Humsafar.....

By ditigaur3

Arnav got married to Priya , via arrange marriage . But even after marriage Aman is still in love with hus ex... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
.........
21
22
23
.....
24

20

5.4K 163 0
By ditigaur3

Arnav's POV :

It was really difficult to belive what I herd . Did she just said that she stayed silent for my DESIRES !!??

She is feeling like a rape victim because of me !!
How could I didn't realize her feelings , her consent ?

How low she thinks of me !

Here I did all that out of love , when she is now where near the concept of LOVE actually .

Today I got to know the real meaning of guilt .
I can't have single eye contact with her , was constantly looking down .

Though , I herd her calling my name a few times , but my mind was busy understanding her state  .

Anger raising my body , heart was clenched due to hurt , vision was becoming blurry , I left out in a swift motion , her calling my name loudly .

........................

I came to a nearby park , thinking about our marriage from starting , she wants to invest in this marriage while I was behaving like an idiot , then she ran away thinking me still loving my ex , my confession of love , our anniversary ,our happy love  life , NO ....MY happy love life .

She doesn't love me .
This single thought broke me , as if someone took away my breaths . 😩

How foolish I am , how can I didn't get her state ?
I forced myself on her !!!!!

I'm an idiot thinking her to be shy that night .

She didn't opened up to me , means she doesn't trust me , she never trusted me , she nor believed in my love confession . GOD !!!!!!😧
Her thoughts for me are of a cheap man , who wants to get satisfied irrespective of his wife's wish .

How can I face her now ?
What should I do ?

' She is not in love with you '
' Let her go '

No I can't , I love her , enough for both of us .
But I'll definitely not force my rights on her .

...................

It's getting darker and darker , a kid came near me and said
" uncle ,  aunty is calling you "

He is our neighbour's son , thus I know he must be talking about Priya .

I went back home , taking the kid along , as I can't sat in the park , the whole night  .

I opened the door , found her sitting on sofa .
She looked in my direction , stood up , came up to me
" Arnav ..."

I stopped her showing my palm .
As I can't handle anything else for today , I head is already about to burst so went to sleep directly .

About a month or two went like that neither of us talking , infact we can't stand in each other's presence , it's so awkward , from a  cute , sweet , wife  she became a stranger to me , so fast .

Office Party :

We went together , as it's necessary in accordance with the company rules to bring family members , it's kind of  Family Day .

Also because people started asking , is everything fine between us , as we are not seen together at gatherings .

She nearly ran in the direction of nearby washroom ,
I was about to follow her but it's ladies washroom so remained at my place ,
" Are you okay " ?
I asked as she came back , to which she nodded in agreement .

Something is fishy , her face says that ,
' may be ladies problem '

After having dinner and meeting some important close friends , we departed .

I was driving ,
" STOP" she nearly shouted , in restless state .

I stopped the car immediately , she ran out to near by bushes  and vomited ,
"Priya "
" Are you okay " ?
I gave her a water bottle , which she took after throwing one more time .

" What happened to you " ?

" You are not having fever "
I almost said to myself , checking her temperature , touching her forehead .

" Wait , had you liked even when we were having dinner and you ran to washroom ?

" Yeah"
"But , I'm better now "
" I think may be it's because of the food "
Next she went and sat inside car .

We went to a hospital as I need her to be checked by doctor , though she was refusing saying it's because of food .

How can it be because of food ?

She is a foody , lover of all junk food , I know .
But It never happened earlier .

The doctor examined her for a while , then a nurse came and " Sir , doctor Mittal is calling you inside "

" Congratulations Mr. to be father "
" Your wife is pregnant "
The doctor announced as I entered his room .

' What ' ?
' Maine glt to ni suna '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
340K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...