ᴍʀ. ʙᴜʟʟʏ || ᴋɪᴍ ꜱᴜɴᴡᴏᴏ x ʀᴇᴀ...

By jeonili97

Being a new student here was great. Great people, great friends. But what was not great is getting bullied by... More

2 🌸
3 🌸
4 🌸
5 🌸
6 🌸
7 🌸
8 🌸
9 🌸
Short Note :')
10 🌸
11 🌸
12 🌸
13 🌸
14 🌸
15 🌸
16 (m18) 🌸
17 🌸
18 (❗)🌸
19 🌸
20 🌸
Bonus Chapter 🌸

1 🌸

8.9K 201 95
By jeonili97

"Hi! My name is Y/N. I hope to get to know everyone better."

Everyone clapping their hands. Yes, I'm new to this school. I got moved to this new area but I just hoping that it's a good idea to actually move in here.

As I sat at the place that the teacher showed me, a girl beside me was telling me her name and all. She seems to be happy getting to know me and all. I just smiled and talk to her abit.

Classes went by faster than I thought. It was lunch unknowingly. The new friend that I made brought me to the school canteen. It was so big that I went awe. She just chuckled and grabbed me to get some food. Things were slowly getting better and all. Knowing a friend making me realised alot of people wants to know me.

"You're actually pretty and kind." The new friend, Eunji, said to me that I went shocked.

"I'm not pretty but thank you for that." I laughed abit while thanking her.

Even some of my new friends around me agreed with her. I just smiled towards them and they went awe. I didn't know why but I guessed I'm really pretty to them. Well, I don't know.

" for some reason , you look like someone in our school . " Eunji said , even the other agrees .

i just give them a question look , but they shrug it off and said nothing .

As the lunch was ending, we got up and wanted to go back to class. I couldn't get to walk properly since there was too many people. I didn't realised there was a foot that I tripped on it, wanting to fall. But instead, I bumped into someone, making the person hold me for awhile, not flinching at all. I quickly looked up to see a guy with his not so really brown hair with such beautiful features and has a very sharp jawline. I got backed my senses and I quickly pulled myself, giving a bow.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

"Watch where you're going, dumb."

He-

I looked at him in disgusted but he just roll his eyes and walked off with his gang. My friends quickly pulled me out from the canteen and quickly asked all sorts of questions such as me being okay and all.

"Who was that clique that I saw just now?" I had to ask.

"There are popular here but they are the bad guys. The one that you bumped into was Kim Sunwoo, the 2nd maknae in the clique. He maybe looks like that but that guy has lots of words to actually physically and mentally hurt you so be careful."

I give a quick nod, understanding what's with that clique. Throughout the whole day, I kept recalling on how he called me dumb. I was really mad about it but knowingly about their attitude and all, I have to really be quiet.

School ended really quicker than I thought. I went to library with Eunji. Well, it's not that I love library. I just wanted to see how pretty is it so probably I could go and study there. Looking in awe once again the moment I stepped inside the library. She pulled me to one of the tables and talked from there.

She's really friendly. I don't deserve a friend like her.

as we went to look for the shelf that we're supposed to check, i felt a hand grabbing my arm and another hand closing my mouth. i was pinned to the shelf, being in pain as my back hit too hard. i quickly look up and not expecting this to happen, that Sunwoo guy is infront of me.

"hi, dumb ."

he just called me what again ?

"um. hi?"

we gave quite a long staring contest towards each other. my heart is pounding like there's no tomorrow. it's not I'm falling for him, but I'm scared. scared that he would do something to me.

he caress my left cheek and tuck a few strings of my hair behind my ear. I'm slowly getting scared that i really didn't know what to do. he looks me into the eye and give the most devilish smile.

wait. his smile. it's.. scary.

what am I even thinking? I quickly pushed him and walk away from him, looking for Eunji if she's around.

"where did you go, Y/N? I was really worried."

"Sorry. I went to look at the other shelf instead."

I had to lie.

time went passed too fast. but, my mind couldn't stop thinking about what happen before this. him, smiling. him, looking at me like I'm forever his. as i was thinking even harder about it, i bump into someone again. oh great.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's ok- Y/N?"

that voice .

i look up . i'm shock . it's my childhood friend, Eric.

"eric!"

I quickly got up and hug him tight. he replies back but tighter. i nearly cried. we were used to be so close but due to me went to study abroad, i didn't get to say a proper goodbye to him. after 5 years like finally.

"Y/N, i miss you so much."

My shoulders is wet. he's crying. when was the last i saw him cry?

"i miss you too!"

after i said that, i heard a voice. but i feel like i know the voice.

"eric, faster! stop being a lovey dovey there."

we removed the hug and i stared at the guy. oh no, it's that Sunwoo guy again.

"oh? hi again dumb ."

eric look at me in surprise. i mouth "i don't know him". he look at Sunwoo and to me back. he just rolled his eyes when looking at Sunwoo. he hug me one last time and went off to his 'brother'.

"oh my god! you know Eric?"

"yeah, why?"

"he's one of the bad guys and he's the youngest in the group !!"

my eyes nearly going to pop out anytime. I looked back at the tiny figure that are far from me and Eunji. I just couldn't accept it. my childhood friend, is the popular kids? and part of the bad clique? I couldn't function that properly.

we walk out from the school and waved as we parted. i just sigh. walking home alone is the best thing for me but.

"hi again dumb."

I got so annoyed and turn around to see Sunwoo with his hands in his pockets while staring at me with the most devilish smile. I'm just so mad that i just want to run away from him.

"what do you want, sunwoo?"

he was shocked. i guess i called his name that.

"what do you want with Y/N, Sunwoo?"

I look behind him to see Eric being annoyed. I heard them talking but I can't seem to hear it clearly since i was staring at Eric, became all handsome and tall. but, never thought that Sunwoo caught my attention.

I shook my head little and walk off when they were still talking. I heard how Eric calls my name but I decide to not hear it since I was too lazy to listen.

hm. what a day I guess.

✨ ✨ ✨

hehe i guess i started to type this thing since covid-19 is messing up my life yeet. stay safe btw guys, 😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.9K 47
"You stole something from me and I'm gonna chase after you for it." A Book of those who Steal and those who Chase For The Boyz Started: 8/10/20 Comp...
23.5K 963 35
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘻 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴. 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 + 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 26 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 2020 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: 16 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2020 © nyu...
30K 1.4K 28
"𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶" ✘┋𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙬 ✎𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗂𝗇𝗓𝖾𝗅𝗅_
15.4K 622 36
insanity vol. 2 세상에서 너만 빛나 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: 230309 ᴇɴᴅ: 230408