Simple Things||Harry Holland

Por neverlandhiraeth

It is quite simple really, Harry Holland and Essie Mulligan met through Instagram, you know, it's quite clich... Más

Main Cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
Please Read

78

405 18 0
Por neverlandhiraeth

Essie and Adam spent the day in town. The latter wanted Essie to take her mind off of everything and just be herself, a teenager, because it may be one of the last times she will be able to. The each bought new clothes, tried on hundreds of outfits and ate a ton of food. So much so Adam joked that it wasn't a real baby forming in her stomach but a food baby. Was it bad that Essie momentarily (one a smidge of a second) wished it was? Perhaps then everything would be normal again, her cousin wouldn't hate her and neither would her brother. She believed entirely that they hated her, that she was a disappointment to them. And what was the most basic but highly popular thing for a teenage girl to do during a breakdown?

Dye her hair.

In the salon Essie stared at Adam through the mirror. He was all for her shaking up her look a bit and he could not wait to see her new look. Especially with the new outfits she bought hoping to get as much wear out of them before she started showing, plus she ought a few oversize bits just to be ready.

Hours later and it was done. Ginger hair isn't the easiest colour to dye but it happened. And she was glad she liked it because it wasn't cheap at all. And neither will it be to keep the colour going.

"What do you think?" She asked Adam.

"Great, Hun," he replied, "I barely recognise you."

"Shut up, you've seen me like this before!"

"And? I have a selective memory."

"Whatever."

* * *

🖤 liked by harryholland64, tomholland2013 and 24,218 others

essiemulligan99: she back and blonde 💛

View all comments

awae_fan whoa ❣️❣️

veronicalodge dang mami

slvtherins_ dumb blonde

essiemulligan99 suck yourself @slvtherins_

harryholland64 ❤️

harryholland64 wait

harryholland64 where r u????

Fra_M97 answer your phone!

lifeisaloha 👀😍

Zendaya holy shittttt gurlll you looking 🔥🔥🔥

* * *

Harry Holland 🧡
Essie where are you??

Harry Holland 🧡
Essie I'm worried

Harry Holland 🧡
You look gorgeous btw

Harry Holland 🧡
Please

Harry Holland 🧡
Answer

Harry Holland 🧡
Me

Harry Holland 🧡
Please babe x

Harry Holland 🧡
Esme please you're
worrying everyone

Harry Holland 🧡
Just a little message
please I just want to
know that you're okay

"Essie message him. You're pregnant with his baby, just ring him and tell him you're with me." Said Adam as he read the messages over her shoulder.

"But he'll tell everyone else and then they will come to get me. I'm not prepared to face them again."

"Hun, just talk to him and tell him not to tell shone else where you are. Just let him know you're safe and not alone."

Essie sighed knowing that he was right. She picked up the phone and waited for Harry to answer. It had just started to ring and he picked up right away. "Fucking hell babe, where are you?" Harry practically yelled down the phone but his voice was filled with care.

"I'm fine, Harry, if I tell you please don't tell anyone else."

"Why, Esme? Everyone is worried."

"Please, Harry, or I won't say anything to you. I can't be with them right now, it's too stressful."

"I promise, darling."

"I'm with Adam," Adam said hello for Harry to know that she wasn't lying.

"Thank God. Look, Haz is just worried about your health and so is your brother. It hasn't been long since you bloody stopped breathing and lost your pulse! It's understandable why they're worried, so am I. Esme, please go home, even if you take Adam with you, you need to be with your family."

"Can I come to you?"

"What?"

"Can I come to you? I don't want to be at home."

"Of course, Essie, I'll let mum and dad know that you'll be staying soon, and I'll make sure they won't tell your family. Just please message them to say that you're safe. Or I'll do it. They just need some sort of information."

Harry and Essie continued to talk for a while and then the call ended. Adam had already loaded up google for Essie to buy place tickets and he brought some too to go and visit Bobby, his boyfriend who lived near to Tom, Tuwaine and Harrison. It was the late evening when the pair arrived at the airport and boarded a plane to England.

Family 🤡
[includes 43 people]

Esmerelda 🧡
I'm safe. Stop
worrying.

Seamus 👌🏻
Get your arse home
young lady 🤬

Harrison 🤠
Essie I'm
Sorry please
come home so
we can talk x

Fra 🎶
Essie please
come home x

Grandpa William 👴🏻
Esmerelda please
return home x

Nanny Aisling 👵🏻
where are you??!

Prosper 🕶
GET HOME NOW

Mammy Nancy 🙈
darling please come
home x

Esmerelda 🧡
No.

* * *

"I'll see you around, Essie, just text me when you're with the others, Bobby's parents are here." Essie and Adam hugged goodbye and Adam left the airport and the girl alone.

Essie went to click on Harry's name to ring him to say she had landed but something was stopping her. She wanted to throw up every time her thumb neared the call icon and she's just couldn't do so. Instead she clicked on someone else's name.

"Hello?"

"Can I stay with you for a bit?" She asked.

"You're in England?" They questioned.

"Yes. I just arrived at the airport." Said Essie, sipping a bottle of water she bought.

"I'll be there as soon as possible."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
119K 1.7K 14
you know you love him too (new imagines the 1st of every month) Highest Ranking: #1 in HarryHolland
183K 2.6K 69
Younger sister of Tom, Sam and Harry and older sister to Paddy. Only daughter of Nicola and Dominic Holland. Katie Holland is an actor, singer, mode...
580 61 48
Young Genevieve Grant embarks on a journey around Europe with her three best friends, unbeknownst to the fact that her life was about to change becau...