Black Clover: Elemental Wizar...

נכתב על ידי ShiroBard18

Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh... עוד

Chapter 1: Asta, Seishiro, and Yuno
Chapter 2: Our Grimoire
Chapter 3: The boy's Promise
Chapter 4: To the Royal Capital of the Clover Kingdom!
Chapter 5: The magic knights Entrance Exam
Chapter 6: The path to the Wizard King.
Chapter 7: The Black Bulls
Chapter 8: The other new recruit
Chapter 9: Go!Go! First Mission
Author's announcement
Chapter 10: Beasts
Chapter 11: Those Who Protect
Chapter 12: What Happened on a certain Day in the Castle Town
Chapter 13: The Wizard King Saw
Chapter 14: Dungeon
Chapter 15: The Diamond Mage
Chapter 16: Friends 仲間
Chapter 17: Destroyer
Chapter 17.5: Bring Seishiro back
Chapter 18: Memories of you
Chapter 19: Destruction and Salvation
Chapter 20: Assembly at the Royal Capital
Chapter 20.5: Assembly at the Royal Capital
Chapter 21: Capital Riot
Chapter 22: Wild Magic Dance
Chapter 23: The Crimson Lion King
Chapter 24: Blackout
Chapter 25: Adversity
Chapter 26: Wounded Beasts
Chapter 27: Light
Chapter 28: The One I've Set My Heart On
Chapter 28.5 - Do you like someone?
Chapter 29: Path
Chapter 30: The Mirror Mage
Chapter 30.5 The Mirror Mage
Chapter 31: Pursuit Over the Snow
Chapter 32: Three-Leaf Sprouts
Chapter 33: To Help Somebody Someday
Chapter 34: Light Magic Vs. Dark Magic
Chapter 34.5: Light Magic Vs. Dark Magic
Chapter 35: The Light of Judgment
Chapter 35.5: The Light of Judgment
Chapter 36: Three Eyes
Chapter 37: The One with No Magic
Chapter 38: The Magic Knights Captain Conference
Chapter 39: Three-leaf salute
Chapter 40: A Black Beach Story
Chapter 41: The Water Girl Grows Up
Chapter 42: The Underwater Temple
Chapter 43:Temple Battle Royale
Chapter 44: The Pointlessly Direct Fireball and the Wild Lightning
Chapter 45: The Guy Who Doesn't Know When to Quit
Chapter 46: Awakening
Chapter 47: The Only Weapon
A/N
Chatper 48: Despair Vs. Hope
Chapter 49: Beyond Limits
Chapter 50: End of the Battle, End of Despair
Chapter 51: Proof of Rightness
Chapter 52: Whoever's Strongest Wins
Chapter 54: Never Again
Chapter 55: The Man Named Fanzell
Chapter 56: The Man Named Fanzell Continued
Chapter 57: Inflirtation
Chapter 58: Battlefield Decision
Chapter 59: Flames of Hatred
Chapter 60: Defectors' Atonement
Chapter 61: The Promised World
Chapter 62: Those Who Boost Each Other Up
A/N: Announcement
Chapter 63: It's Nothing!
Chapter 64: The Red Thread of Fate
A/N: Something you should know
Sorry guys I was too busy
Sidestory: The Story of Blessed
Chapter 65: I'm Home
Chapter 66: The Eye of The Migding Sun's Secret
Chapter 67: A Fun Festival Triple Date
Chapter 68: The Announcement
Chapter 69: The uncrowned, undefeated liones
Part of Story plot in the book
Last

Chapter 53: Behind The Mask

533 14 0
נכתב על ידי ShiroBard18

3rd POV
Yuno pointed at his two childhood. "Your arm... Is it okay? And Sei... are you all right?" Yuno asked but still looked at Seishiro more. "Yeah, this one's normal." Seishiro said while pointing at his bandage. "Yeah, I'm fine! See? No problem at all! And Sei! Why are you saying it's fine even if I just saw you winced last time!" Asta said. "I just over worked." Sei lied. "Sei-kun. We still need to check your wounds." Finral said.

I see. Asta's reckless as ever and Sei was becoming like one. And... who is this royalty-face person? He even call Seishiro as "Sei -kun". Are they close? - Yuno said in mind.

"I see. It looks like you're as reckless as ever." Yuno said with a smile. "How about you, Yuno? How's life with your guildmates?" Seishiro asked with a smile. "W-We're fine." Yuno said with a blush and smiling.  "I think you got a little taller since the last I saw you, Yuno." Asta said.

(A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong. But Sei was already reachable to be kissed by the two when it comes to the height. Maybe he's more on... 168 or 171 cm now. It's the side effect of what Joran did to his master if you ask how or why.)

Note: Joran made a spell on Sei's cutted hair part. The side effect can be:
1. Height will be shrinked
2. The hair color will change
3. Sei might became distant to everyone
Which can be a worst case scenarios if all negativity became Sei's behavior which leads him to be one of the enemies in the future.

"Oh, yeah. I might've grown four or five centimeters." Yuno said with a smile. "How do yoy keep getting taller so easily?! And I just notice Sei's height shirnked!" Asta said while having Nero in his right shoulder. "W-Well... this is a side effect." Joran said. "On cutting his hair?" Asta asked. "Nope. On using a spell to help him." Joran responded while looking at his master. "But still I'm taller than you." Seishiro pointed. "Damn it! I'm not gonna lose! I'm gonna get 20 centimeters taller by tomorrow and look down to the both of you!" Asta said in a pissed way raising himself to look tall.

"Impossible." Seishiro mumbled. "Not a chance." Yuno said with a smile and raising like Asta did. Seishiro started to laugh while watching the two. Making Asta and Yuno blushed at the rare sight of seeing the person they like to laugh like that. "😂Hahahaha! I can't believe you guys are still making a kid's fight! Hahaha😆." Seishiro said. Then someone shouted. "What are you doing, Yuno?! Yuno, who the heck is this twerp and this blonde?!" Sylph asked while pulling Yuno's checks.

Seishiro's POV
I noticed his Sylph is now started talking. While Joran remain silent. Yuno's not smiling anymore and I stoppes laughing when she talked. Yuno just look at Sylph. "You're acting all apathetic again!" Sylph said. "A sylph?" I asked while pointing. "Yeah. Just like your paracelsus, she's also a spirit." Yuno said showing a smile. "I see." I said and the sylph show a surprised face. "Master, compare to her I have shoes." Joran said. "J-Joran... could it be...?" I said. Joran just look away.

Could it be that he dislikes Sylph? - I ask in mind.

That Sylph! In all years why do I have to meet her today?! I hate it! Sylph are the worst lucks for me! - Joran said in mind.

So he hates her to the bones. -I said in mind silently.

😅I can feel Yuno's staring at me the whole time with a smile..."Wait. That fussy mysterious little critter is like Joran?!" Asta asked in surprised. "Yeah." I said. "But aren't there one spirit in selected elements?" Charmy asked. "Joran is elemental, Sylph is for wind. Other types are other 4 common elements." I said.

"What they are physically is a secret." I said signing the quiet sign. "Secret because you didn't know other spirit right?" Joran asked I just look away acting like Noelle. "I-It's not like I forgotten or something. A lot of things come in mind." I said.

"Why are you imitating Noelle?!" Asta asked in surprised. "Tell me! Who is this this vampire kid you keep on staring at the whole time! And this twerp!" The Sylph asked pointing at me and Asta. Looks like I'm not the only one  who noticed. "😅V-Vampire kid....?" Is what I only said. I can't argue that my eyes are red. "Hey, you're small too!" Asta said. "He's a guy I used to live with." Yuno said and Sylph show a shocking reaction. "Y-Y-Y-You..." Sylph said in surprised and move down a bit. "Y-You lived with him?" Sylph asked while covering her mouth. "We would eat together, study together..." Yuno said.

"Oh, that's normal since I rarely went outside our home." I said. "Oh, we also sleep together in the same bed, and even bathe together." I added and Joran reacted. "You guys are.... WHAT?!" Joran asked in surprise. "Yeah. Isn't that normal?" I asked. Then Joran have a small nosebleed which made him turn around to hide it.

M-Master is already living with him?! C-Could it be that... 😱They're a married couple?! - In Joran's mind.

We're not a married couple Joran. We just grew up at the same place same date and same family. While Sylph have a huge blood coming out from her mouth, over the answer and fall down the floor. "Slept in the same bed... and even bathed...?" Sylph said.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Then Sylph recovered and fly up when I realized Charmy gave Yuno a food. Could it be that Yuno only smiles at me and Asta? Then Yuno eat the food and found it delicious. "Right? She always made food at us and on our first mission she made our favourite tatoes." I said. Yuno look at me and offer the food Charmy gave. "Y-You can go and have a bite... I wouldn't mind." Yuno said with a blush while smiling.

Huh?! I was just trying to say Charmy is a great cook in our Guild! What the heck did I just hear?! - I asked in mind.

I have no choice but take a bite. And before I realized it. I bited the part where Yuno bites the huge cupcake in pink. I blushed on that one. Then Yuno suddenly reached his hand on me. "There's something over there..." Yuno said then use his thumb to remove a small food and lick his thumb. I blushed harder leaving my spirit have a huge nosebleed and lost self-consious. "Th-Thank you..." I said and Yuno smile at me. But compare to his smile towards Asta. His smile at me shows his white teeth. "You're Welcome. *lean close* Sei-kun." Yuno said when he talked; his mouth beside to my ear. I shivered.

"M-Master... you just made an indirect kiss with Yuno last time." Joran said with a blush. "Indirect kiss?!" I asked in surprise. I just sigh and sign 'forget it' to them.

Yuno's short POV
When Seishiro mentioned our favorite food. I end up blushing at how cute it was to see him talk witha smile so I offer him the food. When his spirit mention about us making indirect kiss. I can't stop my happiness  and blush.

Another kiss... with Sei? Our... second? - I asked in mind.

3rd POV
Finral use his magic to went beside Asta. "Hey, looks like you're having fun. Let me join in." Finral said. "Finral-senpai." Asta said. "I almost forgot him." Seishiro said. "So the wuss can still show his face here." Joran said. "Please don't talk harsh on me I have seniority!" Finral said. "Who's that?" Yuno asked to both Sei and Asta.

Position:

Yuno   Sei    Asta    Finral

"This is my senior from the Black Bulls, Finral." Asta said. "The wuss." Seishiro added then Finral fake cried. "Don't talk harsh to me!" Finral said. "You guys haven't met before?" Asta asked. "Nope." Yuno said. "It's fine. Not like I'd catch the eye of an elite from the Goldenー" Finral's words were cut. Sei use the hood in his robe to hide a face. "What's this? Well, well... if it isn't my big brother." Someone said.

They all look at the direction where the voice came from. "It's been so long! I never dreamed I'd run into you here." The person said. "Langris..." Finral said. "Didn't I told you, that things won't remain hidden?" Seishiro asked. "I-I know! Its just..." Finral said. "It's fine. Don't talk for now." Seishiro said. "What's the black sheep of our family, who can barely even fight, even doing on the battlefield?" Langris asked.

"Finral-senpai, who's that rude little twerp?!" Asta asked. "He's my little brother. That's the Vice Captain fo the Golden Dawn, Langris Vaude." Finral introduced. "What? Vice Captain?!" Asta asked in surprise. "No wonder." Seishiro said. Making Yuno surprised.

"Are you still acting as the Black Bulls' pack mule, Finral?" Langris asked. "Mule, you said?" I asked and remove my hood. Well there's no point at using my hood to hide my mana. "You're... an idiot, aren't you?" Seishiro asked. Langris just have his eyes widdened. "S-So he's real?" Lanhris asked while pointing at Sei. "Huh? The heck are you sayin'?" Sei asked. "Sei became a gangster?!" Asta asked in surprise.

So he didn't knew how famous the rumors about him joining the Black Bulls? - Yuno asked in mind.

"Get over yourself! Finral-senpai's awesome! At the Underwater Temple, it was only because I had Finral's help that we were able to defeat the enemy!" Asta said. Seishiro and Joran went surprised that Asta speal the beans.

"That was supposed to be a secret mission, but it can't be helped. Thanks to Finral's magic we manage to defeat the third Eye for the Eye of the Midnight Sun, im short ome of the strongest. No ome but Vetto the despair, who end up dying in our sight." Seishiro said. Asta went surprised.

Wait. He didn't tell that Vetto was killed by him and Yami-tanjou? - Asta asked in mind.

"Wow! You mean you were actually useful for once in your life?" Langri asked. "More importantly, how can you talk to you big brother like that, you punk?!" Asta asked. Asta's right shoulder was pat by Seishiro. "He's different to the others, Asta." Seishiro mumble that only Asta and Joran can hear. "Master's right." Joran agreed. "But...!" Asta said. "How dare you address the Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn like that?" Langris asked Asta. "Wh-What did you say?!" Asta asked.

Bit Finral stopped him. "It's okay, Asta. He's only telling the truth." Finral said. "No. I only call you the wuss because you feared to tell he truth about the feelings you always conceal, but his words are somewhat wrong, Finral-senpai." Seishiro said. For the first time, things became clear to Finral.

I see... Seishiro understands me but he used actions that words. He's not saying any literal words somethimes because it's all about a hidden meanings he knew to selected people. - Finral said in mind.

Langris talked harshly and Sei uncontrollably show his red eyes turns blue with a glare. Asta and Finral tried to calm him down, since the last time they saw him having a blue eyes killed a beats. "S-Seishiro, c-c-c-calm down, okay?" Finral asked covering Sei's eyes. Seishiro closed them and opens again having his eyes back to red. "I am." Seishiro said and the two saw Sei's eyes turns back to red. Then Langri stalked harsh about taking care of kids. He looks at Sei, Asta and Charmy which the three found irritating. "Who're you calling a rugrat?!" Asta asked. "I'm not a little kid, damn it!" Charmy said. "Tch." Seishiro react and the others thought Yami was in there but the Captain is not around. "Langris, you can insult me to your heart's content. But... don't you dare insult the members of my Black Bulls! Especially the most gifted ones!" Finral said pointing at Sei and the others with an angry face. "Wow. Who knew you could look scary?" Langris asked at the attack came towards him but Langris have his guard on so he hasn't got any damage.

Seishiro's POV
We saw a hige jelly like that forms a monster with the villagers inside moving towards us. The person have an angry face towards Langris. "So it's Yagos from the Eight Shining Generals." I said and everyone went surprised even Yagos.

H-He knew the person that no one doesn't? - Yuno asked in mind.

Well, I know since The Wizard King and Marx said their names, Yuno. The Langris said the civilians will get hit by his magic. I went worried to the people at the same time angry that Yagos is using people to turn the tables. But those who did those always lose.

There are people crying for help. "Scardey old man cat." I said. "What did you just call me?!" Yagos asked. "Oh, well. They'll just have to be noble sacrifices for the sake of our country." Langris said. Before he casted a spell I showed up at his presence (beside langris) and hold his hand to stop him. "Hold it! That action isn't a Vice Captain's." I said. Langris just remain there looking at me.

"That's right! How can you even think about abandoning our citizens?!" We're Magic Knights!" Asta shouted and Langris turn his gaze at Asta. Langris still insisted to attack, good thing the others handled it while I save a time for them. Then they made Asta boost up ahed by Charmy's magic. Finral use his magic to change Asta's positin until some part of Yagos magic disappeared. "Don't underestimate Asta. He's the only weakness of my magic." I said not knowing Langris' ear was near me. I just felt him shivered so i let go of holding his hand. "Keep that in mind." I said. If the rumor about me as the elemental wizard being one of the Black bulls is around the place, it can't be helped.

Everyone was freed and Yagos tried to attack Asta. Finral used his magic once more and I reveal one dagger and toss it like a ninja to Yagos. It hitted his vital spot so he can't use his one arm. While Asta uses his head to hit Yagos at the back. The enemy was beaten up, his grimoire can't be used anymore.

Asta nearly fall but Yuno used his ability to catch him. I jump down using my own magic to land finely, but instead for having my feet on the ground, I just float. "I guess using the void to Asta will be unable. He have that sword anyway." Joran said. "Looks like I owe you one, Yuno." Asta said as he look back. I landed my feet on teh ground when I was beside Finral.

"Finral-senpai." I called and he looked at me. I lean towards his ear making him feel my breath over it. "You look awesome there." I whispered and I can tell he blushed so I chuckle. Yuno smiled at Asta. "Your fighting style's as insane as ever, Asta." Yuno said. "Langris..." Finral called when he calmed down. "You're righg. I can't beat you. But... The Black bulls will beat the Golden Dawn!" Finral-senpai said. I just blinked my eyes in there. Asta agreed. "I wonder if Captain and William met." Joran said. "They did." I answered. "How can you tell?" Joran asked. "Instincts." I amswered.

3rd POV
Yami praised William's magic. Until they went to he point. Making William remove his mask. "This isn't the face that most people would want to see." William said. "What? Are you, like, super ugly under there or something? Don't worry. I promise I won't laugh." Yami said, but he laughs already. "I know what this is, Yami. You suspected that I may be the leaded of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, don't you?" William asked. "Frankly, yeah." Yami said.

Hus light magic and your world tree magic are obviously different, but something's really bugging me. Their builds, their voice, and mpre than anything, their ki feels the same. But... - Yami said in mind.

(A/N: Oya? Did Yami just mention he knewly well about William's body shape? I can see a beautiful another ship)

"I think it's been about ten years since I first met you." Yami said. Which is surprising that he remembered about William more than the others. "We met on the battlefield, and after that, we fought together from time to time. Then we became Captains at the same time. Nozel's braid shook like crazy what that happened." Yami said.

(A/N: You're still into Nozel's braid?!)

William hide smile at the thought. "It's not like we're best buds or anything, but we got back pretty far, don't we?" Yami asked and William lost his smile when Yami said about best buds.

I feel something similar in you... - Yami said in mind.

"So just let me see your face, all right?" Yami said then Vangeance bring back his natural smile. "Very well." Vangeance said and remove his mask. Making Yami's question got an answer, but is it a true answer?

It reveals a huge scar in William's face, it affect his forehead, ears eyes, almost half of his face. "That's one hell of a scar. Did you get it on the battlefield?" Yami asked. "No, I was born with it." William answered with a smile still in his face like he used to. "They called me a cursed child." William added.  "A cursed child?" Yami asked. "Even magic couldn't fix this scar. It creeped out the people around me, and they came to fear me. I was the illegitimate child of a certain noble." William started to talk about who he was.

"I live in the Forsaken Realm until I was eight. But following the loss of that noble's heir, I was taken as an aristocrat. Fortunately, I hadgreat magical power, and my world tree magic was viewed with awe. But even there, they loathed my face. In addition, my foster mother brutally abused me. It was a helish childhood. But good thing I met someone's spirit that only my eyes can see." William mentioned rememberring ablurry image of the teenaged tall spirit in white color. "My parents thought, I might be crazy, but I didn't mind it and talk to the spirit. It was the kindest one compare to those who are alive and always around me. But one day, the spirit I can see, vanished. The memory of the spirit's appearance and voice are too blurry. No message was left. Making my helish childhood came back again." William said as he tried to remember the past that happened to him, that even if he's a noble, perfect appearance and power will still be used to based every people in the noble's eyes. "You had it rough, didn't you?" Yami said. "But in the midst of all that, I met Master Julius. He didn't care about my appearance. All he saw was my power." William said. He never expected someone like Julius (imagine [teenager]Julius talk like Asta when he found how awesome [kid]William's magic is) would focus on his power's ability on how awesome it was.

Then William receive his present mask he is wearing now as a captain. He receive the mask from Julius right the day where they met, but William said... "Master Julius, this is so...tacky." William said which made Julius unexpectedly went shocked. "What?! But it's my best work!" Julius reasoned out.

(Back to reality)

I was happy. I wanted to pledge my grimoire to his service. - In William's mind.

This story sounds pretty familiar. The lines of his face also look like Litch's. But I can't sense the slightest trace of magic from his scar. He doesn't seem to be doing anything tricky with magic or showing me an illusion. And more than anything... His ki tells me he's not lying. I guess that was just some odd coincidence. - Yami said in mind.

"Sorry about that." Yami said. "No... I'm glad I was able to tell you and show you things as they really are. Thank you, Yami." William told Yami in a straightforward way. "I see." Yami said then Klaus' voice was heard calling for Vangeance telling him that the Diamond Kingdom started to retreat. Then William told Klaus to help the injured citizens. "Shall we go, too? There are plenty of captives. It's going to be a pain transporting them all." William asked Yami.

(A/N: William is making a move to Yami? Tch. Yami's so timid to realize William. Yami deserve to be above!

Sei: What "above" are you talking about? He's a captain so he is above among all of us Black Bulls when it comes to rank..

A/N: No vampire-eyed blondie, what I meant is shipment.)

"Yeah. Oh, if we're transporting captives, I brought some useful guys along. Let's work'em to the bone." Yami told William when he accept William's question. "Within reason, of course." William added.

Meanwhile...

Finral sneeze.

Their position:

Charmy    Asta     Sei     Finral

                         Yuno

"I wonder if a cute girl is talking about me." Finral said. "Or one of our guildmates or maybe Captain is saying something about how useless you used to be." Joran said. Seishiro can't say a word to stop his spirit from talking. "Hey, I have seniority on you!" Finral said. "Ueah, yeah, just keep quiet." Joran said while cover his ears. "Well anyway. Looks like the fights calmed down, so we should go amd meet up with Captain." Seishiro said and teh three went surprised.

"What?!" Asta. "Huh?!" Finral. "La?!" Charmy. "What?" Seishiro asked. "You're not calling him uncle?!" Finral asked. "Nope. It's better to mention him as a Captain. Anyway, see you someday, Yuno." Seishiro confessed to the other and said to Yuno. "Someday?" Sylph asked.

For some reason, when I went near to that Seishiro person. He felt so warm like I like him already. - In Sylph's mind.

"Long story." Seishiro said. "Yeah. See, you, Yuno." Asta said. "Yeah, see you, Seishiro and Asta. Asta, don't eat stuff you find lying on the ground." Yuno said.

I remeber someona asked Master's appearance, but looks like Yuno changed too. Well, I guess another version of master will show up to give these guys a nosebleeds. I wish! - In Joran's mind.

"If that is going to happened so easily on me. In your dreams little guy." Seishiro whisper to Joran. Joran just pout. "Like I'd do that! I mean I used to, but..." Asta said then Cjarmy broke in to ask Yuno but she and Sylph end up fighting. Good thing the three made Charmt cpme with them by carrying he one arm tpwards the other side.

"I know it's too late to take it back now, but the worst squad just picked a fighf with the best squad!" Finral shouted. Amd kneel while having his hands beside his head. Seishiro just look up the sky letting the wind blow his hair Joran's sitting at Nero like he's the rider; even though they're  just on Asta's head. "Does you stomach hurt, Finral?" Asra asked while he and Charmy eats. "*shout* I wanna hurry up and practice with my sword!" Asta said and Charmy wnated to talk to Yuno more while eating. "You guys are way too laid-back! I mean, I'm the one who picked the fight, but..." Finral said but Charmy stop him for worrying by giving him some food.

"Seriously... how long will it take if I left this place for a while?" Seishiro mumbled, asking himself while he look at the sky and see a form of someone's image in the clouds.

Meanwhile...

Langris asked if Yuno' not embarrassed about being seen with the Black Bulls. And saying he mist becareful of whoever Yuno associated with. "Why?" Yuno asked which made Langris found it confusing. "I've never thought that, not even once. I'm proud of Asta, and he's my rival." Yuno answered and Langris laugh at it. "Rival? That guy? Rival in what? Are you competing for something?" Langris asked.

"Yeah, and not just something. We're also competing for someone." Yuno asked. Langris went surprised over there because he doesn't expected to hear those two loved only one person. "Someone? Who?" Langris asked. "You just met the person. The one who stops you from attempting to attack the enemy. The only read eyed person that has a blonde hair." Yuno described. Langris never thought that it was possible to like a guy. "So liking a guy is possible." Langris mumbled.

But are these two are just the only ones who liked that person? - Langris asked in mind.

Meanwhile...

"By the way, Asta, was it okay to just leave so abruptly like that, Sei, you too? That handsome guy is your old friend isn't he?" Finral asked. Sei end up lowering his head to look at Finral and blinked. "Ot's fine. We'll meet on some battlefield, anyway." Asta said while practicing to move his arms. "Yeah. Even no matter where we go, our meet up will come again one day."  Seishiro asnwered. "But compare to the two, I don't have any plans to become a wizard king." Seishiro added.

"Yeah, Seishiro still didn't know what his dream is since he's still confused. Also, it's fine to leave him(Yuno) because...." Asta said. "... we're both working to become the Wizard King!" Asta and Yuno said in unison to their listeners. "The Wizard King?! *laughs* You really aren't embarassed to say that at all, are you?! Maybe you peasants don't even feel embarassment." Langris asked. Seishuro look at some where direction by just moving his eyes and close them. "When it comes to your dream.  You don't need to be embarrassed to say what it was, as long as you can prove it." Seishiro said. Asta look at Seishiro confused.

"I got the feeling you always think I felt embarrassed hearing you say those things, but the truth, I'm just really happy to see you always do my expectations on you." Seishiro said as he look at Asta and smile. Meamwhile Yuno said about the rule that peasants can become a wizard king since it's not against the rule. But first Yuno was aiming to be the Captain of Golden Dawn. Making lamgris pissed that Yuno is ignoring Langris' existence as Vice Captain.

"Ah! Sei, how about you decide on something you like to be today?" Asta asked. "Accept to be the next line in throne at the other island I belong to? No. I prefer to work than chill somewhere." Seishiro said after remembering what his true role was in his true family bloodline. "Sound boring to be a king. I prefer something different. But let me have time to think, okay?" Seishiro added leaving his other allies surprised that Seishiro still rmemebered his title as a foreigner and the one being chosen as the elemental wizard.

"I envy the part where you owe two high titles." Finral admit to cheer up his underclassmen. "If I were you I prefer  not to say anything like that." Seishiro said and sulk. "Master really dislike this part about his titles😅." Joran mumbled.

Meanwhile Kalus went between yuno and Langris to sya things are done here. But he went confused about what is happening between langris and Yuno. Marx reported a good news to the Wizard King while Julius remain confused to what was the Diamond Kingdomreason of attack and what are they after. Old generals are gone and the new one rises. The old man (the one Asta and the others face at the dungeon) didn't manage to report about the sneaky elemental mage since he didn't noticed. But he reported William's magic and Langris'.

--------------_________________________------------_--
Asta: Wait we just let our eyes slip on Sei in a few hour because the others were meeting about healing my arms and he vanished?! How can we be able to face the new upcoming battle without him?!

Yami: Thank goodness. I didn't know what I was going to do if Vangeance was actually Litch form the Eye of the Midnight Sun. ...Huh? Sei? He said he'll be going to somewhere for a while... wait. Why did he vanished in a wrong timing?!

Next: Chapter 54: Never Again

I know. I'll get him a hyottoko mask from my homeland.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
51.5K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
26.3K 537 14
Asta felt his Ki and it wasn't pleasant. Running around the dark forest from an infuriated Yuno, he scampered down the uneven ground with unshed tear...
312 24 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...