78

Essie and Adam spent the day in town. The latter wanted Essie to take her mind off of everything and just be herself, a teenager, because it may be one of the last times she will be able to. The each bought new clothes, tried on hundreds of outfits and ate a ton of food. So much so Adam joked that it wasn't a real baby forming in her stomach but a food baby. Was it bad that Essie momentarily (one a smidge of a second) wished it was? Perhaps then everything would be normal again, her cousin wouldn't hate her and neither would her brother. She believed entirely that they hated her, that she was a disappointment to them. And what was the most basic but highly popular thing for a teenage girl to do during a breakdown?

Dye her hair.

In the salon Essie stared at Adam through the mirror. He was all for her shaking up her look a bit and he could not wait to see her new look. Especially with the new outfits she bought hoping to get as much wear out of them before she started showing, plus she ought a few oversize bits just to be ready.

Hours later and it was done. Ginger hair isn't the easiest colour to dye but it happened. And she was glad she liked it because it wasn't cheap at all. And neither will it be to keep the colour going.

"What do you think?" She asked Adam.

"Great, Hun," he replied, "I barely recognise you."

"Shut up, you've seen me like this before!"

"And? I have a selective memory."

"Whatever."

* * *

🖤 liked by harryholland64, tomholland2013 and 24,218 others

essiemulligan99: she back and blonde 💛

View all comments

awae_fan whoa ❣️❣️

veronicalodge dang mami

slvtherins_ dumb blonde

essiemulligan99 suck yourself @slvtherins_

harryholland64 ❤️

harryholland64 wait

harryholland64 where r u????

Fra_M97 answer your phone!

lifeisaloha 👀😍

Zendaya holy shittttt gurlll you looking 🔥🔥🔥

* * *

Harry Holland 🧡
Essie where are you??

Harry Holland 🧡
Essie I'm worried