The Silent One: Sinners And S...

By MrzHyde_

Almost 13 years have come and gone. Alice hasn't aged a day, neither did Tate. He made Alice change him. Bein... More

Not Another Word
Let Him Die
Disappeared
Memories
My Hand
Where You Came From
Your Husband
Lust
Hunger
Endless Journey
The Lost Children - Part One
The Lost Children - Part 2
Cursed Creation
My Hell
Thirst
A Watcher
Something's Coming
Keep Her Safe
A Miracle
A Part of Me
The Sound of Wings
Mesmerizing
The Upper Hand
All Eyes On Me
Crazy Train
A Message
Release the Beast
Let The Fun Begin
A Night to Remember
A Monster in Disguise
Save The Boy
Lights Out
Show Time
Till Death Do Us Part
Death Wish
Reunions and Departures (Part 1)
Reunions and Departures (Part 2)
A Promise
Kira's Plan
Epilogue

Traitor

10 0 0
By MrzHyde_

(Emma's POV)

Us children stood back with Aiden and Ali, while grandma Ceciellia, grandma Tara, and Claire worked on opening the door. It was a strange door, the magic surrounding it was dark. When grandma Ceciellia went to touch the doorknob, I could see the force field protecting it.

"There has to be a way in here!" Ceciellia said, as she huffed in frustration.

"The only people I ever seen go in there, was Lucifer and Sophia. Maybe they are the key," Claire suggested.

I watched in awe as Grandma Tara closed her eyes, and she focused her energy on the door. She clenched her eyes a few times, as her hands shook against the door. When her hands dropped, she looked back at Lucas, who is standing next to me.

"Blood magic... Blood magic!" Tara said, as she gently pulled Lucas towards the door.

"You expect me to open this?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I know you can," Tara said with a smile.

"Listen, lady you don't know me. Why would I help you?" He asked, as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

She was hesitant at first, but then she placed a hand on his cheek. He didn't move away.

"This may be hard to believe, but I'm your sister," Tara said.

"That is very hard to believe, because my father only has one daughter and two sons," Lucas said, then looked at Aiden.

"That's because my mom didn't allow our father to know about me. He's a bad person. What he is doing is wrong. That's why we are here to help you," Tara said.

"No! You just want to tear my family apart!" He said, as he clenched his fist and his face turned red.

I walked towards him, and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me, with a sadness in his eyes. I understood his pain, why he felt the way he did. He didn't really have parents to begin with, but he also didn't want to be completely alone. Today is his birthday, and his parents have managed to still make the day about them.

"Let us help you, Lucas. You won't ever be alone. We will be your family," I said with a smile.

"How do I know I can trust you?" He asked me.

"You don't... you just have to believe. Believe in something for once. Something great, and not something evil. We are the good people. I promise you that," I said, as I nodded my head.

"Why do you even want in this room for, anyhow?" He asked, as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"My mommy is in there," I said, as a tear trickled down my cheek.

"Yeah, so is my dad!" Alec said loudly.

I looked back and smiled at him.

"Wouldn't you want someone to help your mommy?" I asked him.

He hesitated for a moment, before turning to face the door. All was quiet for a moment, except for the commotion going on downstairs.

"We're running out of time. My mom just texted me, saying she is in a broom closet hiding. Its getting bad down there," Ali said, as she showed the phone to Ceciellia.

"Lucas, please," I begged him.

With a quick and sudden motion, he grabbed the doorknob, and twisted it until it popped open. The adults rushed inside, with us children following close behind. It was a small white room, no windows, no tables, no bathrooms. Nothing, except two chairs facing back to back, with my mom and uncle Alex tied to them.

"Mommy!" I yelled, as I ran towards her.

When she looked at me, I could tell there was something different about her. She snapped at me, causing me to jump back. My grandma Ceciellia held me in her arms. I watched my mom struggle to break loose from her confinement.

"Have you ever seen this before, Tara?" Ceciellia asked, as she rubbed my shoulder.

"No, I'm afraid I havent," Tara said, as she walked around my mom and Alex.

"I have... They've drank the blood of the dead. It's a form of torture used on vampires, to make them hallucinate and feeding frenzy. They did it to me," Claire said with sad eyes.

"How do we fix this?" Ali asked, as she looked at her dad in fear.

His eyes were black, with dark red veins under his skin. He definitely looked scary. So did my mom. I looked at the other children, who look just as scared as I am.

(Alec's POV)

The way my father is looking at me, has my whole body shaking. He never looks like this, even at his most angriest. I didn't like it.

"Yeah, how do we fix this?" I asked, as I looked at Claire.

"They have to drink fresh blood. A lot of it," Claire said with a sigh.

Just like that, Tara sliced her vein open, and held her arm out to Alice. It made me hungry too, but this was not the time for a snack. I watched as aunt Alice drank vigorously from her mother's arm. She is like a vicious animal.

"Someone needs to feed Alex, I won't be of much help, if they both drain me," Tara said, as she looked at the other adults.

Before I could say anything, my sister stepped forward. I looked up at Ali, and she smiled down at me. Big sis is always taking the spot light.

"I'll do it. He's my father," Ali said, before walking up to our father.

He snapped at her, and she jumped back. All of kids laughed a little, until Ali glared at us. She then proceeded to bite her wrist, until blood dripped onto the ground. Our father closed his eyes and sniffed the air, and when he opened them he grinned at Ali. She touched the side of his face, with the hand connected to the bleeding wrist, and she whispered under her breath. She was quiet, but I could still hear her.
It sounded like a prayer, but more like a call, to guide his soul back to the light.

"Daddy, I know you're in there. I need you to fight this. I need you. Alec needs you. Mom needs you. We all do. Come back. Come back to us. We have to finish this once and for all, or bad things are going to happen," Ali whispered under her breath.

Suddenly, our father latched his mouth onto her wrist, clenching his teeth down to ensure she couldn't pull away. She let out a whimper, and Aiden took a step forward. Ceciellia stuck out her arm to stop him.

"It has to be done," She tells him.

He steps back,standing next to me, squeezing my shoulder. I looked up at him and nodded my head. For the first time, it finally hit me. Aiden is a good person for my sister, and a good big brother to me. Hes always been there for us, like our own personal guardian angel.

(Ezekiel's POV)

After a few moments, my mom finally comes through. I watch as she takes a deep breath, as if she had been holding it the entire time she was drinking from Grandma Tara. She looks around and down at herself.

"Mother? Untie me, please. I want to hug my babies," She said, with a tear running down her face.

Tara and Ceciellia both help untie her, one untying the top half, and the other at the bottom half. Once she was free, my mom came running toward Emma and I, holding us close and tight to her body. Emma started to cry.

"I was so worried about you children. What were you thinking? Running away like that. You know there are bad people out there. It's not safe," She said, as she touched both of our cheeks.

"We just wanted to help, mom," I said as I looked down at the ground.

"Next time, remember that we are a family, and we do things together. Especially, taking on bad guys," She said, before kissing Emma's cheek then mine.

"I know, I'm sorry," I said, as I hugged her tightly.

"All that matters is that you're safe now. All of you," Mom said, as she reached out for Aiden's hand.

"Mom, there's someone you should see," Aiden said, as he stepped aside.

Behind him was that strange woman.

"Claire?" She asked.

"In the flesh," She said with a half smile.

"How? I mean, I... I saw you. You were..." My mom began to stutter, as she stood up to hug this woman.

"Dead? I was. It was Aiden. He saved me," She said, as she placed a hand on her heart.

My mother looked at Aiden, then back at Claire. She had a sad look in her eyes. I could tell she is happy that Aiden and his mom are reunited, but also sad that she will no longer be the person he calls mom.

"Hey, I hate to cut this short, but can we have a reunion after we finish what they started?" Ceciellia asked, as she helped Ali free Tate from the chair.

"Yeah, let's go! I'm ready to kick some butt!" I said with smile, as I raised my hand into the air.

I pulled my hand back down slowly, since no one high-fived me.

"Okay, let's meet everyone in the hall downstairs, and blow the roof off of this place!" Alex said, as he ruffled Alec's hair.

"Let me send the message out," Ali said, as she pulled her phone out from her pocket.

She tapped away on her phone at lightning speed. I watched as Ali typed a paragraph in a matter of seconds. The way she did things always amused me. My big brother got lucky with her.

"Sent! Let's go!" She said, then looked up and smiled at everyone.

The adults exited the room first, then us children, with Aiden and Ali following close behind. Seeing the two of them so happy together, made me hope for the same thing when I'm older. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. When I looked over it was Willow, she smiled at me and nudged her head, as if to tell me to catch up with the rest of the kids.

(Willow's POV)

I held onto Ezekiel's hand, until we reached the bottom of the stairs, and I'm pulled into a hug. I look up to see my mom and dad, both had their eyes closed and are smiling with blood spatter across their faces.

"Did you get hurt?" I asked, as I touched my moms face.

"No, sweetie, were okay. Everything is going to be okay," My father said with tears in his eyes, as he touched my mother's face.

I looked around, to see everyone else that met us here. Alice and Tate hugged each other, and even shared a little kiss. It's out a giggle, then looked over at Anna and Alex, who were hugging Alec and Ali. Aiden and the strange woman named Claire looked as if they were having an interesting conversation. The one thing they all had in common, was the tears, blood, and smiles. Our little family may be a bit different or strange, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

"So, what's next?" Tara asked.

"That where I come in," Kira said, as she made her appearance.

"Where have you been, Kira?" Tara asked her.

"Please, quit calling me Kira. Call me mom. I was talking to Celeste. She called forth our highest archangels to bring me what I need to finish this," Kira said, as she lifted her dress up past her knee.

She pulled a white, crystallized blade. It glowed in her hand. I was mesmerized by it.

"It's beautiful," I said, not taking my eyes off of it.

"Beautiful, but very powerful and dangerous," She said, before safely tucking it back in the band that held it to her leg.

"What does it do?" Ezekiel asked.

I could tell he admired it just as much as I did.

We all watched as Kira faced the door, but before she opened it she looked back over her shoulder.

"You're about to find out. Keep the children hidden in the hallway. It's about to get a little messy," She said, then faced the door way again.

Suddenly the doors began to shake, then flew open, slamming against the walls with a loud thud. Everything was quiet, until he broke the silence.

"Who the hell is breaking my home?" Lucifer yelled.

The adults had us children line up against the wall, as they filed into the room behind Kira. I peeked through the crack of the door, to see him staring at Kira, as if he had seen a ghost. His shocked expression then turned into a grin.

"I was wondering when you might show your face," He said, with a hiss.

"You're a coward Lucifer. Praying on the innocence of these humans, creatures, and children. Twisting them into your own little pot of bull shit! I will not stand for it no more!" Kira said, as she tilted her chin up.

"You think you scare me? You think you're little pathetic army scares me?" He asked, in a raised tone of voice.

"You should be," Kira said, as she tightened her fist.

"No! It is you, who should be scared of me. I'm the monster you created. As for my creations, let's not forget who made these creatures. It was my fall from heaven, the grace you stole from my very soul. It shattered into billions of little peices, and sprinkled across the earth. Giving them everything I was. Each time one of them died, my grace returned to me, as I swallowed their souls, and condemned them to an eternity of suffering. Just like you did to me. You stole everything from me. I loved you. Worshiped you! Now it is my turn to take it back!" He yelled with a sad yet angry voice.

"You did this to yourself, you narcissistic ass. I knew this day would come, and I prepared for it. I'm not alone, you are. That's what scares you the most," Kira said.

"Alone? How am I alone? I have a beautiful woman by my side, three powerful children, my hounds you so gratefully condemned the same fate as I, and the army I've been building for centuries." He said, as Sophia walked up next to him.

"What's going on? I can't see," Ezekiel whispered from behind me.

"Hold on, I cant hear," I said, before shushing him.

I closed my eyes, and channeled my inner wolf. Suddenly, my ear began to stretch and grow fur, until it looked like my wolf ear. Listening closely I could hear everyone's breathing, even their heart beats. I could place every one in their position in the dining room.

"You see, the funny thing about that. You have a fourth child. A daughter, my daughter, our daughter. Tara, please step forward," Kira said.

Emrick rushed to Tara's side, after she stepped forward. He stood by her side, holding onto her. It made her feel safe. Her heartbeat is calm. From the other side of the room, I hear Lucifer laugh as he slowly walks closer them.

"My daughter?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes, whether you like it or not. I have the power to do what my siblings never could. I will stop you," Tara said.

"We'll see about that," He said, before making a loud high pitched whistling noise.

It felt as if it pierced my ear drums, I dropped to my knees, and held onto my head as it throbbed. My whole body trembling, from the sound ringing in my ears. It was effecting every werewolf, including my parents, Alice, Tate, Emma and Ezekiel.

Henry held onto Emma's head, trying to brace her ears from the deafening sound. Ezekiel held onto me, not even trying to protect himself. I could tell he was in pain, but he has too much pride to show it. Someone screamed causing my head to hurt more. I looked around to find the source. It came from Selene, who was standing in the doorway, with a petrified look on her face.

(Selene's POV)

I stared at the beast forming in front of my eyes. Almost like a wolf, but bigger and scarier. It looked right at me, and I wasn't the only one who noticed. My parents stood in front of me, but I could still see those glowing orange eyes.

"You don't have to do this, Lucifer. It's not too late for you to leave this evil behind," Kira said, as she stepped forward.

"Oh, but I do. You haven't given me much of a choice," He said, with a smirk.

"If it is a fight that you want, then it is a fight we shall have. Dont say I didn't warn you," Kira said, as she released her large, beautiful wings.

Her wings have white feathers, with gold flakes on the edges. She looked like a goddess. So beautiful, mystical, and majestic. My attention snapped back to reality, when I heard growls and snarls come from the scary beast. They flashed their fangs, while getting closer to us. Uncle Tate began to take his form, as well as the other werewolves on our side. The room now echoed with howls, before they began to pounce on each other. The beasts were outnumbered, but they were still very strong.

"Uncle Tate! Look out!" I yelled, as I pointed in the direction of hound rushing towards his left side.

Tate, was tackled to the ground, but managed to push the beast off of him. They began to roll around, in a claw and bite fight. Soon the vampires that held us captive on the train, came to face us next. My parents moved me back into the hallway, closing the door to the hallway, but I managed to keep it open just a crack. The other children watching eagerly with me.

My mom snapped a few necks, and my father sent a few flying through the air. Still they kept coming. A woman and a man then approached Ceciellia. I couldnt see her face to know how she reacted, but then she slapped the man, and head butted the woman.

"You killed my daughter! The mother of your own child!" She yelled at them.

"She was just as pathetic as you," The woman said to Ceciellia.

"You have no room to talk! You're nothing but a filthy whore," Ceciellia said.

"Someone has jealousy issues. He loved me, but couldn't bring himself to let you go. So I made him. I gave him an option. A better option," The woman said.

"He was a husband and a father!" Ceciellia yelled.

"Yes, my husband and children's father. Our daughters were born the same night. We had a family and a life together. One that we lived many years happily. Until, he crossed paths with Kane. He didn't want our daughter being with someone like him. So, Kane did what he did best, and got rid of the problem. I gained the courage to leave and set out for a new path, and told Sophia she could come with me. He had his claws so deep into her delicate skin, she stayed behind with him, even after he killed her father," She explained to Ceciellia.

"So, you figured why stop at him, when you could take the husband of our daughter as well?" She asked the woman.

"Cry me a river. You can't choose who you fall in love with," The woman taunted Ceciellia.

"Well here's something you can choose. Which one of you gets to die first?" Ceciellia asked, as she pulled her crossbow with stakes.

The woman ran, leaving the man standing there, but he wasn't the one to die. Ceciellia aimed the crossbow with one arm, and pulled the trigger. The stake shot through the air, hitting its target. It went straight through her heart, before puncturing the wall. The woman fell to her knees, and Sophia screamed.

"Mother!" She yelled, as she ran to her side.

The man turned and made a run for it as well, only he didn't try to escape. He ran to her side, holding her in his arms. Sophia has tears running down her face, not normal tears. Black tears that matched the color of her eyes.

"Woah, how'd she do that?" Alec asked as he crossed his eyes.

"Would you stop that! It's getting crazy in there. We need to help them!" I said.

"Look what happened last time we tried to help," Ezekiel said.

"Guys something is happening to Emma again!" I said, ignoring the commotion of what's going on in the room on the other side of the door.

All of us children surrounded Emma, trying to help her get through whatever this was. Everyone, except for Lucas. He was more interested in the blood shed happening on the other side.

(Lucas's POV)

I didn't care much about the Emma girl. What really had me curious, was what was happening in the dining room. The things I'm witnessing. My grandmother being shot in the back, while trying to flee. The man she loved, is holding her, but is shot in the back as well. My mother sits silently, her hands shaking in anger. She doesn't move, until my grandmother turns to ashes. Her hand crumbles inside my mother's, as both my grandmother and the man turn to dust. My mother clenches her fist, before standing up, and using her telekinetic abilities to force Ceciellia against the wall.

"It's time to finish you once and for all, sis," My mother said.

"Then just do it! Quit talking and do it!" She yelled at her.

My mom was about to crush her wind pipe, when Alice came in from the side and punched her in the jaw. My mom touched her bleeding lip and laughed hysterically.

"You're going to regret that. I've been holding back for so long, but not anymore. You want to see the real Sophia? I'll give you a show," My mom said, as she raised her arms.

Every glass shattered in the room, and the fire placed blazed with roaring flames. The paintings of the trees, sprouted roots and confined Ceciellia and Alice to the wall. Squeezing them tighter and tighter. I hear one of Alice's bones snap, causing her to scream.

"You bitch, I will kill you!" She yelled.

I rushed into the dining room, and grabbed onto my moms arm.

"No! I saved you! You're my niece. We're family. You can't kill each other," I said.

"These are bad people Lucas. I thought you liked watching others suffer at our own hands?" My mom asked, as she touched my face.

"I don't want to hurt people anymore. They have been showing me everything you and father have done. You care more about them, than you do me!" I said, as I turned to run away.

I could hear my parents both yelling for me, as I ran out of the room. The children were waiting for me. They held me in a group hug. I felt something strange. Like a source of power flow through each of us.

"What was that? Is that what being good feels like?" I asked concerned.

"No, it's our combined powers. Together we can do anything. We are special children. Born from the purest of blood. Together we end this fight, and we take back the future of our people," Fayette, the fairy who blew dust in my face earlier, said.

"My father, though. Everyone says hes a bad man. Doesn't that make me bad too?" I asked, as I looked back through the crack of the door.

"Nobody is born evil, Lucas. It is created. You're father, my grandfather, was an angel, before the fall. He was once called the Morning Star. We're not evil, you dont have to be either," Ezekiel said.

"So, what is the plan? Are you going to kill him?" I asked.

"No, but I know what we need to do," Emma said, as she showed her latest sketch.

It opened my eyes, and I was able to see what she seen. I knew then what had to be done. He needed another time out. To be thrown back into his cage, and think about what he has done. A punishment for all his wrong doings.

"Let's go," I said, as we all filed through the door.

There was so much blood and chaos, I didn't know where to start. So, I searched for the one face, that mattered the most. My father. I found him hovering over a table, with Kira laying on the table under him.

"Takes you back to old times doesn't it?" My father asked her.

She turned her face from him, and tried to reach for something on her leg. I looked at Emma, and she nodded. A distraction, he needed to be distracted.

"Father!" I yelled, causing the whole room to tremble, and the shattered glass to clink together.

His attention now turned towards me. He smirked, and motioned for me to come closer.

"Lucas, so nice of you to join us. I was getting the feeling you were turning soft on me," He said to me.

"I won't let you hurt anymore people. It is not me who is weak, but it is you. You fear others power may be stronger than yours. So, you break and you take every ounce of their fight out of them. Until they shrivel up into a pile of ashes, for you to dispose of when you please. I will not be like you," I said, as I raised my chin.

"You think you and your pathetic little army of children can stop me? Even the great and almighty Kira cant stop me. She's too weak," He said, as he returned his attention to her.

He squeezed her throat a little tighter.

"You can't kill me, Lucifer," She said.

"I know that, but it's still fun to hurt you. I just wish you'd fight back," He said, with a smirk.

"I don't want to hurt you. I love you, but you still betray me," She said.

"I betrayed you? How selfish could you be. You took everything from me, and you had everything. My home, my friends, my family, even my wings. You put me in that dark box, where I'm trapped and forced to do my worst bidding behind the bars of my own fate," He said, before slamming her head on the table a couple times.

I tried to grab his arm, but he pushed me away. My mothers eyes met mine, and she watched closely. Her eyes widened at the sight and sound of my fathers whip. Crack. Crack. Crack. Suddenly, I felt that spark. That's all it took to ignite the flame inside my soul. The last snap the whip made, wrapped around my arm, as I pulled it from his grip.

"Don't challenge me boy!" He yelled, at me.

"Or what, father?" I asked, as I glared at him.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of Kira reaching for the blade on her thigh, but she wasn't quick enough. My father turned towards her, and squeezed her throat as tight as he could with one hand. While he fought for the blade, with the other hand. She dropped the knife, and it clashed on the floor in front of me. In one swift move, I picked it up. My father now staring at me, his skin glowing red like embers of a dying fire.

"Give me the star blade, son. You don't know what it is capable of," He said, as he stumbled off of the table.

"I have a good idea," I said, as he tried to grab me.

I tossed it to Emma, and she tossed it to Kira, who held the blade high into the air. The moon shined through the window, hitting every crystal perfectly, allowing a stream of light to form a portal. In that moment everyone stopped what they were doing, and stared in amazement.

"What have you done? You won't put me back in there!" He said, as he grabbed ahold of me.

"Lucas! No!" My mom screamed, as she held out an arm.

"Let him go!" Emma said, as she stepped forward.

"Or what?" My father asked.

I watched as Emma and the other children closed their eyes and joined hands. They all began to make a humming sound, as if their energy was flowing through them. Kira joined in, along with Celestial, Tara, Aiden, Ali. Soon, Alice and Ceciellia joined as well, after my mother freed them. She was coming for me. To save me.

Suddenly, rapid winds blew heavily against my father and I. It was almost as if a force was pushing us backwards. Closer to the portal of darkness. My mom reached out her hand, while holding onto the table. My father grabbed onto her hand, and squeezed it tightly.

"Why aren't you helping me? Stop them!" He yelled at her.

"You've hurt our family for too long. I will not stand by and watch you ruin my son, by dragging him into that pit of despair. Let go, Lucifer!" She yelled at him.

"Never!" He yelled back at her.

"Then you leave me no choice," She said, as she pulled away from his grip.

She closes her eyes and whispers something underneath her breath. One by one, his fingers begin to snap, and I'm released from his hold. I run to the children and join hands with them. The portal begins to suction everything through.

"You bitch! I always knew you were a traitor! You will burn for this!" He yelled, before letting out a laugh.

The flames of the fire place grew higher and hotter, as if they were from the flames of hells burning river of damned souls. He was drawing the energy of the souls to fight back.

"Everyone hold onto something, and don't let go! He is fighting this, and he is fighting hard. We must fight harder and stronger!" Kira yelled over the raspy winds.

I closed my eyes and concentrated harder. The entire house began to tremble and shake, as it crumbled at the seams. This was it. I watched as my fathers feet lifted off of the ground, and he was pulled into the portal. Before, it could close completely, he managed to grab my mother as she tried to run to me. Her fingertips just barely brushing mine, as she is ripped away from me. The only family I had ever known is now gone.

"Where did it go? Where did it take her?" I asked angrily.

"Lucas, I'm sorry. There is nothing we can do," Kira said, as she touched my shoulder.

I sunk to my knees. This couldn't be how it ends. It has only just begun. My new path. My journey into the light. I will find you mother. If it's the last thing I do. To them this may be a battle victory, but for me, I've lost everything. I will not be an orphan. I will have my revenge, even if I have to kill to get it. Anything to bring you home safe, and out of that monsters clutches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 69 31
"May I?" His voice is hoarse, and I watch as he swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobbing. I hesitate for just a moment before banishing the jumble of...
56.3K 1.3K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
118 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...
1.6K 708 52
"The Only is dead? It's only for those that are powerful enough to know and gullible enough to believe." There were immortals. There were immortals t...