The Villainess will rule the...

By tasnuvat

A girl with a cruel fate reincarnates in another fantasy world based on her favourite otome game. Will she su... More

Previous life
Reincarnation
Character Introduction Part 1 (Windsor family)
Character Introduction Part 2
Character Introduction Part 3
Plot of the game
New beginning
Guilty
Library
My Charms
Author's Note
Magic
Who is giggling?
Fairy?
Bloom
Magical mess
I see that I'm Icy❄️
'Family'
Magic tutor
Charles POV
Birthday party part 2
Birthday party part 3
A/N❤️
Birthday Party Part 4
Meeting with 'the KING'
Rośe Manoban
Angel or a Devil in disguise?
Trapped?
Prince charming
Strongest
Fairy tale Guild
Fated Encounter?
Dragon!?!
Viola
First day at the Academy
First Battle(Academy)
Actions speak louder than voice
Confrontation
A/N💖

Birthday party part 1

7.9K 253 47
By tasnuvat

Age: 6 years

Its been three years since I've started to learn magic with Charles.I've improved a lot...like a lot.And I have a great amount of mana flowing through my body.I have polished my etiquette,learned about 12 languages,Different cultures,histories of different countries.I'm thoroughly polishing myself...but this time its not for others acknowledgement its for myself because I think these knowledge will help me in my future.
I've learned playing different instruments as well.And I've mastered dancing.I hope I'm prepared.
This time I'm 6 years old.My parents are going to let me have my debut through my birthday celebration.In this birthday all the capture targets are going to come.We will all meet eachother.

I'm excited but I'm nervous as hell.I'm thinking of befriending all the capture targets.I won't be too close to them nor too distant.This way I think I can avoid my destruction.I hope everything will go well.

Another fact is that my father wanted to inform the royal family of my magic powers.But due to my constant pestering my doting father gave in.Nobody till now knows that I can use magic since I was 3 years old.Its only one year before most children will awaken their magic powers.I'm going to pretend that I've awakened with them.Its a great plan isn't it???

My maids have started to dress me up.They are doing their best so that I look the prettiest.I have instructed them to give me a simple look.I don't want to attract too much attention.

I wore a blue dress that complemented my eyes.I did a bun and used flowers from my garden to decorate my bun.My face literally looks like I'm blushing.Its all thanks to the hardwork of the maids.

Belle's look for her birthday:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
250K 24.5K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...