Love Me Lightskin

sl3ts_biddi3s

Aldina Fae Richardson recently changed school due to some...complications. She is now attending a new school... Еще

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 6

326 6 0
sl3ts_biddi3s

Aldina's POV

I wake up to me being snuggled into someone with a hand around my waist and my head in the crook of their neck. I open my eyes a bit more and automatically realize it's Trey. I lift my head a bit to find that all the boys are awake and on their phones till they see me stirring.

"Well if it isn't the lovey princess" says Matteo. I now realize I really have to pee so I try to remove Trey's arm without waking him but I fail miserably as he wakes up and just pulls me back.

"Treeeey i've gotta use the bathroom" , I say in a wining tone.

"Eh well i'm pretty comfortable" , his morning voice was almost enough for me to risk just not peeing. But with that being said he snuggled closer into me. I some how managed to escape after like 5 mins.

I look at the rest of the guys as they sat and watched me struggle. "I hope you guys knows you're all useless."

"Love you too" the three of them say at the same time, but I ignore them and I finally pee.

I walk back in to see that no one has moved so I go to the love sac where Matteo is and annoy him by laying across him.

"Whatcha doing Matty" I smiled innocently as he groans.

"Super cool stuff you wouldn't understand"

"Like sleeping?"

"These are not pijamas!" Me and Matteo started laughing after that, so hard that I started crying. We're such crackheads.

Once i'm done laughing I walk back over to Trey and his bed as he lays on his stomach while on his phone. I go up to him and lay on his back and peek over his shoulder to find that he's playing games.

" For someone everyone is intimidated by, y'all are a bunch of dorks"

" Fuck you too then" Issac says. I ignore and go back to bothering Trey and look back at him to see him smiling. So I put my fingers into both of his dimples .

" Why?"

"Because I can...Trey Treyyy" I begin laughing as he scolds me.

"What do you want to eat princess"

"First of all I don't care, Second why everyone keep calling me princess?" I sit up on the bed and cross my arms and pout.

"Because you're the only girl in the group making you said princess" Eli says as he walks over and sits on the bed. " Whatever" I mumble under my breathe.

" Y'all wanna go get breakfast" Trey said

" Duhhhh what type of question is that" Matteo replies as we all agree as well.

"Ok we gonna get dressed, you wanna go to your house and get changed Dina?"

"Yuperoonies"

After that they all took turns going in to the bathroom to get changed and once they were done we went to the car and I got to sit in the front as Trey was driving because he insisted I do so. As we were driving he caught me staring at him and he smiled.

"See sum u like Dina or do you stare at everyone"

" Like you don't know your hot already"

"So you admit that I'm hot" I stare him directly in the eyes as we're at a stop light and lean forward a bit while tilting my head.

"Did I stutter?" but before we got to close the light turned green and I pulled away.

"Thank the lords, I almost lost all my innocence" Issac said as he began to fake cry with Eli and Matteo consoling him as he does. "It's ok Issac, we'll get through this together."

" Please I doubt you have even a little innocence left"

" You don't know that" he pouted and I just laughed as we pulled up to my house.

I quickly ran in and my parents of course were at work. I went up stairs and threw on a new outfit. A tube top, jeans and white slide on vans. For my hair I just put some product in and wore my natural curls. Once I was done I grabbed my all white mini backpack and ran back outside and hopped back into the car, we chatted and laughed as we headed to Denny's to get breakfast.

We arrived at Denny's and as I got out and I jumped onto Matteo's back and he started running until we were down the street.

"Matteo get your ass back over here!" Trey shouted from by the car as Matteo headed back over to him. I was just laughing the whole time till we got back over to them.

Trey had walked over to me and Matteo and once I got off Matteo's back he swung this arm around my shoulders and we headed in with the guys on our trail.

" Hello how can I help you" the girl who looks to be around our age if not a year or two older says as she eye rapes not just Trey but every single one of the boys. All the other guys I didn't care about how she looked at them but with Trey I did...weird but again we gon ignore that.

" Yeah this is what we not gon do" I say after only a couple seconds as Trey looks at me amused but the others looked confused. "Can we get a table now." She look at me with a daring look with a bit of surprise, "Right this way" she said as I gave her a fake smile and she reciprocated but I literally couldn't care less I just wanted to eat.

Once we were seated I told her to get us a new waiter.

"Why you ask for a different waiter?" Issac had asked me and we sat down and I opened my menu.

" With the attitude I was giving her, I would prefer if I didn't get my food spat in"

"Yea why did you do that anyway" Trey asked looking as amused as ever probably thinking that I'll lie about why but that's not me.

"She was looking at you for too long in my opinion" he then looked shocked as he shook his head lowly chuckling.

"Ok Dina being all bold and shit" Eli said as he gives me a high five from the left side of the table as we're at a corner booth making a half circle.

" A little sum sum you know" we all started laughing and continued looking at the menu until the waiter came and took our orders. He shortly came back with our drinks, mine being orange juice.

"So what we going today?" Issac ask after he drinks he's sprite.

"Ion know bout y'all but i'm doing Aldina." Trey looks at me lifting his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

"Who ever told you that was lying but anyways"

"Damn Trey....got rejected? welp boys lets head on out, there's no hope for us." Matteo says.

"Leave poor trey trey alone" , I say as I pinch Trey's cheeks.

"Ow ow ow."

"Stop being a big old baby." I say as I kiss the cheek I just pinched and he looks at me like a boy at the candy store, boy was it cute too. That's when the food had cake with my salted caramel and banana cream pancakes.

The boys get omelettes but trey got biscuits and gravy. As I see this I put my fork in his plate and take a bite and after that I go to Matteo who is sitting next to me and take a bite of his omelette.

"Thank you I say with a mouth full of food"

"It's not like I had a choice" Matteo says as he looks grumpy Trey said he didn't care though. So I offer Matteo a bite of my pancakes that he so graciously accepts.

Half way through eating we still don't know what we gon do afterwards. "So what we doing" all the boys are finished eating except Eli so we wait for him.

"Ion know what you wanna do princess?" Trey ask as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"We can....go to the mall?"

"I don't really care" Issac says.

"Ok mr cool, or we can go to the nail salon and you guys can get your nails done one while I get my nails done" They all looked at me wide eyed.

" With color?!?" Trey seemed frightened

"Oh my gosh no." I grabbed Treys hands and inspected them.

"Nope, just won't do." I gave him his hand back and pulled out 50 dollars out my wallet and handed it to Trey but it handed it right back and pulled his wallet out.

"I got it"

"You sure? I can make for at lest my half."

"Aldina" he looked at me as he helped me out the booth as everyone else was heading out the door.

" I said I got it" I reached and grabbed my hand as we walked to the front and paid. Once that was done we headed back to his car and I gave him the directions to the nail salon. Hehehe

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Intoxicating Nani🦋

Художественная проза

276K 4.5K 48
Rosalina, 24 year old whose family was just killed by her abusive Fiancé, escapes to New York where she gets sent to live with old best friend and Ma...
Why Me ✔️ Elizabeth

Любовные романы

81.8K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
Russian Mafia Tsar [18+] rj7654

Любовные романы

176K 3.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
290K 7.2K 29
Highest Ranking In Short Story #24 (Tuesday, May 9) Read "Kissing Hayes" before reading this book. This is a sequel. |Previously known as "My Favori...