Our Baby Girl | [ Jaeyong ]

By Dreamhopen

After that night , both of them couldn't deny that their fates got tangled with eachother's , and no longer b... More

° 01 °
°02°
°03°
°04°
°05°
°06°
°07°
°08°
°09°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°54°
°55°
°56°
°57°
°58°
°59°
°NOTE°
°60°
°61°
°62°
°63°
°64°
°65°
°66°
°67°
°68°
°69°
°70°
°71°
°72°
°73°
°74°
°75°
°76°
°77°
°78°
°79°
°80°
°81°
°82°
°83°
°84°
°85°
°86°
°87°
°88°
°89°
°90°
°91°
°92°
°93°
°94°
°95°
°96°
°97°
°98°
°99°

°15°

2.4K 106 7
By Dreamhopen

 "taeyong let me help you " jaehyun followed him to the kitchen , then they were cutting vegetables , taeyong was looking down , then jaehyun knew something was wrong , " tae what's wrong ?" " it's nothing , it's just that yoonie's illness makes me frustrated and sad , i hate seeing her not energetic " then he started crying " oh taeyong there's no need to cry it will pass i promise !" jaehyun patted the older's back  " ahh i'm cutting onions you idiot !" then both of them cracked laughing , then they put it all in the pot to boil . After they cleaned the kitchen , they both went to the living room and sat there , switched on the tv and then jaehyun took the remote and put a football match , taeyong then whinned " ahh i hate football! " he took the remote and changed the channel , to a drama one " i like this better " jaehyun in his turn whinned " but me i hate itt !" "oh too bad , you can't do anything about it " taeyong answered back , in usual , when taeyong will be watching tv and jaehyun comes in he will leave the spot for him , but tonight no , he wanted to stand up for once , but he was caugh off guard when jaehyun pushed him on the coutch and hovered over him .  That  .  Was  .  INEXPECTED  . He then whispered in taeyong's ear " you better give me that remote if you don't want to see what's next " taeyong was all red by now , but he evenually wanted to play too , " and if i do want to see what's next ?" he whispered back , jaehyun was shocked but oh well , why not ?  Without thinking twice , he smashed his lips on taeyong's lips who responded kinda well , with second the kiss deepened , and it was getting dangerous , they would have deepened it more if a cry wasn't heard upstairs then without even realising they were apart and upstairs , seeing yoonie in the bed's cover crying , " baby what is wrong ? " jaehyun asked , then taeyong picked her up and he felt that she was more hot than ever , he panicked , and looked at jaehyun , then he went to the bath room , he soaked a towel and washed her face , arms and legs with it , with the little girl whining , the problem was that she had to take medicine , but how in the world taeyong will manage to put it in her mouth ? 

jaehyun went up stairs and finished preparing the soop , and by now taeyong was sitting in a chair across the dinning table and waited for jaehyun with yoonie in his arms , then jaehyun came in with a little bowl with soup in it and sat in front of taeyong and tryed to feed yoonie who wasn"t having it . Jaehyun tried many options but she didn't want to eat , so he resulted in singing her a baby song to put the spoon in her mouth , taeyong was cooing at the sight , and luckily the little girl ate , and now the avoided came , giving her , her medicine , "yoonie babay take it please , it's not that bad baby i promise !" jaehyun told her , but she continued shutting her mouth , taeyong even tried it , but nahhhh , she won't have it, then jaehyun had an idea , since the medicine was a sirop he tryed to mixed with jus for it to seem consomable for yoonie , so he took the chocolate milk and put a tea spoon of the sirop , and gave it to her , and she eventually drank it , and taeyong smiled to him for their victory , so they went back to the room and they out her in bed , when she slept taeyong sat on the mini coutch in the room jaehyun beside him , he was getting sleepy and without even realising it , his head was lying on jaehyun shoulder who was more than glad , the only though that was in jae's mind was ' how beatifull is this feeling of having your heart race from the single little touch of someone you love !' but he had to check yoonie's temperature , so he carefull leaned taeyong's head on the other side of the coutch , but something caught him , taeyong's head burned like fire , and when he checked he was more than sure that he had fever , so he didn't hesitate to pick him up , and reminding him self to scold taeyong for not eating so much , since he was light as a paper , and he put him on the bed , and he put covers on his body , jaehyunwas more than worried for his husband , he felt so vulnerable , but he didn't give up , so he went to the bath room and took a towel and a little bassin of water and took it to the room and lied in taeyong's forehead , then  sat on the coutch , and looked at them and mouthed , an 'i love you so much , don't worry i'm here ' .

it was past 01 am , and jaehyun was still up , changing the towels of taeyong's burning forhead , because yoonie didn't have fever anymore , he was thankfull for that , but he wished same for taeyong , because fever didn't leave him a single second  ,  jaehyun was lying beside him on a chair holding his hand , taeyong shivered at jaehyun's touch , he felt safe around him and jaehyun felt same with him . After an hour  or two , jaehyun was more than exausted , the only positive point was that taeyong's fever went down , but it didn't leave him of guards , so he changed towels and stayed up just in case any of the two will need some thing , he was combating his eyes to not shut down , even for a second , but he failed , sleep took over him , and he didn't have any strange left to fight it .

note :

MAMAMIYA !!!!!! you mi amors !!!! thank you so much for the reads and the votes and the comments !!!!! i love you all cuties !!! i think that the best thing in my life is you !! and also i wanted to thank all the ones that commented , i swear i was so glad to read alll of your comments , i saw a comment that was like the thing i wanted to write in this chapter but kept hesitating ,  so one of you my babies commented if taeyong would get ill , i swear i was like " oh damn right ! here u go gurl !!! " i was so happy ! thank you seriously for all the comments and the votes it's refreshing and sweet , so all of you i fancy yaaa <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3

                                                                            _DREAM_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 25.3K 67
𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. School A/U: "You go, I'll go" "I got you, you got me" ~ The new r...
94.8K 6.4K 23
he just wants to be left alone once and for all, but that doesn't seem to happen. ⇒ lower case intended ⇒ trigger warnings (violence, self harm, etc...
119K 5.8K 25
Taeyong recently moved to a new town with his mother and saw a festival was happening nearby. Jaehyun on the otherhand was on a date with his girlfri...
1.1K 99 10
"I wish you died instead of mom!" Jaemin screamed. Jaehyun held his breath as he stared at Jaemin with dark eyes. The blonde boy never flinched, he n...