WangXian(Mpreg)

By ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

Lan Wang Ji smiled a little at the confused face of his lover. Satisfied with the expression, he continued. "... More

1.WRITER
3.We're Destined to Meet Again
4. Let's Do it
5.Surprise
6.How can I not forgive you?
7.Love is in the air
8. Uncle's words
9. I'm impressed.
10. A day to remember
11. Wedding bells
12. It's time for the truth
13. The First Three Words[ Part 1 ]
14. The First Three Words[Part 2]
PLEASE READ!!
15.The First Three Words[Part 3]
16. Reaction
17. Result[Part One]
18. Result[Part Two]
19. Aftermath

2.CHARACTERS

12.3K 332 79
By ItSmYwAyToDoThInGs

Hi,

So this chapter is all about characters. So let's start. I have also included some side characters and even paired them together . Like Jiang Cheng and Lan Xi Chen , Ji Ling and Lan Si Zhui , Nei Huai Sang and Wen Ning. Please let me know your opinions .

Please note:- None of these photos are owned by me. It has it's rightful owner. The modern pics are taken from google and the costume ones from mydramalist.

Also:- The description given alongside each photo is directly pasted from Wikipedia . I was too lazy to write one by my own. Google zindabad( Long live , Google).

Sean Xiao - Wei Wu Xian / Wei Ying

Wei Wuxian is the protagonist of the series, born as the only son of Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze. He is a bright, optimistic, mischievous but good-hearted cultivator, whose intelligence and strength lie more in his ability to invent new spiritual techniques and inventions not defined by conventional cultivation methods. He was a former disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect and later created the Demonic Path, thus earning him the title of Yiling Patriarch (: 夷陵老祖; : Yílíng Lǎozǔ). He died in the First Siege of the Burial Mounds thirteen years prior to the start of the story. He was then incarnated into the body of Mo Xuanyu through a sacrificial ritual. He travels throughout China with Lan Wangji to solve a curious case of a powerful walking corpse and along the way manages to clear his name. He also begins to fall in love with Lan Wangji and later becomes cultivation partners with him as he cultivates another golden core.

Wang Yi Bo- Lan Wang Ji / Hanguang Yun

Lan Wangji is the second young master of the Lan Sect. Titled as Hanguang-Jun (: 含光君; : Hánguāng-jūn; literally: 'Light-Bearing Lord'), he is one of the Two Jades of Lan alongside his older brother, Lan Xichen. He is known for his cold, aloof and strict nature. In his youth, he became friends with and fell in love with Wei Wuxian. When Wei Wuxian became the Yiling Patriarch, he often tried to persuade him to stop following the dark arts and attempted to protect him from being murdered by the other cultivation sects, but to no avail. After thirteen years of mourning, he recognized Wei Wuxian in the body of Mo Xuanyu and helped to clear Wei Wuxian's name. The two lives alongside each other as cultivation partners.

Wang Zhuo Cheng - Jiang Cheng

Jiang Cheng is the current leader of the Jiang Sect. Titled Sandu Shengshou (: 三毒圣手; : Sāndú shèngshǒu), he is the brother of Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian, and the uncle of Jin Ling. He is a straight-laced and strict man who abides by the rules. He has a deep care for his family and friends and knows to respect his elders. At the beginning, he had a good relationship with Wei Wuxian, despite the latter often annoying him with his mischief. However, his hatred for the Wen Sect caused a great strain in their relationship. This eventually became pure hatred when Wen Ning accidentally killed his brother-in-law (Jin Zixuan) and his sister died while protecting Wei Wuxian. However, ultimately, he gives up this hatred after learning how Wei Wuxian had sacrificed his Golden Core for him. Though despite all these, he still loves his nephew Jin Ling, and acts in a strict manner like his mother had did to him as a child.

Liu Hai Kaun - Lan Xi Chen

Lan Xichen is the first young master of the Lan Sect. Titled as Zewu-Jun (: 泽芜君; : Zéwú-jūn), he is one of the Two Jades of Lan alongside his younger brother, Lan Wangji; and one of the Three Zuns alongside his sworn brothers Jin Guangyao and Nie Mingjue. He has a warm and gentle personality in contrast to Lan Wangji. He is trustful and loyal to others and his kindness is not limited to those of his status. This is especially shown through his relationship with Jin Guangyao, as he was the only person who did not look down on Jin Guangyao despite his status as the son of a prostitute. However, Lan Xichen does possess a temper and is deeply protective of those he cares for, especially his younger brother. His anger is best seen towards Wei Wuxian, whom he developed a grudge against because Lan Wangji had defended Wei Wuxian and betrayed the Lan sect to protect him. He even refers bitterly to Wei Wuxian as "the only mistake Lan Wangji made in his life".

Zheng Fan Xing - Lan Si Zhui

Lan Sizhui is a disciple of the Lan Sect. He was originally born to the Wen Sect with the name Wen Yuan (: 温苑; : Wēn Yuàn). He was found by Wei Wuxian among the remains of the Wen Sect who were forced to work in a valley in Yiling. Wei Wuxian then started raising him. After the First Siege of the Burial Mounds, when he was only three years old, he lost both Wei Wuxian and his home. He was later found by Lan Wangji who came searching for Wei Wuxian's remains. But he fell into a high fever and lost all memories of his past. He was then re-named as Lan Yuan, and presumably given the courtesy name Sizhui in the same year that Wei Wuxian returned to the living world. Thirteen years after the First Siege, he is finally reunited with Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning, although he only remembered his past memories much later. In the present setting, he is close friends with Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling.

Qi Pei Xin- Jin Ling

Jin Ling is a disciple of the Jin Sect. He is the son of Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan, and the nephew of both Jin Guangyao and Jiang Cheng. He is currently taken care of by Jiang Cheng. He is the only living, legitimate child of the Jin Sect, therefore he will inherit the sect leader position after Jin Guangyao. He owns a spiritual dog which he had named as Fairy, which was given to him by Jin Guangyao. He is prideful and short-tempered, which caused him difficulty getting along with his peers and he doesn't have many friends his age. Although he became who he is due to his life circumstances, he is still kind at heart and strives to become a better person. He is close friends with Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi.

Ji Li - Nei Huai Sang

Nie Huaisang is the current leader of the Nie Sect and the younger half-brother of Nie Mingjue. He is well known for his incompetence, thus being called Head-Shaker (: 一问三不知) amongst both the common people and cultivators alike. He was pegged by Wei Wuxian to be the mastermind behind the events around his summoning and the chain of events which subsequently led to the death of Jin Guangyao at the hands of Lan Xichen.

Paul Yu - Wen Ning

Wen Ning was a member of the Wen sect and Wen Qing's younger brother. As part of the branch families, she is a descendant from the Wen Sect founder Wen Mao, although he does not belong to the Wen main clan. When he was alive, he was a stutterer and was shy around people. After Wei Wuxian praised his archery skills and defended him against Wen Chao, he started trusting Wei Wuxian and continues helping him even after became a fierce corpse. Known as the Ghost General (: 鬼将军; : Guǐ jiāngjūn), he is the first fierce corpse to retain his consciousness, and serves as Wei Wuxian's right-hand man during and after his Yiling Patriarch days.

                                                                     WRITER

So it was all about the characters . I know you guys are guessing why there are no female characters right? Then let me tell you . They are the important characters other than our main character. And if I feel like giving their female characters, I will give . OK so we will start with the real chapters from the next one . Thanks for reading . I will be with you guys all time in the chapters . I want to say this again .  This contains mature scenes. If you do not feel like reading the mature scenes you can skip it . I will provide warnings at the beginning so you can decide if you want to read or not .

So I conclude it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.5K 52
"Wei Ying..." "Lan Zhan. I'm fine. Leave this to me. Hurry!" said the younger, with his smile that never reached the eyes. "No, Wei Ying, I will not...
639K 35.9K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
2.1M 114K 92
"Why do i have an arranged marriage?! I know! I'm going to run away!" With this, Wei Ying left on his journey to find his destiny, trying to escape f...
37.2K 2.2K 53
MDZS Fanfic Wei Ying was left behind unintentionally by his parents, he been long living in the street of Yilling that he no longer sees himself capa...