Addiction | Akalynn

By StreetArtistAkali

The Diva Evelynn has always had a craving for cigarettes. They put her adult mind at ease whenever she brough... More

Preview :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you (>ω<)
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thanks and what comes next
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

2.8K 86 18
By StreetArtistAkali

  Almost an entire year went by as Akali nor Evelynn could seem to find each other.

Neither had forgotten each other, that single night at the bar lingering in Evelynn's mind whenever she lit a cigarette. 

It was now Autumn, the air was brisk as yards and streets were covered with leaves.

Continuing her life, Evelynn managed to enter a prestigious college despite her attitude towards most things in life. 

Today was a new day, she barely talked to anyone anymore. Maybe college would change that.

Evelynn had left her house, a large bag at her hip, magenta hair in French braids.

Her amber eyes look towards the clouded sky, The Diva hoping it wouldn't rain on her first day of college. 

Rummaging through her bag, she saw the same hat belonging to Akali resting at the bottom in almost perfect condition. 

Ripping her gaze from the cap, Eve grabbed what she needed.

Removing her hand from inside her school bag she put a pair of sunglasses on the bridge of her nose and sighed.

The female examined herself in the glass window. She was dressed in Black jeans and a soft white Winter coat with a tank top underneath.

Evelynn began walking down the sidewalk, Sipping a cup of coffee in her hand as she put in a pair of wireless earbuds. 

After walking for half an hour, Evelynn finally arrived at the dormitories. Searching for her number she finally set eyes on a door with the same number on the key she grasped in her palm. 

Taking a deep breath, Evelynn unlocked the door and turned the handle unveiling what would be her home away from home.

The floors were cherry tree wood while the front before her was similar to a small living room.

Nothing but a rug, small loveseat, coffee table, and a TV.

The Diva stepped inside, hearing music behind one of the closed doors.

The thought of her new roommate being Akali made her laugh in her mind.

Shrugging off the idea of such a thing, Evelynn went to the second bedroom that already had most things the average person in college would need. A desk, bed and a dresser for her clothes, Even a sliding door closet. 

"This is my home now I guess."

The female tossed her bags into her bed, ignoring the person's music.

After 30 minutes of setting down her things and unpacking her room almost looked completely different.

The once bland room had a color combination of red and purple.

Her curtains were a dark red, Evelynn's bed covered in a purple sheet and blanket. 

Her pale wooden floor was covered with a light grey rug.

Evelynn sat at her desk, She was satisfied with the major changes to her room.

Her amber eyes examined the desk. On display was the hat Akali left behind last year.

A question lingered in her mind; Why did this girl affect her so much? Having only met once, Was she really worth thinking about?

Shaking her head, she lifted up the hat, brushing her fingers across the rim with a smile.

Unexpectedly her door quickly opened, A high-pitched voice followed.

"Hello, Roommate!!" 

The short female cheered happily.

Evelynn put the hat down in quick haste as she turned around to face the new roommate who she might be able to get along with.

Her amber eyes gazed upon an even shorter female than herself. The girl had shoulder-length dyed hair and smelt strongly of perfume.

She was dressed in a green crop top that hung loosely on her shoulders and a pair of denim shorts.

Evelynn quickly put the hat back into place, sighing softly. 

"Please don't be so loud." The diva rubbed her temples.

The now curious girl gave a grin as she looked up at the Magenta-haired adult. 

"My name is Neeko Vastaya, A girl with a love for nature!" Her slender arms reached towards an item on Evelynn's desk, Neekos Golden eyes locking onto a pair of aviators with reddish-purple lenses.

"Can I have these?" 

Evelynn felt her frustration rise, She wanted a calm and collected roommate.

"First of all, Hell no. Also, my name is Evelynn." She scoffs, yanking her sunglasses from the reach of the young girl.

The girl flopped onto the rug with a dramatic sigh escaping her pink lips.

Neeko blinked and let out a long sigh before standing up, adjusting her attire, and holding out a hand. 

"Let's start over, I'm Neeko."

Evelynn raised an eyebrow, shaking the female's hand.

"I'm Evelynn, My major is musical arts."

The once chaotic atmosphere had vanished as Neeko was now calm which was good enough for the Diva.

"I'm doing Botany," Neeko said with a cheerful grin, her golden eyes examining the room belonging to the Diva. She noted the many different things.

A guitar was hanging above Evelynn's bed while her desk wasn't just covered in school supplies, a Laptop and a mirror sat upon the desk.

Meanwhile, Evelynn was continuing to organize her room, sitting on her bed.

"Why did you choose music?" Asked the curious girl.

The diva looked up, shaking her head. 

"It's fun." She said plainly.

Evelynn was lying straight through her teeth. To the silent and collected Diva, music was something that spoke to the soul. 

She never joined a high school band due to the lack of freedom so she wrote songs and tried playing the guitar in most of her free time.

Her taste in music was a complete mix due to whatever song suited her emotions at the time.

Neeko frowned, clearing her throat.

"I'm doing botany due to my love of plants." She said proudly.

"Interesting." Evelynn laid back on her bed.

"Listen, can we talk later? I'm really tired and could use a nap."

Neeko began heading for the door.

"Of course, friend."

The curious girl exited the room and shut the door.

A sigh of relief escaped through the Diva's lips as she laid back, slipping off her outer clothing until she was down to her purple sports bra and a pair of female gym shorts.

Evelynn escaped into the warmth of the covers, her tense body relaxing in an instant as she tugged the silk-like blanket over her head.

Opening her eyes, Evelynn was sitting on a bench in the courtyard of the college campus.

She looked down at herself, a baggy T-shirt and jeans. With a huff, Eve pushed up her glasses. 

The diva took a long drag from her cigarette before tossing and stomping it into the pavement.

In the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar hat laying by the tree, Her hat to be exact.

With a shrug, the Diva lifted herself up and began walking towards the personal treasure belonging to her. 

Upon reaching the clothing item beside the Cherry blossom tree she itched her fingertips towards the rim to pick it up.

A pale hand clasped around the hat, their nails were clear but had quite the shine.

"Here it is!" A familiar voice said, going past the tree. 

Clad in a pair of denim jeans and a zipped jacket the female before the Diva was none other than Akali herself.

"Thank you for trying to pick it up whoever yo-"

.

.

Complete silence.

.

.

"Eve..?" The shorter girl spoke up.

Evelynn's heart raced frantically, Feeling as if it was about to explode. Her breathing was shaky as she put on the biggest grin ever.

"In the flesh."

Akali in the blink of an eye latched onto Evelynn, Laughter echoing through the courtyard. 

"I can't believe it's you!" The female shouted happily.

"Why didn't we find each other sooner?" Evelynn returned the hug before removing the redhead from her arms.

"When I got kicked out of the bar, My parents restricted me from almost everything. But now they went back over the country and I got to go back here!" She said proudly, playing with her hair.

"What for?" Evelynn asked, reaching for her box of cigarettes as it was apparently now gone.

Akali sat on the bench, eagerly patting the spot next to her. "Music industry and if I could find you!" 

Evelynn rolled her eyes playfully. This girl managed to tug on the strings of her heart in a strange way even during their first meeting over a year ago. 

Akali ran her hands through her hair before placing her beloved collector's edition hat onto her head.

"I thought I kept that at my new dorm." Eve crossed her arms, confused.

"What do you mean? I've always had this hat on me after we met. Wake up, Eve."

'Wake up...' Evelynn thought, Blinking once she awoke from her pleasant dream.

The Diva was drenched in sweat, panting softly she rose from her bed after throwing the blankets away from her body.

Frantically she grabbed a bottle of water, popped the cap, and began to quickly drink.

Her eyes darted towards the other side of the desk. Akalis long lost item was still there. She'd let out a long sigh of relief. It really WAS a dream.

After depositing the plastic bottle into her small waste bin, the Diva reached into her drawer and grabbed a small cup of coffee grounds, and placed it into the one-cup coffee maker.

Evelynn lifted up another water bottle, filling the device to the desired height. Grabbing a travel cup and placing it under, she turned it on and relaxed into her chair. Evelynn tried resisting the urge to smoke.

As she gripped the edge of the wooden desk, she used her other hand to wipe the sweat from her face.

Upon the ding that her cup was ready, Evelynn began to strip bare, the cold refreshing air hitting her skin.

Her crisp fingertips brushed across the closet doors as she slid them open.

Her amber eyes glowed in the lamp light while reaching for a pair of denim black jeans, a white long sleeve V-neck shirt, and lingerie.

Evelynn had quickly finished putting on her clothing and lifted her cup of plain black coffee, sipping it gently while the scalding hot liquid came in contact with her delicate tongue.

She smiled in satisfaction before wrapping a scarf around her neck and heading out of the dormitories.

Evelynn was in desperate need of clearing her head, She would probably smoke once more like always.

Her Withdrawal continued to grow harder to resist, she drank more of her coffee to keep her mind on the burning pain she didn't mind at all.

The Diva made her way through the narrow corridors with a sigh before finally reaching a bundle of sunlight.

Evelynn was in the middle of campus, with many park-like paths going across the ground and a grand steel water fountain in the middle.

Planting herself onto a wooden bench, everything felt like her dream from before. The only difference was her current amount of stress. 

That dream wasn't supposed to happen, Nor did she want to relive it. 

The diva bit her now chapped lips in the Autumn air. She couldn't take such an idea in her head.

The once calm Evelynn was having an internal crisis since she was taught that dreams often meant signs of things yet to come.

"Heads up!" A high-pitched female voice called out.

Before Evelynn could react she was nailed in the forehead by a Frisbee.

"Go check on her, Akali!" Another voice said.

In an instant, Evelynn felt her heart stop. Not possible, She couldn't actually be here. 

Evelynn pinched her wrist with a wince.

The girl was closing the distance between them to rush to her aid.

Evelynn's breath hitched in her throat. 

It was her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 is here! AHHH, I hope you're all enjoying this story as much as I am.  Peace out for now my fellow K/DA fans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 893 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
145K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
30.4K 986 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
2.8K 62 19
Hi everyone💖. This is my first ever story Everlasting friendship. It is about y/n, a 16 year old girl who accidentally meets one of the K/DA members...