๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ; ๐™Ÿ...

By relatableteen01

๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ.
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ.
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š; ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ.
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง; ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™™๐™œ๐™š.
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ; ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ; ๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ.
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š; ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ.
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š.
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™š๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ.
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š; ๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ.
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š.
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š.
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข.
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ.
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™ž๐™› ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ.
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ.
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค.
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ; ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ?

๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ; ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ.

221 2 2
By relatableteen01

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

zcaspary it's all about perspective.

liked by haleywhited and 42,838 others.
tagged; @haleywhited

haleywhited wtf this is so good ur so talented

username she knows zack? does she know the boys??

username Where is this

username i think she's at their concert 

username 😍😍😍😍

username She's so cutee💕

username THIS IS AMAZING

username THEY MET WHATTTT

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙬𝙖𝙧" 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙬.
■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

I hadn't even realised how quick time was going until the music and the lights stopped and I realised they were coming for a quick change. The crew readied the outfits and bustled about, while I tried to stand out the way.

Excited chatter suddenly filled the room as the double doors that came from near the stage opened, a group of boys walked in, laughing and grinning. One of them spotted me.

"Holy shit." He said, "I-Is that-,"

"Guys, come on." Lauren beckoned them over. The others noticed me. 

"Oh my god." Another one gasped. I grinned at them, and then my face fell. Jonah followed their gaze and spotted me.

"J-Jonah?" I asked.

"Haley!" He grinned, widely, clearly excited.

"Wait, you know him?" One of them asked. 

"Guys." Tove urged. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"The fans can wait a few minutes." One said, holding a hand up. 

"Haley!" Jonah exclaimed again, giving me a hug, "I thought I would never see you again. I... when I called your number-,"

"I got a new phone. I'm sorry, I completely forgot." I said, "I was worried I wouldn't see you before you left."

"Hold up, hold up." One raised up both his hands, "Haley fricking Whited is at our concert, and she actually knows Jonah?"

"I told you guys!" Jonah said. I laughed.

"Hey." I smiled, hugging them all as they stood there in awe.

"Oh my." One of them said, shaking his head, "This is crazy." 

"This is Zach, Jack, Corbyn and Daniel." Jonah pointed to them all.

"It's nice to meet you all." I grinned, still overwhelmed. 

"It's blooming nice to meet you too." Corbyn put his hands on his hips, his eyebrows raised. 

"Yeah... too nice." Zach's eyes narrowed, "Is this a prank? Are you actually her?"

"Yeah." I laughed. His eyes widened. 

"Oh my god." 

"How come you're... you're the... you're here?" Daniel stammered, obviously still in disbelief. 

"My manager signed me up." I grinned, looking at Jonah, "I can't thank her enough." Jonah beamed back, his face also bewildered. 

"So, do you-," Jack started.

"Guys, we do need to hurry now." Lauren said, "You can chat afterwards."

"Ok." They all sighed, walking over to her, where all the clothes were hung up. They all stripped down until they were just in their boxers, with a black mic pack attached around their waist. Jonah made eye contact with me as he was putting another shirt on and winked.

I went red and looked away, acknowledging how creepy I must look. 

"Good luck," I said to all of them as they made their way towards the stage. Zack stood with his camera, capturing some pictures. 

"Thanks." They all beamed at me. 

"Haley Whited just said good luck to us," Zach exclaimed to Jack, excitedly. 

"I'll talk to you after, yeah?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, of course." I nodded, the colour still in my cheeks.

"Cool." Jonah grinned. He gave me another quick hug before jogging after the guys, without a backward glance. I could help grinning too, my heart was beating quickly, my palms were sweaty, but in a good way. Words couldn't explain how ecstatic I was. 

Gabby was right, if it's meant to be, it'll be.

"You guys were incredible." I grinned, clasping my hands together as they came back after another hour, all happy and sweaty. 

"Thanks," Jack said, breathlessly.

"I still can't believe Haley Whited is at our concert." Daniel smiled, "This is crazy."

"Agreed." Corbyn laughed. 

"Shall we?" Jonah asked, gesturing to the food. I had completely forgotten it was there, I was too busy listening to the music. 

"We shall." I smiled. 

Everyone took a plate and filled it with food, before sitting down on the chairs and tucking in. Jonah scraped his chair closer to mine and blushed when I smiled at him.

"Eben's gonna go mad when we tell him we met you." Zach shook his head and grinned. 

"He's our friend, also a singer. He's back at our hotel." Jonah said. I frowned. I had completely forgotten that they weren't here to stay. They would be leaving in a matter of days. 

"He was so tired from wandering around New York, he spends every waking moment exploring it. He goes on about moving here, sometimes." Corbyn smiled. 

"Imagine living here." Daniel looked ahead, dreamily, "Crazy."

"Not that crazy." I rushed to say. They all looked at me. "I mean, I've only been here a few days, but it really is incredible." 

"I don't know. I don't think we'd ever move, we love LA." Jack said.

"Well, I mean, it's ok." Jonah shrugged. Everyone looked at him, weirdly. "Oh come on, don't look at me like that. Everyone always says LA's the dream and whatnot, but it really isn't as glamorous as everyone says."

"I guess so." Corbyn chewed on some fries, "But LA is home."

"LA is home to none of us, technically." Zach shrugged. 

"You know what I mean." Corbyn said, "We've lived there for ages. Why Don't We's originated there. It's Why Don't We's home." 

"Dude, you're gonna make me cry." Jack smiled. Corbyn punched him playfully in the arm and laughed.

"Nah, bro. Why Don't We doesn't have a home." Daniel cleared his throat, "Home is where Why Don't We is." There was silence, "I'm trying to say wherever I am with you guys, it feels like home."

There was a round of 'ohhs' and then 'awws'. 

"Like, 'If you ask me where I'm from, I'll say you because you feel like home' type thing." I smiled.

"That is such a good pick up line." Zach laughed, "Ask me where I'm from."

"You're from Texas." Jack teased.

"Jack, you don't get it." Zach sighed, not realising Jack was being sarcastic, "Ask me where I'm from." 

"But I know where you're from." Jack teased further. While they were arguing, Jonah turned to me and smiled. 

"Where are you from?" I asked with a grin. 

"You." Jonah took my hand and squeezed it, "Because you feel like home." 

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚.
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙘 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙯𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪.
𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 '𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢?' 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 '𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀' 𝙄 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.7K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
608K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
5.7K 110 44
OK girly pops, this is a dump of all my varigo one shots and stuff since varigo is the best ship ever. None of these are my own characters. They are...
3.2K 58 8
Conrad Fisher must learn to heal from his freshly open wounds. Follow along his side of the story as the events of the second season of ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ...