Kisses For A Devil

By xpeachgirlx

*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his... More

Cast✔️
I don't make mistakes. I date them.
The aftermath of breakup
The horny express
Brunette Bombshell
A cupcake toothpaste
Stretching and Push ups
His not just mouth watering but also panty watering hot muscular back
Was that Eiffel tower under the sheets?
Cold hearted bitch
Sunday. Funday?
Wicked game
B/w the devil & the deep blue sea
'Let's fuck at first sight'
Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?
Wild heart and sweaty palms
A leep in the dark
No regrets
Moon bath
What is it, asshole day?
Magical fingers
You're one hell of a girl
Johnny Bravo
Player Charming
My middle finger salutes you
Unholy Family Meeting
The unholiest bar
Kinky Princess
Oh.Sweet.Jesus!
Are you on Viagra?
Morning, Princess!
Hot-to-trot
The language of love
déjà vu
Satan says"Bonjour Motherfucker"
Leo's POV
Who needs a boyfriend when you've a warm and cozy pillow?
tooth fairy has a face of Dolores Umbridge
Did you just call me idiot?
What's the reason behind this million watt smile?
Peek-a-boo!
Rise and Shine!
Thirty seconds
Daddy's here to save me!

God bless your soul!

41.9K 1.4K 61
By xpeachgirlx

Jane

One week with Leo elapsed in paradise, without any disruption. They were the days of pure bliss where there were no obstructions and boundaries. We're free like the birds in the sky, as free as children. He showed me world I'd never thought could be possible. It was just utopia, a part of my imagination until I met him. He turned it into reality. In these days, I fell in love with him again and again.

I lived this one week as if it held the last days of my life. These were the best days of my life. Plus, during this ecstatic period of time, I got to know him even more. We would often play video games and watch Netflix after dinner while cuddling into each other's embrace. Though those little kisses and cuddles would lead to hot and wild sex. We had utilised these days in every possible way.

It wasn't like we'd always portrayed ourselves as a love bird. Our relationship was normal as others. Sometimes We'd been through arguments over little things.

"Before we came in a serious relationship I'd never reckoned you as an imbecile person." Leo snapped with a tone laced in disbelief.

"But You always striked me as a dick!" I retorted back.

"Uh-huh, a six foot tall dick." He smirked wickedly, "You've quite a marvellous imagination, my love."

Confidently, I sauntered towards him until there's just a mere distance left between us. Arrogance never left his face. I grabbed his crotch and gave it a light squeeze, inevitably earning an annoyed growl from the man in front of me.

"I've a better imagination than this that I always fancied. Do you wanna know what it is?" I whispered seductively into his ear while rubbing myself deliberately.

"Oh, fuck!" He clasped my hips firmly, "Tell me and end this oppressive torture baby before I ruin my boxers."

I stepped back only to lean against the counter, and proceed my mission as I began touching myself.

I ran my fingers across my neck while other hand gently massaging the clit, "Have you ever imagined me like this, touching myself for you? Ahh, Leo!" I moan his name as my finger thrust in. "Tell me baby, what are you feeling right now? Do you want to fuck me here....on the counter?"

I watched him as his one hand found its way into his boxers. His eyes were clouded with lust and hunger as he said huskily, "So badly. You are better than any fantasy I could ever come up with. I fucking love you and your perfect round tits. I want to fuck you until I can feel that sweet little pussy clenching around my cock."

"Oh, baby. Tell me you're hard." I whimpered, nibbling my left nipple.

"I am!I am!I am!" In a swift motion he was in front of me. "Why don't you see it yourself?" With that he took off his boxers revealing his hard manhood pointing at me.

I smirked and withdrew my hand from my shorts.

"That's what I've always fancied." I said while pointing down at his hard and erected member. "Arouse my lover and then leave him hard.....in pain."

Leo's eyes widened with shock and terror as his brain processed that it was just my way of taking revenge for the slurs he made on me.

"This isn't just a punishment." He frowned, "This is a death sentence. For what? Snapping at you for your idiocy of cannot differentiating between fennel and cumin."

"It's not my fault. They look alike...almost." I defended, "and that was very rude how you chastised me for that."

He took hold of my hands and said softly, "I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have yelled at you." I pouted, casting my eyes down. "If you've forgiven me....can we continue where we left?" Slowly, his hand found its way under my top.

I slapped his hand away and scolded, "I'm not gonna please you tonight."

"What? No! Baby please. I'm in pain." Ignoring his pleadings I rushed upstairs.

That's how our days passed, there were fights, love, fun. And I was glad we hadn't heard any news from Roberto.

                ***

Leonardo

"Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. You can do it, babe. I know you'll make it."

"How? Look at my hands. I'm shaking."

"Jesus, Leo. You're a drama queen." Jane took my hand in hers and assured me, "Baby, look at me. My dad is far from that man who burned his daughter's boyfriend arm with his cigar in the movie we watched last night. He's a very kind and compassionate person, Leo. And I know he's gonna like you."

"What if I do something wrong? What if I touch your ass while he's around or worse....what if You bend over to serve a wine and I get an erection?" I glanced at the wooden door in front of me as the possibilities of the worst events that could occur once I step inside flashed before my eyes. "Oh god, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack."

Jane grabbed my face, forced me to face her and locked her lips with mine in a soft and gentle kiss. comforting in ways that words would never be.
Her luscious lips moved in sync with mine as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. And just like that, all the anxiety and jitters flew away.

Our bodies jerked away as We're being interrupted by a purposive cough.

"Aw you guys are so cute." Her mom beamed with a beautiful smile that soon dropped and her face turned solemn that caused a cold shiver ran down my spine. "You're Lucky that your dad didn't see you having mouth to mouth breathe with a man. Especially a very handsome, sexy and hunk man."

"Mom!" Jane rolled her eyes and hugged her that she returned excitedly. All this time I was stood tensed behind Jane. Though I'd already met her mother and thankfully she became devotee of my relationship with her daughter. But the way she talked about his husband and described him now was just spine chilling.
"Don't tell me you took her seriously? She's teasing you." Jane assured me dragging me out of my trance.

"Oh," I relaxed after hearing this but deep down I was still unsure about her dad.

"Come on, Leo. Give mommy a hug!" Mrs Sanders excitedly threw her arms around me. I hugged her back. "Oh, you're cold." She said worriedly before pulling back.

"Because he's scared of dad, and you didn't help him after putting dad as a hostile and bully father." My girl reasoned out for me.

"Ah, I see." She discerned the uneasiness in my movements and rubbed my arm gingerly for comfort, "Don't worry, honey. I've already told him about you and I suppose he likes you. But you know he's a father and he loves Jane so much. He's already seen Jane getting heartbreakon and he doesn't want to see his princess like that again. You know what my point is, yeah?"

Suddenly, the images of Jane introducing Ryder at the same doorstep flashed in my mind. Feeling of jealousy ignited in the pit of my stomach imagining Ryder meeting to her family and they were welcoming him delightedly with a hope of his and Jane's bright future.

I cringed.

They probably had portrayed him as a courteous and obliging to all type guy. But they didn't know he was far from that.
Apparently, when the time passed Ryder began showing his true colours. The thought ignited the anger in me how could that bastard hurt my Jane? How could he fuck someone behind her back? There's no denial she must've been through so much pain when she caught him in a vulgar situation,
after all he was her first love.
It hurts me but it also gratifies me that Ryder ditched her otherwise I'd still be a lonely brat. Call me selfish but I'm glad that Ryder ditched her.

"I understand, Char. It's not your fault that you let Ryder play with your feelings. Trust me, He's a skunk. I know him very well. But it doesn't mean that every guy in America is like him. You have to place reliance in my feelings for your daughter, char. That I'm in love with this woman and I'll never hurt her....even if I have to let her feed me her lousy recipes."

Jane gasped at the last part whilst her mom chuckled. But soon the joy subsided as a deep voice came from behind Char, "God bless your soul."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.7K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
7.2M 190K 40
"He'd pay me two grand a month to sleep with me?" "No. He'd pay you two grand a 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬." ... Maggie is a college student working as a stripper in L...
2.7K 141 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
1.8M 56.3K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...