My Fake Boyfriend (EDITING)

By meowdilemma

Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3.1K 86 2
By meowdilemma

Tina:

September 26, 2012 (Day 16)

I came home from school, The only thing I was thinking about was Danny. I was thinking about Danny so much he was all I was talking about. Amy even told me to shut it, she said I'm becoming that clingy girlfriend that makes her whole existence about her boyfriend. It's weird Danny's not even my boyfriend imagine what it will be like when I have a real boyfriend.

The more I try not to think about Danny the harder it is. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath but nothing change I was still thinking about Danny. But this time I was thinking about kissing him.

Those kisses weren't just kisses. I enjoyed them, way more than I than I should. I shook my head why can't I just let this kiss go?

I need to see Danny I just need to be near him again. Even if isn't for the bet I enjoyed his company. I got dressed I put on a pair of acid wash jeans and a black crop top. I grabbed a black vest. I removed my hair from a ponytail and shook my hair until it looked decent. I nodded at my reflection in my mirror, "I look decent" I told myself before I left I walked crossed the street and banged on his door.h

A curvy brunette woman wearing a pencil skirt and a white button down shirt. Her skin was brown and she had a curly afro. Her curls were beautiful, "hey sweetie" she greeted. I waved at the lady "Hi"

I looked at her confused, who the hell was this woman, is this Danny's mother? I don't know much about his family expect that his father cheated on his mom. "Um is Danny home?" I asked. She shook her head, "no just his father?"

A tall man walked towards the door. He looked just like Danny but an older version of course. This must be Danny's father. I stood up straight I wanted his father to like me. I don't know why but I wanted to leave a good impression.

"Excuse me who the hell are you?" he spat. The women faced him, "we talked about this you need to be nicer to people" she said removing a bottle of beer out his hand. I swallowed was Danny's father drunk?

"What do you want?" he repeated. "I came to see-"

"Lenny, oh you're his girlfriend"

"Danny" I corrected. "No, I'm a friend"

He dad laughed, "I'm not stupid I know Danny has a girlfriend that he never wants to bring over here," he told me.

"Come in" he smiled. I entered their living room and sat on the couch. "I'll be back I need to take a call," the women said going upstairs. "How long have you've been together?" he asked. I shook my head, "sir were not together I'm his friend" I explained.

He groaned, he was clearly annoyed, "I want to know about my son Lenny"

"Danny" I corrected again. "You don't have to lie if you're dating him-"

"We're just friends" I yelled. He shut his jaw, that was rude I never raise my voice at adults but this man. I don't like him he's a drunk and from what I've seen a bad father.

"It's okay, I'll come back for Danny," I said standing up. He grabbed my arm. "Not so quick" he yelled.

I struggled to release my arm. "Don't you ever in your life raise your voice at me got it?" he yelled before as he threw me on the couch. "What the fuck?" Danny yelled.

We both turned and saw Danny standing there. He dropped his bag and stared at us. "

"Your friend here," the man said. "Dad get the fuck off her" Danny demanded. "Relax we were just talking" he laughed.

"Dad I swear to god if you don't let go of her right now" he father grip tightened against my arm.

"You'll what?" he threatened. I could feel my arm lose circulation. "How drunk are you asshole she's not a stripper she's a fucking teenager!" He yelled.

"His father frowned, "you think I was trying to sleep with her? I know she's a teenager that's disgusting son you think I would do something like that?" he said hurt.

Danny glared at him, "when your drunk your violent and starve me there's nothing your not capable of"

The stared at each other for a couple of minutes before he stood up, his grip was still on my arm, he threw me into Danny.

I crashed into Danny and he held on to me. I was so scared, Danny father was a drunk and who knew what he was capable of even Danny didn't underestimate him. Danny placed his hand on my face as he lifted my face so I was looking at him. I nodded at him.

"Come on," he said grabbing my hand. We went to his room he closed the door behind us.

He started running his hands through this hair and began pacing back and forth. "Why the fuck are you in my house?" he demanded.

"I I..... wanted to you" is all I could manage to say. I never saw Danny so mad at me before.

I bit my lip, "I'm sorry" I finally said.

He glared at me. "I don't let anyone in my house why the fuck would I let you in?" He asked himself as he paced.

I hate when he gets like this "You really have to curse" I yelled back. we literally just talked about this two days ago. Is it really that hard not to swear?

"I'm pissed what the fuck you expect!" He yelled back. He was extremely close to me now. I was a little intimidated and turn on by this.

I stood up and crossed my arms "there are other words in the freaking dictionary!" I shouted back at him.

His eyes widen I don't know if it was because I cursed at him or got all up in his face like that.

Danny rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. I stared at him seeing him mad and deep breathing like that was so freaking hot.

"Next time don't show up to my house without warning me first!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes I was going to tell him that I wanted to ask him something but instead, all I did was stare at his lips.

"Well. " I said trying to formulate a sentence.

"Well? That's it? after all the yelling thats your response!" Danny shouted. I didn't know Danny's father was abusive, I didn't know he starved him. I tried to swallow but my throat was dry. When Danny first came over he went to my kitchen and I called him out on it. I never knew how bad things were at home. I regret yelling at him that day, I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

He hugged me back tighter. "I'm sorry," I said. He laid his chin on my head. "Danny I just wanted to talk to you, I never would have walked inside if I knew about your father" I explained. He removed his chin and I looked up at him.

He licked his bottom lip, he was still furious.

"Danny.." I said leaning in.

"Yes?"

I grabbed him by his collar and kissed him. Danny placed his hand on my face and kissed me back. I didn't want to stop kissing him. I'm addicted to kisses, and I didn't care anymore I know it was wrong, and stupid.

Undoubtedly stupid...

He kissed me back harder. I tugged him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me until I was against his wall. Danny gripped my hips, I love when he touched me, my hands ran through his medium length hair.

After watching him run his hands through his hair it was my turn and it was so smooth just as I imagined it.

His hands started moving to my butt. But he stopped and put them back on my lips. I removed my hands from his hair and placed his hands over my butt letting him know it was okay.

That was all he needed because he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I couldn't believe what was happening but I didn't want it to stop.

He walked me to his bed without breaking our kiss. He laid on top of me and rubbed his hands under my shirt, just when I thought it would never end his phone went off. He stopped and grabbed his phone.

"Shit," he said getting off of me. I frowned, I wanted him back but he answered the call. I heard a female voice on the phone. I knew It had to be Kiki. I could feel the tears started to come. I sniffed and closed my eyes.

I begged myself not to cry, grow some balls Tina you're not his girlfriend you have no reason to be upset. "Okay bye," he said hanging up the phone.

He ran his hands through his hair. He looked stunned, he's probably was trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Who was that?" I stupidly asked. "Kiki, she wants to hang out, " he said. "Damn" I mumbled. He looked at me "What?" he asked.

"Oh nothing," I said hugging my knees. "I've got to go" I frowned. I don't want to be here anymore it's bad enough I just kissed Danny again. He's in a relationship I have no right to kiss him unless it's oft the bet. I started to leave his room when he yelled out "Tina wait."

I turned to face him, "Yes?"

"I'm sorry," he said. I squinted what is he sorry for I'm the one who kissed him. "For..."

"For cursing you out like that, I've never invited a girl over before I'm pretty sure you see why," He said removing his shirt.

My eyes widen, what the hell? I'm still turned on from making out with him why is he taking off his shirt. "What are you doing?" I blushed. "I'm going to get a shirt I'm going to shower before I meet up with Kiki?" He said walking to his dresser.

"So wait, Kiki's never been inside your house?"

"No, "Definitely not her she so judgemental, her's life perfect she wouldn't understand my damage life" he explained.

"So are your parents together?" I asked. "No, my dad was unfaithful to my mother so... " he paused.

"She left him." he finally said. "When I was twelve I walked in on my dad with his co-worker he told me not to tell so I never did and one day my mom found out." He shook his head, "I was a child then I didn't know he was cheating on my mom if I did I was have told her.

"So she divorced him?" I asked.

He opened the drawer and searched for a shirt "Yes and that same week she died in a car accident" he agonized. "I'm so sorry," I frowned.

"It happened a long time ago I'm over it" he shrugged, I stared at him I know he's sad why is he acting like it's not a big deal it is. If he said he can cry, what does he thinking showing emotion like sadness makes him less masculine.

"It's okay to be sad Danny-"

"I said I'm fine" he barked. I jumped a little, "whatever" I turned to head out the door. "Tina wait"here pated. I rolled my eyes and faced him again.

"I'm sorry I'm such an asshole," he said staring at the floor. I sighed and walked over to him. "You don't have to hide how you feel around me where friends okay?" He sighed, "okay."

"Well I got to go," I said. "You just got here?" he pointed out.

"Yeah, but you hate people in your house, remember?" I teased. He let out a small laugh, "well you're already here," he said. I smiled, he clearly wanted me to hang out for a bit. "You want me to stay don't you?" I asked.

He stayed quiet. "No" he mumbled. I was smiling from ear to ear. "Hell yeah you do admit it," I said poking his abs.

He tried to hide his smile. "No" I continued to poke his abs. He dropped his shirt and picked me up. I laughed "Stop stop" He put me down and I leaped up into the air to grab his head in a headlock.

He grabbed me by the waist and we both fall. I led right to a sitting position. I leaned back laughing. "Your an idiot" I joked.

"Don't be a sore loser" he teased.

"That's cute but I clearly won," I said. He shook his head, I playfully shoved him. He garbed my hands and started tickling me with his free hand. I began to laugh uncontrollably. I fell on my back. He pinned me down, I tried to knock him off but he wasn't even moving.

"Geez why are you so strong" I mumbled.

I stuck out my tongue as I struggled. "What the hell?" A female voice yelled. We both turned. I know that face Kiki.

"Danny who's this!?" she yelled. Danny got off of me. I never really looked at her, she was hot no wonder why he liked her. Shoot, I liked her better than me. I got up and dust myself off. "Um, before you get mad at Danny you-" I was slapped crossed the face before I could face.

I defiantly deserved that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
380K 8.7K 42
Ava moved from a small town in Minnesota to a busy town in California. Soon after her move, she meets the towns "Bad Boy." Will she be able to resist...
4.6K 910 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...