco please say yes to Hoco' and all of my friends holding flowers. I rolled my eyes.

"No,"

"NO," Holly screamed "bitch you were practically begging her to ask you,". Billie twisted her face in confusion. 

"Wait I don't mean no as in I won't go with you. I mean no as in why did you take so long bitch." Billie's rolled her eyes and smiled. 

"So yes?" She shook the poster board in her hand.

"Of course. Cause it took you long enough,"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.3K 799 39
[NEW CHAPTERS EVERY THURSDAY] A Billie Eilish fanfic about when two different lifestyles collide .. 💚
295K 7.5K 44
the rewrite is out; read it instead please :) ============================== "I want you and you want me, so what's the harm, babygirl?" ============...
747K 12.6K 54
sorry buddy, ur just gonna have to read ;) Billie g!p Finished 11/2/2020 :))
53.1K 1.2K 34
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Sequel to soft Set 4 years later