Moving On || Jungkook x Reader

By KohakuCheshire

●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementar... More

°Ch.1°
°Ch.2°
°Ch.3°
°Ch.4°
°Ch.5°
°Ch.6°
°Ch.7°
°Ch.8°
°Ch.9°
°Ch.10°
°Ch.11°
°Ch.12°
°Ch.13°
°Ch.14°
°Ch.15°
°Ch.16°
°Ch.18°
°Ch.19°
°Ch.20°
°Ch.21°
°Ch.22°
°Ch.23°
°Ch.24°
°Ch.25°
°Ch.26°
°Ch.27°
°Ch.28°
°Ch.29°
°Ch.30°
°Ch.31°
°Ch.32°
°Ch.33°
°Ch.34°
°Ch.35°
°Ch.36°
°Ch.37°
°Ch.38°
°Ch.39°
°Ch.40°
°Ch.41°
°Ch.42°
°Ch.43°
°Ch.44°
°Ch.45°
°Ch.46°
°Ch.47°
°Ch.48°
°Ch.49°
°Ch.50°
°Ch.51°
°Ch.52°
°Ch.53°
°Ch.54°
°Ch.55°
°Ch.56°
°Ch.57°
°Ch.58°
°Ch.59°
°Ch.60°
°Ch.61°
°Ch.62°
°Ch.63°
°Ch.64°
°Ch.65°
°Ch.66°
°Ch.67°
°Ch.68°
°Ch.69°
°Ch.70°
°Ch.71°
°Ch.72°
°Ch.73°
°Ch.74°
°Ch.75°
°Ch.76°
°Ch.77°
°Ch.78°
°Ch.79°
°Ch.80°

°Ch.17°

14.8K 516 237
By KohakuCheshire

Y/n Pov
"S-Sure!" I answered while sending him a bright smile before questioning "Uhmm w-what time would you like me to come over??". He took a glance at his watch before answering "Well I was maybe thinking right now? Maybe you could help me prepare dinner??? U-UNLESS you want to come later on! S-So you have time to like shower and get ready!" Nodding I grabbed my bags "I'll go home right now and make my way to your place so I could help you. Is that alright?" he sent me a small smile and nodded. "N-Ne! I-Ill see you later then!" Jungkook then grabbed Taewoos hand and quickly left the classroom. But once he disappeared Jihoon soon came in with a smirk on his face. 

"Sooo~ dinner at Mr.Jeons place huh?" he commented making me look at him with a confused look. "Oh jeez Jihoon, were you eavesdropping? You know thats not appropriate" I replied making him laugh. "Hey I was just about to come see you and I just so happened to hear him ask you to dinner." Shaking my head I looked at him "Help me pick out an outfit?" he crossed his arms and chuckled "Of course" Grabbing my bags we both left the school and got into his car making our way back to our apartment building. 

Arriving at the apartment building, we took  the elevator and went to where my apartment room was. Entering and quickly rushing to my bedroom Jihoon went straight to my closet and picked out some clothes before handing it to me while pushing me to the washroom. "Make sure you shower, your not going to get laid if you smell like sweat" "Y-Yah! I-I wasnt planning on getting laid tonight Jihoon!!" he stood there with a dirty smirk "But you were planning to get laid though??" I shut my mouth and slammed the washroom door in his face while groaning in annoyance. 

Taking a quick shower and getting changed, I then applied some makeup and slightly curled my hair.

Walking out the washroom Jihoon nodded at what I was wearing giving me a thumbs up. "Yes, very good. Not too girly but not too slutty either." Looking at myself in the mirror I pursed my lips "Are you sure this is okay?? Its not to plain?" Jihoon looked offended with what I said and walked up to me from behind. "Y/n, your having dinner at his house. You dont need to be all dressed up for that. Better to dress comfy... " "Your right Jihoon... I know this might be too much to ask but could you drive me to his place?" 

"Eh? what am I your chauffeur??.... im kidding of course, I need to buy some stuff from the store anyways" Grabbing my purse I slipped on a pair of heels and we both left the apartment. 

Time Skip~ (Jungkooks house) 

Finally arriving at his place I stepped out of the car and turned to Jihoon "Thanks for everything Jihoon, Ill come by your place tonight so I could give you some in depth details of how everything goes" he gave me a simple nod before I closed the door to let him drive off. Turning on the heels of my shoes I walked up to the gates and rang the buzzer. After a few minutes his recognizable honey like voice answered speaking through the intercom "hello???" "A-Ah J-Jungkook?? its Y-" the intercom quickly turned off before I could  even finish and I soon heard the front door open while footsteps rushed to the gate. The gate suddenly opened revealing Jungkook dressed in something different from earlier. 

Jungkook Pov
Rushing out the house and towards the gates I quickly unlocked it and opened it revealing Y/n standing there dressed nicely. "H-Hi" she greeted with a small bow, doing the same I just continued to look at her in awe. (Shes beautiful...) I thought as I admired her every feature, what she  was wearing was something so simple but yet it suited her perfectly making her look even more beautiful. Snapping out of my thoughts I lightly grabbed her hand and brought her inside closing the gate behind us. Entering the house she took her heels off as I did the same with my shoes. "S-So uhmm, welcome to my place!" I spoke awkwardly while leading her to the living room. 

"your house is really nice" she commented "Thanks". "So about dinner.. I forgot to tell you that my hyungs would be joining us as well. Is that alright with you??? Im sorry I didnt mention it before" she shook her head and smiled "Its perfectly fine Jungkook, plus I would like to know your hyungs more. Their interesting" Placing her purse onto the couch her eyes fell onto the kitchen "So  would you like me to help prepare dinner?" I nodded but before we could walk to the kitchen the buzzer for the gate rang.  

"Oh that must be Jin hyung" I commented before going outside to unlock the gates, Jin hyung walked into the house with me while holding a few plastic bags. While entering the living room Jin hyung suddenly stopped once seeing Y/n "O-Oh Kook you didnt tell me you would be having a guest over. Are you sure you want the others to come o-" before he could finish Y/n walked up to us "Its alright, Jungkook told me you all would be coming. And plus it would be nice to get to know you all too" she commented while grabbing some of the bags from Jin hyung. Walking away with the bags towards the kitchen Jin hyung looked over at me and smiled "hmm... things  seem to be going well between the two of you huh?" Feeling my cheeks heat up I lightly hit his arm "shut up" 

Jin Pov
Walking to the kitchen I was surprised to see Y/n putting on an apron while taking out the ingredients from the plastic bags. Walking over I set the other bags onto the counter and began to help her "So I guess its the two of us cooking tonight huh?" I commented making her laugh and nod "Ne, but I dont mind. I love cooking". 

Time Skip~ 

Its been a few hours since Y/n and I started cooking and its been fun. While cooking we talked and got to know more about each other... I would never admit this  in front of Jungkook but I really like Y/n... possibly even more than Minji. Almost done cooking Y/n began to set the table while I plated all the dishes. "Y/n do you like Jungkook?" I bluntly asked without beating around the bushes. Y/n froze in her tracks and looked at me with wide eyes but her cheeks were already flushed. "W-W-What?" she stuttered making me laugh. "Im not going to repeat myself, You heard me... do you like him?" she bit down on her lower lip while avoiding eye contact but she simply nodded. 

Sending her a warm smile I nodded but she immediately ran up to me and grabbed both of my hands "Please dont tell him. I know your his hyung and you care about him but please dont tell him that I like him" she whisper yelled. "Ahh  Ani Y/n, dont worry. I wont tell Jungkook. I feel like its better if he heard it from you instead. Dont you think?" walking passed her and putting the food on the table we cleaned the kitchen up and went into the living room where we waited for the other members to show up. "Uncle Jin!!!~" turning our heads to the stairs we both smiled in awe while watching Taewoo run down the stairs in a dinosaur onesie. Watching as he ran into the living room he suddenly stopped and looked at Y/n. "M-Miss Y/n!!" he chimed even louder. Thinking that he would still run up to me he changed his direction and ran straight to Y/n jumping onto her lap. 

"What are you doing here?!" he questioned the female with big doe eyes. Y/n giggled while ruffling his hair "Your appa invited me over for dinner with your uncles.. is that alright with you?" Taewoo smiled brightly and nodded "Of course! Appa likes you afterall!" he exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air (!!!!!!!) jaw hanging low I was shocked to hear Taewoo expose his father in front of his crush. "T-T-Taewoo shhh! y-you shouldnt be saying those things to Miss Y/n. Especially behind your dads back!" Taewoo looked at me and pouted "Sorry Uncle Jin.. its just that.. I like seeing Miss Y/n and Appa together. Appa gets really happy when hes around Miss Y/n" Taewoo commented innocently  making me bust an UWU.

About to say something Jungkook ran down the stairs and out the door "The others must be here" I commented standing up. Their voices filled the house and soon I saw  everyone else enter  the living room and with the exact same reaction I had they all stopped once seeing Y/n sitting on the couch playing with Taewoo. Once Y/n noticed them she quickly stood up and bowed "H-Hello" she greeted awkwardly, thinking that everyone would be awkward Hoseok pushed through the others and ran up to Y/n bringing her into a tight hug. "Y/n! How have you been!? Its so nice to see you again!" (???) Once Hoseok greeted her the others did so as well and everything sailed smoothly!

Having everyone settle down we made our way to the dining table where all the food was laid out. "Wahhh Jungkook you made so much!" Namjoon chimed but Jungkook shook his  head "haha I would thank you for the compliment but I didnt make dinner.. it was Jin hyung and Y/n." Everyones eyes widened as they looked over to me and Y/n who were both smiling. "Jin hyung.. you never let anyone else help you cook, you usually hate others helping since they could never keep up with you." I shrugged my shoulders "Well the thing is Y/n is surprisingly a good cook. Anyways enough compliments your making me shy, lets all eat" Sitting down at the table Taewoo sat in between Y/n and Jungkook while we all sat around them. Digging into the food everyone continued to compliment how everything tasted.

While in the middle of eating I noticed Jimin looking at Taewoo "Taewoo, how  was school?? I heard from your dad  that is was the athletics festival" Taewoo smiled brightly while nodding his head "Ne! Uncle Jimin it was really fun! I did lots of events..  But Miss Y/n was amazing!" he spoke making us all turn to look at Y/n who avoided eye contact with us. "Oh? what did Miss Y/n do??" Tae questioned out of curiosity. "Miss Y/n won all her events! The last race was the best one! she was super fast! she went BOOM ZIP ZOOM!!! like the flash!" 

Jungkook Pov
All laughing at his words I looked over at Y/n and spoke "Y/n was really good. I didnt expect you to be a natural athlete" Y/n looked at me before shaking her head "A-Ani, im not a natural athete. I-Its just that I loved doing sports back in high school." "Were you in any clubs?" Jimin hyung asked and she sent him a nod "Ne, I was in all the sport clubs back then" she replied with a small smile. "Wow thats impressive, if you dont mind me asking.. what school did you go to??" Namjoon hyung added. "Oh I went to Seoul High School" *gasp* we all seemed shocked with her answer, she looked at me confused and I just let out a small chuckle. "Wow, I went to that high school as well. Im surprised that we never knew each other back then"

Time Skip~ (After Dinner) 

All sitting in the living room relaxing and lounging around I just stared at the kitchen watching as Y/n and Jimin hyung were cleaning up since they offered to do it. Watching as she carefully did the dishes making sure everything was spotless. (I wonder is she feels the same way I do...)  "You must really like her huh?" snapping me out of my thoughts I turned to see all my hyungs looking at me with small smiles. "w-what??" "You heard what we said Kook. Back then when you first took her out on that date you seemed a bit conflicted about it.. but now we could all clearly see that you developed something deep for her. Are we right?" Yoongi hyung spoke. Glancing back at Y/n as  she was finishing up the dishes she caught me staring at her but instead of her looking away she shyly smiled. 

Smiling to myself I slightly nodded at their words...

"Ne... you guys are right"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 53.9K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
294K 13.3K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...
devoted By timtim

Fanfiction

94.3K 5.2K 27
kim seokjin is a very kind and playful person. Jeon Jungkook a single parent of Jeon Taehyung. he is sacrificing his life for his 3 months old son. w...
3.3M 119K 63
[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent experiences in their lives due to their famil...