Abracadabra (BanG Dream x Mal...

By Anaverageguy321

Loyalist is the most famous band/musicians in the world, and Y/N L/N is it's star player! Fast foward a year... More

Prologue - Familar places
Chapter one - New faces
Chapter two - Offer in the coffee shop
Chapter three - Idols
Chapter four - A "Happy world"
Chapter five - Roses
1K READS! with an apology
Chapter six - Old memories
Chapter seven - Promotion play
Chapter eight - Day off
Chapter nine - An interrogation
Chapter ten - Showtime
Chapter eleven - Prep time
Chapter twelve - A day spent at the beach'
Chapter thirteen - Keeping good to a debt'
Chapter fourteen - In the bright afterglow...'
Chapter fifteen - Roses, Twins, and...Science?!'
Chapter sixteen - Challenge accepted'
Chapter seventeen - Hold my beer...(part 1)'
Chapter eighteen - ...I got this? (part 2)'
Bonus chapter - Halloween
Bonus chapter - Love in the air
Bonus chapter - White roses
25K READS! With an announcement (not really)

Notes: Q&A/Suggestion/Feedback Page

476 12 9
By Anaverageguy321

Hello everyone!

So...yeah, sorry for the MASSIVE delay regarding my stories, I just havent had the motivation and energy to get my butt of my study chair to start writing for quite a while. As I hadn't anticipated, the story ac that I have planned is becoming more and more...sidetracked? I suppose from the original intention of the book (being a harem story, etc.) and turning into more of a steping stone in a much larger play. I worry that this story might eventually feel heavy with info-dumping and much less enjoyable if the plot becomes to wrapped, etc.

So, I put this page(?) out for you guys to mainly drop your current thoughts on the story as a whole in addition to suggestions on how to progress forwards, do ask any question, any at all, regaridng the story or myself if you are in doubt. If you are displeased with something for quite a while now, do shre it over here, except...don't be to direct about it-my emotions can't handle it :)

Besides this also acts a reason not to publish for another week or two XD See ya in the answer page!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 70 21
Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents did not like the hobby he had. Until he p...
113K 2.8K 28
Moving to a new town was no big deal for Y/n L/n. She and her sister Cassandra did it constantly. It was tough keeping up with that schedule, conside...
14.5K 668 9
Y/N's father used to be a famous musician traveling the world. That was before he decided to retire due to the heavy toll such a lifestyle took. Afte...
8.3K 295 22
"You'll always be my rebellious flower, you know that?" Ever since they met, (Y/N) managed to form a special bond with Mitake Ran and the other memb...