Had me at hello

By Rio12009

what happens when Jesy meets Y/n for the first time and gets flustered. More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

Chapter 3

477 15 0
By Rio12009

Your pov

Over the past few days me and Jesy Nelson have been texting each other a lot. Unfortunately Jesy has a tour coming up and I don't know what is going to happen. We just started a really good friendship Maybe a new relationship. But I don't know at all.

I mean she is super cute and kind and I really want to date her.  But I don't know if she likes me at all. I mean we met not to long ago and we just started to be friends. But I am kinda in a relationship right now.

My girlfriend is Kylie Jenner. I know she is cheating on me. She comes home late. I make dinner for us and wear her favorite dress. I have my breakup speach ready for her when she walks in throw the door. But it's the way she kissed my face.

All damn night. I wait for her. I was so mad at her. Its the way that she has me in her hand. It's the way she has me. She sweets talk me. I don't wanna be with her. I want to be with Jesy. I just don't want to do.

All my friends say I'm a sucker. But it's the way she holds me. I know she has two cellphones. Right before I say it's the end she sweet talks me again. All I wanna say is F.U. but then she smiles then I say love you. Miss you.

I just can't get enough of her loving. I feel trapped in the same circle. It's like a I have nothing. my mama Sara's I shouldn't date her. I wish I didn't date her but I am and I don't want to. My soul is for Jesy Nelson and I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 207 42
Book 3 of 'Behind Closed Doors' series. "If you truly love something, let it go, if it comes back it was meant to be." With the everything they have...
53.6K 1.6K 47
TXT and itzy who never got along are called to a faraway land that almost nobody knows about. The land where reality meets fantasy.
9.1K 353 13
[ON HOLD] In the small town of Forks, Olivia Rodrigo falls victim to an illness, leading her to one significant person... • olivia rodrigo x fem!oc •...
5.4K 88 7
Imagines of Naya Rivera. That could include -Naya Rivera (herself) -Santana Lopez (glee) -Collette Jones (step-up, high water) -Vera (At the devil...