Uglydolls-Lou x oc "foes to f...

By KocharianMonika

Hey guys, this is my very first story that I've ever wrote, cause I'm more of an artist then a writer. So thi... More

Profile
The beginning
Meet Lou
New friendship
(My Fan Art)
Bonding
Suspicious
Trust
(My Fan Art) part 2
Lou's backstory / realization
The tour in Imperfection
Argument
The true villain
Big Battle
Final Battle
(My Fan Art) part 3
I will stay
You're ok
Dream come true
The End
Thank you!

I will be there

6.8K 65 100
By KocharianMonika

Molly was still running while crying. She finally made it back to her house, entered inside and shutted the door. Molly was breathing heavily from running and the tears were still falling down from her eyes. She decided to go to the bathroom to wash her face and calm down. Once she was done with that, she went to her bedroom and set on the bed. It was already night time, so she should be asleep, but...she just couldn't. Her thoughts about today were keeping her awake. First, she took Lou with her back to her home town and they were both having fun together, but then Ox came and with that argument, he totally ruined her good mood. Sure she understood that Ox was just trying to protect her, but what he did was too far. Molly didn't want to think about that, so she decided to go up on the roof and look at the stars. But while she was looking at the stars, she  saw the big flower from the destination and for some reason, she suddenly started to think about...Lou.

Meanwhile, Lou made it to the Institute and started to look for the hidden cameras. At first he couldn't find them anywhere. They were really good hidden, but in few more minutes later he finally found them all. And after that, he thought about what he saw this evening. The argument between Ox and Molly, how he made her cry really angered Lou and with that anger, he smashed the cameras to the ground so hard, that they were completely destroyed. Lou was breathing heavily, but he eventually came down. So glad that nobody had to spy on him anymore. Lou then went back to the supplies shed, took off his descuise and got dressed to his regular clothes, but he didn't put on his suit, because it was almost bed time. But he couldn't go to bed, because something was in his mind. So he decided to go outside to get some air. When Lou got out of the shed, he look up at the stars. But while he was looking at them, he suddenly for some reason started to think about...Molly and how much she has done for him.

Lou—In the light that falls at moonrise

In the rhythm of the rain

In a miracle of ordinary days

In the hush of night

I will be in the whispers of lovers

Everywhere

You will find me there

Lou started walking around the Institute, while looking at the stars, smiling and thinking about Molly.

Lou—In the rustle of a curtain

In the bustle of the world

In a thousand little unexpected ways

When you lift your gaze

I will be like the shimmer of one small star

Out there

Shining every where

I will be there

Beside you

Through the lonely nights that fall

So close your eyes

Remember my embrace

I will be there

Like mercy I will find you through it all

This do I swear

I will be there

Meanwhile in Imperfection. Molly was still sitting on the rooftop, while looking at the stars and thinking about Lou and how much she loves being with him.

Molly—In a language never spoken

With the promises we make

In the endless low that owns me heart and soul

In the certainty

I will always be true and as near as my next prayer

You will find me there

In the echo of the ocean

In the haunting of the wind

In mysterious extraordinary ways

Through the darkest sky

I will be like the shimmer of one small star

Out there

Shining every where

Molly then stood up and started dancing around on a rooftop with a smile on her face, while still thinking about Lou.

Molly—I will be there

Beside you, through the lonely nights that fall

So close your eyes

Remember my embrace

I will be there

Like freedom I will find you through it all

This do I swear

I will be there

Molly then looked at the big flower from a far.

Molly—In the harbor quarter

Lou—In the stone and mortar

Both—In the star that we both share

Molly—In the sound of laughter

Lou—Now and ever after

Both—Look for me I will be there

I will be there

Beside you, through the lonely nights that fall

So close your eyes

Lou—Remember my embrace

Molly—Remember my embrace

Lou—I will be there

Molly—I'll be there

Both—Like justice I will find you through it all

Lou—This do I swear

Molly—This do I swear

Lou—I will be there

They both from different places looked up at the stars once again.

Molly—This do I swear

I will be there

Both—This do I swear

I will be there.

For the last time, Molly and Lou looked up the stars with a smile, while thinking about each other. Then Molly went back inside her house and Lou went back to the shed, both of them where getting ready for bed. Lou took off his suit and laid down on the bed, so did Molly. They were supposed to be sleeping, but unfortunately these two dorks just couldn't stop thinking about each other and smiling. Molly couldn't stop thinking about how much she loves spending time with Lou. How fun, talented, amazing and handsome he really is, even though sometimes he can be serious. Molly felt so touched that Lou trusts her a lot for telling her his tragic backstory. She doesn't care about what Ox or the other dolls will say or think. For Molly, Lou really is worth fighting for.
And Lou, he felt the exact same thing. Lou thought about how Molly really does always know how to make him smile. Molly is one of every doll who gave him a chance, she is always there for him and she always will be, no matter what. For Lou, Molly truly became the light in his darkest times. He never thought that an ugly doll could make him so happy.

But then the two of them asked themselves the same question...

Molly—"Why can't I stop thinking about him?"

Lou—"Why can't I stop thinking about her?"

And with that simple question and with all the feelings they feel towards each other, they finally discovered the ugly truth about how they truly feel about each other...

Both—"Wait..."

Molly—"Am I...falling for Lou?"

Lou—"Am I...falling for Molly?"

They both asked themselves in shock.

Both—WHAT' S WRONG WITH ME!!!

And so...they started to freak out. Well, Lou was shocked the most. He didn't understand, how could this happen? Lou is all about perfection, flawless and good looks and Molly is nowhere near being perfect, because she an ugly doll. And yet here he is...falling in love with someone who is far from perfect, some one who is very ugly. So how can this happen? The same goes for Molly, she didn't understood either. Falling in love with someone who almost tried to recycle all her people. What is this???!!! Usually anyone would stay up all night to think about this with no sleep, but somehow after realizing and thinking about there true shocking feeling towards each other, they eventually fell asleep. Maybe because they had a long day and they were really tired.
Hoping that tomorrow they'll see each other, but unfortunately...there will be no tomorrow.

Because what's gonna happen the next day...will be unexpected to everyone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 445 20
Just some small one-off things I wrote when I was bored or feeling down. These are fluff one-shots, by the way. Not smut one-shots. :> Enjoy!! :)
361K 7.3K 40
Here's the sequel to my first story called "school trip" DISCLAIMER: some swearing and abuse I suggest reading that one before this, cause otherwise...
6.4K 149 28
Lou and The Spy Girls decided to make a bet. And that bet is to make Mandy fall in love with Lou. Meanwhile, Ox warned Mandy to stay away from Lou as...
62.8K 1K 19
I wanted to do a story based on the Uglydolls movie