NCT Jaemin || IDOLS

By Nct_Queen

Please vote if you like it. What do you do when you met your childhood friends after you debute as a famous K... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
A/N
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Please read

699 2 0
By Nct_Queen

This fanfic is going to be about nct's Jaemin. Everything that happens in this story is not real. Now everyone can read this Because it's jaeminxmale/female reader. Hope you enjoy. I got this idea and wanted to this and follow @Buddylol64 because he helped me with this.

Thank you for your support and I love you guys😘.

Sorry for spelling errors/mistakes I am really bad at English. Thank you for you understanding.

I will upload one a week sorry. Maybe information will come the same week but yeah hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 203K 52
" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three seconds will be dealt in a manner I find...
451K 24.8K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.7M 97.5K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...