Back to the Past || Nikki Six...

By SixxSuzuya

(Y/N) accidentally ends up in 1983... and without knowing how to get back to the future she decides to visit... More

The beginning of the Past
Meeting Mötley Crüe
A new opportunity
Dealing With Mötley Crüe
Becoming a full time roadie
Growing on Nikki Sixx
Growing on Nikki Sixx Part 2
How many bottles?
A roadie's feelings
Back to square one
A new beginning
A well deserved apology
Cold As Ice
A confusing relationship
Messing with the future
A Date With Nikki
A failed friendship
Guitar teacher
Trying to stay sober
A Very Important Birthday
Some Crazy Tour
Some Crazy Tour part 2
A Big Reveal
The Old Nikki
Explaining The Future
Only When Im Drunk
The No Fun Tour
The No Fun Tour Part 2
Not so fired
Messing Around

A New Kind Of Game

3.1K 110 98
By SixxSuzuya

Your POV
Setting: Night time

I watched the show and enjoyed it as usual. I had caught myself staring at Nikki a few times and looked away whenever his eyes would reach mine. I should've been mad at him but he had this way about him that just hypnotized me. I always thought he was cute but when I saw him in person for the first time my stomach instantly tied in knots with how nervous I got.

And that first time I saw him smile. When I made him laugh that one time we were heading to the studio. It killed me.

Nikki was a walking disaster. He had gone through so much shit he was jaded and learned to distract himself with all the drugs. But when he smiled I could see some hope.

"(Y/N)! Hand me the booze!" Tommy laughed as they walked off stage.

I handed Tommy the bottle of jack I had in my hand and he put his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the hallway.

"We're gonna get fucked up don't worry," Tommy said grinning.

"I don't know if I wanna get fucked up" I laughed. "I'm thinking to just watch you guys for tonight. It's my job after all," I said.

"That doesn't sound fun," Tommy laughed.

"Well maybe I'll do a bit," I smirked.

"I'm gonna show you how to have fun," Tommy laughed.

"And how are you gonna do that exactly?" I asked.

"Same as usual. Some coke and whiskey," Tommy replied.

"So nothing new?" I laughed.

"Not really. But when you first tried it you went wild," Tommy laughed.

"Those were the days," I laughed.

We walked to a bar across the street to get some drinks. Tomorrow was a free day and they wouldn't have to play any shows. So we had some liberty in getting even crazier than usual. The guys knew that and I knew I would have to be extra careful.

As we entered the bar I got a strong smell of sweat and alcohol. I mean it's what I expected but it was hard to get used to unless you were already drunk.

We all sat down at a table ready to drink the night away. I sat next to Tommy and Vince sat on the other side of him. Mick and Nikki were sat across from us. Thankfully it was Mick who was across from me. I mean I loved admiring Nikki but now wasn't the time.

It sucked sleeping next to Tommy. He just hit me in his sleep and would hog the blankets.

I missed sleeping next to Nikki. Just being able to hold him. And then waking up with him. He snored a bit but it was cute.

I missed when Nikki would kiss my forehead. It felt comforting. Like if I had nothing I still had him.

And now it seemed like I had everything except him.

I had a job I enjoyed. A group of friends who had my back. And I was actually growing as a person instead of being in my shell constantly.

But I didn't have Nikki.

"Any reason you're staring at me?" Nikki asked rudely.

I hadn't noticed I was staring at him. I looked away immediately and felt embarrassed.

"Dude stop," Tommy said defensively.

"What can I get you guys?" A waitress said walking up to us.

"Jack and coke," Nikki said.

"Vodka," Mick said.

"Jack," Tommy said.

"Jack," I said.

"Same here," Vince said.

"Alright I'll be right back," she said as she walked away.

"I'm surprised they don't check ID," I laughed.

"It would be hard to explain yours," Vince laughed.

"Is the drinking age still 21?" Tommy asked.

"Yup. And so is the age to smoke weed. Well in some states," I said.

"It's legal to smoke weed?" Tommy asked shocked.

"Only in some states like California and shit," I laughed.

"What about coke?" Vince asked.

"Still illegal," I laughed.

"What else has changed?" Tommy asked.

"Not much. We use a lot more technology but we don't have anything like flying cars. I mean we have electric cars," I said.

"Electric cars?" Vince asked.

"Yeah they're better for the environment and whatnot," I replied.

"Here you are," the lady smiled as she walked up to us and handed us our drinks. "Also could I get an autograph?" she asked.

Well that's probably why she didn't ask for an ID. She seemed starstrucked.
Staring at them like she had just won a million dollars.

"Sure, anything for a fan," Vince smiled.

She gave them a poster and a marker.

"You certainly came prepared," I laughed.

"Yeah I knew you guys were coming but I couldn't go because I had to work," she frowned. "I hoped you guys would come here since it was right across the stadium and here you are," she smiled.

"Trust me you didn't miss anything," I jokingly said.

"Hey," Tommy said punching my arm.

"Here you can meet us back at our hotel once you're off work," Vince smiled as he passed her a napkin with the name of the hotel.

"YES.. I mean yeah cool," she said blushing.

It was cute to see fans get all excited. And that excitement never wore down. I mean it had been a few months of hanging out with the guys. And here I was as excited as ever.

"Bring your friends too," Nikki said.

I turned to look at him just to see him shaking his head at my jealousy. He smirked and then took a swig of his whiskey.

"You have a real staring problem don't you?" Nikki laughed.

I looked away again annoyed at his response.

I took a drink of my whiskey and felt the burn in my throat hoping that I would soon be having a better time than I was in the moment.

"So you said you would show me how to have fun T-bone," I said.

"Well the night has only begun," Tommy laughed.

"Are you guys Mötley Crüe?" Some girl asked as she walked up to the table.

She had a friend with her and the both looked like a typical pair of groupies. It didn't bother me other than the fact that I knew Nikki was being an asshole and I knew he would do something.

"Who else would we be?" Vince laughed.

I tuned out the rest of the conversation but then was knocked out of my daze when one of the groupies started crawling over my lap to get into Vince's since we were sitting at a booth.

The other groupie had decided to sit next to Mick who looked like he was having a terrible time. She tried talking to him but he would just ignore her.

I looked at him and laughed as he gave me the middle finger.

"Switch spots with me Mick," Nikki said.

"Ok," Mick said.

Nikki moved over and sat by the groupie.

He looked over at me knowing he would get to me.

"You wanna have a drinking contest?" Tommy asked me.

"Fuck yeah. Now I can win," I laughed.

"You won't!" Tommy yelled.

"Watch me," I said.

I put my hand up in the air to try to get the waitresses attention.

She walked over and smiled.

"Can I get you anything?" she asked.

"Five shots each for me and this dude," I said pointing to Tommy.

"That all?" She asked.

"Yes," I said smiling.

"Be ready to lose," Tommy laughed.

"Do you want me to get you a mirror to say that into?" I laughed.

"Here you guys are," the waitress said when she came back.

"Thank you," I said as she set them down.

"Alright Mick you count down," I said.

"Why do I always have to count down?" Mick asked.

"Because you never join," I laughed.

"Alright. 3. 2. 1," Mick said.

Mick sounded annoyed but it was just funny.

Tommy and I grabbed a glass each and downed the shot before putting it down and picking up the next one.

I drank them as fast as I could and tried to ignore the burn in my throat after each one.

4 shots later and I set my glass down before Tommy could.

"Guess I win," I laughed.

"How!" Tommy yelled.

"I don't know," I laughed.

I looked over at Nikki who looked back at me before turning towards the groupie.
He started kissing her and I started to get angry.

I picked up another drink from the table and started drinking it even though I didn't know whose it was.

It was always a game with Nikki. When I first time traveled back to the 80s he was an asshole but then would be nice when I was drunk. When his ex would bother him he would pretend I was his girlfriend. And now he was just trying to make me jealous.

I was tired of Nikki's games. I wanted to give him space hoping he would eventually forgive me but now I just wanted to play the game with him.

I went to set the drink back down and slammed it without even realizing how hard.

"Wow dude are you ok?" Tommy asked.

I looked over to him and then down at my hand and noticed blood and whiskey all over it. The glass had smashed on the table.

Everyone at the table had been looking at me and I didn't even know.

"Yeah I'm ok," I said.

I looked back at Nikki and he just went right back to kissing the groupie.

"He's such an asshole I'm sorry," Tommy said.

"Yeah I know he his," I said.

I grabbed a napkin and began wiping the blood and whiskey off.

If Nikki wanted to play a game. Then I would play.

I got closer to Tommy and without thinking I pressed my lips against his.

I could feel Tommy press back.

It felt wrong but I wanted to get back at Nikki.

"What the fuck," Nikki said.

I pulled away from Tommy and looked at an upset Nikki.

I got up with the intention of walking away but instantly fell over from how drunk I was.

"Fuck," I said.

I tried getting up but I just fell back down again. I really sucked at holding my alcohol.

"Fuck dude," Tommy said as he grabbed my arm.

"I'll get her," Nikki said.

I felt someone pick me up and looked up at Nikki. He looked mad.

"Put me down," I said. I tried pushing away from him but I failed.

"Now why would I do that?" Nikki mocked me.

"I don't need your help," I said.

"It's obvious you do. You're a mess. I'm taking you back to the hotel," Nikki said.

"I'm like this because of you," I said.

Nikki just laughed.

He stayed silent after that and I did too. I was just glad he wasn't being an asshole.

After he carried me all the way back to the hotel he tossed me on the bed.

It was nice and comfortable compared to the bar floor.

I tried getting up but I was too drunk.

"Just go to sleep," Nikki said.

"I don't want to," I said.

Nikki got in bed and put his arm around me.

"Do you want to now?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah," I said.

I blushed and felt stupid.

I was supposed to be mad at him but I couldn't help it.

It was nice being in his arms again.

After a while we both fell asleep.

-

AN

Normally I don't do authors notes but I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to upload. I've been really busy lately but now I'm not. I'm going to upload every day or every other day again! Thank you so much for everyone who has read my story and voted and if you liked this chapter please vote and comment it really means a lot!

ALSO HOLY SHIT MOTLEY CRUE IS BACK! IM SO FUCKING HYPED I CANT LMAO ASDFGHJKL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 171 33
When Angie turned 23, she moved from a small town in Wyoming to Los Angeles, hoping to leave her shitty life behind and start over. Hollywood is the...
15.1K 110 27
This story follows the time line of the movie with a few of my characters. This will be a Nikki X oc . Some aspects might change in the time line of...
427 40 9
"You know maybe if I hadn't spent 16 years on a farm, I would have never fallen in love with someone like you." Lavender had only known life in her c...
198K 4.3K 41
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒔𝒏𝒆�...