Up in the Stars

By sapphox

Enid is moving across the world to attend university. Away from all that she knows, she soon finds herself a... More

Introduction
Beginning
Goodbyes
A New Home
Encounters
A Universe Tilts
And Another
Crescendo
History
Break, Repair
Up and Up Again
Field of Propositions
Sublime
Tempo
Burn
Found
Ensemble
Taken Care Of
Golden
Fire
A New Normal
Breathless
Touch
Enigma
Answers
Missing
Reassurance
Piano Keys
Lies and Truths
Plans
Icy
Disobedience
Between the Shelves
Cold Men
Awaken
Reconstruction
Dwelling
Morning
Fiction
Scar
Barren Field
Screens
Heat
Fall
Arrival
Cacophony
Just in Case
Sharp
Yield
Checkmate
Off the Beaten Path
Trouble
Hallow
Stolen Moments
Alert
Deceit
Horror
Fading
Devastation
Body and Soul
Paroxysm
Tenacity
Subjugation
Zenith
Sunder
Static
Peachy
Molten
Shutter
Tethered
King, Devil, Angel
Life and Death
Eternity
Epilogue
Thank You / Vignettes
Beneath the Surface

Creation

203K 6.7K 6.5K
By sapphox

Writing this most certainly served the purpose of procrastinating for my two tests tomorrow.

At least it was a productive procrastination!

I hope you enjoy. 

✤    ✤    ✤

A muscular arm stretched across the table, long piano fingers lacing with her trembling ones.

"Are you ready, little bird?" The smoky foreign voice came from her right.

Enid glanced up and met his forest eyes.

"Yes." Her response quiet yet firm as she pulled the two packets toward her.

The contract had held her immediate attention, but she found that she recognized the other stack of papers.

It was the form she had signed all those weeks ago in Theodore's office.

"Before we discuss this new contract, we should discuss the termination of this one. In public, you will often need to maintain the premise that you are our intern, but we don't actually require that you grade any papers." He explained, pulling the contract from her hands.

His usual aristocratic nonchalance missing, his mask gone.

She couldn't help but get lost for a moment in his crystal eyes.

"I won't be your intern anymore?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

Dante chuckled into his fist.

"Our little studious girl, she's upset at not having work to do." A playful smirk painted on his lips.

"You can still help us with university related projects anytime you want, angel. We just don't want you to be confused about your roles here." Alexander smiled warmly at her as he leaned back in his seat.

"Okay. So, what is my role then?" She asked hesitantly, her eyes darting between the three men.

Dante pushed the new contract closer to her on the table and she flipped it open to the first page.

The Role of the Submissive was sprawled above a list.

Theodore pulled a pen from his suit pocket and handed it to her.

"This is a discussion, darling. So, if there's anything you don't like or understand, let us know." His words calming her slightly.

She had a voice, too.

Tucking the pen between her teeth, she began to pour over the pages.

Every so often she would question a rule or pose a change.

She was so grateful for the researching she had done over the past few weeks, as she recognized a surprising number of terms.

It also gave her a structural base for her questions and disagreements.

"Bondage?" Enid asked, her cheeks a rosy pink as she glanced up from the tenth page.

"Bound hands, sometimes legs. I think you'll find it quite enjoyable." Dante winked at her, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.

"Punishments... Candle wax?!" Her eyes blowing wide in shock.

"Yes, punishments will come when you break a rule. As you can see, they can be anything from a spanking to some more elaborate punishments. Why don't we add a clause that says you're allowed to choose a different punishment if you try it and decide you don't like it?" Alexander gave her a comforting look and she smiled gratefully.

Penning it in at the bottom, she flipped to the next page.

She worried her lip as she read over a list of rules she was to follow.

Take care of yourself- eat and sleep regularly.

If there is ever something bothering you, communicate.

Always listen to and obey the dominants.

Always answer and speak honestly.

Do not leave the estate without the permission of the dominants.

No sweets before bedtime.

Use the safe word when needed.

Address the dominants properly.

The rules seemed fair enough to her.

As Theodore had said all those nights ago, everything they did was in her best interest.

The book on submission that Dante had given her came floating to mind.

Safe words were used during intimacy when an individual felt as though they needed to stop.

"Should I choose my safe word now?" Her question surprised the men.

"If you'd like to, darling." Theodore's obsidian eyes shining with pride.

Enid glanced around the kitchen, trying to think of an easy word.

"Pineapple." She giggled at the strangeness of it.

"Pineapple it is, baby girl." Alexander grinned at her.

She wrote the word neatly beside the rule.

"I have another question, what does this mean? Address you appropriately?" She watched as the men glanced at each other.

"You asked us before about the title 'daddy.' How do you feel about it?" Dante's question igniting her nerves once more.

"Um, I mean- it has nothing to do with like biological fathers, right? Because incest isn't good." Her nose scrunched up cutely at the thought.

"No, no. Nothing to do with that. It usually is used because of the position of caregiver and commanding force that the dominant assumes. And because... many dominants enjoy being called it." Alexander scratched his neck and Enid thought she saw a slight blush rise to his cheeks.

"Do you? Want to be called daddy?" She tucked her hands under her thighs, her heart racing in her chest.

She liked how the word felt on her tongue.

She had always called her dad 'father', so she didn't feel the word had any connection to the man.

But as she glanced at the godlike men surrounding her, she felt the rightness of it.

Daddy.

"Yes. When we are alone. In public we will of course still need to be referred to by our names. And if you are uncomfortable using it casually, you can save it only for times in which we are intimate." Theodore answered, his eyes searching her own for a reaction.

"I-I also like calling you sir sometimes, is that okay?" The boldness of her question surprised even her.

Enid blushed and ducked her head down.

"More than okay, little bird. Sir, professor, daddy, master. Any of those will suffice." Dante's eyes were dark, his hands clutched tightly together on the table surface.

Master caught her attention.

"Because you have the power?" Her head tilted sweetly to the side in curiosity.

"Actually angel, you hold all the power. Although we may make and enforce the rules, you are the one truly in charge. The second you want something to stop or change, just say your safe word and it comes to an immediate halt." Alexander corrected her.

She had never thought of herself as powerful.

Always soft, never strong or bold.

Maybe she was both.

A contradiction.

A being containing a light heart and deep thought.

They made her feel like she could be all of those things and more.

Tension eased from her shoulders.

The signature line stared starkly up at her from the white page.

The moment's significance thrummed in her veins as she twirled the pen between her fingers.

"How long is this for? When does this arrangement end?" She asked her final question, her heart in her throat.

Her voice wavering as she fought the wetness rising to her eyes.

She loathed the idea of leaving.

Of this world they had built around her crumbling down.

She didn't know how to live without them now that she knew life with them.

Just the thought of being without them left rips in her soul.

Enid knew she couldn't do this if there was an expiration date on it.

She simply wouldn't survive.

"Forever, Enid. I'm sorry we hadn't made that abundantly clear. Once you sign this, you will be ours for life." Theodore's large hand raising her chin and head.

She heard more than felt her relieved exhale.

Looking at each of her three men, she found their expressions full of joy and adoration.

And something she thought was maybe love.

A beginning sat before her, a gate to everything she never knew she wanted.

The future she hadn't allowed herself to hope for these past few months.

With a steady hand, she wrote her signature along the line.

She was theirs.

Mind, body, soul.

Heart.

All of it.

✤     ✤     ✤

And she's officially theirs. 

Comments fill my heart with joy.

All my love, Sappho ✤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.9K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...
24M 591K 45
[PLEASE READ PREFACE/SUMMARY] ❛Shhh... take it like a good student❜ Now entering her final semester of college, Marianna Mor felt a sense of stagnanc...
49.4K 693 7
A nerdy girl with a sordid past. Three more months in Uni and she is done. She can move on to a happier and better life. What if a certain professor...
136K 4.2K 18
24 year old Claudia Longo is a kindergarten teacher. Although she deals with social anxiety, she's found out teaching kids helps her cope with it. It...