The Vengeful Butterfly / X1

By FirebirdINF

College was a peaceful place where Eunsang, Dongpyo, Minhee, Hangyul, Wooseok and Dohyon were the popular gr... More

A fresh start
A destiny
Can we start again?
A date?
Knock Knock
One side of the Moon
BBQ
Their first fight
Playing games
Secrets, secrets
First tears
Ah...that kiss
A date
A hint of suspicion
Busted
Don't say a word
An agreement
Is it love?
The Truth Revealed
Not alone
It hurts
Say you still care
Is it really over?
Together
Stay with me
Your eyes can speak
Blossoming Love
Broken with and without you
There is no Forever
Who are you stranger?
Losing what matters. You.
Tease, Live, Love
Life of a sinner
The Troublesome Duo
Be With You...Maybe?
Dear past love...
My Beginning, End and Ever After
You make my heart smile
Loving you again
Forever mine

Don't stop, walk away

275 19 2
By FirebirdINF

-Mom, can't you just leave him already?-

-Eunsang-ah, don't worry about me anymore, I told you to focus on your studies-his mom said and lost the appetite like every time they talked about this topic.

-You earned enough money, we can pay for dad's hospital bills, I will work too if I have to-Eunsang pleaded, feeling hopeless because his mother still lives with that awful man- he's evil, he's never been good to my sister and me and he treats you horribly. I promised you I'll keep quite about everything but I think it's time for us to leave him-

-Eunsang-ah, you don't know him...he's not going to let us go...-his mother said with teary eyes.

-What would he do? He can't stop us now, you don't depend on him anymore-

-He's capable of anything, I can't risk your lives, you and your sister are the most important to me and he knows it-tears rolled on her cheeks.

-You don't think he'd actually...do something to us?-Eunsang asked but deep inside he already knew the answer.

-I...I don't know...-his mother replied but Eunsang knew what it meant.

Mr.Lee, Ara (Eunsang's mother) and his father were high school best friends.Eventually Mr.Lee fell in love with Eunsang's mother but she never actually had feelings for him, instead she and his real father Lee Dong-Wook were in a secret relationship for years, afraid it could ruin the friendship between those three. Ara realized that mr.Lee's love turned into obssesion and tried to distance herself from him but he never stopped bothering her. During the next few years, Ara and Dongwook married and got two kids but Mr.Lee was always watching them, sending her flowers and love letters which even made them move away. They couldn't do anything against him because he had connections so they tried to live their lifes peacfully in secret. Unfortunately, Eunsang's father had an accident and became paralized and in a coma which made them sell their house to pay for the bills. Soon after that, Mr.Lee showed up and offered Ara to marry him, he promised he'll pay for the hospital care only if she starts a new life with him. The life she had with him was a nightmare, but she had to protect her kids and the love of her life. She later realized that the man she married for the sake of her family was actually...a murderer.

***

-You go-

-No, you go!-

-No, no, no, it was your idea to call them-

-Will you to shut up, I'll call them-Eunsang said to Wooseok and Dohyon who were standing on their porch arguing.

-Great! Imma go take the best spot!-Dohyon yelled in relief and runned towards their living room.

Wooseok shook his head and walked inside. They bought the food and set up the matresses on the floor, Hangyul and Dongpyo were arguing about the movie they'll watch but, of course, at the end Dongpyo was the one who chose a horror so Dohyon made a decision to sit in the middle on the floor. There were 8 places more on the floor on both of his sides and two would have to share the bed.

-Hey, Eunsang-ah!-Seungwoo opened the door, giving a warm smile to the boy in front of him.

-Hello hyung, do you wanna have a movie night with us?We prepared everything and all you need to do is come!-Eunsang smiled waiting for a reply.

- Um...sure, wait I'll ask the boys! Seungyoun-ah, Junho-ya, Yohan-ah, Hyeongjun-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-he yelled, surprising Eunsang who thought he'd go inside and ask them-wanna watch a movie with free food?? Eunsang is here!-

All four of them appeared at the door in a split of second.

-Hell yeah!-Seungyoun passed by Eunsang, heading to his house.

-Eunsang-ah I love you!-Yohan added, winking and pulling Junho with him-He's coming too!-

-Um...-Hyeongjun stood beside Seungwoo thinking.

-We have gummy bears!-Eunsang said and saw the sparks in Hyeongjun's eyes.

-Let's go, what are we waiting for??-he said and they all headed too.

***

-Seungwoo hyung, sit next to me-Dongpyo said, sitting near Dohyon and showing the spot next to him. Seungwoo accepted and Minhee and Hangyul joined them . Hyeongjun sat next to Dohyon on the other side and Yohan hurried and sat down pulling Junho with him.

-Eunsang-ah, free spot here!-Yohan yelled and showed him to sit next to Junho. Eunsang looked at him suspicously but smiled and happily sat next to his secret boyfriend.

-Ok, who wants popcorns?-Wooseok came back from the kitchen, bringing 2 big bowls of popcorns.

-One here!-Yohan requested.

-Here, here!-Minhee waved at him.

-I'll bring two more!- he came back again and gave another bowl to them and looked around searching for an available place to sit. He froze after seeing that all the boys already lied down on the matresses, leaving the only free spot next to Seungyoun, who was sitting on the sofa.

-Come on, sit down already!-Dohyon whined, pointing to the sofa.

He awkwardly looked at Seungyoun,slowly approaching him. Seungyoun moved on the side, leaving more than enough space for Wooseok to sit. Wooseok placed the bowl of popcorns between them. The sofa was comfortable and they both lifted their legs in a kneeling position and placed a few pillows behind them.

-Are you scared?-Junho whispered to Eunsang's ear.

-Kinda, but it's exciting-Eunsang admitted not looking away from the screen.

-I can see that you're enjoying because you don't pay attention to me-Junho pouted and Eunsang suprrased his smile.

-That's not true-he replied still smiling-...i can barely focus on the movie-Eunsang bit his lip and looked at Junho. He tried to avoid those brown eyes, because every time he looks at them, he's becoming more and more aware of the feelings towards this pretty boy.

Junho slowly moved closer to him and placed his hand between them. It was pitch dark and the movie they were watching was helping because there was almost no light scenes that could reveal what's happening in the room.

He gently poked Eunsang's stomach and pointed down at his hand.

-What?-Eunsang asks.

-My hand wants to hold your hand-Junho whispered to Eunsang's ear, intentionally touching his neck while moving away.

Eunsang's felt goosebumps, managing to put down his hand in Junho's. This warm feeling was everything Eunsang needed. Just the presence of this boy made him feel like this is where he belongs, right beside him. Nothing else mattered.

Every time when there was a scary scene, Eunsang flinched his hand and Junho gently squeezed back as an encouragment that he's there with him.

-Dumbass I can hear you flirting! You suck!-Yohan suddenly whispered to Junho's ear on the other side.

-Shhhhh!-Junho giggled.

-I'll definitely gotta teach you-Yohan added.

-Only if I wanna be dumped-Junho teased.

***

The movie ended and the boys started packing all the empty bags of the snacks on the floor. Minhee noticed Seungyoun acting weirdly towards Wooseok and decided he'll ask him about that when they meet.

-Ok I have something to say!-Eunsang suddenly said making all the eyes turn towards him.

He looked at Junho and smiled, but Junho wasn't smiling back.

-I didn't want to tell you this till I wasn't sure, and I think now it's the perfect moment because we're all together and I just wanna get over it-he giggled as everyone impatiently waited for him to say it.

Yohan approached Junho and whispered something to him which made him close his eyes and look down.

-I have a boyfriend!-Eunsang happily said.

-WHAAAAT?-Dohyon asked shocked covering his mouth in surprise.

-Omooo! Finally-Dongpyo screamed.

-Who's the unlucky guy? Do we know him?-Hangyul teased.

-It's....JUNHO!- Eunsang smiled brightly, his eyes looking for Junho's but the look Minhee, Yohan and Seungwoo gave him , made him feel slightly uncomfortable.-Junho-ya...we said, we're gonna tell them once we're sure and now...I'm more than sure that this will last-he spoke and slowly approached Junho who was standing in the corner of the room with Yohan.

Wooseok and Hangyul widdened their eyes in surprise but somehow they knew something was going on between them. Dongpyo opened his mouth not able to make a sound and Dohyon just looked at Junho and Eunsang feeling happy because his friends are in love.

Once Eunsang stood in front of Junho, he took his hand waiting for him to say something. But there was nothing, just a blank stare at their hands.

-Junho..?-Eunsang silently questioned.

-I....-Junho finally spoked-....it's true...-he smiled weakly and instead of looking at Eunsang, he eyes met Seungwoo and Minhee.

Eunsang felt awkward because this was not what he expected and he blamed himself for putting them in this situation.

-Did I do something wrong?-he sqeezed Junho's hand.

-No...it's okay-Junho looked at him-...i thought we're gonna tell them together but...-

-Oh...I'm...I'm so sorry Junho-ya, I thought it'd be a surprise ...i should've-

-No, it's fine really...you did well-Junho gently patted his hair and gave him a warm smile but somehow it didn't convince Eunsang.

-Well...that escalated quickly!-Hangyul commented.

***

Junho barged into their house with Yohan and Hyeongjun following him.

-Junho...-Yohan sat next to him in the living room.

Junho covered his face and Hyeongjun kneeled in front of him.

-Hey...-he tried to lift Junho's head.

-What's going on?-Seungwoo entered with Seungyoun and sat across Junho.

-I don't know what to tell you-Junho silently said.

-How about you tell us what the hell happened there? How long have you been together?-Seungwoo demanded trying to suprass his anger.

-It's been a month or so...I'm sorry...for lying and for everything-Junho's eyes got teary and Yohan gently patted his back.

-Junho...how do you think this will end? When i said not to get close to him, it was for your own good and for his too, do you even now what you're doing?-Seungwoo's voice became less judgmental as he noticed Junho's pain.

-I don't know..it just happened and now..it's too late, I can't force myself to leave him, I know this is all wrong and I feel like my head is gonna explode...I wish I can stop myself but..-Junho sniffed and wipped a tear from his cheek. Hyeongjun rubbed his hand in support and understanding but feared they can't make his pain go away. It was too late.

-This is gonna end horribly...-Seungyoun silently commented and Yohan looked at him worried.

-Junho, what will you do?We're going to put his father in jail and you're gonna be in a relationship with him at the same time? What about your first plan of approaching him only to get informations from him? Have you ever thought how he'll feel once finds out about all the lies you've told him? You hated him and pretended to like him, then you boldly had a secret relationship with him and at the same time tried to ruin his family? I'm worried Junho, I'm really worried-Seungwoo knew he sounded harsh but it was his job to protect the kids and he failed. He felt a big responsibilty for Junho's suffering and everything that could happen in the future.

Just when Junho was about to reply to Seungwoo a bowl of popcorn crashed near the opened door.

The pieces of glass were all around the boy who looked at them in shock. Wooseok was standing next to Eunsang whose hands and body were shaking, and he himself was feeling like he wanted to throw up. Eunsang thought it was a good idea to come and apologize to Junho when they noticed the opened door and thats when they heard their conversation.

Eunsang's cheeks were wet from the tears after everything he's heard. He couldn't move. He couldn't say a word. He stood there, squeezing a piece of left glass in his hand, cutting his skin. He didn't feel the bleeding. What he felt was much worse. Eunsang wanted to scream and yell but his throat was dry, like something was choking him. He couldn't stop the tears, he wanted to slap himself just to wake up from this nightmare.

This is not possible...no...no...please...no...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.3K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
6.4K 219 29
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...
10.2K 547 11
The perpetually lost in life Minho has been secretly pining after quiet Jisung in his university class, only to have Jisung turn around and pick him...
24.8K 1.5K 73
"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affect I had on you drove me crazy to ruin y...