Hundred Percent It's You (COM...

By SkyyyEvans

Emily Marshall, the "beauty with brain" . Loving him that much terrified her. Her brief but passionate encoun... More

01: Not Exactly The Perfect Timing
Announcement
02: It's Now Or Never
03: I Am All Yours
04: It's Not That Easy
05: Everything Change
06: Not An Option
07: The Rescue Mission
08: Is That You
09: Don't Rush
10: I Need You
11: Falling Apart
12: Letting Go
13: Step Towards Us
14: It's Him
15: Then We're Set
16: Meeting The Devil
18: His Jealousy
19: It's A Warning
20: Still In Love With Him
21: By Her Side
22: A Glimpse Of Truth
23: Her Tragic Past
24: The Chaos
25: The Massacred
26: Feeling of Losing Her
27: I Am Nothing
28: You Did Well
29: All The Guilt
30: Heart To Heart
31: Evil VS Evil
32: A Bad News
33: Being His Weakness
34: Thanks For The Tips
35: A Sacrifices
36: Another Deaths
37: Towards The Bloodbath
38: This is War
39: A Farewell
40: The Marshall Reunion
41: A Three Sides Battle
42: A Moment Of Truth
43: The Negotiation
EPILOGUE

17: Over Protective Ex

1.2K 57 10
By SkyyyEvans

~EMILY POV~

Seeing those kids playing around near the UNV programmed camp site make me want to approach them. All the activities that we had listed for this UNV would be easy to conduct if I could get close to the local first. Leaving the rest of the medical team resting below the big tree, I take the medical vest and walk towards them.

Walking, and at the same time trying to wear the vest. Just as I walk towards the kids, I bump into someone that shows up out of nowhere.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry.." I say, still in shocks looking at the middle age man. He pick up my vest which make me feel more sorry.

"Thank you, and I am really sorry.." I say while giving him an awkward smile. He also smile back at me. Something about that smile seems so familiar to me, but I really can't figure out why.

"It's okay young lady.." He reply, still smiling. There were three guys behind of him with their serious face looking at us. I can't help but to think that these guys are this man's bodyguard or something. Is he a politician??

Just as I busy talking in my mind, someone grab my wrist from behind. I gasp a little. "Jayden??"

"Stay behind me.." He say, not even looking at me. He keep me behind his back, with his hand still holding my wrist. That three guys that I assume to be the old man's bodyguard also taking a few steps forward, standing close to that old man, or more like protecting him from any possible attack from Jayden. What the hell is happening right now??

"What the hell are you doing in here??" Jayden's stern voice suddenly speak up.

"Whoah.. relax captain.. I am not looking for trouble here.." That old man reply, laughing a little.

"I was just in the middle of getting to know that young beautiful doctor right there.." He look at me with his smirks, which make Jayden's hold on my wrist become more tight. I just stand behind of him in silent.

Suddenly Jayden let out a little sarcastic laugh. "You really have a death wish aren't you??"

"What? A death wish??" That old man laugh. A damn hard laugh. His three man just stand beside of him in silent, like they were some kind of machine that have no feelings at all. I become more nervous when Jayden also join him, laughing.

What are they doing?? A laughing battle?? Jayden let out a sarcastic laugh again. After about a few seconds laughing while giving a death glare to each other, both of them suddenly stop.

"Ho, you do know that I can easily kills you right here at this place don't you??"

"And yet here I am still alive.." That old man reply, laughing.

I can see Jayden's veins popping out, like he's trying to control his anger. I can't help but to think that there is something holding him. If this man is dangerous, why can't Jayden just lock him up or something.

"You can't don't you Captain Walker?"

Just as Jayden want to take a step forward towards him, I hold his hand, tight. "Please don't..." I say, almost like whispering.

Whatever it is, I know that there must be something behind all of this. There must be a reason why Jayden can't take action towards this man. But this man which Jayden called Ho, is like provoking him to. Jayden look at me with a little smile on his face, trying to assure me that everything is okay.

"Oh look...poor that beautiful doctor.. You must've make her scared Captain Walker.." Ho says, looking at me.

"You better shut your mouth, or for fuck sakes I will," Jayden is cut off by one of Ho's man.

"General.." His man say walking close toward Ho, whispering something to him. Ho just nods hearing what his man tells him.

"Okay then.. even though I would love to continue the lovely talk with you doctor, I have to go now to take care of something..." Ho says that while looking at me, and then he smirks towards Jayden before walking away from us. His man are also following him from behind.

"Who is that man??" I ask, looking at Jayden who is standing still, looking at Ho and his man getting into a white truck near the bridge on that village.

"Jayden??" This time I shake his hand a little. He look at me. A very serious look.

"Emily, I need you to listen to me..." There is worries in his face when he say that, while holding both of my shoulder to face him.

"I can't really tell you who that man was, but he is not someone that you could talk with.. HE IS DANGEROUS. AND I NEED YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU EVER BUMP INTO HIM AGAIN..DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"But...."

"Do you understand??" He says, looking at me so deeply with his hands still on my shoulders.

"Emily, damn it! STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAN do you understand me??"

"Yeah I got it okay! Jezz..You're scaring me!" I yell back at him. Jayden let out a big relief sighs, letting me go.

"How can you not change at all?" I suddenly say.

"What do you mean??"

"You're always like this.. Always..." I say, while giving him a bitter smile. He look at me, confused.

"You don't want to tell me a damn thing, but you want me to do what you told me to without even telling me why..." I add.

Deep down, I really try hard to control my emotion. I just met him after months for god's sakes, and here I am talking about the past.

"I've already told you didn't I?? That man," He say in frustrated, pointing out towards the bridge direction even though Ho is already gone.

"That man is dangerous.. Isn't that supposed to be a solid reason why you should stay away from him???"

"Yeah right.. Thank you for your information Captain Walker.." I say without even looking at him.

"What do you want me to do Emily? Geez, why are you being so damn difficult??"

"Oh wow. Difficult?? Me??" I say with my unbelievable expression.

"You're talking as if you knew me.. When did I ever being difficult??" I ask. My voice is shaking right now, trying hard not to shed a tear in front of him.

"Let's just drop it..."

"As easy as that huh?? So when you said to just drop it, I am supposed to do what you said right??" I look at him. Jayden grab my wrist and take me with him away from the UNV camp. He take me to the bridge, where he park the truck earlier when we arrived.

"God, what is wrong with you??" He let out a big sighs. Jayden's voice is still low, trying to be calm even though I am already on the edge of letting out everything that I want to say to him.

"What is wrong with me?? No Jayden. The real question is, what is wrong with you!!"

"Emily..." He want to say something but I cut him off.

"We just met for god's sakes! We just met each other not even for days, it's only been a few hours and yet today, you're already start to do things using your way!! You show up in front of me out of nowhere, telling me who I should and shouldn't talk to, and then what?? We're set?? You talked as if I should obey everything that you said without questions! Do you think me as a joke? Do you even have any idea of what had happened to me??"

Suddenly I remember about all the shits that had happened. Finding out that I am adopted. My mom passed away...

And then finding out that my foster parents is actually my aunt and uncle, and the fact that my biological father is alive...

Before I could become more pathetic in front of him, I walk away from him. I need to...

"Emily??" A voice suddenly say that make me to turn my head. A man is standing behind of Jayden, which also make Jayden turn his head to look at that man.

"Emily Marshall right?? The cemetery girl.." He add again, which make Jayden to look at me.

"You knew this prick??" Jayden's stupid question make that man chuckles. Judging from the way Jayden talk, and how that man just ignore his stupid question, I bet that these two already knew each other.

One thing for sure is, this man is also a soldier. I look at that man with my blank expression. I think that I've seen this man before. But where??

"You don't remember me?? Ouuch.. I'm hurt.. After all the trouble that I had to face in order to bring the 'drunk' version you into your apartments.."

And just like that, my eyes become wide. I remember him!! Oh my god.

"Shawn?? That Shawn? The night club????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.4K 45
"𝐍𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐚. 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐝𝗼...
0 0 25
A girl was bullied from high school and college. She has only one friend. Even her family calls her fat and ugly. Now she has a beauty salon with her...
29.2K 1K 31
"I hate-no dislike you a thousand times that you may never feel because of that thick wall of ice around your heart. That thick ice that no one might...
51.6K 1.1K 26
*Trigger warning: abuse mentioned throughout the story* Emily and JJ always had a thing while working in the BAU. Even though Emily has a boyfriend w...