My Hazzy - [Narry AU]

By nannea

"Are you looking for a job?" She asks and he nods. "What kind of job?" She asks again. "Something full time,"... More

My Hazzy
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but an important explanation
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Characters' ask
Chapter 37
Characters' ask - Answers
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Valentine's Day extra
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
One last note
Update / 2018

Chapter 13

19.8K 694 664
By nannea

This Wednesday isn't so typical. Today, Harry and Aisling are going out for lunch with Niall's sister-in-law Denise and baby Theo. Niall's father Bobby is also joining them and since Harry has never met Bobby before, he is a bit nervous.

Aisling has been rambling about her grandfather all morning, referring him as Bobs which Harry finds cute.

"See Bobs soon Hazzy?" Aisling asks for the fifth time and Harry chuckles.

"Yes we are leaving very soon. Shall we do your hair now?"

"Yes please!"

"Bun or braids?" Harry asks.

"Hazzy decide," Aisling says and sits down on her bedroom floor.

Harry decides to try something different since he knows how much Aisling loves different hairstyles. Because Harry is doing her hair every morning, he has learned quite a few tricks and he can easily pull out ten or maybe fifteen different hairstyles.

He brushes Aisling's hair, first doing a simple ponytail and then braiding it. He wraps the braid into a bun, putting it in place with some bobby pins.

"All done," he says and Aisling shrieks.

"Do you want to see it?"

"Yes yes yes!"

Harry hands over a small mirror, letting Aisling look at the bun he has just created.

"Good boy," Aisling comments and pats Harry's hand.

"Thank you," she then says and giggles.

"You're welcome. Let's get you changed then."

"Wear jumpy?" She asks as she gets up, running to her closet.

Harry chuckles and opens the closet door, looking for the jumper he bought for Aisling. He feels quite flattered because she seems to really like the jumper Harry bought for her.

"Here you go," Harry says, handing the jumper to Aisling.

"You can choose pants," he then tells the litte girl who nods and points at a pair of jeans.

Fifteen minutes later, they are leaving the house and walking over to Harry's car. Harry puts Aisling into the car seat, putting her seat belt on before walking over to his side. He puts the Backstreet Boys CD on, then starts the car and begins to drive towards the restaurant where they are meeting Denise, Theo and Bobby.

"Are you excited to see everyone?" Harry asks from Aisling.

"Yes! Bobs so nice, Hazzy like him very much."

"I'm sure I will," Harry smiles.

Although he is excited, mainly because Aisling is so happy, he still feels a bit nervous. Harry isn't the most social person, in fact he is quite socially awkward and meeting new people is always a bit horrifying to him.

He tries to calm himself down, focusing on Aisling who is singing along I want it that way, mostly making up her own lyrics. Harry chuckles a bit when Aisling shrieks 'I want is the whale'.

When they reach the restaurant, Harry parks his car and tries to see if the others are there already. He knows what Bobby looks like, he has seen some pictures at Niall's house. He feels revealed when he spots Bobby standing in front of the restaurant, obviously waiting for the others.

"Your grandpa is here already," Harry tells Aisling as he helps her with the seat belt.

"Bobs!"

"Hold on Aisling," Harry says, grabbing her hand when she is trying to leave. He locks the doors, still holding Aisling's hand as they walk towards Bobby.

"Bobs!" Aisling shrieks and Harry lets her run to Bobby who picks Aisling up, holding her tightly.

"I miss Bobs," the little girl loudly informs and kisses her grandfather's cheek.

"I missed you too sweetheart," Harry hears Bobby saying.

"Hello," Harry politely greets Bobby who immediately looks at Harry.

Harry finds it fascinating how Bobby's eyes are the exact same colour than Niall and Aisling's. Niall also looks a lot like his father.

"You must be Harry, it's nice to meet you. I'm Bobby," Bobby says and offers his hand to Harry.

"Harry Styles, it's nice to meet you too," Harry politely says and shakes Bobby's hand.

"Bobs, Hazzy likes you!" Aisling informs and Harry blushes a bit.

"That's nice baby," Bobby says and Harry thinks he sounds just like Niall when he is talking to his daughter.

"Denise and Theo should be here soon but we can go inside already," Bobby tells Harry who simply nods, opening the restaurant door and holding it open for Bobby who carries Aisling inside.

Bobby chooses a table for six people, placing Aisling down in the middle seat and sitting down next to her. Harry sits opposite of Bobby and smiles shortly when Aisling huffs and shakes her head.

"Naughty Hazzy," she comments.

"Why am I naughty?" Harry playfully asks.

"Sit with me," the little girl commands.

"Yeah, sure." Harry moves to sit next to her, laughing when she announces 'good boy' and pats Harry's arm.

"Bobs, Hazzy buy me a jumpy," Aisling tells her grandfather and points at her jumper.

"Oh did he buy that for you? That's nice of him," Bobby coos and smiles at Harry.

"Hazzy is nice boy, silly and horsey," Aisling says and Harry chuckles.

Bobby looks like he has no clue what Aisling is talking about. He raises his eyebrows at Harry as if he wants Harry to explain it to him.

"Being horsey means I carry her," Harry quickly explains and much to his surprise, Bobby bursts out a laugh that sounds a lot like Niall's laugh.

"Of course," he continues laughing, causing Harry to grin.

"Sorry we're late," Harry suddenly hears a woman's voice and he looks up, seeing Denise who is holding Theo and carrying a car seat.

"It's quite alright," Bobby quickly says.

"Can you hold Theo, I need to use the restroom," Denise says and suddenly hands Theo over to Harry, who is taken aback but quickly takes the baby, holding him carefully.

"Hello Theo," Aisling whispers and gently pokes Theo's cheek.

"Be careful," Harry softly tells the little girl who nods.

While Denise is away, Harry thinks he should help out a little so he begins to take Theo's outerwear off. He is wearing a quilted hauler and Harry first opens the zipper, then carefully taking the baby's hands out.

"Do you want to help?" Harry asks from Aisling who is looking at them. She nods her head and Harry holds Theo up a bit higher.

"Let's take his shoes off for a bit," Harry says and Aisling nods, trying to take the left shoe off while Harry takes the right one. Harry then pulls the hauler off, putting Theo's shoes back on.

"You have met Denise and Theo before, right?" Bobby suddenly asks.

"Yeah I babysat Theo once," Harry tells him.

"Love Theo, he so lovely baby," Aisling comments and much to Harry's surprise, carefully takes Theo's small hand into hers, trying to hold the baby's hand.

"Hello, may I take your orders? Would you like to order some drinks first?" A waiter has arrived and Harry realises he hasn't had a chance to look at the menu yet.

"We'll just order drinks first," Bobby answers and the waiter nods.

Since Denise isn't back yet, Bobby orders for her and right after the waiter has left, Denise comes back. Harry carefully gives Theo to her and she puts him on the car seat.

"Nice to see you again Harry," Denise says and Harry smiles.

"You too, and Theo," he politely says.

When the waiter comes back with their drinks, Harry finally grabs a menu and goes through it. He quickly decides to get a steak and then he goes through the children's menu, telling Aisling all the possible options.

"What would you like to eat? Do you want pizza or something else?"

"Hazzy decide."

"You could decide yourself," Harry tries.

"No. Hazzy decide."

"Alright well, what about pizza with ham and pineapple?"

"No."

"Pizza with just tomato sauce and cheese?"

"Yes please."

While they wait for their food to arrive, Aisling goes to sit on Denise's lap because she wants to play with Theo. Harry finds himself creating a conversation with Bobby and at first, they mainly talk about Aisling.

"So Harry," Bobby says and Harry nods.

"Are you dating my son?" He quietly asks and Harry's eyes widen in shock.

"N-no I'm not," Harry stutters, still looking shocked and gulping quite loudly. 

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to assume like that," Bobby quickly apologises.

"Oh n-no it's f-fine," Harry tries to assure.

"So are you working for Niall until Aisling starts school?" Bobby changes the subject, much to Harry's relief.

"That's the plan," he quickly answers.

"You seem great with Aisling," Bobby compliments.

"Thank you," Harry says, feeling quite happy receiving compliments like this.

"I have a day off tomorrow, maybe we could do something together?" Bobby offers and Harry immediately nods, thinking it's a good idea.

"Sure."

"Hazzy," Aisling suddenly whines from across the table.

"Need to pee," she continues.

"Alright I'll come with you," he quickly says and gets up from his seat, holding his hand out for Aisling.

He takes Aisling's hand in his and begins to walk towards the restrooms. Once they reach the doors, Harry stops and starts wondering which toilet to go to. He has no idea if it's alright for him to enter the ladies room and after a few seconds of thinking, he pushes the men's room door open.

"What that?" Aisling asks, pointing at some urinals, giggling a bit.

"That's where men pee. Come on," Harry opens a stall door for her, closing it behind him and lifting her on the toilet seat.

"Okay let's wash your hands," Harry says once Aisling is done.

He helps her to wash her hands, having to lift her up a bit since the sink is too high up.

"Thank you," Aisling says once Harry has put her back on the ground.

"No problem," Harry smiles shortly.

"Hazzy pee there?" She asks and points at the urinals again.

"I do yeah," he tells her and takes her hand in his.

"So, so silly," she giggles and Harry smiles shortly.

The rest of the lunch goes by quickly and Harry finds himself enjoying Bobby and Denise's company, thinking Niall's family seems really nice.

He and Bobby even exchange phone numbers and Bobby says he is coming to Niall's the next morning. They make plans together already, both agreeing on taking Aisling somewhere and Bobby suggesting they could go to a museum.

When Niall finally arrives home a bit over five, he is thrilled and can't wait to see his daughter again. He also wants to hear about their lunch since Harry met his father for the first time.  

"I'm home!" Niall shouts after closing the front door.

"Hello?" He shouts again when he doesn't hear a sound.

He frowns, thinking it's a bit odd that no one is answering to him. He takes off his coat and shoes, first peeking inside the kitchen but seeing the room is empty. He then walks to the living room, finally spotting what he was looking for.

There, on his couch, is possibly the most adorable sight he has ever seen. Harry is laying on the couch on his back, snoring quietly. Next to him is Aisling, snuggled on Harry's side. Harry's arm is protectively around her, holding her against him. Aisling has taken a hold of Harry's shirt and pressed her face against Harry's side.

Niall can't stop smiling as he tiptoes closer, crouching down next to them. He decides to wake Harry first, carefully shaking his shoulder but when he doesn't get a reaction, he strokes Harry's hair. That doesn't really help either so Niall pokes his cheek, hoping that will wake the nanny up.

"Mmhh," Harry mumbles in his sleep and tries to swat Niall's hand away.

"Harry," Niall gently calls his name and shakes his shoulder a bit.

"Harry," he tries again, carefully caressing Harry's cheek.

"What?" Harry sleepily murmurs, finally fluttering his eyes open.

"Oh. Hi," he murmurs when he sees Niall.

"Shoot, we fell asleep," he realises and then looks to his right, trying to see Aisling.

"Aisling, it's time to wake up," Harry begins to wake the little girl up.

Aisling quietly whines, snuggling against Harry and tightening her hold on his shirt. Harry carefully pats her back, trying to wake her up.

"Come on monkey, it's time to get up," he says with a gentle tone and caresses her cheek with his index finger.

"Noooo," she whines but starts fluttering her eyes open.

"Hazzyy," she whines.

Harry wraps his other arm around her, holding her as he sits up and pulls her on his lap. Niall smiles at them, sitting next to Harry and trying to stop smiling, realising he must look like a proper idiot.

Aisling presses her cheek against Harry's chest, still holding onto his shirt. She yawns widely and rubs her eyes.

"We fell asleep," Harry tells her and she nods a bit.

"We didn't do it on purpose though, did we?"

"No," Aisling mumbles.

"We naughty," she then mumbles and Harry laughs a bit.

"Your dad came home already," Harry tells her.

"Daddy?" Aisling immediately asks, opening her eyes again and looking for Niall.

"Hi baby," Niall gently says.

"Shall we make some dinner now?" Niall asks and Aisling nods.

"I could cook?" Harry offers, suddenly feeling like he wants to stay for a bit longer.

"Only if you stay for dinner," Niall tells him, much to Harry's surprise.

"Sure," he agrees, feeling quite happy Niall asked him to stay.

"Come on monkey let's go cook something," Harry says as he stands up, still holding Aisling who giggles a bit.

"Tell your silly old dad to come too," he playfully says.

"Silly old dad come too," Aisling mimics him, lowering her voice a bit.

Niall bursts out a huge laugh, following them to the kitchen and soon bending down, laughing so hard his stomach hurts. Harry looks at him, thinking Niall looks absolutely breathtaking while he laughs like that.

He starts smiling, trying his best to hide it. He doesn't want Niall to catch him staring and smiling, that would simply be embarrassing.

"Alright Aisling, what would you like to have for dinner?" Harry asks from the little girl who is sitting on her usual seat.

"Cheese."

"Is that proper dinner?" Harry quickly asks.

"Yes."

"Love, you're being a bit silly now," Niall comments and sits down next to Aisling.

"No. Want cheese," she informs.

"Tell you what. I could make spaghetti and we could put some cheese on top," Harry comes up with an idea.

"Yes!" Aisling immediately shrieks.

"Harry, that's b-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t," Niall says, spelling the word so Aisling can't understand what they are talking about.

"I k-n-o-w," Harry boldly answers and grins at Niall.

"Do you need help?" Niall asks as Harry begins to chop some onion while the meat is already frying in a pan.

"Sure," Harry says and Niall gets up, thinking he'll start cutting some vegetables. 

"Shoot," Harry soon curses, not using an actual swearing word since Aisling is in the hearing distance.

"Harry are you crying?" Niall looks at him and realises there are tears rolling down Harry's cheeks.

"It's the bloody onion," Harry sobs and wipes his face on his sleeve.

"Stupid thing," he curses and continues chopping the onion, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"Let me," Niall gently says, taking the knife from Harry and playfully hitting his hip against Harry's, making him move aside.

Harry huffs but doesn't say anything, instead he clicks Niall's radio on, washing his hands and then handing some pen and paper to Aisling so she can draw.

He quickly begins to chop some vegetables while Niall is dealing with the onion. When Harry hears Train's Drive by on the radio, he begins to sing along and Niall soon joins him.

"Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you, this is not a drive by," Harry and Niall sing in unison, both of them realising they don't actually sound that bad.

They keep singing as they cook, somehow doing everything in a perfect sync even though they are not exchanging any words. Harry gets some flavoured cream from the fridge, pouring that in to the pan while Niall adds some pepper and other spices. They are both still singing, Harry dancing around as he gets more ingredients from the fridge.

"Oh by the way, your dad is coming here tomorrow," Harry suddenly remembers he hasn't said anything to Niall yet.

"He is?" Niall sounds a bit shocked.

"Yeah we made plans to take Aisling to a museum," Harry explains and looks at Niall who has a smile on his face.

"That's nice," Niall says.

"Did you have fun at lunch?" He then asks, thinking Harry must have enjoyed himself considering him and Bobby made plans together without talking to Niall.

"Yeah, your dad seems really great," Harry truthfully tells.

"Smells pretty good," Niall comments after smelling the sauce he is cooking and looks at Harry who is currently watching their spaghetti.

"Heavenly," Harry corrects.

"We're a good cooking team," Niall jokes and Harry nods, agreeing with him.

While Niall focuses on stirring the sauce, Harry slowly and carefully pulls something out of his pocket. He peeks at Niall to make sure he doesn't see anything and then, he smoothly slips something into Niall's pocket as he walks to the fridge.

When Harry turns around, he realises Niall didn't notice anything and he smiles, feeling extremely proud of himself.

It isn't until ten o'clock when Niall notices it. When he takes his trousers off, a twenty euro bill slips from his pocket and Niall looks at it in disbelief before realising what must have happened. He doesn't waste any time pulling out his phone and texting a certain curly haired boy. 

N: Harold !

H: At your service. 

N: Stop returning my money ! Sneaky bastard !

H: Are you turning my own words against me?

N: Maybe. Tomorrow I'll shove this damn twenty so far up your English arse it won't see daylight in weeks !

H: Fine I'll take the money then. Voluntarily

N: Wasn't so hard, was it Donald?

H: You won't ever forget that name, will you?

N: No ! Hahaha ! See you tomorrow

The next morning, Niall greets Harry by saying 'morning Donald' and Harry blushes so heavily he looks like a fire truck and when Niall hands over the twenty euro bill, Harry murmurs something about 'revenge' before taking the money, voluntarily, just like he said he would.

___________

Today is such a good day because first of all, it's snowing here where I live! I'm so happy and I went nuts earlier, I took like 200 pictures and sent them to literally everyone. I even sent one to my dad (by an accident) and he was sitting in the same room with me. He just asked if I was feeling alright. Also, Ready to Run! I'm in love with that song already, it's so good. I can't stop listening to it.

Anyhow, was the chapter alright? I can't seem to stop with the Donald joke. Let me know if it goes overboard so I'll stop then! 

Dedicated to my friend @isthatyounarry !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 440 20
"You're hired, Mr. Horan" Or where Harry owns a successful company and Niall is looking for a job. Little do they know that they were gonna fall deep...
159 0 1
"We've been asked to do a gig," Niall said slowly. "Harry and Liam are completely up for it, I am too." "Alright. What's the catch?" Louis asked with...
39.8K 1.9K 31
Niall Horan is looking for love. The only problem is that he's so busy on tour, there's no free moment to have a proper look around. Enter Mina Und...
2.8M 72.9K 46
"Are you going to be my new mommy?" CEO and single father of 3, Harry Styles is looking for a live-in nanny. If interested, click here. BOOK #1: CE...