SHE IS THE ONE for ME..[ON HO...

By CelticLove

#01 in z016. 14/04/19 #165 in zaylena 21/03/2019 Smoothly & slowly they became friends and now they are movi... More

Before reading...
SHE IS THE ONE for me -introduction
chapter 1 -Zayn
Chapter 02- Selena
Chapter 03- Zayn
Chapter 05-Zayn
Chapter 06- Selena [PG]
Chapter 07- Zayn.
Chapter 08- Selena
Sneak peek - chapter 09
Chapter 09 -Zayn
Chapter 10- Selena
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN MALIK!!!!
Chapter 11- Zayn
BAD BLOOD [R]- HAYLOR
Not an Update but Important
Sneak peek- chapter 12
Zayn Malik
Chapter 12- Selena
One shot-Z.j.m
Chapter 13- Zayn
Chapter 14- Selena
Chapter 15- Zayn
Chapter 16-Selena
Chapter 17- Zayn
Chapter 18-Selena
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELENA!!!
chapter 19- Zayn
Chapter 20 -Selena
Chapter 21: Zayn
TAG
Beautiful Tragic (coming soon 2016)
Chapter 22: Selena
ZQUAD

Chapter 04- Selena

1K 40 4
By CelticLove

I know  what i said if i get at-least 5 votes ill update soon, but I'm not waiting for it because i know no one here likes to vote and I'm done with chapter , but thankx who voted for the chapter, so that's why the chapter is dedicated to them.

@_stefanyA23_ and @Abidaa.

And my ghost readers thankx to you too.

so this time I'm not asking for any vote, if you want to you can vote.but this time I'm asking for reads so give me at-lest 2 reads for this chapter, it'll make my day.*-*

----------------------------

" why don't you woke me up, now we are late for class" I tell my best friend.
Finally she had arrived from her. Surprised visit to her home.
" I have tried several time to woke you up but what to say little sel loves her sleep soo much" she mocks in baby voice and I throw my cushion towards her and that perfectly hit her.
"oi!! What you did that for??" ask my short height friend.
"that for not Waking me up and this..." I throw another pillow at her"for being a baby".
"out-ch" she says.
"that's not fair sel, ill take revenge!!"she yelled from her epiglottis. But till then I'm in bathroom getting ready for class.
..........

We make it to the Uni and....

i again bumped into some one.

"not again "i say mentally. I bent down to collect my stuff thinking that  this time its my fault too ,so i need to apologies to the person.

"sorr-" I'm completing my apology to the person but then i see his face.again him but i ignore him he annoy-es me rather his glaze.

And i know its batter to not take this argument to the extreme levels and i don't even have time for that so me and Lucy just leave him in the corridor and head towards class.

But i feel eyes on me ,i know he is still staring at me so i don't look back and pay attention to my walking so next time i wont end up bumping into someone.

i know this is the fourth time I'm bumping into him, but i think this time he did it on purpose.Lucy also tried to yelled at him but i know he says nothing but only stairs me greedily from top to bottom and that's creepy.And i told Lucy that also, but she just give me the look like, Tell-me-something-that i don't-know! .

"i know Lucy that every one in the uni stairs me like that but he,he...."i don't know what to say.

"but he what ?" asks Lucy.

"but he stairs me ,its creepy, he acts like he, he is an Alien"on my this comment she grab her stomach and laugh out loud.

"common sel he is not that bad. but seriously alien?" and she laughs again.

"shut up lu, whose side you are mine or his?" i ask my her annoyingly. 

"of-course yours sweetie,  may be he fancies you, but then you know all the boys in the uni stairs you  like that so what makes him different or should i say alien"  she emphasis on the word alien. this shorty is really annoying me and over that what made her think that ,that boys fancies me?.

"shut up lu, we are late for class lets go" i say taking two steps ahead of her but she giggles and shout out loud.

"that's called revenge baby!!" i know i wont hear the end of it.

------------

Next class is my favourite one, music class. where no one can bother me not even Lucy. cause she don't have this class with me she took arts class instead of this. at first I'm angry at her why she took different class but now ,I'm happy that she pick art class. so i don't have to face her little while.

-----------

I need my music sheets to practice so i'm getting my music sheets from my locker when i see niall with that boy. The boy i got bumped into.

Oh, niall he is my partner in music class.he's a great lad,Irish, blond,intelligent, funny ,handsome, a very friendly lad but always hungry for food.

They are making their ways to their locker when niall notices me staring at them and they make their way towards me.

"no,no don't come ,please don't come"i praying to God, please help me out. i don't want to face that guy again and what if Lucy saw this ? the thought made me look around to conform that she is not here.

"hey Selena" no way , why niall, why?

"oh hay niall" saying that i turn my face towards him and surprisingly the guy with him earlier is not there by his side.May be as same as me he don't wants to see me.

but I'm glad that he is not here,the way he stairs me ...creepy.

"got your music sheets?"ask the blond in front of me and i node in answer.

"then lets go we are getting late" and i node again in response and we make our way to music room.

------------

"you did great miss.Gomez and mister.Horan"after our performance our teacher miss.witherspoon tells us. yup she is not married she is too young to get married.

"thank you miss .wither.spoon" me and niall adds.

The rest of the class went well.

"way to home sel, finally" i heard niall yelled excitedly and i don't know why he is  so excited to go home cause he lives near by not like me in dorm while my parents live in grand prairie in Texas . so i give him a questionable look.

"what sel, I'm hungry" oh ya this Irish lad never forget about food. talking about food I'm hungry too.

I should message Lucy to meet me at our regular cafe ,i'm not in a mood to cook.

"oh yeah I'm hungry too ,lets go." and we make our way out of the classroom.

Me and niall still in the corridor talking to each other when he asks me if i wanted to grab a meal with him and one of his friend.

i'm thinking about saying yes cause Lucy had replied my message saying that she went to the room/dorm early and lost appetite but then i saw that guy again, the one i got bumped into making his way towards us. a cheeky smile spread on his lips and his eyes fixed on me.

why on earth he stairs me like that.?

he is still making his way towards us. i think he knows niall because i saw him with niall ...remember?

why this Alien-guy friends with niall?

I need to hurry.

"i would love to"i say to the hungry Irish lad" but not today, i have to go, cya!!" i add hurriedly and turn around and literally run towards the main entrance of the university.

"that's OK, sel.." i heard him saying but there is only one thing on my mind i want to stay away from that guy!

but why i have to stay away from him?

who is  he?

i don't even know his name but still i want to stay as far as possible from him. why?

i don't even realized that I'm in the dark ally , I'm too much deep into my thoughts.

The ally looks really dark, i think i made a wrong turn while thinking because the ally looks really scary, no one is around, i wonder way. i starts taking steps as fast as possible but then i felt that someone is following me. so i turn around but know one is there but air so i resume my walking but again then i felt someone is behind me,and this time i see the shadow. its really scary......then a finger tapped my shoulder making jump on my place. my heart is pumping rapidly, it could burst in any time, i calm my self and turn around to see whose behind me.

"you?" i said.

"miss me?" 

Want to know more , give me at-lest two reads and ill update soon.

and to just inform you i wont be able to update from next week but ill try to update at every chance i get. so the title still remains with "slow updates"

hope you all understand.

and don't forget to read my new story Daisy's diary.

vote and comment.

have a gr8 day guyz.

cya ^-^

-CelticLove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
20.7K 532 35
"Don't start something you won't be able to finish," I threatened. "You're no fun," she pouted, "I want this and you're ruining my moment." *** Zayn...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
14.5K 1K 30
Harry Style 17 Years have passed since Zayn died. He promised himself that he would never fall in love again and would only focus on raising his son...