Countdown | Stray Kids OT9✔

By ImAlsoBTStrash

890 hours... 765 hours and 43 minutes... I looked to the person that walked past me, going to cross the road... More

Countdown | Stray Kids
Profiles
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
The Last: UNLOCKED (Preview)
Epilogue: The Last
EXTENDED ENDING
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
STRAY KIDS UNVEILED: TRUTH (PREVIEW)
Chan's Truth Unveiled: The Woodcutter
Woojin's Truth Unveiled: The Forgotten One
Minho's Truth Unveiled: The Mother
NOTICE

Chapter Nine

258 11 4
By ImAlsoBTStrash

Me to all of you:

Chapter written on: October 30, 2019.

וו×

Decide.

So do it. Decide.

Is this the life you want to live?

Is this the person you want to love?

Is this the best version you can be?

Can you be stronger?

Kinder, more compassionate?

Decide.

Breathe in.

Breathe out and decide.

וו×

I looked up and saw Jisung, on the corner of the room and watching as the scene goes on.

"I repeat, what in the world are you doing?" Minho asked, this time with a demanding tone on his voice.

Seungmin glared at him, scoffing,"Doing what I want,"

Minho scoffed mockingly in response,"I'd like to see you do what you want when Chan discovers that you attempted to kill the Life Manipulator,"

Life Manipulator? Is he referring to me?

Seungmin flinched and glared,"You wouldn't,"

Minho smirked,"Try and stop me then,"

"Then try to stop me when I tell Chan what you've been doing outside the manor when Chan did not allow any of us going out, Minho," A new voice resonated along the room, making everyone look at the newcomer.

"Hyunjin," Minho said with venom in his voice. Hyunjin only smirked in response.

"I'm out of here," Minho said, turning to go upstairs, profusely bumping his shoulder against Hyunjin who didn't flinch one bit.

"This will be the first and last time that I'll save your ass from Chan," Hyunjin glared at Seungmin and left, also retreating upstairs.

"How stupid," Seungmin mumbles, standing up and exiting the space under the stairs, turning to Jisung with the hardest glare he can muster,"How long are you going to stand there and watch, Han Jisung?"

The aforementioned male only chuckled in response,"Didn't know you were such a coward when it comes to Chan, Kim Seungmin,"

"I'm not," Seungmin growled and exited the manor.

"The herb freak is going to his garden again," Jisung laughed mockingly, then turning to look at me in the eyes, passing by me as he went upstairs.

"Stand up and get out of there, you look like a peasant," He said softly.

וו×

I sat on the barricade of the balcony, my feet dangling over the layers and layers of pointed, sharp spikes that adorned the ground below, signifying no escape.

I wonder if I jumped down there right now...

I looked on the massive gate that surrounds the manor, seeing black mist covering the gate, must be Chan's magic, I think.

Wait, magic...

Magic.

I scurried to my bed and got a pillow, removing it from its pillow case, I went back to the balcony with the pillow on hand. Please work...!

I bravely threw the pillow below the balcony, just above the spikes, and sprinted out of the room to look at what happened at the pillow on the ground floor.

Just when I was about to open the door, someone has already opened it. Seeing who opened it, I froze on my spot, fear occupying my whole figure.

"Chan..."

Suddenly, his big stature embraced my petite frame, making me feel his warmth. Making me smell his fragrance. I forced myself to refrain from thinking of thoughts about him, my whole body stiffening in his hold.

"I'm sorry..." His voice cracked. He repeated those words like a mantra, his tears creating a wet spot in my sweater.

"Chan, are you okay...?" I asked, awkwardly patting his back.

"Could we sit down on the bed, and talk? Please?" He begged and I had no choice or chance to answer when he already dragged me towards the bed.

I sat with a good distance away from him, still shaken up at everything. He spoke up,"I am deeply and utterly sorry for my behavior yesterday, I didn't mean any of it,"

"B-but why did you do that...?"

"17th of June, hundreds of years ago, my mother was raped by some random guy on the street and got pregnant and had a traumatic experience when giving birth to me, resulting in some defect in her thinking. My father is a very calculating and manipulative man, he took advantage of my mother's state and brought mistresses here and there and slept with them in the house, even when me, my younger sister Hannah and my mother could hear it all,"

>Note: Chan really have a younger sister in real life, her name is Hannah (he also have a younger brother named Lucas, but I decided not to include him) source: Kprofiles.com

"I tried telling my mother about it, to run away, separate from my father but she didn't listen, instead calling me a rape-child and other unthinkable things a mother would not dare say to her child. She's blind to what my dad did and say behind her back, our maid is the only thing keeping Hannah's innocence from what filth my father did. One day, I don't know what happened, I exited the study room and saw that my father killed my family, along with the maid. My mother's eyes and mouth had been stitched shut, her chest open with her heart in who knows where, the maid decapitated, along with my sister," He teared up once again, remembering the frightful memory.

"What's more scarier, is despite being dead, he's reading them the real story of Little Red Riding Hood, where in the good guy was really the wolf, trying to save Little Red, and Grandmother from the bad guy, which is the Woodcutter... He spotted me at the door, looked at me with the most sinister smile and said to me, "The Woodcutter is coming," Up to this day, it still haunts me,"

> Note: Idk if that's the real story or just a version, but let's say it's the real story, I just like that version much better than what parents usually told their child. What can I say? I like dark endings? :>>

"It haunts me to the point that every year, when the exact day comes, I go ballistic and hectic,"

"Chan... I don't know what to say... To think you underwent such pain, but how did you managed to escape?" I asked softly.

"Sometimes, you need to think of yourself above anyone else, despite what may happen... Though it hurt me that time, I did what I had to do, I killed him, and abandoned him in that room, and.. Yes, with a heavy heart, along with the body of my younger sister, mother and the maid,"

"I'm... so sorry.." I said, not having any other words to say, everything too much for me to handle.

He stood up, giving me a small smile, and for the first time in living in this manor, he looked... appealing...?

"Don't be, I should be thankful that you still managed to forgive me despite what happened yesterday,"

With that he left.

×Third Person's Point of View×

Within a room, somewhere inside the manor, someone smirked to themselves at the conversation between the two, smirking,"How naive..."

וו×

Who do you think is the other person? Jisung, perhaps? Changbin and Woojin has been awfully quiet in the story though... Hmm... >:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 486 15
"Ughhh I can't sleep again!" Halla grumbled in her pillow "It's freaking 2:00 am and I'm still up. What am I doing with my life." // "Oh shit I overs...
2.7K 50 37
"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲... 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" ⋆ටᆼට⋆ 3 years ago, 8 friends...
15K 801 25
in which jisung always count down the seconds to noon. ➖Trigger Warning: Talk of divorce and death of a pet.➖ This is my first "story" that I really...
7.8K 353 14
"How did we end up here?" I exclaimed, my voice an aching whisper as we leaned against the door, trying to push off the rhythmic pounding from behind...