๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’š๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐‘น๏ฟฝ...

By Twisted_Vile

โ— [๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ!] โ— ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3 (๐•พ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–™)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐‘จ/๐‘ต
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17 (๐•พ๐–๐–”๐–—๐–™)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 30
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 32
400 ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’!
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 33
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 34

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9

157 7 3
By Twisted_Vile

Jeff's POV

I jumped out of the girls' window and ran towards the house about a block away, since it was night time, nobody could see me. That's one of the reasons I love killing at night. I had to get some stress released anyways. I walked over to the house, which belonged to a couple of two, married, and no children. Lucky for me... this is a one-story house.

'Lucky them because I would've still killed the little brat anyway. But, the only downside to this... is that they don't experience more pain that they should. But hey, at least it's somethin' I chuckled darkly.

I went to the window that lead to the couples' room. I saw them "happily" asleep. Hehe. Not for long.

I went to look around for a way in. And I found a window, only to find... that it was unlocked.

'Hehe. Does this stupid couple have a death wish? Because it sure does look like it' I mentally laughed.

I went through the window and left it open for an easy way out for me. I walked slowly to the "lovely" couple before me and they were both sleeping back to back. Hehe. Easy kill.

I sighed, while rolling my eyes. I went to the male first because it's so much fun to see the females die, so why not save the best for last. I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. He slowly opened his eyes, but they snapped open once he saw me.

Before he had a chance to scream, I sliced his throat with my knife. Blood spattered everywhere, including on me. But hey, not like I minded it. He kept struggling even after I sliced his throat, so I punctured the knife into his chest, and he stopped moving. Lucky for me, he didn't even scream. I carved my signature smile into his face and moved onto the female.

I did the same thing to the female, but I took my time with her, just... made it more fun. I took both of their kidneys for EJ.

I ran to the window and jumped out. Then, I started to make my way back to the mansion and go check up on BEN and the girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
599 34 15
Everyone is different only similarity is killing :3
38.9K 959 88
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.
89.7K 2K 15
( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)