instagram. | jastin {DISCONTI...

By loseyoutofindme

jasonmccann: "tryna fuck?" justinbieber: "you have a girlfriend..." *lowercase intended* ranked 1st under th... More

jason mccann is no good.
good morning zaddy
hows daddys little boy doing?
daddy's always thinking about you
talk dirty to daddy
want me to come scoop you?
come suck daddys dick
character background
hows my mugshot look?
you know i always sleep naked
you heard me bitch play with my dick
you're only my fuck buddy
are you really brainwashed by this man?

tell me bout your day while we cuddle

772 17 16
By loseyoutofindme

📸📸📸

liked by arianagrande, jasonmccann, haileybieber and 4,457 others.
justinbieber
post workout tingz 🥴
view all 278 comments
jasonmccann we need to lift tonight one day
justinbieber @jasonmccann do you even lift bro?
arianagrande yassss

liked by justinbieber, haileybaldwin, jackgilinsky, and 9.456 others.
jasonmccann
back on my shit
view all 2,347 comments
haileybaldwin what exactly does that mean??
justinbieber i can tell 🥴
selenagomez 😍🥵

💬💬💬

haileybaldwin: hey justin so tonight the girls and i are having a get together and your invited obvi, but i was wondering if you could invite ariana too? i would really like to get to know her. be here at 8!

of course i'll be there! and i'll talk to ariana and let you know

💬💬💬

get ready whore i'm coming to get you

arianagrande girl where are we going i-

we're going to this get together haileys having and she wanted me to invite you

arianagrande why would she you want you to invite me i've never talked to this girl a day in my life

i don't know she said she wanted to get to know you

arianagrande bullshit. i'm staying home

no come on you have to come

arianagrande no

please
arianagrande no

pleaseeeeeeee
arianagrande no

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

arianagrande FINE OMG

yay! i'll be there in 30

📸📸📸

liked by jasonmccann. kyliejenner, jackgilinsky, and 2,346 others.
justinbieber
getting ready for a girls (and that one fag) night ☺️💅🏻
view all 128 comments
arianagrande THE CAPTION I HATE YOU SKSKSKSSKKS
jasonmccann comedian of the year

liked by justinbieber, haileybaldwin, zaynmalik, and 567 others
arianagrande
rose color glasses all distorted
view all 34 comments
justinbieber bestfriend snapped 🥵
zaynmalik that's my girl
haileybaldwin 🖤

🌃🌃🌃

I got in my car ready for tonight's adventures and went to ariana's house to pick her up. it's so sweet of hailey to invite ariana and actually want to get to know her now i feel bad for fucking her man.

Soon i arrived at ariana's house and beeped my horn so that she would know i'm here. i used my phone while i waited for ariana. soon enough she entered my car and buckled up her seat belt

"hey bitch." she said.

"hey slut let's go." i said while laughing and starting to make my way towards haileys house.

"so hailey didn't tell you why she wanted me to go so bad?" ariana asked.

"nope." i said.

"i just think it's weird because i don't even know this girl and now after years of going to the same school she wants to be my friend?" ariana said while i focused on the road.

"i don't know maybe she's just trying to be nice just don't stress it." i said as i continued to drive.

"yeah you're right whatever just turn on some music." ariana said while i turned on the radio and we listened along till we got to hailey'ss beautiful mansion.

"holy fuck." I said as i pulled up to the gate i front of her house and pressed the buzzer.

"who is it?" I heard hailey say through the speaker.

"it's justin." i said

"oh my god hi sis just pull in." hailey said as the gates slowly started to open. i drove onto her property and parked my car next to one of the other cars.

i put my car in park and turned it off. "you ready?" i asked ariana.

"yeah let's just get this over with." she said while stepping out of the car. i did the same and we both walked up to the door.

i rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come answer it. after a few seconds of waiting a lady dressed in a maid outfit opened the door.

of course because why wouldn't hailey baldwin have a maid?

"hi miss baldwin is in the living room i can escort you there." the nice lady said to us as she showed us the way to the living room.

when we reached the living we saw all the girls dancing around to the pop music playing from the tv.

the girls in attendance included the jenner sisters, gigi hadid, and selena gomez.

"Oh my god hey justin!" hailey yelled before she came up to me and gave me a huge hug. "hey hailey." i said as i returned the hug.

"and you must be ariana it's so nice to meet you." hailey said while giving ariana a big hug.

"it's nice to meet you too." ariana said as she lightly hugged her back. i just rolled my eyes at ari and went to greet all of the other girls.

"alright ladies and gay let's all make a toast." hailey said as her maid brought out a tray of martinis.

"should we really be drinking when there's school tomorrow?" selena said.

"oh please selena don't be such a debby downer everyone grab a cup." hailey said as we all grabbed a cup from the tray.

"I don't even like vodka." i said while giggling.

"well then thank gif its gin as it should be." hailey said.

"alright cheers to being the baddest bitches we can be all 2019!" hailey said as we all clicked our cups together and yelled cheers before we drank our drinks.

"yasss now let's have some fun!" hailey said before turning up the volume on the tv and we all started to dance.

i was actually really enjoying myself you know i've experienced more these past 3 months than i have in my entire life

i went from being the gay kid that go bullied in every school i went to, from being the kid that would go home crying and be so depressed

to the kid who is now being invited to all of the parties, the kid that hangs out with the popular kids at lunch and is suddenly kinda insta famous, to the kid who's now fucking the football captain.

honestly i haven't been this happy in so long and i hope it stays this way for awhile.

after awhile of dancing and chit chatting hailey turned off the music and got all of our attention.

"alright so how about we play a little game." hailey said as she sat on the floor and told us to make a circle.

"let's play a good ole game of truth or dare i'll go first, selena truth or dare?" hailey asked selena

"umm dare." selena said making the smirk on hailey's face grok even bigger.

"i dare you to drink 10 martinis." hailey said making almost everyone in the room gasp.

"what the fuck hailey are you trying to give me a liver failure?" selena said with a bit of attitude.

"maybe." hailey said while laughing as her maid brought out a tray of ten martinis.

"drink up." hailey said as selena started to drink all of the martinis one by one until eventually she finished all ten.

"holy shit!" i yelled after selena drowned the last martinis. "are you okay selena?" ariana asked as she went by her side to comfort her.

"oh please she's fine who's next?" hailey said. "i'll go, justin truth or dare." kylie asked me.

"uhh i'm definitely gonna go with truth." i said while laughing. "okay is it true that you have a crush on jason mccann." kylie asked me making me completely stunned.

i couldn't believe that she would ask that why would she suspect something? have jason and i not been sneaky enough? did someone catch?

"absolutely not he's like my older brother." i said while laughing it off. "right, why would you say that kylie? justin would never do that to me, right justin?" hailey said

"i would never." i said before it was someone else's turn. the game ended up with ariana having to kiss kendal and hailey having to drink a whole cup of hot sauce.

after we played we all sat down because hailey said she wanted to show us something.

"So y'all i wanted to show you the rewards of having a man wrapped around your finger." She said as she she grabbed a a beautiful bracelet out of her purse.

"oh my god... is that real?" i said completely stunned by the beauty of the diamond bracelet.

"of course it is silly it's 100% real swarovski diamonds jason gave it to me earlier ugh he spoils me" hailey said.

"it's beautiful hailey." i said as all the other girls nodded their heads and agreed.

"oh my god i think i'm gonna-" selena said before running out of the living room. "oh my god i should help her" ariana said running right behind her.

"that poor girls gonna have the worse hangover ever in the morning." hailey said while all the other girls laughed.

"i'll bring her some water." i said as i got up grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and brought it to selena who was throwing up in the toilet while ariana was holding her hair.

"what hailey made her do was so immature and you wonder why i don't like the bitch" ariana said.

"hey don't blame hailey selena didn't have to do anything she didn't want to it's not like we were holding her at gunpoint." i said trying to defend hailey.

"whatever justin i'm just ready to go home." ariana said as i handed selena the water bottle and we helped get her all cleaned up.

after we cleaned up we went back to see all of the girls still partying and having fun.

"can we just stay for like one more hour then we can go." i ask ariana since i really wasn't ready to go home just yet.

"fine one more hour but that's it." ariana said. "yassss." i said as i grabbed another martini and started dancing around the living room with all of the girls.

selena was completely passed out on the couch from how drunk she was and the girls decided to play a prank on her and draw on her face with a sharpie marker.

"don't you think your taking this a little to far hailey what are we 12 year olds?" ariana said looking completely irritated.

"oh please it's what the bitch deserve for trying to sleep with my boyfriend." hailey said while laughing and taking picture of a drunk selena laying on the couch.

"alright i think that's enough." i said as i grabbed a face clothe from the bathroom and used it to clean off selena's face.

"aww but the fun was just beginning justin." hailey said laughing before she sat back down.

"wait have any of you guys seen my bracket?" hailey asked and we all replied with no.

"oh my god please help me find it i cannot lose that!" hailey said in a panicky voice as she started moving everything out of the way to look for her bracelet.

we searched the whole living and the bracelet was literally no where in sight. "AHHHHHH!" hailey screamed out of frustration.

"hailey calm down oh my god." Kylie said trying to comfort her. "NO! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH THAT BRACELET COST? JASON IS GONNA BE SO MAD AT ME!"  hailey yelled so loud she ended up waking up selena.

"why is everyone yelling?" selena asked.

"oh shut the fuck up slut!" hailey yelled at her.

"what? hailey i thought we were friends-" selena said before hailey cut her off.

"friends? bitch please why would i ever be friends with the whore that slept with my boyfriend!" hailey yelled at her before she got up in her face.

"hailey i- i'm so sorry-" selena said before hailey cut her off again.

"save your apologies and get out of my house!" hailey yelled at her making selena grab her things and leave haileys house.

"what the fuck are you doing with my purse!?" ariana yelled making all of us turn around to see kendal pull out the bracelet from arianas purse.

"i was just looking for this you thief." kendal said.

"ariana are you serious?" i said in complete shock that ariana would try to steal from someone.

"i swear to god i don't know how that got in there i didn't do anything!" ariana said trying to defend herself.

"oh please save your bullshit for someone else i try to give you a chance to join my friend group and this is what you do to me?" hailey says and i can feel the anger in her tone.

"I DIDN'T DO THIS! I WOULD NEVER STEAL FROM SOMEONE-" ariana says before hailey smacks her across the face.

the next thing i know they're both going at it and throwing punches at each other and pulling each other's hair.

"WHOA THAHS ENOUGH!!" I scream before i get in the middle of things and break it up before things get worse.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" i yell at both of them because violence is never the answer in these types of situations.

"hailey i had a fun time but i think it's time for me to go ariana get your bag." I say as i father my belongings.

"oh so your really gonna pick this bitch over me justin?" hailey ask me "IM NOT PICKING ANY SIDES HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND TALK ABOUT THINGS LIKE GROWN FUCKING ADULTS INSTEAD OF FIGHTING!" I scream at the top of my lungs before storming out of haileys house with ariana and getting in my car.

i don't think i've ever been this furious in years i turned on my car and immediately sped off from haileys house.

"did you steal that bracelet? be honest." i said

"no justin i would never do that." ariana says

"i know but you would never fight anyone either and you still ended up doing it." i said

"because the bitch slapped me first you expect me to just not defend myself?" ariana said.

"whatever ariana i just don't know what to believe this is a fucking mess." was that last thing that was said for the rest of the car ride we drove in complete silence.

after i dropped ariana off i was gonna go right home before i got a text from jason.

💬💬💬

jasonmccann wanna pull up?

i'm really not in the mood tonight

jasonmccann why?

a lot of drama went down tonight

jasonmccann you wanna tell me bout your day while we cuddle and watch netflix? we don't have to do anything if you don't want to i just wanna enjoy your company.

okay i'm omw.

whew this chapter was real messy i hope y'all enjoyed this one make sure to comment your thoughts it really helps tbh and also make sure to vote i love y'all sm and btw thanks for making this story rank 2nd for jastin stories that insane thank you for all the support it means the work and btw STREAM LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...
135K 5.8K 29
โI'm half a heart without you.โž
21.6K 714 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...
266K 9.8K 50
'New Message From: joshuadun!' Fuckboy!Josh Innocent/Fem!Tyler