Head Over Heels: The Missing...

By LostxInxStereo

More

Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Justin Bieber Love Story:01
Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Justin Bieber Love Story:02:
Head Over Heels: The Missing Pieces: Jusint Bieber Love Story:03:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:04:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:05
H.OH: The Missing Pieces:06:
H.O.H - Nxt CHapt
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:07:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:08:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:09:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:10:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:11:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:12
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:13
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:14:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:15:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:16:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:17:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:18:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:19:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:20:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:21:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:22:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:23:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:25
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:26
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:27
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:28:
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:29:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:31:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:32
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:33:
H.O.H:The Missing Pieces:34:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:35:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:36:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:37:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:38:
H.O.H: The Missing Pieces:39:

H.O.H:TheMissingPieces:30:

5.2K 46 2
By LostxInxStereo

Go watch the trailers if you haven't! I'm really proud of them! Like serious, they both almost have a hundred views. YIPPEE!

__________________________________________

Febuary 15, 2012

9:12 AM

"Moshe, I'm going in." I told him, getting out of the car before he told me no. "It's not right to send you in there to get her after I haven't seen her."

"Ok." He nodded, seeing that I was antsy, then I started walking, not waiting for him to go into the airport.

"Justin, wait. You know as soon as you go in there the place is going to freak out. What happened to your sunglasses?"

"We all know they aren't going to help." I shoved my hands in my pockets, and walked a little slower. "She already landed bro."

"Then she'll come out right here, just wait a minute. Geesh. You really are impatient."

"I know." I laughed, seeing the door open and looked at him, then ran, not wanting to be seen by anybody.

"Justin." Lauren smiled, dropping her stuff by her side right in time for me to stop and hug her, resting my face in her shoulder.

"You're hair smells so good."

"Thanks." She laughed and I lifted her up, spinning her in my arms and then sat her down, locking our lips together in a hard kiss and held on tightly to her hips.

"I missed you." I said short of breath, pulling back and rested my forehead against hers.

"I missed you too," She said with a blush, reaching up and lightly grazed her lips with her fingers. "You came to get me."

"Of course I did. I really try, you know that."

"I know." She whispered, and we kissed again, holding onto each other tightly..

It had been almost a month since I had seen her...And it had literally been killing me from the inside out.

I swear she gets prettier every day.

"Let me carry your bag." I said, letting go of her and reached down, slinging her backpack over her my shoulder.

"Justin, you don't have to do that."

"Yes I do." I nodded once, and she smiled, taking her suitcase in her hand, then my free one.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I smiled at her, kissing her cheek and started walking back outside with her. "I'm taking you out tonight. Happy late Valentines Day by the way."

"You too." She laughed, putting her head against my shoulder for a minute. "Where are we gonna go?"

"Dinner, then I wanted to go dancing with you. Does that sound good?"

"Yeah," She nodded quickly, biting her bottom lip and blushed.

"I thought we could go to that club downtown, like the big one. You can wear one of those pretty dresses of yours and those heels you love to wear so much."

"I like my shoes."

"Me too, they make your legs look really good."

"Shut up." She giggled, turning her head to hide a blush as I let her out first when Moshe opened the door.

"You shut up."

"Oh no, don't start."

"Don't start what?"

"You know what."

"Aw, but it's cute."

"No, I'm cute." She smiled, leaning forward on her tiptoes.

"Y-"

Then it was paparazzi swarming around us - seriously swarming.

Moshe gently took her suitcase and I held onto her hand tighter, stepping out in front of her and pulled her behind me.

No, we didn't break up and get back together.

No, we aren't fighting.

No, I'm not cheating on her.

Wait, what? No she's not pregnant, this is ridiculous. I haven't seen my girlfriend in a month, and our conversation gets cut off with a 'Are you pregnant Lauren?' No.

"Go ahead and get in the car." I said in her ear, pulling her gently in front of me and put my hand on the small of her back.

"Ok."

Marc pushed paparazzi out of the way, giving me space to open the door to the van and let Lauren inside, following quickly after her and shut the door, letting out a deep breath as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Are you ok?" She said, gently touching my shoulder after.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just annoyed."

"I'm sorry." She pecked my cheek, taking my hand from where it was on my lap and smiled. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm really happy to see you."

"Me too, and it does make me feel better."

"Good." She smiled wider at me, scooting closer and rested her head against my shoulder. "How was yesterday? I haven't gotten to talk to you really since Sunday."

"It was great. You're talking about Avalanna, right?"

"Mhm."

"She was really sweet, we got to eat these really yummy cupcakes, we played Uno and Candyland, and I talked to her parents a little. They don't know how much longer she is going to make it, but Avalanna is coming back next time I'm in New York and we're going to stay in touch. I want to. I'd like to make her happy while I can. I'd do that for everybody if I could."

"I know you would. That's really sweet. I'm sure she had a great time. Maybe if I'm free when you're back here I can meet her then too, even though she's your wife and everything."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Little Mrs. Bieber."

"Good thing there aren't any legal documents."

"Agreed. It wouldn't be my signature."

She laughed and I turned my head, reaching for her chin with my finger and tilted it up to kiss her.

"So what about you, how was it? Finishing the tour?"

"Depressing." She said, looking down at her shoes. "But it was time. I miss being home, and I want to do a few more movies. I really like that and I think I might do that before I work on another album. If I start another album now, It'd be a while till I got to do a movie."

"Yeah, that's true, that's why I'm waiting until after this tour. The script is still being written anyway."

"It'd be cool to do a movie together one day."

"Yeah," I nodded looking at her again and grinned. "It really would, like writting music together."

"Exactly."

"What do you want to do? Like I mean when we go back. Are you tired?"

"A little," She shrugged. "But that's just because I woke up right as the plane was landing."

"Did you want to sleep, or we can go shopping. Whatever you want to do. I just want to spend some time with you."

I looked around as we left the airport, heading back into the city and then back at her.

"Yeah, I'd like that. I'd rather not sleep. It's less time with you."

"Ok." I grinned at her, pressing our lips together again and rested my hand on her leg. "Wow, I just realized Marc got your bag from me during all that."

"I saw, it's ok. Not a big deal."

"And, our eight months was three days ago. I remembered. Four more to go until a year. I'm already taking off that day - well, I'm expecting us to still be together, because I just know we will be, so I want to do something then too."

"Of course." She nodded. "Have you been looking at houses anymore?"

"Yeah, I can't really get into it though till after my birthday, so I look here and there, but I'm staying in the LA area."

"That's good. You know I don't like driving, and driving two hours to your house would mean I'd stay for a few days. I hate driving."

"I know you do, and you can definitely stay for a few days."

"As long as I didn't have anything to do."

"I know, I know."

She let go of my hand, putting her arms around my torso and kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I slipped my arm around her, moving my thumb slowly along her arm.

__________________________________________

11:39 AM

"Ok, what about these?" Lauren asked, stepping out from the dressing room with those leather leggings and one of those cropped tops. "Is it too much?"

I just stared, my mouth hung slightly open as I looked at her, then trailed back up to her eyes, shaking my head quickly and smirked.

"No. I like it. I like it a lot."

"How much, because I'm not going for a Miley Cyrus look here."

I chuckled, shaking my head and unfolded my hands.

"It's not, I really like it. Were you going to wear it tonight?"

"I was thinking about it."

"You should. You really really should."

"Two reallys, huh?"

"Mhm." I nodded, giving her the once over again and nodded quicker.

"Ok, I'm going to change back into my other clothes now."

"No." I whined, leaning back and rested my head on the wall.

"Yes." She mimicked, laughing before she shut herself back in the dressing room. "My mom is flying out tomorrow for my photoshoot. I know she will want to go and do something, so did you want to go to dinner with us?"

"Yeah, sure. Speaking of that kind of stuff, what about my birthday? Are you filming then?"

It was quiet, then the door opened and she peeked her head out.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I'll find out tonight from Angie, ok? I don't want to miss your birthday."

"Ok, I was just wondering. I'm having a party, and on my actual birthday I'm flying my cousin out too, because she turns 18 a few days after me, and I don't think it's fair for me to get all the attention, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd really like to go, now I'm just scared I am filming or rehearsing, and if it's just rehearsing I can probably work that out, filming I couldn't."

"I know, but it'd be ok. We could go out and celebrate on our own. I wouldn't mind going somewhere and actually having dinner alone somewhere."

"We could still do that if you wanted." Laur told me, ducking back in for a minute with her clothes back on and the others she had tried on draped over her arm.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I smiled at her, standing up and walked beside her as we left the dressing room back over to Moshe.

"Where did you want to go next? It's your turn."

"Um, we can just walked around until we find something I guess. I want a new jacket."

"I think you have one for every shirt in your closet, and that's saying something."

"You're right." I laughed, putting my hand in the small of her back and kissed her temple. "Same with my shoes. When I get my house, I'm probably going to need a whole wall for a shelf."

"I'm really not surprised." She smiled with a small laugh. "I think you have more than me."

"That's really not possible."

"Oh yes it is. Come on. I could make a huge rainbow out of your shoes."

"I've tried, not enough shades."

"Oh my gosh." She mumbled, rolling her eyes at me playfully and I laughed, putting my arms around her and pulled her close to kiss her cheek.

_______________________________________

7:21 PM

"This is for you."

I saw Lauren blush as she took the rose from my hand and smiled.

"Thank you."

"Mhm, do you want to open your present now or later?"

"Justin, you didn't have to-"

"Now or later?" I grinned, cutting her off before she told me I shouldn't have gotten her anything.

"We can open them now, I got you one too."

"Ok." I smiled at her again, pulling her present out from my pocket. "Open yours first."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

I sat the box in front of her and she picked it up, then looked quickly up at me and smiled.

"This is goregous."

"It's a little infinity sign, or I promise ring I guess. I figured it could be a little reminder while I'm away that we're going to be ok. I know it's hard sometimes, but no matter how hard it gets I'm always going to love you."

She blinked a little and I moved my chair, scooting close to her and took her hand.

"I'm sorry. Don't cry."

"No, it's beautiful. It's not a bad crying. I'm ok. I love it Justin. Will you put it one for me?"

"Of course." I laughed, taking the ring out of the box and the hand that I had taken, her right, slipping it on her ring finger and then kissed her hand. "I had to ask Asley your ring size, I couldn't ask your mom because I thought she'd freak out. It's not an engagment ring. Not yet, but one day hopefully."

She nodded, wiping the stray tear that had fallen down her cheek and kissed me.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you too."

"Ok, it's your turn now." She said, leaning down and handed me a bag.

"What is it?"

"Open it and you'll find out."

I opened it, looking down as I pulled away the tissue paper and laughed.

"This is awesome." I said, pulling out the giant bag of Sour Patch Kids.

"There's more." She laughed and I looked back in, pulling out a while envelope and then a picture frame.

"I love this picture of us." I smiled, holding it closer so I could look at it better.

"Me too. I thought it'd be cool to have when you get your house, now the envelope you can't read until I'm gone, ok?"

"Ok." I nodded, holding her cheek in my hand this time as I kissed you. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"This'll be the first picture I hang up." I smiled, looking down at it again and ran my finger along the frame.

"Aw, I wasn't sure if you'd like it."

"Of course I would, and I just finished my other bag of Sour Patch Kids. These should last me six more months."

"You're so cute."

"You're so beautiful."

She blushed again, ducking her head down and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"It's true." I smiled, leaning in and pecked her cheek.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

_______________________________________

9:04 PM

"Come on." I said, tugging on Lauren's hand and pulled her past people to the middle of the dance floor.

I heard her laughing from behind me and I chuckled, stopping and pulled her back into me, letting go of her hand to hold onto her hips.

It was a nice way to celebrate being together for eight months and Valentines Day, I just hate not being around her, this is only going to last a few days - after not seeing her for a month.

And she might not even be able to see me for my birthday.

That absolutely sucks, and I really tried to hide my disappointment earlier, because I don't want her to feel bad.

When she signed on to do the movie, we weren't together, that's not her fault.

She turned her head, brushing her lips against mine enough for me to swallow and pull her back the extra few inches so our lips touched.

That teasing thing wasn't going to happen tonight, not after I hadn't seen her, and certainly not dancing like this.

Eight months...eight months into her relationship with Taylor he was begging for sex. Every time I see him he practically runs away, which is good. He hasn't bothered her since then, or me.

Of course I thought about it though, with us and everything. We were so close to a year, but I know I'm not ready. I want it to be special, and I definitely want her to want it too.

I always want to know it's going to last. Don't get me wrong, I love her. I love her more than anything, but a part of her loved Taylor, and that didn't work.

People always have their first love, and I want her to be my only love, it's just that you never know what will happen.

I'd just know when it was time, and at that point I think I'd know if I was going to be with her for forever - and a part of me already does know that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...
15.9K 178 51
22.4K 855 3
Be careful what you wish for...