Only When Im Drunk

Your POV
Setting: Morning

I woke up to the sound of people running in the hallway and I slowly sat up. I had a slight headache from the hangover I had gotten from drinking. I didn't remember much other than kissing Tommy, Nikki picking me up off the bar floor, and Nikki sleeping next to me.

I looked over and noticed he wasn't there anymore. Which had surprised me considering he didn't wake up very early. He probably wanted to get away from me before I could wake up. It was the game. I would get drunk and he would be nice to me. We would fall asleep together. I would wake up sober and he'd be an asshole to me.

I slowly got up and looked around the room noticing Nikki's acoustic guitar in the corner. He never let anyone touch it but me. And he had given me a few lessons. I walked over and picked it up before sitting back down on the bed.

I wasn't the best but I learned how to play On With the Show by ear. At least the beginning.

I fumbled around with the strings until I got it down again.

"(Y/N) wake up! We need to get on the tour bus to head to the next city!" Tommy said as he pounded on the door.

"I'm up T-bone!" I shouted back.

I got up again and put down the acoustic guitar back in its place. I figured Nikki would get it when he packed all of his stuff to leave.

I opened the door and saw a grinning Tommy at the doorway.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked.

"Just you," he laughed. "All your stuff is still in the bus by the way since you never grabbed it," he continued.

"How did you get all your stuff? I don't remember anything but going to the bar directly after the show," I laughed.

"Some of the other roadies brought up our stuff," Tommy said.

"Should I get Nikki's stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah he's in the bus already. Didn't bring any of it down," Tommy said.

"Alright I'll get that then head down," I said.

"I'll wait for you," Tommy said as he walked in the room behind me.

He threw his luggage on the bed and sat down as I walked around the room picking up Nikki's clothes. We might not have been dating anymore but I still had to do shit for him since I was a roadie.

"Do you remember anything last night other than going to the bar?" Tommy asked.

"Like us kissing?" I asked.

I knew that was probably what he was getting at.

I walked over and put Nikki's clothes in his bag that was on the bed. Tommy stared at me intently.

"Yeah. Did you enjoy it?" He asked smirking.

"I only did it to make Nikki jealous," I admitted.

"I know. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. I've been told I was a good kisser before," Tommy laughed.

"Yeah it was good," I laughed.

"You know we could continue to make Nikki jealous," Tommy said.

"I don't know. It feels wrong. I was drunk last night and that's why I didn't care," I said looking at Tommy.

"Well he was being an asshole," Tommy said.

"Well maybe then. But only if he's an asshole," I laughed.