๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

By uwu_gyu

[completed] [half-unedited] โ€ข ๐•๐•–๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•™๏ฟฝ... More

note
tolerance | one
tolerance | two
tolerance | three
tolerance | four
tolerance | five
tolerance | 5.2
tolerance | six
tolerance | seven
tolerance | eight
tolerance | nine
tolerance | ten
tolerance | 10: s.c.
tolerance | eleven
tolerance | twelve
tolerance | thirteen
tolerance | fourteen
tolerance | fifteen
tolerance | sixteen
tolerance | seventeen
tolerance | eighteen
tolerance | nineteen
tolerance | twenty
tolerance | twenty-one
tolerance | twenty-two
tolerance | twenty-three
tolerance | twenty-five
tolerance | epilogue
author's note
alternate ending | one
alternate ending | two
special chapter | one
special chapter | two

tolerance | twenty-four

1.4K 47 29
By uwu_gyu

chapter twenty-four: no one would know, if no one would say

{ third }

jeonghan was really bothered about the decision he made a few minutes ago. talking to both of the people he love and loved, yes past tense, wasn't actually a good idea.

he was at the lobby of the hotel they were staying at. he wasn't actually caring about his surroundings anymore, intimately focusing on the storm that was about to set upon his life.

maybe its time for his life to have a big turn.

he was nervously sitting on a sofa and was waiting for nothing but mingyu, eventually, decided to show up and talk to him.

"hyung, i actually think they're gonna go about it now. they'll both be here in two minutes."

"two min- what?!"

mingyu nodded with a face agreeing to the statement. jeonghan's heart never pounded like this before, not even his first time being fucked by seongcheol. it wasn't like this fast. maybe nervous was even an understatement. he was literally cursing at himself every second that have passed.

after ten minutes of the nail biting and everything he had done. he forgot to pray to jisoos, that everything should be in line for him today.

unluckily he wasn't very certain what was gonna happen, until two infamous silhouettes showed up in front of his eyes. he was astounded and his heart stopped as he saw the two walking towards him.

"lets go somewhere private." joshua spoke inviting jeonghan.

there was jeonghan, still astounded joshua flicked at his eyes and it actually worked jeonghan was conscious again. while in the other hand, seongcheol, was still feeling guilty with what happened after what they did last night. the very awkward air was continually engulfed, it went on along with the elevator which they had an unbearable silence inside.

jeonghan was tiptoeing up and down repeatedly trying to ignore the nervousness inside of him. but instead, it just made him a lot more nervous. so he decided to stop.

the elevator they went on stopped on the floor where seongcheol's room was, same floor as joshua and jeonghan's.

to be honest, jeonghan didn't expect it to be this serious. he wasn't even expecting this to happen at all. for all he knew, joshua was reassuring him all the time that they should go home after the party immediately for jeonghan's traumatic sake.

but then here they are, the three of them looking at each other as they all enter a unit and sat on 3 different places jeonghan on a sofa, seongcheol on the table and joshua sat at the counter beside the door.

few seconds had passed and still no one dared to open the conversation. they were all looking to each other reading each other. nobody even dared to sigh it was suffocating.

"okay what the fuck." jeonghan suddenly broke the silence.

"we both wanted to say sorry." joshua started.

"for what?" jeonghan said, deopping the bomb.

joshua and seongcheol knew what they both actually did and how it actually happened.

-----

it was a warm but boring day for seongcheol, he wasn't actually in the mood for doing anything. he was procrastinating for the nth time this week despite having loads and loads of work. he and mingyu became close a lot after jeonghan left korea to god knows where.

but then news suddenly came in along with mingyu at his doorstep. mingyu became an obedient puppy and he was so excited about something.

"come in" seongcheol said and mingyu came in and hugged seongcheol.

"fuck, you're disgusting. do you secretly like me already." seongcheol said in disgust.

"fuck, if that's your attitude then i won't tell you jeonghan's location."

seongcheol's eyes widened at the phrase. he was astonished with what he said, so instead to show that he became excited and was bursting with mixed feelings he hugged mingyu.

"fuck, you're disgusting, do you secretly like me?" mingyu said in disbelief with what the older actually showed.

seongcheol was half smiling and half frowning with what the other said to him. actually it doesn't really matter to him right now. what actually matters is where the fuck is his partner.

is it even mutual?

the thought made seongcheol feel bad. he needed some answers too. he was ready for anything since back then. his heart was already shattered into pieces so why not do it again.

seongcheol, desperate for answers thought about anything he could bribe mingyu just to give him the locations.

"so, how much for the location." seongcheol asked.

mingyu smiled, seriously amused with the sudden change of moods. "nothing much, but set me up with someone named jeon wonwoo."

"deal, but how do i know if its accurate?"

mingyu, carefully pulling out an envelope in his laptop bag. obviously, it was a picture of joshua with jeonghan.

"wait, fuck, im so not ready for this kim mingyu. help me."

"fortunately, for you i have seriously planned everything out before showing this to you. but, in return, you should promise me that you would help me date jeon wonwoo."

"fuck, just tell it already."

mingyu, being childish like he already is, put up his pinky finger in front of the older. seongcheol rolled his eyes in disbelief with what was the younger actually doing.

seongcheol already running out of ideas on how to stop this thing mingyu was doing he actually put his pinky finger uo and locked in and pressed their thumbs together.

mingyu smiled, "so first let me explain the situation, luckily our guy here, named joshua was an investor in our company. thus i had listed all of his information in here."

mingyu pulled out a paper, "so the plan is.."

"wait, they're together?" seongcheol asked already in a heartbreak.

"its only been a month, seongcheol of course not. but we can possibly make it happen."

seongcheol sighed in relief and he gestured that the other should continue explaining.

mingyu nodded, "so the actual plan was to throw a party a year after. and i'll contact him and bribe him into getting in a relationship with him."

sengcheol hissed, "what the fuck were you thinking? getting in a relation-"

"how the fuck would you drag him here then? if they're together, they'd go to the party together. easy as fuck."

"then why is it after a year?" seongcheol asked.

"to build the foundation of trust between them. who the fuck would trust someone after a day." mingyu, feeling like a genius already, answered.

seongcheol seriously was amazed with the plan but the span of time was actually long.

"so in return you should have someone too. i already set you up with a person named jihoon."

"what's his condition?"

"he said he wanted a studio. maybe you could afford it for him. that lad looks vulnerable but scary. be careful, no feelings should be involved. do you understand me?

-----

seongcheol finished with a sigh, explaining every in and outs.

"so you used joshua?" jeonghan asked.

nobody answered the question because it was true but joshua was ready to be used.

"do you love me? shua?" jeonghan questioned.

tears were immediately going outside of his eyes. the two felt bad with what they did. jeonghan covered his face with a hand to cover up that he was actually crying although it was already obvious that he was crying.

seongcheol couldn't take it and joshua suddenly walked out of the room.

jeonghan didn't know where these feelings are coming from, was it actually joy or sadness because someone was used.

seongcheol carefully, approached jeonghan who wasn't even approachable at the moment, with what he actually looked like, he was too sad that it actually hurt seongcheol's heart.

but then, seongcheol successfully approached and hugged jeonghan.

hope came crawling inside their hearts, even though it was a little, it was enough for the both of them to know that they had a chance.

"you used him." jeonghan spoke in between his cries.

"i know, but it was for you." seongcheol explained.

"fuck, but still, i loved him." jeonghan strongly protested.

maybe for the both of them it was a hard decision but at some point, they both had to realize what sacrifices could be done when it comes to love.

--

missed y'all :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 24K 101
fluff with svt otps most of these are from tumblr and i just add names and tweak it a bit. #1 in [meanie, jicheol, junhao, jeongcheol, boonon, soonh...
103K 5K 16
โอaอrอe อyอoอu อoอkอaอy?โž
4K 342 40
" Why did you choked him like that ?! " I shouted as I threw him in the room and locked the door but he just keeps silent. I rub my face miserably...
11.5K 555 32
๐€๐ง ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...